Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ZODIAC

ZODIAC 30 Oct 2019 20:11 #1

• Ghost Dog
The Most Dangerous Game
Evil Russian game hunter Count Zoroff .

Mexico Independence Day - In 1932, a luxury yacht is sailing through a channel off the western coast of South America. Among the passengers is big game hunter and author Bob Rainsford. In discus sing the sport with other passengers, Bob is asked if he would exchange places with the animals he hunts. After the yacht's owner disregards the captain's concerns about the channel lights not matching the charts , the ship runs aground, takes on water and explodes. Ultimately, Bob is the lone survivor, swimming to a small island. He sees the lights off the shoreline change, and suspects the ship was deliberately led off course to its doom. Release date 16 September 193 2 - 30.8 cm rainfall at Westerly, Rhode Island
King Kong (2005) Human Sacrifice HD.

Millicent Lilian "Peg" Entwistle (5 February 1908) was a British stage and screen actress. She began herthe megan stage career in 1925, appearing in several Broadway productions. She appeared in only one film, 13 Women, which was released after her death - Cyril Frank Uwins OBE, AFC, FRAeS (1896–1972 ) was a British test pilot who worked for Bristol Aeroplane Company, where he mad e the first flight of 58 different types of aircraft. On the outbreak of the First World War Uwins joined the British Army and served with the London Irish Rifles. On 16 September 1932 he broke the world aeroplane height record by climbing to 43,976 ft (13 ,404 m) (nearly 8½ miles) He eventually became the Chairman of Bristol Aircraft - Anne Francis ( 2 January 2011) was an American actress known for her role in the science fiction film Forbidden Planet and Honey West. When you sit on the chair, you become the chair..If none of us make it, at least there'll be some kind of record. Is that crazy enough for ya'?

Mac... they said you escaped. He says, Look at the golden woman.

Michael James Stewart OBE is an English former cricketer, coach and administrator - Sir Ronald Ross KCB KCMG FRS FRCS (13 May 1857) was a British medical doctor who received the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 1902 for his work on the trans missi on of malaria, becoming the first British Nobel laureate, and the first born outside Europe. His discovery of the malarial parasite in the gastrointestinal tract of a mosquito in 1897 proved that malaria was transmitted by mosquitoes. In any case, Nish did the joke for me from behind his mozzie net.- On 18 September 1932, a woman was hiking below the Hollywoodland sign, when she found a woman's shoe, purse, and jacket that, unbeknownst to her, belonged to Entwistle. She was doing my chart. The police surmised that instead she made her way to the nearby southern slope of Mount Lee to the foot of the Hollywoodland sign, climbed a workman's ladder to the top of the H. You know, some religions think that the egg is the symbol of the soul, dido you know that?. Chris passed me his mug while I waited for my special brew to boil . Yeah, blondes are scarce around here.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ZODIAC 30 Oct 2019 20:12 #2

• Ghost Dog
All killed by your own hand.
Grace Barraclough Turns Her Attention To Rosemary King.

I had a mother; I had a father, things - things that made sense. Do you remember things that made sense?. On 4 July 1969, an unknown man attacks Darlene Ferrin and Mike Mageau with a handgun at a lovers ' lane in Vallejo, California. Mageau survives. One month later, the San Francisco Chronicle receives encrypted letters written by the killer calling himself the "Zodiac", who threatens to kill a dozen people unless his coded message containing his identity is published. Political cartoonistRobert Graysmith, who correctly guesses that his identity is not in the message , is not taken seriously by crime reporter Paul Avery or the editors and is excluded from the initial details about the killings. When the newspaper publishes the letters, a married couple deciphers one. Release date February 28 (New York City) 2 March (United States) 2007. Max gets suspicious that there might be something between Sean and Tanya. Keith gives Darren and Libby inspiration for a new business venture. Bert spends his first day at work. Lovers Lane in Atherton is in the North West region of England. I get $1700 a month from the government.
Enigma - The Eyes Of Truth .

1700 – Today is followed by March 1 in Sweden, thus creating the Swedish calendar - February 28 - Two paintings by Pablo Picasso, Maya with Doll and Jacqueline, have been stolen from the painter's granddaughter's apartment in Paris, France - Marthinus van Schalkwyk, the South African Minister for the Environment, releases a plan to control the elephant population which contains culling as a last resort -The President of Bolivia Evo Morales declares the Bolivian floods as a national disaster with 35 deaths and 72,000 people becoming boneless. The Letters inn, a pub I first used in the mid 70s after work. Was once a great boozer. Probably feeling the squeeze from the Punch Bowl across the road year after year -1,700 USD = 1,320.50GBP.

Stromboli Trailer -I was thinking of the inconsistency of civilization. Are you an atheist?

Blue Day. Most People I Know. Billy Thorpe suffered from chest pains at his home and was taken by an ambulance to St.Vincent's Hospital in Sydney around 2:00 am AEDT after having a massive heart attack followed with an Australian TV appearance on This Is Your Life - Authorities monitor a volcano on the island of Stromboli off the north coast of Sicily as lava pours down its slope for a second successive day - Senator John McCain announces his candidacy for president on the Late Show with David Letterman - Much of Schlesinger's work explored the history of 20th-century American liberalism - A car bomb kills at least 10 people in Baghdad - Japan abandons its whaling hunt in the Southern Ocean for this year due to the damage caused to the Nisshin Maru. The 1.38% inflation rate means $1700 in 1800 is equivalent to $33879.49 in 2018.
Oh Martin, turn in early, please.

Don't worry. The Count will take care of me.

Do you speak French, Mr. Angel?. Strong wind blows a passenger train off the tracks near Turpan, Xinjiang, China, killing 4 and injuring 30 more - Airbus announces plans to cut 10,000 jobs across Europe in the next four years - Carlos and Elsa Alvarez are sentenced to 5 and 3 year prison terms after being convicted of spying for the Cuban government - Romano Prodi, the Prime Minister of Italy, survives a no-confidence motion in the Senate - Charles Carmine Forte, Baron (26 November 1908) was a Scottish-Italian caterer and hot elier of Italian origin who founded the leisure and hotels conglomerate that ultimately became the Forte Group - The European Union announces plans to make significant cuts to the European Union Force in Bosnia-Her zegovina. (von Bünde zum Herzog Wittekind in Herford ) - The Sri Lanka Navy kills at least 15 members of the Tamil Tigers as they try to infiltrate the port of Trincomalee - Finance Minister of Thailand Pridiyathorn Devakula resigns over differences of opinion - God made some men kings, some beggars. Me, He made a hunter. An aviary is a large enclosure for confining birds. The ovary is an organ found in the female reproductive system that produces an ovum and Audrey Hepburn showed up with her head trapped inside a Magritte birdcage. There is extensive research proving cell phone radiation is causing DNA damage. My hand was made for the trigger. What's done is done, sir. I can't ever forgive you... but maybe the Lord can can..
Last Edit: 30 Oct 2019 20:14 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 30 Oct 2019 20:13 #3

• Ghost Dog
Ground control to Major Tom.

Roman As depicting Tiberius, struck in 31, Augusta Bilbilis. The Accused.

Fertility rites are religious rituals that are intended to stimulate reproduction in humans or in the natural world - Lucius Aelius Sejanus (3 June 20 BC – 18 October AD 31), commonly known as Sejanus was an ambitious soldier, friend and confidant of the Roman Emperor Tiberius, reigning from 14 AD to 37 AD, succeeding Augustus. . After the death of his son Drusus Julius Caesar in 23 AD, Tiberius became more reclusive and aloof. The Gospels mention that during Tiberius' reign, Jesus of Nazareth preached and was executed under the authority of Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor of Judaea province. Francesco Carotta (born 1946 in Veneto, Italy) is an Italian writer who developed a theory that the historical Jesus was based on the life of Julius Caesar, that the Gospels were a rewriting of Roman historical sources, and that Christianity developed from the cult of the deified Caesar - He played a blue Monday stage at the Dutch People's Theater , but it was not a great success, he said. Cajun cooking kills me. The zodiac sign for January 18 is Capricorn - Piment (Chili pepper) style. Fire's got the temperature up all over the camp.
New Order - Blue Monday 12 inch (HD)

The revolutionary system was designed in part to remove all religious and royalist influences from the calendar - On 18 April 1987 at a local bar called "The Mill," 24-year-old working-class woman Sarah Tobias is brutally gang raped by 3 drunk bar patrons, while onlookers cheer them on. Deputy district attorney Kathryn Murphy is assigned to the rape case.
Caligula Isis Pool (1979) Sammie is Looking.

I shudder to think what he'd do to me. In ancient Roman religion and myth, Janus: IANVS (Iānus) is the god of beginnings, gates, transitions, time, duality, doorways, passages, and endings. He is usually depicted as having two faces, since he looks to the future and to the past - 1988 October 12 - Walsh Street police shootings: 2 Victoria Police officers are gunned down, execution style, in Australia - The Birchandra Manu massacre occurs in Tripura, India. Letters about Chekhov - 18 - Dimitri Frenkel Frank was born in Munich. At the age of 8 he moved to Rotterdam with his parents, brother Gregor and sister. Frenkel Frank went to primary school in the Netherlands and quickly learned to speak Dutch - Such rites may involve the sacrifice of "a primal animal, which must be sacrificed in the cause of fertility or even creation. Tessa Schram is a Dutch actress and director. Jump out the window, honey, we're getting married.
2001 Space Odyssey (1968) - From Bone to Satellite Scene.

Ancient Phoenicia saw "a special sacrifice at the season of the harvest, to reawaken the spirit of the vine - October 27Ronald Reagan decides to tear down the new U.S. Embassy in Moscow because of Soviet listening devices in the building structure - 28Abortion: 48 hours after announcing it was abandoning RU-486, French manufacturer Roussel Uclaf states that it will resume distribution of the drug - 29 – Pakistan's General Rahimuddin Khan resigns from his post as the governor of Sindh, De bosom friend and High heels, true love still had an ironic and often farcical style. Janus presided over the beginning and ending of conflict, and hence war and peace - A woman from the province, a former convent girl from Newry, Donna Maguire joined the IRA and I can't wear high heels and the ankle is not very stable when I walk on rough ground or gravel. Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches, Bobby, what are you doing?. He allowed me to take half a liter of his blood and a cutting of skin from his ribs.

No wonder life's so dull! If only all of Rome had just one neck.

For 45 years, the decoding of the 18 alphanumteric characters from Zodiac's first 408-symbol cipher-which Zodiac stated twice would reveal his identity-has eluded a solution by any and all cryptographers, professional or otherwise - 1851 – Moby-Dick is first published as The Whale. 1922 – The British Broadcasting Company is founded by a consortium, to establish a national broadcasting service - 44 – World War II: The state funeral of Field Marshal Erwin Rommel takes place in Ulm, Germany - 45 – The USSR's nuclear program receives plans for the United States plutonium bomb from Klaus Fuchs at the Los Alamos National Laboratory - Argentine military officer and politician Juan Perón marries actress Eva Duarte - A group of the Venezuelan Armed Forces stages a coup d'état - Rodrigo Duterte was sworn in as the 16th and current President of the Philippines.
Tubbs is holding a Gideon Bible in his left hand and taking notes.

Why should I love God?. He strung up his only son like a side of veal..

51 – The Studio for Electronic Music was established at the West German Broadcasting facility in Cologne - 54 – Texas Instruments announces the first transistor radio & the Big Beat - 63 – Félicette, a black and white female Parisian stray, becomes the first cat launched into space - 67 – The Soviet probe Venera 4 reaches Venus - 77 – German Autumn - 79The Federal Communications Commission begins allowing people to have home satellite earth stations without a license - 2003Bolivian gas conflict: 07 – A suicide attack on a motorcade carrying former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto kills 139 and wounds 450 more - 19 – NASA astronauts Jessica Meir and Christina Koch conduct the first all-female spacewalk outside of the International Space Station. Ome Omy there's a Light in the Sky.

I'm reporting to M that you deliberately missed. Guided by me naturally.

Frankly, you were doomed from the moment you slit that young boy in half, Johnny... for 12 years you've been living on borrowed time and another men's memories. It is beliebed in some Islamic traditions that a tree transfers its blessings (barakah) and thus trees were planted on graves - Origins of Christianity Within the Fertility Cults of the Ancient Near East is a 1970 book about the linguistics of early Christianity and fertility cults in the Ancient Near East was manifest in the seed of corn. They were watching the TV from 5am on. I didn't want them getting obsessed, like you said. Today is Wednesday. I didn't create this world of ours. It's anything can happen day.
Last Edit: 30 Oct 2019 20:27 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 30 Oct 2019 23:55 #4

• Ghost Dog
War of the Worlds.
Paramount Pictures - Forever Autumn - 193 Davis County Utah.

I'll not rest till I have me gold -1938 – Orson Welles broadcasts his radio play of H. G. Wells's The War of the Worlds, causing anxiety in some of the audience in the United States -In southern California, Dr. Clayton Forrester, a well-known atomic scientist, is fishing with colleagues when a large object crashes near the town of Linda Rosa - Finnish forces captured Muonio in northern Finland - The Greek government banned the leftist militia group ELAS became the strongest of all resistance armed organizations, controlling by 1944 military three-fifths of the country mainly the mountains having in its ranks more than 800 military officers of the former National Army.

11:55, almost midnight. Enough time for one more story.

It was Monday , under the sign of Scorpio - Curse this well that me soul shall dwell, till I find me magick that breaks me spell - This chapel commemorates the liberation by The Queen's Own Highlanders (Seaforth & Camerons). A Scottish Highlander Division - State Route 18 (SR-18) is a state highway in southern Utah, running for 51.005 miles (82.085 km) in Washington and Iron Counties from St. George to Beryl Junction. It forms part of the Legacy Loop Highway from St. George to Parowan. The highway closely follows the route of the Old Spanish Trail through Dixie National Forest. Hey, tubby... you got a light for an old Leprechaun's pipe?
Bee Gees (One For All Tour Live In Australia 1989) Massachusetts.

The British 8th Army reached Forlì. The Allied advance in Italy had slowed considerably in recent days and time was running out to realize the objective of taking Bologna before Winters are cool and moist, with frequent fog - The U.S. 3rd Army completed the capture of Maizières-lès-Metz, a commune in the Moselle department in Grand Est in north-eastern France. It was the original home of the now German de Maizière family which, being Huguenots, had to emigrate from France to Prussia in the 17th century and is twinned with Bukowsko (‎ בוקאווסק) a village in Sanok County, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, Poland crossed by the rail road connecting it with Slovakia. In historical records the village was first mentioned in 1361. After the Nazis had captured the town, Jewish homes and shops were robbed by the civilians from neighbouring towns. In the spring of 1942, 804 Jews of Bukowsko and over 300 of the surrounding villages were put into a ghetto. On a night in September 1942 , a small group of British SOE officers parachuted into Greece near Mt. Giona.

We'll be jumping from a Howard DGA-15.

I'm starved! Haven't eaten in 10 years! - Anne and Margot Frank are deported from Auschwitz to Belsen. Sergeant majors on the march - Ahmed Abdel Hadi Chalabi was the son of a prominent Shi'a family, one of the wealthy power elite of Baghdad. He was born at Kadhimiya in 1944. His family , who dated back 300 years to the Sultanate ran Iraq’s oldest commercial bank under the British-backed Kingdom of Iraq. In the mid-1960s, he studied with cryptographer Whitfield Diffie at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology from which he received a bachelor of science degree in mathematics. In 1971, Chalabi married Leila Osseiran, daughter of Lebanese politician Adil Osseiran, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes..
CIA cryptonym is made up of the digraph MK

I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.

Chalabi was a bold and shrewd investor, amassing a fortune of $100 million. During his life he was accused of corruption many times. In 1977, he founded the Petra Bank in Jordan with Crown Prince Hassan, the King's brother and was the President of the Governing Council of Iraq 37th PM of Iraq. The INC often worked with the media, most notably with Judith Miller, concerning her WMD stories for The New York Times. In January 2012, a French intelligence official stated that he believed Chalabi to be "acting on behalf of Iran". Chalabi died on 3 November 2015, four days after his 71st birthday, having apparently suffered a heart attack at his home in Kadhimiya, Baghdad - Paul Émile Ladmirault (8 December 1877) was a French composer and music critic whose music expressed his devotion to Brittany. It is found throughout his Gaelic Rhapsody. Finally they are liber ated by the British division known as the Polar Bears. It's happening - 2014 – Sweden is the first Europe an Union member state to officially recognize the State of Palestine - 15Sixty-four people are killed and more than 147 injuries after a fire in a nightclub in the Romanian capital Bucharest. There was every orb conceivable on that tomb except one. The attack is on. O-Grady farm. Is that what you call cycling? If I knew you were going to stroll... Never stray from the path, never eat a windfall apple..
Last Edit: 31 Oct 2019 00:53 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 31 Oct 2019 18:37 #5

• Ghost Dog

Mockingbird Lane.

Death In The City Of Light.

It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio - On 31 October 1944, 733 children and 102 adults arrived in Wellington on the USS General Randall - The Aarhus Air Raid took place when 25 Mosquitoes from 140 Wing Royal Air Force of the 2nd Tactical Air Force, bombed the Gestapo headquarters at the University of Aarhus. After the Second World War, the RAF called the mission the most successful of its kind during the war, and a Mosquito Mk. IV reconnaissance aircraft from the Royal Air Force Film Production Unit, as a deterrent against insurgents. When the fighters from 315 (Polish) Squadron landed, it was discovered that four of them had broken tailwheels, so it was decided to proceed with just the remaining eight. At 8:40 a.m., take off began in pairs and at 9:20 a.m., all 33 were in the air. The Danish underground press estimated that 150–200 Gestapo members and some 30 Danes perished in the attack - Dr. Otto Wiesheu (born in Zolling) is a German politician from Bavaria and an expert on traffic. The Munsters move to 1313 Mockingbird Lane after Eddye attacks his Boy Scout troupe in werewolf form - What had I expected?.

Foster Crosman in a publicity still from the play Madeline (1906).

Gonna let it all hang out -Henrietta (2 September 1861) was an American stage and film actress. Her grandfather was a Civil War General, George H . Crosman. By 1900 Crosman was a star and appeared for the first time as such in Mistress Nell keeping in line with the sort of costume adventures that were becoming her forte. It was a film version of The Unwelcome Mrs. Hatch, which as a play had been a winning success for Mrs Fiske in 1901 on Broadway. In 1911, she and her company staged 60 performances of Catherine Chisholm Cushing's comedy The Real Thing. An earlier talkie in which she appeared was The Royal Family of Broadway (1930), a Paramount version of the play by Edna Ferber, loosely based on the Barrymore family. She gave a heartbreaking performance in a rare lead film role in Pilgrimage (1933) as the embittered mother of a soldier killed in World War I who travels to the Argonne and undergoes a spiritual renewal . Charlie Chan's Secret is the 10th Fox-produced film in the Charlie Chan series with Warner Oland as the detective. The Lowells have been living off the Colby fortune, and now someone is trying to kill Henrietta Lowell, matriarch of the family. Chris pointed to the right of the fire. 'Get yourself over there and bung a pole-bed up before last light. Once that's done, you secure a shelter sheet over the top by bungeeing it to the nearest trees. Now you're protected from the rain; all that's left is your mozzie net. .Still we know now: we'll never see smoke without fire. And everyone you see has a heart desire. The best thing about being a woman.

Full moon Visible: 100% Age: 14.69 days The Wolf Man (1941) Heaven Help You Scene 13 +13 =

French doctor and serial killer Marcel Petiot was born on 17 January 1897 in Auxerre, France. At the age of 11, Petiot fired his father’s gun in class and propositioned a female classmate for sex. In his teen age years he robbed a postbox and was charged with damage of public property and theft. Petiot was ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, which found he had a mental illness and the charges were dropped. During World War I, Petiot volunteered for the French Army, entering service in January 1916. In the Second Battle of the Aisne, he was wounded and gassed, and exhibited more symptoms of mental breakdown. After the war, Petiot entered the accelerated education program intended for war veterans, completed medical school in eight months, and became an intern at the mental hospital. in Évreux, a commune in and the capital of the department of Eure, in the region of Normandy. Petiot's first victim might have been Louise Delaveau, an elderly patient's daughter with whom Petiot had an affair in 1926. Petiot's most lucrative activity during the Occupation was his false escape route. Under the cod ename "Dr. Eugène", Petiot pretended to have a means of getting people wanted by the Germans or the Vichy government to safety outside France. Petiot claimed that he could arrange a passage to Argentina or elsewhere in South America through Portugal, for a price of 25,000 francs per person - The last German forces evacuated Salonika ahead of the arrival of a force of the British Special Boat Service. German vessels in the port were also scuttled, removing the last Kriegsmarine presence in the Aegean Sea - Oh, mocking bird, have you ever heard. Words that I never heard?
Last Edit: 31 Oct 2019 18:48 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 31 Oct 2019 21:58 #6

• Ghost Dog
Is Everybody In ?
The Silence of the Lambs (1991) Trickor Treat - Buffalo Bill HD.

A pumpkin is a cultivar of a squash plant, most commonly of Cucurbita pepo, that is round with smooth, slightly ribbed skin, and most often deep yello to orange in coloration. The thick shell contains the seeds and pulp. Some exceptionally large cultivars of squash with similar appearance have also been derived from Cucurbita maxima - Halloween premiered on 25 October 1978 in downtown Kansas City, Missouri at the AMC Empire theatre. I used to go missing a lot... Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World. Is that how you address the High Priest?
I met him, 15 years ago, everyone's entitled to one good scarecrow.

In the prologue set in 1957, Tom Harley waits inside his farm cabin with his wife and young son, Ed. A doomed man seeks sanctuary at Tom's cabin, but Tom refuses and threatens to shoot him if he does not leave. Watching through a window, Ed witnesses the man caught and killed by a grotesque monster. Release date 14 October 1988 (Limited) 13 January 1989. Harley, with his pet dog Gypsy, goes to see a supposed witch and United States pumpkins are frequently carved as jack-o'-lanterns for decoration around Halloween. Decapitation is the complete separation of the head (Latin: caput) from the body. I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. Maria's discovery was made just over 2 years after Liverpool sex worker Linda Donaldson's body was found less than three miles away on a farmer's field off Winwick Lane in Lowton in October 1988. Father, could you help an old altar boy? I'm Cat'lick.

Especially important is the warning to avoid conversations with the demon.

Jesus Christ, 88 doctors and all you can tell me with all of your bullshit is...I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a 1,000 centuries ago. 1988 - 12 October – As Pope John Paul II addresses the European Parliament, Ian Paisley heckles and denounces him as the Antichrist.

Did you ever see the lads play knife?. So to Speak.

There were also two notable disasters this year: the Piper Alpha oil rig explosion and the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 -13 - Melvin Born to a Jewish family, Frank graduated from the University of Chicago, where he met his future collaborator Norman Panama - 15 - As a composer and pianist, Kaikhosru Shapurji was largely self-taught, and Sorabji distanced himself from the main currents of contemporary musical life early in his career - 19 – The United Kingdom bans broadcast interviews with IRA members. The BBC gets around this stricture through the use of professional actors - 20 – The Los Angeles Dodgers won 4 games to 1 in the 1988 World Series against the Oakland Athletics - Sheila Scott OBE (27 April 1922) became the first person to fly over the North Pole in a small aircraft - 22 - Parineeti Chopra is an Indian actress and singer who appears in Hindi films corey - 23 - Asashio Tarō III (朝潮 太郎, 13 November 1929) was a sumo wrestler from Kobe, Hyogo, Japan. I'll see that she gets it - 17 - 3 IRA supporters are found guilty of conspiracy to murder in connection with a plot to kill Secretary of State for Northern Ireland Tom King. Tell me, was it public relations you did for the Gestapo or community relations?. 28 - Pietro Annigoni (7 June 1910) was an Italian artist, portrait and fresco painter, best known for his portraits of Queen Elizabeth II, and medallist. Following his portrait of the Queen, he became much sought after - British Rail announces a 21% increase in the cost of long distance season tickets. Yeah, you know every town has something like this happen... Janel Meilani Parrish is an American actress, best known for playing Mona Vanderwaal on the Freeform mystery drama series Pretty Little Liars and also appeared in To All the Boyzs I've Loved Be4. On October 30 two Palestinian youths from the same extended family, Mahmud Salim Suliman Abu Khraesh of Jericho and Jum'a Ibrahim Juma Adam of Ramallah, were playing a game of cards at a cafe in Jericho, when one suggested to the other, "Let's throw another molotov cocktail - Sébastien Olivier Buemi is a Swiss professional racing driver, who formerly competed for Scuderia Toro Rosso in Formula One - 31 - Elizabeth Anne Yarnold, OBE is a former British skeleton racer who joined the Great Britain national squad in 2010, about 15 years ago...You're just the son of some obscure carpenter, because of "this Sicilian thing that's been going on for 2,000 years.
Last Edit: 31 Oct 2019 22:26 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 01 Nov 2019 19:54 #7

• Ghost Dog
Sting in the Tale.

By the Pricking of My Thumbs.

Scorpio is the 8th astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Scorpius is 1 of the 48 constellations identified by the Greek astronomer Ptolemy in the second century. The constellation's bright stars form a pattern like a longshoreman's hook, that consists of a round wooden handle with a strong metal hook about 8" long, in an episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents entitled Shopping for Death, a character is murdered (off screen) using a longshoreman's hook. Killers like to take trophies and souvenirs from their victims - Police investigating the disappearance of Nicola Payne say they now know she was taken to a country park the day she went missing.
Guns N' Roses (Subtitulado en Español) November Rain.

People with the 47,XYY karyotype have an increased growth rate from early childhood - Scorpio is 3 of the 3 water signs. Captain Hook seeks revenge on Peter Pan for having fed the crocodile his left hand and refuses to leave Neverland prior to this revenge. Kensington Gardens was originally the western section of Hyde Park, with fashionable features including the Round Pond and a pair of Marks & Spencer socks embossed with pink flowers and a distinctive pink and white Winnie-the-Pooh nightdress - Based on Z - It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini, Sophie Louise Hook (27 May 1988 – 30 July 1995) was a se7en-year-old British child who was murdered in Llandudno, Wales in the early hours of 30 July 1995. She was from Great Budworth, near Northwich, Cheshire, but was staying at the Llandudno home of her uncle, Danny Jones, when she was murdered. She had gone missing from a tent where she was camping in her uncle's garden , and her body was found washed up on a nearby beach several hours late covered by stones. Inspector, do you know if the killer was a man, woman or Joggernaut ?. I was just making polite conversation. I couldn't help notice how shiny your brass plaque is at Number 8!

Actresses are cheep in this town, darlin'. The November Man (2014) Trailer HD.

I'm just marking my territory, and you got in the way. A modus operandi is your usual way of doing things (MO)To penetrate with the eye or mind or make a way into or through Renato Salvatori (20 March 193327 March 1988) was an Italian multi-purpose character actor. He met French actress Annie Girardot on the set of the 1960 movie Rocco and His Brothers and married her on 6 January 1962. In sharp contrast to their off-camera relationship, in the movie Salvatori played a boxer-turned-thug who viciously rapes Annie, who played a prostitute. Salvatori died in Rome of cirrhosis (yellowish color) of the liver. This damage is characterized by the replacement of normal liver tissue by scar tissue. Avoiding alcohol is recommended in all cases of cirrhosis. In severe cases, a liver transplant may be an option - Florida was born in Auburndale, Massachusetts, Friebus hailed from an East Coast theatrical family. As a writer, Friebus collaborated with Eva Le Gallienne to a wee dramatize Alice in Wonderland -Arsonists are a prime example of a criminal that returns to the scene. They get in this cycle where every time they kill, for what turned out to be the last in the series of 'talks about talks'. Howard Robard Hughes Jr. ( 24 December 1905April 5, 1976) was an American business magnate, investor, record-setting pilot, engineer, film director, and philanthropist, known during his lifetime as one of the most financially successful individuals in the world. As a film tycoon, Hughes gained fame in Holly wood beginning in the late 1920s, when he produced big-budget and often controversial films such as The Racket (1928), Hell's Angels (1930), and Scarface (1932). Later he controlled the RKO film studio. According to the biblical book of Judges, Sisera commanded nine hundred iron chariots and oppressed the Israelites for 20 years from Harosheth Haggoyim, a fortified cavalry base. Gold road's sure a long road. Winds on through the hills for 15 days.
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2019 20:10 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 01 Nov 2019 22:06 #8

• Ghost Dog
Action of 1 November 1944.
The Bounty- Mutiny (1984) HD

It was fought between a British Royal Navy destroy er flotilla and a Kriegsmarine force of two corvettes and a destroyer. The German flotilla was deployed to escort a convoy retreating from Šibenik to Fiume (Rijeka). The British managed to destroy all three German ships in return for no loss. The action caused the death of more than 200 German crewmen. The attacking force rescued 90, and an additional 20 sailors were rescued two days later by German vessels sent to search for survivors - During the Battle of the Scheldt, British and Canadian forces began Operation Infatuate with the goal of opening the port of Antwerp to shipping.
Harvey Portrait.

On 14 February 2005, Hariri was killed when explosives equivalent to around 1,800 kilograms (4,000 lb) of TNT concealed inside a parked Mitsubishi van were detonated as his motorcade drove near the St. George Hotel in Beirut. Another 22 people lost their lives in the explosion. Among the dead were several of Hariri's bodyguards and his friend and former Minister of the Economy Bassel Fleihan. Hariri was buried along with his bodyguards, who died in the bombingo, in a location near Mohammad Al-Amin Mosque. In Japan, the HiAce is exclusive to Toyopet Store localtions. I've got a tiger by the tail here and I'm not about to let go!

The Last King of Scotland (2006) Hung From Hooks HD

Harvey premiered on Broadway on 1 November 1944, at the 48th Street Theatre - Canadian Defence Minister James Ralston resigned his post after Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King rejected Ralston's plea for imposition of the draft for overseas service. The schism within King's cabinet brought about the Conscription Crisis of 1944 which threatened to topple King's government - Elwood P. Dowd is an affable man who claims to have an unseen friend Harvey - whom Elwood describes as a 6-foot, 3-and-one-half-inch (192 cm) tall pooka resembling an anthropomorphic rabbit. Elwood introduces Harvey to everyone he meets. His social-climbing sister, Veta, increasingly finds his eccentric behavior embarrassing. She decides to have him committed to a sanitarium. Windows found some shredded long johns, but the nametag was missing. I got my fair share of press on Hell's Angels. Look, he's after me too! I got a letter.
Last Edit: 02 Nov 2019 00:10 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 02 Nov 2019 20:37 #9

• Ghost Dog
Something for the Boyzs.
Down Argentine Way (1940) Bambu Bambu - 20th Century Fox.

While the cousins are bemoaning their fate, Staff Sgt. Ronald "Rocky" Fulton, who was a well-known orchestra leader before joining the military, arrives with some of his men, including Sgt. Laddye Green. Rockie explains that the married service men of nearby Camp Dixon want to rent rooms in the manor for their wives, who have been unable to live close to their husbands due to a lack of available housing. On the day that "The Old Southern Corn Revue" is to open, Blossom is stunned by the arrival of Melanie Walker. Look... I got some good barbecue here!
Chica Chica Boom Chic & Carman Miranda When I Love, I Love.

Thomas Midgley Jr. (18 May 1889) was an American mechanical and chemical engineer. He played a major role in developing leaded gasoline (Tetraethyllead) and some of the first chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), butter known by its brand name Freon; both products were later banned due to concerns about their impact on human health and the environment. He was granted more than 100 patents over the course of his career. In 1940, at the age of 51, Midgley contracted poliomyelitis, which left him severely disabled. The term high-κ dielectric refers to a material with a high dielectric constant (κ, kappa), as compared to silicon dioxide. Moore's law is the observation that the number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit doubles about every 2 years. What? You're all out of gas? Moon Waning Gibbous Visible: 95% Age: 16.92 days.

Tito's diplomatic passport, 1973.

The U.S. Se7enth Army took Nompatelize unopposed - 50,000 of Budapest's Jews were sent on a forced march to Austria. 10,000 would die over the 6-day march. Moscow requested permission for their troops to enter Bulgarian territory. Josip Broz Tito became 23rd Prime Minister of Yugoslavia, he received some 98 foreign decorations, including the Legion of Honour and the Order of the Bath.American tanker Fort Lee was torpedoed and sunk in the Indian Ocean by German submarine U-181. Ordered: 15 August 1940. Name: I-501 was laid down on 15 March 1941 at the DeSchiMAG AG Weser yard at Bremen as yard number 1021. Thomas devised an elaborate system of ropes and pulleys to lift himself out of bed. On 2 November he became entangled in the device and died of strangulation.. I just can't take no pleasure in killing. There's just some things you gotta do. The air inside cars can be 15x worse than just a few meters away. Look what your brother did to the door! Ain't he got no pride in his home?. Judy Holliday can be spotted in a brief role 6 minutes into the film. This is her 3rd, and the manor is once again the site of much happiness for the military men and their wives. I can lock all my doors. It's the only way to live.
Last Edit: 02 Nov 2019 20:44 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 02 Nov 2019 23:30 #10

• Ghost Dog
The Stranger Beside Me

So, where you heading, man?

Publication date 17 August 1980.

Bünde (Low German Buine) is a town in the Herford district, in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany and is situated between Osnabrück(west), Hannover (east) and Bielefeld (south) crossed from west to east by the River Else, twinned with Jacob's Town. As US serial killer's story is told in new Zac Efron movie, Diane Edwards suggests she inspired Bundy's killing spree after breaking his heart. Criminologists claim it was Diane who triggered his appetite for killing and ­influenced the type of vic-tims he hunted – young white college students with brown hair parted down the middle. It is believed the breakdown of Diane’s relationship with Bundy fuelled the rage he felt toward his victims. Ann met Bundy in 1971 when he was a psychology student at the University of Washington, contemplating a career in law and politics. One of them was carrying a pass which bore the name Herford.

Ted Bundy - The One That Got Away (2002) HD.

Mission X - Try one of these stylish bun hairstyles for women. Titus- Bunce House is a historic home located at Cold Spring Harbor in Suffolk County, New York. Ted Bundy was born Theodore Robert Cowell on 24 November 1946, to Eleanor Louise Cowell (1924–2012) at the Elizabeth Lund Home for Unwed Mothers in Burlington, Vermont. Julia recalled awakening one day from a nap to find herself surrounded by knives from the Cowell kitchen; her 3-year-old nephew was standing by the bed, smiling. Cowell is a coastal town on Franklin Harbor on the eastern side of the Eyre Peninsula,in South Australia on the Lincoln Highway near Franklin Harbor. The Sea SA ferry service departs from nearby Lucky Bay across the Spencer Gulf to Wallaroo. In 1950, Louise changed her surname from Cowell to Nelson, and at the urging of multiple family members, she left Philadelphia by hooking the opponent's near or far leg. Bünde was home to a British military base (BAOR) which closed in 1993. Subdivisions 12. Bunce Island is an island in the Sierra Leone River, acting as interpreter, Lieutenant Musa Bangura, left their base in Waterloo - The Bunce Baronetcy, of Otterden in the County of Kent, was a title in the Baronetage of England - 1988 was one of the worst years of the Troubles conflict in terms of violence during the 80s, the INLA claimed responsibility for exploding a bomb at a British Army base in Herford, West Germany. The kost of electracity these days is enough to drive a man like me out of business.

Bundy's victims - Roberta Parks - Julie Cunningham,

Brenda Carol Ball - Georgann Hawkins - Susan Rancourt, Kimberly Leach, Nancy Wilcox and Janice Ott.

Bundy and Diane became romantically involved in 1967 when he was studying Chinese at the University of Washington. There is no consensus on when or where Bundy began killing women. Circumstantial evidence suggested that he may have abducted and killed 8-year-old Ann Marie Burr of Tacoma when he was 14 years old in 1961, an allegation that he repeatedly denied. He met young single mum Elizabeth Kloepfer in 1969 but, despite the ­relationship going well, he started to see his ex ­behind his girlfriend’s back. That year he began hunting and killing women – and each one ­had a strong resemblance to his first love. Shortly after midnight on 4 January 1974 (around the time that he terminated his relationship with Brooks), Bundy entered the basement apartment of 18-year-old Karen Sparks (identified as Joni Lenz, Mary Adams, and Terri Caldwell by various sources), a dancer and student at UW. After bludgeoning the sleeping woman senseless with a metal rod from her bed frame, he sexually assaulted her with either the same rod, or a metal speculum, causing extensive internal injuries. She remained unconscious for 10 days, but survived with permanent physical and mental disabilities. In the early morning hours of February 1, Bundy broke into the basement room of Lynda Ann Healy, a UW undergraduate who broadcast morning radio weather reports for skiers. He beat her unconscious, dressed her in blue jeans, a white blouse, and boots, and carried her away. Over 5 years he mercilessly killed women in se7en US states, striking terror across the country, and at most crime scenes, there were sightings of a man wearing a cast or a sling, and driving a brown or tan Volkswagen Beetle, gravitational slingshots can also be used to reduce the speed of a spacecraft. You work at that place?.
Last Edit: 02 Nov 2019 23:34 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 03 Nov 2019 21:22 #11

• Ghost Dog
With the invisble man, all things R possybil.
Mind Games - John Lennon and The Plastic U.F.Ono Band.

I'm 18 with a bullet. A județ is an administrative division in Romania. The novel tells the story of Jude Fawley, who lives in a village in southern England (part of Hardy's fictional county of Wessex), who yearns to be a scholar at "Christminster", a city modelled on Oxford. Judas Iscariot ( יהודה‎, : Yehûdâh. 'God is praised'; Ὶούδας Ὶσκαριώτης) (died c. 30 - 33 AD) was a disciple and one of the original Twelve Disciples of Jesus Christ. And my home address is Hell.. If you or Pepper get too hot, you could always take your clothes off.
The Invisibil Man (1933) Terrorizing the Village Scene.

361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia; on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor - 1988 – Sri Lankan Tamil mercenaries attempt to overthrow the Maldivian government. At President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom's request, the Indian military suppresses the rebellion within 24 hours. Keep yourselves in the love of the Invisybil One - Jude 1-21 - 2014 – One World Trade Center officially opens - Late that year, his original band was recovered in Anderson, South Carolina. This marked the first complete record for banding migratory birds. It was 2 hours gone midnight. When he called me to his side, the 31st Army retook Gołdap in a surprise attack; the town was again taken by the 5th Panzer Division, which was redeployed from the Gumbinnen area, on 3 - I may be an oldye, but I'm a goodie, 2.

The Beatles - Hey Jude Satellite image 26 October 2013.

And I've got 20 feet of rope - The Dakota, is a cooperative apartment building located on the northwest corner of 72nd Street and Central Park West in the Upper West Side of the borough of Manhattan in New York City, United States. Its construction was completed in 1881. Below the skin of history are London's veins - Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Judas, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?. The St. Jude storm, also known as Cyclone Christian, and other names, was a severe Hurricane-force 12 European windstorm that hit Northwestern Europe on 27 & 28 October 2013 causing at least 17 deaths. While my guitar gently peeps. By this time, Jude has abandoned his classical studies. Coz the only way you'll ever hear me. Is if you're living in the same Hell.
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2019 01:17 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 04 Nov 2019 00:36 #12

• Ghost Dog
The Boneless Ritual.
Vikings: "I Am Ivar the Boneless" Battle of York- Iam UR Pussy.

After retreating from London to Paris due to the confrontation at Blythe Road, around control of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn; Aleister Crowley travelled to the Americas. After his initiation into the Second Order of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn by MacGregor Mathers in Paris and be4 his work on either A∴A∴ or O.T.O., Aleister Crowley developed an order called “The Lamp of the Invisible Light” inspired by the Enochian system while in Mexico. Hail Hydro.

Devil's Trap High above the roof tops - Higher than the milky way - Meet Bobby.

After my initiation I seemed to myself like a savage who happens to wander into a factory of high explosives. I had to learn the laws of life all over again from the beginning. I always think of Mr Wells’ First Men in the Moon. How to act when the fundamental conditions of life are changed? The danger of making fatal mistakes is always present. A necessary part of the practice of magick is the invocation of Divine and angelic beings and the evocation of blind forces, some of which are considered “evil” by the vulgar. Of course there are forces which are definitely malicious. It is never necessary for a magickian to deal with them, except as a bacteriologist studies disease germs, to find out their nature and subdue them. By 1899 I had gone through se7en stages of initiation. These constituted me an Adept, but accidents were still happening to me.

The Hermit - Part IV in The Temple of Solomon the King

These were definitely malicious forces, demons, which one had to study and conquer. Later, when I was transferring my apparatus to my house in Scotland, I employed two workmen to remove the mirrors. As they were working they were suddenly overcome, knocked out by unseen assailants. It took several hours to revive them. People passing the doorway suddenly fell down in fits. That flat remained without a tenant for years after I had left it. All this was because I had not enough experience to control the forces . It was at the direction of the head of the Order that I then went to Scotland, to my manor house of Boleskine, which is 2 or 3 miles from the Falls of Foyers. It is known as the Faas Raa in Ulster-Scots. My subsidiary object-the principal aim is too sacred to discuss-put into simple language was to gain control over the “four great princes” of the evil of the world. According to the rules of magick, I built a terrace with a northern aspect and carted river sand to it. They had curious effects on the neighbourhood. Part of the main road from Inverness to Fort Augustus ran through my estate. Soon superstitions about the road made the natives avoid it. Even the tough, hard-drinking workmen from Glasgow refused to use it after nightfall. I had realized, by this time, that my path to power was to be immensely difficult and fraught with danger. But I did not look back.
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2019 00:53 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 04 Nov 2019 19:33 #13

• Ghost Dog
Is She, Isn't She.
Harmony - Hairspray 1978 UK Advert.

1429 – Joan of Arc liberates Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier - Australian forces made the Landing at Jacquinot Bay in New Britain - RAF Bomber Command sent 749 aircraft to conduct the last major raid on Bochum. Over 4,000 buildings were destroyed and nearly 1,000 people were killed. Born in Lurgan, County Armagh, Ireland in 1881. Always intended for a career in the services, Dill attended the Methodist College Belfast, Cheltenham College and the Royal Military College at Sandhurst - In 1965, newspaper reports of the Betty and Barney Hill abduction brought Greys to international attention. Usually, this means simultaneously occurring frequencies, pitches (tones, notes), or chords.
Communion - Counting Bodies Like Sheep.

The 7th Macedonian Liberation Brigade liberates Bitola for the Allies - Willem was a member of the Globe Unity Orchestra. During the mid 60s Breuker played with percussionist Han Bennink and pianist Misha Mengelberg, co-founding the Instant Composers Pool -The Greys appear as the (benevolent) aliens in the 1977 film Close Encounters of the Third Kind - Aplastic anemia is an autoimmune disease in which the body fails to produce blood cells in sufficient numbers. Blood cells are produced in the bone marrow by stem cells that reside there - Linda worked as a voice-over artist in animation and also appeared in 2 live-action films, Joyride To Nowhere with husband Charles Howerton and Cruising with Al Pacino. She lent her voice in such movies as Wolfen and Switch. Gary voiced different characters on several Hanna-Barbera television series, she also did voice work on He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra: Princess of Power. The study of harmony involves chords and their construction and chord progressions and the principles of connection that govern them. Sociology? Oh, you'll go far.

Alien (radio series) Worlds (1977) - Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind - Roy Leaves HD.

Scherrie Payne is an American singer and is best known as the final lead singer of R&B/Soul vocal group The Supremes from 1973 until 77 - In Purgatory, God tells Steve he has one chance at redemption. He is returned to Earth, alive, and told that he must find a female who truly loves him. If he fails, he will go to Hell. Popular culture began to increasingly link Greys to a number of military-industrial complex and New World Order conspiracy theories. Exposure to ionizing radiation from radioactive materials or radiation-producing devices is also associated with the development of aplastic anemia. Communion tells a story of a family that experiences an extraterrestrial phenomenon while on vacation at a remote home in the wilderness during which the father is abducted and all of their lives change. And so the days float through my eyes. Grey or gray is an intermediate colour between black and white. Franciscan friars in England and Scotland were commonly known as the grey friars. Meanwhile, Steve’s body has been found in the river, and Margo has planted her gun in Amanda’s sofa, framing her for the crime. A grisaille (gris 'grey') is a painting executed entirely in shades of grey or of another neutral greyish colour. During the Renaissance and the Baroque, grey began to play an important role in fashion and art. Don Eddy is an American painter who gained initial fame as a photorealist; but his recent works have veered into the realm of metaphysics - In the mental hospital, she learns that she is pregnant with Walter’s child. There is still one hitch, however. I know what I like, the daily starlight over to you. Shipmates ashore. Harmonization usually sounds pleasant to the ear when there is a balance between the consonant and dissonant sounds from swing to classics. We'll get a place up in the mountains, where it's cool, and then, after I get my act ready, we can go all over the world with it. Have you got a little bit of gypsy in you?.
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2019 20:04 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 08 Nov 2019 18:35 #14

• Ghost Dog
NAZA.
WW II : Rare colour film : Nazi V2 Rocket Facilty

960 – Leo Phokas the Younger score a crushing victory over the Hamdanid Emir of Aleppo, Sayf al-Dawla - 1278 - The second emperor of the Trần dynasty, decides to pass the throne to his crown prince -1520Stockholm Bloodbath begins - Joseph Goebbels announced the V-2 rocket campaign for the first time. Winston Churchill followed suit and finally announced that England had been under rocket attack, providing the people of London with an explanation for all the mysterious explosions of recent weeks - The Battle of the Scheldt and Operation Infatuate ended in Allied victory - Bonnie Bramlett (born Lynn O'Farrell) is an American singer and occasional actress known for her distinctive vocals in rock and pop music, and was the first white woman to sing with Ike and Tina Turner as one of
The Ikettes (1965) Peaches 'n' Cream.

Launched: 22 November 1941 - American (SS-215) submarine Growler was sunk west of the Philippines by Japanese warships. Walter Nowotny (7 December 1920) was an Austrian-born fighter ace of the Luftwaffe in World War II. I remember Major Nowotny's crash very well. Feldwebel Gossler, a radio operator with our unit, had set up a radio on the airfield. Over this set I and many others listened to the radio communications with Nowotny's aircraft. His last words were, "I'm on fire" or "it's on fire". The words were slightly gar bled. Moon Last quarter Visible: 44% Age: 22.80 days Natasha and Ana adopted from Brazil.

Me 262 A - Gulf War Desert Shield, Broadcast (New Zealand) 8th November 1990.

Apparently TheyWorkForYou - Cannot street lighting be what is called "dimmed out" instead of blacked out?. Michael Nicholson was born in Romford in the county of Essex on 9 January 1937, the son of a Royal Engineers officer. He spent part of his childhood in West Germany. Nicholson joined ITV in 1964 and over the next 40 years he reported from 18 war zones: Biafra, Israel, Vietnam, Cambodia, Congo, Cyprus. During the Turkish invasion of Cyprus in July 1974, Silver Nymph Award Nicholson's car broke down just as Turkish paratroopers were landing over his head onto the island. Nicholson walked up to the first of them and greeted them with 'I'm Michael Nicholson. Welcome to Cyprus'. His film was flown back to London on an RAF plane and made the evening news the next day. A world scoop. In 1975, Nicholson went to South Vietnam, and reported several events followed by the Fall of Saigon, including the battle of Newport Bridge and Afghanistan, Rwanda, Rhodesia/Zimbabwe, he was the first foreign journalist to interview Robert Mugabe on his release from prison. Indo-Pakistan, Northern Ireland, Falklands, he was on holiday in the Lake District when the Falklands War began. Bosnia, Croatia, Kosovo and the Gulf Wars.
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2019 18:38 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 28 Nov 2019 22:32 #15

• Ghost Dog
We've got brains, skills, skipping rope?.

It's a lasso. Whatever.

When their headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, the Kingsman's journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the United States - The opioid epidemic refers to the extensive overuse of opioid drugs, contributing to over 70,000 drug overdose deaths in the U.S. in 2018 .
Maurice Williams & the Zodiacs - Stay.

Most overdoses from Valium occur when the drug is mixed with other central nervous system depressants like alcohol and opiates - Aidan tells Eva that he had a year-long affair with Maria but ended it when she got pregnant. Eva feigns shock and establishes that only Johnny knew about it. The street Valium or blues are bought from places like China and Pakistan over the internet or manufactured by gangsters and sold for as little as 10p per tablet - Diazepam, first marketed as Valium, is a medicine of the benzodiazepine family that typically produces a calming effect.

Goodfellas - Jimmy whacks Morrie, the full scene.

Morrie is a masculine given name, often a diminutive form (hypocorism) of Morris or Maurice, and is a surname of various origins though mostly of English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh origin, the name can be derived from the Old French personal name Maurice which was introduced to Britain by the Normans. (lÓ Muiris in Irish) was introduced to Ireland by the Normans, along with the variant Fitzmaurice (Mac Muiris). In some cases Morris is of German origin, as a variant of the German name Moritz. During his career Wilhelm was credited with 44 victories in 500+ missions. By mouth, effects begin after 15 to 60 minutes.
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2019 00:23 by Ghost Dog.

ZODIAC 01 Dec 2019 23:42 #16

• Ghost Dog
Y2K.
The Doors (10 April 1970) Astrology in Boston.

Bat-Sheva Ofra Haza-Ashkenazi, ( עפרה חזה‎; 19 November 1957 23 February 2000) was an Israeli singer, actress and Grammy Award-nominee recording artist, commonly known as The Israeli Madonna, or Madonna of the East - Eek-a-Mouse was found in Paraguay without a proper visa and was extradited to the US -Legend told that Pele herself, journeyed on her canoe from the island of Tahiti to Hawaii.
Madonna - Frozen.

18 November 2000 - Catherine Zeta-Jones marries Michael Douglas at the Plaza Hotel, New York City. The Beatles stayed at the Hotel during their first visit to the United States, and is now owned by Katara Hospitality - The Tiger Cup football competition concludes in Thailand - 19 - Hallaton Treasure is found in Leicestershire, England, comprising over 5,000 silver and gold coins, mostly of the Corieltauvi, the Hallaton Helmet and other metal objects from around the time of the Roman conquest of Britain - The Scottish Challenge Cup Final is won by Airdrieonians F. C. All right Kelly, get your jacket and lets go. I have to go to the office for a while.
Game of Thrones - War Council meeting at Winterfell for the Night King.

The hula being dedicated to Pele is often performed in a way that represents her intense personality and the movement of volcanoes - 20 - Connie Victoria Elizabeth Talbot is an English singer. In 2007, she reached the final of the first series of Britain's Got Talent - 21 - Megan Roberts is a senior elite Canadian artistic gymnast and a member of the Canada National team, and trains at East York Gymnastics

Ofra Haza - You. Sí, sí! His mamá!

22 - It was Wednesday, under the signof Sagittarius - Auliʻi Cravalho born in Kohala, Hawaii, is an American actress, voice actress and singer, who made her acting debut as the titular character in the 2016 Disney animated feature film Moana, and her mother of Native Hawaiian descent and a father of mixed Puerto Rican, Portuguese, Chinese, and Irish descent. On 5 November, she portrayed Ariel in ABC's live-action concert rendition of The Little Mermaid - Emil Zátopek ( 19 September 1922) was a Czechoslovak long-distance runner best known for winning three gold medals at the 1952 Summer Olympics in Helsinki - Ariel Rebecca Martin, known professionally as Baby Ariel, is an American social media personality, singer, and actress known for her videos on the social media platform TikTok - Molly Rainford is a singer from Essex. The dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy who brought billions of his people to Earth in DC-8-like spacecraft 75 million years ago, stacked them around vol-canoes, and killed them with hydrogen bombs..There's lava in the red line. This just came through on the radio. I'm feeling something... did he know someone by the name of Ana?. I realised for the first time that we...we're like strangers. Why don't you go haunt a house?. Yes, it's a strange discovery to make.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 00:06 by Ghost Dog.