Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Cook Report

The Cook Report 03 Jun 2020 03:22 #101

• Ghost Dog
We Sustain.
Hollywood diner.
Cowboy number one- The Campfire - (1974) Blazing Saddles HD.

The Army Catering Corps (ACC) was a corps of the British Army, responsible for the feeding of all Army units. In 1938 Leslie Hore-Belisha, the Secretary of State for War, appointed Sir Isidore Salmon as Honorary Catering Adviser for the Army in 1938. It was formed in 1941. Two members of the Army Catering Corps were killed while off duty in the Droppin Well bombing in 1982. After the Mass at Llandaff Fields he went on to Ninian Park to celebrate Mass for over 33,000 young people packed into the then Cardiff football stadium. Sock it to me biscuits, now.
Michael Bentine s Potty Time 1x24 Army Cookery Corps.

On 5 April 1993, following the Options for Change review, the Army Catering Corps united with the Royal Corps of Transport, the Royal Army Ordnance Corps, the Royal Pioneer Corps, and the Postal and Courier Service of the Royal Engineers, to form the Royal Logistic Corps.
Gong (1975) Mandrake .

Two references to דודאים (dûdâ'îm)—literally meaning "love plant"-occur in the Jewish scriptures. A mandrake is the root of a plant, historically derived either from plants of the genus Mandragora found in the Mediterranean region, or from other species, such as Bryonia alba, the English mandrake, which have similar proper ties. According to the legend, when the root is dug up, it screams and kills all who h ear it, so praised by Paracelsus? Then find a root of the plant called bryony. Pan's Labyrinth.

Brutal moment-Pat Nixon visited Peru in June 1970 where she aided in taking relief supplies to victims.

In fact, I was just about to dig into this breakfast pie. Of all Andean root and tuber crops, oca is currently second only to spud in area planted within the Central Andean region-The Peruvian government has forbidden excavation in the area where the town of Yungay is buried , declaring it a national cemetery. The children who survived in the oca stadium ere resettled around the world. In 2000, the tragedy inspired the government to declare 31 May as Natural Disaster Education and Reflection Day, many schools of Peru practice an earthquake drill to commemorate this disaster. Don't empty my mind! Please, I beg you! My mind is all I have! I've spent my whole life trying to fill it!. Care to join me?. .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Cook Report 03 Jun 2020 03:22 #102

• Ghost Dog
The Main Event.

Barwood Films

1964 – The Palestine Libe ration Organization ( PLO) is formed-66- Surveyor 1 lands in Oceanus Procellarum on the Moon, becoming the first U.S. spacecraft to soft-land on another world-79 – Pope John Paul II starts his first official visit to his native Poland, becoming the first Pope to visit a Communist country. Do you think I don't know you've come here to steal the plans to my new interstellar hydro-combustion miracle-patented micro-teflon nuclear gamma strato rocketship-grade missile ?.
South Today BBC June 1982 - Part 1/3 - Falklands ration packs.

1983 – After an emergency landing because of an in-flight fire, 23 passengers aboard Air Canada Flight 797 are killed when a flashover occurs as the plane's doors open. Do you think I don't know that?. Because of this incident, numerous new safety regulations are put in place-90 –Well, I've never even heard of it. The Lower Ohio Valley tornado outbreak spawns 66 confirmed tornadoes in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio, killing 12. You rearrange the dead families into an audience to see what you do.
15 April Flashdance US- Official® Trailer (UK) 30 June 1983 Ah ah. .

1997In Denver, Timothy McVeigh is convicted on 15 counts of murder and conspiracy for his role in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, in which 168 people died. He was executed (aged 33) four years later 11 June 2001-Do you know who I am?. Amalia Mendoza García (10 July 1923) nicknamed La Tariácuri, was a Mexican singer and actress. Échame a mi la culpa" and "Amarga navidad" were some of her greatest hits-2003 – Europe launches its first voyage to another planet, Mars. Good, there's oxygen on this planet.

The Cook Report 03 Jun 2020 03:23 #103

• Ghost Dog
Senta.

Thinner's.

Billy recently defended an underworld crime boss named Richie "The Hammer" Ginelli in court and is now celebrating his acquittal on a murder charge.

Danish Pastry 1972-Thanksgiving Day-Coronation Street 25 October 1996.

Warwick Road in Atherton is in the North West region of England and the rough. .
. .and tumble fishing port of Monterey, 15 miles away (1996) Thinner The Curse Scene.

Flight 603 with a stopover in Peru+70 Fatalities-1996 October 25 Release date-It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton Elvis Presley and later Warren Beatty spent a number of years in the hotel. It was also the home of John Lennon, when he was separated for several months from his wife Yoko Ono-Born in Colora rdo, Keean Johnson played one of the lead roles, Hugo, in the film Alita: Battle Angel-Georgia Lock is an English actress and presenter known for her role as Sadie in Sadie J and as a presenter of Friday Download. Running Time 92 Minutes - October 31 – TAM Transportes Aéreos Regionais Flight 402 crashes into a densely populated area of São Paulo, killing all 96 people on board. Especially important is the warning to avoid conversations with the demon.
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2020 03:30 by Ghost Dog.

The Cook Report 03 Jun 2020 05:43 #104

• Ghost Dog
The Gospel According 2.
The Meninblack
U tune into the radio (1935) Bride of Frankenstein is Hungry HD.

Floyd attained the rank of Second Lieutenant in the Royal Tank Regiment serving on Centurion tanks. I saw the glow of hexi stoves, and birdsong was replaced by the sizzle of luncheon meat frying in mess tins.
Pork Stew in Centurian Sauce - Keith Floyd - BBC.

I am not a drink-driver. Normally my wife, Tess, does all the driving or I'm chauffeured. He was involved in a head-on crash between his Peugeot 806 and a Land Rover on a bridge on the B4019 at Coleshill at 1315 BST on 9 November 2004 3x over the drink-drive limit, she never got whippings and I got whippings all the time.
Something we're making for the Americans. Waltz in Black...The Stranglers.

He then paid tribute to Wiltshire Police, who he said had treated him "fairly, courteously and well" during their handling of the case, near to a Land Rover. I think my grandmother saw my potential first," he said. It was common for him to come home from school and find used heroin needles in his front yard. I basically raised myself," Mayweather says. According to police, George Floyd, a 46-year-old African American man, was in a nearby car and appeared to be under the influence. Floyd is a variant of Lloyd, originating from the Welsh language name llwyd (“gray, gray-haired”) notably its annual parade and display of fireworks during Independence Day. It's called a "Ghetto Blaster".

The Cook Report 04 Jun 2020 00:11 #105

• Ghost Dog
Vessel Virgin merchant 130-ton.
Jean Kent.

Sir Francis Drake-On Stranger Tides- Blackbeard - Pirates of the Caribbean Arrr. .

Edmund Cooke (fl. 1673–1683 was a merchant captain, buccaneer, and pirate. He is best known for sailing against the Spanish alongside Bartholomew Sharp, John Coxon, Basil Ringrose, Lionel Wafer, and other famous buccaneers.
The Cook Report - Spanish Pirates - pt 1 Finner. .

8 people are confirmed dead following Friday's crash, with a further 14 seriously injured. Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond describes the incident as "a black day for Glasgow and for Scotland"-Gaia Cauchi of Malta, wins the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Kiev, Ukraine, with her song "The Start."American pop band One Republic donates $1 million to aid the victims. Australia wins the final played at Old Trafford, defeating New Zealand 34-2.
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - How Do You Choose to Die? Scene.

Uh, did you see which way they went?. American actor Paul Walker(The Fast and the Furious franchise) is one of two killed in a car accident after attending a charity event in Santa Clarita, California-Six people are killed in Lebanon's northern city of Tripoli on Saturday in exchanges of fire between neighborhoods which support rival sides in Syria's civil war-The Philippines commemorates the 150th birth anniversary of national hero and revolutionary leader Andrés Bonifacio-The wreckage of LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 that went missing Friday is found in Namibia in the Bwabwata National Park with all 33 people on board having died. Captain Carlile goes this very day to look for one Cooke and one Bond, 2 English pirates fitted from Saint Thomas. Arrr... me hearties!. They went up the coast.
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2020 00:16 by Ghost Dog.

The Cook Report 04 Jun 2020 05:32 #106

• Ghost Dog
I walked through a field .

That just wasn't real. And they are allowed their prayers?

The number 93 is of great significance in Thelema, founded by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley in 1904 with the writing of The Book of the Law (also known as Liber AL vel Legis) -An agape or lovefeast is a communal meal shared among Christians.
Björk : Isobel .

Sarah Evelyn Isobel Payne (13 October 1991), an 8-year-old school girl, was the victim of a high-profile abduction and murder in England in July 2000. For several days after the eight year old's disappearance, Deborah Bray noticed the black shoe in a road as she drove near the Sussex village of Coolham. It was lying in the middle of the B2139 near Coolham crossroads. You notice I am walking very gingerly.
Supernatural 2x08 - 'Crossroads Blues' - Promo

I saw it probably until about Thursday and it was being moved across the road by passing traffic,' said Mrs Bray who, as a manager for National MilkRecords, drove around much of Kent and Sussex. When she heard on July 17 that Sarah's body had been found in nearby Pulborough she contacted police and was asked to find the shoe. Mrs Bray 'gingerly' picked up the shoe, using a finger and thumb and touching only the strap. I heard that, Maureen Cassidy!

Boris-The Star Chamber - in 5 seconds-Adventures of Red Ryder.

The Case of the Simple Simon. You are holding in your hand a smoking goon-He always liked to sit at the same table in a fish and chip restaurant near his home in Littlehampton, West Sussex, invariably ordering a burger and two mugs of tea-On 14 December 2008, Iraqi journalist Muntadhar al-Zaidi threw both of his shoes at United States President George W. Bush during an Iraqi press conference. Bush quickly ducked, avoiding being hit by either of the shoes. You are clearly the guilty potty. And if you complain once more. You'll meet an army of me.
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2020 05:36 by Ghost Dog.

The Cook Report 04 Jun 2020 17:25 #107

• Ghost Dog
Diagnosis.
M.

Yes, Wyclif?! What is it?. Well, I'm, uh, learning the piano.

Learning the piano?!. Yes, Sarge. I was aroused when I saw .

Sir Michael Richardson (9 April 1925 – 12 May 2003) was a British investment banker in London. While he was managing director of N M Rothschild & Sons from 1981 to 90, he was an informal advisor to Margaret Thatcher on economic policy. He was known as "Mr Privatisation". His father worked in insurance in the City of London. His mother was of Huguenot origin. At the outset of World War II, he was evacuated to the United States, where he finished his education at the Kent School in Connecticut, United States. I Suppose you want to go and practice, eh?
. the girls with the candles-All The Love (1986) Gothic.

Do not tell me you have dynamite in your trousers-Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan, KBE, KCSS, was born 17 January 1933 in Paris, France, he was the son of Sir Sultan Mahomed Shah Aga Khan and Princess Andrée Aga Khan-The Riyadh compound bombings, carried out by Al Qaeda, kill 26-Moon Waxing Gibbous Visible: 82% Age: 10.55 days-Madeleine Beth McCann (born 12 May 2003) disappeared on the evening of 3 May 2007 from her bed in a holiday apartment at a resort in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve region of Portugal. Full moon Visible: 99% Age: 15.75 days- The most commonly used frequency is 1620 kHz-I'm giving you a choice: either put on these glasses or start eatin' that trash can.

The Star Chamber- A camper van belonging to the suspect was seen around Praia da Luz in Portugal.

UHF is the ITU designation for radio frequencies in the range between 300 megahertz (MHz) and 3 gigahertz-The name heptagram combines a numeral prefix, hepta-, with the Greek suffix -gram-The suspect transferred the registration of this 1993 Jaguar XJR6 to someone else the day after Madeleine disappeared- The United Klingdom's Ministry of Defence announces plans to release their UFO files to the public, se7en weeks after France's space agency CNES opened its UFO files to the public-More than 13 years have passed and your loyalties may have changed," he added. Much has been made of the evidence given by the so-called Tapas 7. The -gram suffix derives from γραμμῆ (gram) meaning a line. What about the rest of you?

Rather be at the pictures, I suppose. Listen, man, I don't like anyone following me if I don't know who they are.

I used to work in the Ac adémie Française-Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom begins a tour of Virginia with a speech to the General Assembly of Virginia in Richmond in honour of the 400th anniversary of the first impermanent English settlement in Jamestown, Virginia. She also meets with victims of the Virginia Tech Massacre before departing for Colonial Williamsburg-The Ulster Volunteer Force, a loyalist paramilitary group in Northern Ireland, renounces the use of force-Tens of thousands of Israeli protesters at Rabin Square in Tel Aviv call for Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and his government to resign over their mishandling of the 2006 Lebanon war-Polling stations open for the Scottish Parliament and National Assembly for Wales general elections, and for local council elections in Scotland and parts of England. The coat of arms of Ulster consists of an inescutcheon Argent displaying a red hand, upon the coat of arms of the House of Burke. Ohhh! Fishy, fishy, fishy, fish! I've got a good woman Sometimes, Rose. .
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2020 18:54 by Ghost Dog.

The Cook Report 05 Jun 2020 20:07 #108

• Ghost Dog
Long Weekends.
Maddie link to german childkiller.
Front page of the Sunday Express, 7 May 2011.

Severiano Ballesteros Sota (9 April 1957) was a Spanish professional golfer, a World No. 1-Al-Qa’ida acknowledged that its leader was killed at his Pakistani compound this week. The world premiere of On Stranger Tides was on 7 May 2011, at a premium ticket screening at Disneyland in Anaheim, California, home of the original Pirates of the Caribbean ride that inspired the film series. Serie A – Follow the Football match between AS Roma and AC Milan.
[
Rick's-What's a 5-letter word for idiot?

Pink Floyd's David's son Gilmour was photographed hanging from a Union Flag on the Cenotaph-The paparazzi photographer at the centre of investigations into Princess Diana's death died with 2 bullet holes in his head, it is claimed. James Andanson, who followed the Princess every move in the week b4 her death, was thought to have committed suicide when his burnt corpse was found in the wreckage of a car in the French countryside. Man charged with Derbyshire killing-The Thomson Corporation was one of the world's largest information companies.
Stein's Campervan-Adventures.
As a photographer, he had spent weeks following the 36-year-old Princess. .

You either love or you despise- The paper was acquired by Richard Desmond in 2000. The move has deepened a rift among victims’ families. Hugh Whittow was the editor from February 2011 until he retired in March 2018, when Gary Jones took over as editor-in-chief. Desmond was born in Hampstead, London, into a Jewish family, the youngest of 3 children, and was raised in Edgware, in north west London. His father was descended from Latvian Jews, and his mother was of Ukrainian-Jewish descent, and was educated at Edgware Junior School and Christ's College, Finchley. There's just no time for compromise.
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2020 20:09 by Ghost Dog.

The Cook Report 08 Jun 2020 00:20 #109

• Ghost Dog
What's Cooking.
Chinstrap Penguin.

Noelle Middleton as Miss Stokes.

Saint Sophia of Sortino (Sicily), martyr, feast day 23 September-John (Gibson) and Julie (Dudley) are 2 children from Dorset who are eager to see the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II in spite of the fact that their respective parents have no intention of going. When the 2 are left alone they decide to run off to London to see John's 'Uncle Ben' "because he knows the queen". ArrrMi he arties .

Never start with the head..

Horace Quilby, is a mild-mannered widower living in the London Docklands. His job as a sandwich-board man requires him to wander around London wearing morning dress and carrying advertisements.
Official Trailer: (1973) The Crazies. victim gets all fuzzy.

And the rain falls gently on the town-Captain James Cook discovered the southern 8 islands of the Sandwich Islands Group in 1775-Sandwich was the name given to the Hawaiian Islands by Cook in 1778. The word "South" was later added to distinguish them from the "Sandwich Islands", now known as the Hawaiian Islands-Sandwiches are a popular type of lunch food, taken to work, school, or picnics to be eaten as part of a packed lunch-Rentadick is a 1972 British spoof spy/detective picture, the plot of which involves attempts to protect a new experimental nerve gas, are a class of organic chemicals that disrupt the mechanisms by which nerves transfer messages to organs. The disruption is caused by the blocking of acetylcholinesterase, an enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter. . He can't feel the next...
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2020 00:36 by Ghost Dog.

The Cook Report 08 Jun 2020 19:30 #110

• Ghost Dog
I am a Bitch.
Punk Vinyl.

The X-stream Path-Slaughter & The Dogs. .

極道 -Based on her feast day on 15 May, she became one of the "Ice Saints", he saints whose feast days are traditionally associated with the last possibility of frost in Central Europe. Saint Sophia of Rome is venerated as a Christian martyr Eyes - When on the stomach indicate the owner is gay, or on the chest can indicate they are "watching over you". You look like f**king Idi Amin, you know what I mean?.

Kneel B4 Wick-John Chapter 2 : House Explosion HD.

Now I don't know if they're wanting me for a 2 some or something -Stars – Indicate authority. On the shoulders or the knees ("I kneel to no-one"). The 8-pointed star denotes rank as thief in law depending on where it is placed-"Skin" is a macabre short story written by author Roald Dahl. It was first published in the 17 May 1952 issue of The New Yorker-Lenin or Stalin – Often tattooed on the chest, partly from a belief that a firing squad would never follow orders to shoot such an image. But I would appreciate it if you had a word with him, let him know he's been rumbled, the one with the knee pads. .
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2020 19:39 by Ghost Dog.

The Cook Report 08 Jun 2020 23:00 #111

• Ghost Dog
God knows you're F**king Trying.
Yeah, that's what I said.
Our Daily Bread (1962) Reel 2 -The Indian in the Cupboard.

I don't know how they work it. But I'll tell you what, it scared me.
Arrested Development - Mr. Wendal.

The branding of criminals was practised in Russia long before tattooing was customary- In the United Kingdom houses often have a built-in cupboard under the stairs. Spider, when facing up, denotes an active criminal. .

Some of my own making; these marks and symbols here-Just checking up on an old friend Death to zog, 88!.

Ask her, she'll tell you. I wanna tell you about the time I almost died.. 66-year-old Hazel Backwell was left too afraid to live alone, following the attack. You're giving too much of yourself away, mate, a MoJo spokesman added, a nd locking her in a cupboard. Talk to me, Gal. I'm here for you. Maybe you should kill your father. -2002French President Jacques Chirac escapes an assassination attempt unscathed during Bastille Day celebrations. How may I be of service?. .
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2020 23:31 by Ghost Dog.

The Cook Report 10 Jun 2020 19:32 #112

• Ghost Dog
Divisi Infanteri 1.
Jaycee 1554 Walnut Avenue.

Pen-Y-Fan-Active 22 December 1965. .

The kidnapping of Jaycee Dugard occurred on 10th June 1991, in Meyers, California. I met him, 15 years ago. Dugard was 11 years old when she was abducted from a street while walking to a school bus stop. Searches began immediately after Dugard's disappearance, but no reliable leads were generated, though her stepfather, Carl Probyn, witnessed her kidnapping and chased the kidnappers on his mountain bike. Maybe someone around here gave him lessons!
Lofty Large Interviews Pt.2.

You must be ready for him..About three quarters of leech species are parasites that feed on the blood of a host, while the remainder are predators. Leeches either have a pharynx that they can protrude, commonly called a proboscis, or a pharynx that they cannot protrude, which in some groups is armed with jaws. A mature medicinal leech may feed only twice a year, taking months to digest a blood meal. If you don't, it's your funural. .
356 Gulf - After the War, Broadcast NZ 10th June 1991. .

Hey... What is that?. A study of heavy rainfall of 8–10 June, 1991 over Maharashtra, India-The FV101 Scorpion is a British armoured reconnaissance vehicle. It was the lead vehicle and the fire sup port type in the Combat Vehicle Reconnaissance, family of se7en armoured vehicles. Manufactured by Alvis, it was introduced into service with the British Army in 1973-My friends say I'm actin' wild as a bug-Jay-Z became embroiled in several battles with rapper LL Cool J in the early 1990 and was withdrawn in 94, sand what is Cleeve’s relationship to Government Communications Headquarters. .With Regard to Pyridostigmine Bromide tablets-Mumbai Police investigate the Shakti Mills compound where the photo-journalist was gan graped on 22 August 2013. Laurie, dear. He wants to talk to you. He wants to take you out tonight.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2020 19:52 by Ghost Dog.