Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism?

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 03:23 #41

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Gloria
There are theories that Coca Cola invented the color scheme for Santa Claus :wissl: :ponda: :yes:

Yup I've heard that too, apparently in Bulgaria Santa dresses in blue. I was once told by a Bulgarian.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 03:51 #42

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
It is, try Brylcreem
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 06:06 #43

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
That's it! That's your response?
I just showed you a conspiracy against Man's spiritual self..and this is your response, some off topic, BS..

Sorry mate I thought you were just having fun with us when you said that freaky cockatoo Horus delivered a sermon on the mount, and I drifted away smiling to watch 'Destroyed in Seconds'..:)

..:)

Do you, or do you not, agree with my findings that early Christianity believed in, Pre-existance, reincarnation, past lives, and rebirth? Please give your reasons why. No more off topic BS.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 06:42 #44

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Christianity = voodoo. Ugh & Truthspoon are wannabe witch doctors.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 09:07 #45

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
peacenik wrote:
Do you, or do you not, agree with my findings that early Christianity believed in, Pre-existance, reincarnation, past lives, and rebirth?

Early Christians believed in JESUS, and he never mentioned pre-existence, reincarnation, past lives and rebirth..:)
Therefore any early so-called "christians" who believed in them things can't be a true Christian, and they're going up the spout-
Jesus said:-"Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 09:08 by Ugh.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 11:14 #46

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Do you, or do you not, agree with my findings that early Christianity believed in, Pre-existance, reincarnation, past lives, and rebirth?

Early Christians believed in JESUS, and he never mentioned pre-existence, reincarnation, past lives and rebirth..:)
Therefore any early so-called "christians" who believed in them things can't be a true Christian, and they're going up the spout-
Jesus said:-"Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)

Correction - unknown author said that Matt said, that Jewsus said ''yada yada yada............''
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 11:15 by Frothy.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 15:00 #47

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
It has already been posted that Christianity was founded in the 4th century by Mithras, sun worshipping Roman Emperor Constantine the Great.

The Old Testament was really a new translation of the Jewish, Hebrew Tanach.
This had been written before Joshua of Nazareth was born.

For some reason the Romans made Joshua of Nazareth into some sort of freak called Jesus Christ, with more than a little hint of Mithras.
The Cross for example was a symbol of Mithras. I always find it disgusting when Christians celebrate the murder of Joshua, and even walk around with a bloody cross in celebration (isn’t there something in the Tanach against worshipping the golden calf?)…

Even the Christian cross looks like this symbol for Osiris - the Ankh.

Another interesting titbit of information is that according to the New Testament, baby “Jesus” was visited by (an unnumbered) amount of Magi (is there anything more “Pagan” possible?).
The Latin “Magi” translates (male) witch (the female witch is MAGA)

Sinterklaas, Santa Claus has also been mentioned in this thread.
While I find it disgusting how parents lie to their children, I find it sort of funny how the adults themselves don’t even realise that Santa Claus wasn’t based on St Nicholas of Myra (the patron saint of bankers!).
St. Nicholas was at the first Council of Nicaea where he punched Arius in his face; because Arius argued against the preposterous Trinity doctrine (there are lots of “Pagan” religions with a Trinity, like for example Hinduism). Arius’ writings were burned by Emperor Constantine.

The tale of St. Nicholas has nothing with riding on roofs and dropping presents through the chimney. Sinterklaas, Santa Claus appears to be based on the Norse God Odin (a.k.a. Wodan); Santa Claus even comes from the North Pole.
The Norse Trinity consisted of Odin (the father), his son Thor (who is crucified), and son of inspiration (the Holy Ghost) Freyr.

They also changed the definition of the Jewish race.
In the Tanach the Jewish race referred to descendants of the Tribe of Judah (Judah the son of Jacob-Israel, a descendant of Noah's son Shem, from which Semites is derived).
In the New Testament this was changed into anybody that “lived like the Jews” (so according to this newspeak definition “Jews” aren’t even a race!).
The Turkish Ashkenazi tribe aren’t even Israelites, but supposedly descend from Ashkenaz, the grandson of Noah’s son Japheth.

The New Testament couldn’t even have been based on scriptures by “Christians” (I have no reason to believe that followers of Joshua called themselves “Christians”).
Emperor Diocletianon on 23 February 303 ordered the destruction of all the scriptures of the followers of Joshua of Nazareth. This edict remained in effect until 313 when they were rescinded by Emperor Constantine.
A few years later, Roman Emperor Constantine enlisted the help of Eusebius, to create 50 copies of the entire Bible. So these couldn't have been based on "Christian" scriptures: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=745&start=40
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 15:07 by Firestarter.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 15:28 #48

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Firestarter wrote:
It has already been posted that Christianity was founded in the 4th century by Mithras, sun worshipping Roman Emperor Constantine the Great.

For some reason the Romans made Joshua of Nazareth into some sort of freak called Jesus Christ, with more than a little hint of Mithras.
The Cross for example was a symbol of Mithras. I always find it disgusting when Christians celebrate the murder of Joshua, and even walk around with a bloody cross in celebration (isn’t there something in the Tanach against worshipping the golden calf?)…

'For some reason'

Do you honestly not understand the reason why the Romans wanted to subvert and take control of Christianity? Or I should say 'The Way' or in Greek 'Hodos' since it wasn't called Christianity by early Christians (this answers one of your queries at least).

Let's start there and turn this into an honest debate...... All of your other points I can can address but I want to start with the most important, and I want to address them one at a time to give my full attention to each one.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 15:33 by Truthspoon.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 16:50 #49

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Firestarter wrote:
..I have no reason to believe that followers of Joshua called themselves “Christians”..

Who the hell's Joshua? No offence mate but the inability to speak the name "Jesus" is a symptom of demonic possession..;)
Anyway, pay more attention to your sunday school teacher-
"The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch" (Acts 11:26)
"..As a Christian, thank God that you bear that name" (1 Peter 4:16)

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 17:04 #50

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Christianity = voodoo. Ugh & Truthspoon are wannabe witch doctors.

Gospel-writer Luke was a truthseeking doctor, so I prescribe a healthy dose of his gospel for you..:)-

"Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word.
With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account" (Luke 1:1)
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 17:05 by Ugh.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 17:05 #51

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Don't pay any attention to Ugh's voodoo, he's pretending to be a witch-doctor for the system. 2000 yrs ago he'd have been a bitch from the Roman Empire. He doesn't even know who authored his book of fables.

He thinks a bunch of fishermen and fuckwits from Judea were recording all that Jewsus said in Greek :larf:
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 17:10 by Frothy.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 17:13 #52

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Firestarter wrote:
It has already been posted that Christianity was founded in the 4th century by Mithras, sun worshipping Roman Emperor Constantine the Great..

Huh? But if Jesus was the Romans blue-eyed boy why did they nail him to a cross?
As for the Romans "inventing" Christianity later, why on earth would they want to bang the drum on behalf of Jesus who said "love your enemies, and don't do that slavery shit" considering they were a warlike warrior race who went around enslaving countries left right and centre?
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 17:15 by Ugh.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 17:16 #53

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Mathew was supposedly (according to the NT myth) ...wait for it......

....a tax collector for the Roman Empire :raiseglass:

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 17:19 #54

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh
Huh? But if Jesus was the Romans blue-eyed boy why did they nail him to a cross?

They didn't, Jewsus didn't exist outside of the NT and corresponding literature.

They made up Jewsus as a passive Jew to subdue the rebellions that were occurring, it worked so well that they used him as a tool of mind control once the Empire had diminished...it's why it's called The Holy Roman Empire, it's a war on the mind, you're a victim Ugh, it's a shame that you can't see that you are...it's like you've got Stokholm Syndrome, you love your captures, Jewsus isn't a saviour he's a jailer. It makes you a sheep, it's not even that well hidden, that's why his followers and known as the flock and he the shepherd.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 17:29 by Frothy.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 17:21 #55

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Ugh.. thinks a bunch of fishermen and fuckwits from Judea were recording all that Jewsus said in Greek :larf:

Jesus was easy enough to understand even if you don't..;)
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37)

1- "Just you stick wih me mate"
2- "Thanks JC, you're my main man"
3- "Hey kiddo, why do you talk to common riffraff like him?"
4- "ON YER BIKES YOU NUMBNUTS!"
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 17:21 by Ugh.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 17:27 #56

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
^ According to a book of mythical literature that you don't even know who authored.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 17:27 #57

• Truthspoon
Ugh wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
It has already been posted that Christianity was founded in the 4th century by Mithras, sun worshipping Roman Emperor Constantine the Great..

As for the Romans "inventing" Christianity later, why on earth would they want to bang the drum on behalf of Jesus who said "love your enemies, and don't do that slavery shit" considering they were a warlike warrior race who went around enslaving countries left right and centre?

Ooooh... logic.....you ought to know that logic and reason have no power with mind-controlled self-hating Crowleytards like Frothy.....

They hate themselves because they see no good in themselves, and therefore they have to pretend that good doesn't exist in the universe as a whole.

This is why they deny Jesus, because in their universe, good isn't real. Therefore Jesus isn't real.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 17:28 #58

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

So what? He thought "I don't like doing this boring krap anymore" and made a career move and went on the road with Jesus..:)

"Jesus went through all the towns and villages" ( Matt 9:35)

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 17:30 #59

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:

So what? He thought "I don't like doing this boring krap anymore" and made a career move and went on the road with Jesus..:)

You said he was a doctor you lying fuck.

He was a system shill, a good companion for the system puppet and the brain drain that you suffer from...
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 17:32 by Frothy.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 17:30 #60

• Truthspoon
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:

"Jesus went through all the towns and villages" ( Matt 9:35)

This is the difference between a Christian and an atheist.

The Christian still has enough humility and innocence to glimpse the light of God and Jesus.

To an atheist, all they see is darkness.

Carry on down the abyss Cousin Frothy.......
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh