Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism?

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 18:28 #81

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Frothy wrote:
Next you;ll be trying to inform the readers that Sun worship isn't pagan.

Frothy..it doesn't matter how many times I explain things...you just ignore it and return to your mantras....

You're programmed and brainwashed....and boring.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 18:30 #82

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:
No, Christianity stole Yule, they even changed it's name.....your system is produced by the Empire, Jewsus is Caesar's Alter Ego.....

.....If they can't get the Jews to worship Caesar they'll get them to worship Jewsus, which is the same thing, well done with being hoodwinked.

I think your programming is showing. You no longer seem capable of free thought.... just repeating mantras.....

Just like Sean X....... funny how you guys are all the same......like some kind of butt-hurt Luciferian hive mind without any brains.

You're squirming and grasping like a spoilt brat who can't have his own way.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 18:32 #83

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:
No, Christianity stole Yule, they even changed it's name.....your system is produced by the Empire, Jewsus is Caesar's Alter Ego.....

.....If they can't get the Jews to worship Caesar they'll get them to worship Jewsus, which is the same thing, well done with being hoodwinked.

I think your programming is showing. You no longer seem capable of free thought.... just repeating mantras.....

Just like Sean X....... funny how you guys are all the same......like some kind of butt-hurt Luciferian hive mind without any brains.

Not at all....just funny that now you reckon you're a pagan..... I guess you figured that being a Jew this probably isn't the best place for you.....

Whatever Frothy.....but you're not a pagan...don't try to bullshit us... I'm more a pagan than you will ever be, though I'm a Christian, I'll out-pagan you any day of the week.

I could call your bluff but I know there's nothing of substance behind anything you say.......

You're just role playing.....but some of us have lived these things for real..... and it's annoying that some twat wants to stoke his own ego and pretend...... that's fucked mate. I mean.....don't you have any REAL LIFE..

Are you in a wheelchair? That would explain a lot.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 18:36 by Truthspoon.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 18:40 #84

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Frothy..it doesn't matter how many times I explain things...you just ignore it and return to your mantras....

You have nothing to explain, I already know about the zombie book that has taken over your mind, the one that stole from paganism, the one that idiots use to claim mythical beings are real....... you're a clone, they fill the churches and chant like brainless fuckwits, you do it on internet forums instead. You've chosen to believe a book because your culture said so...if you had been born and raised in the Near East, most likely you would have adopted a different programme.....each flock of brainless fucks think their way is the correct way...... it's just a mental group think, they've globalised paganism into a small number of controlled sects...it's how they use to control people before television was invented.

it' like Christianity is ITV and islam is Channel 4.you've selected your programme, and you blame all those who didn't for your mistake, you're still trying to convince yourself it was a good idea, you think those who reject your mentalism will burn in hell :larf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 18:43 by Frothy.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 18:43 #85

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You have nothing to explain, I already know about the zombie book that has taken over your mind, the one that stole from paganism, the one that idiots use to claim mythical being are real....... you're a clone, they fill the churches and chant like brainless fuckwits, you do it on internet forums instead. You've chosen to believe a book because your culture said so...if you had been born and raised in the Near East, most likely you would have adopted a different programme.....each flock of brainless fucks think their way is the correct way...... it's just a mental group think, they've globalised paganism into a small number of controlled sects...it's how they use to control people before television was invented.

it' like Christianity is ITV and islam is Channel 4.you've selected your programme, and you blame all those who didn't for your mistake, you're still trying to convince yourself it was a good idea, you think those who reject you mentalism will burn in hell :larf:

You're just not listening...

Hell is the Old Norse Underworld Hel. The Old Norse Goddess of the Underworld was also called Hel.

The Christians did not invent this word or this concept.

The problem with you people is that firstly, you're hysterical and rant like spanked step children, and secondly, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 18:44 by Truthspoon.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 18:47 #86

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Norse Bear wrote:
I thought everyone might like to see the introduction which actually precedes this information on Egyptian_cat13's website. I think you'll find it most informative and illuminating.

There are many scholars of Ancient History today who have found this, and who know it to be true. It is a fact, and more and more people are starting to realize this.

Quote:

The Bible is a Jewish conspiracy. Christians are deluded under a powerful spell. Christianity is nothing more than a vicious program, with the goals of:

• Forcing the Gentiles to give up all occult knowledge and power so all psychic power is in the hands of select Jews for total control.

• Indoctrinating the the Gentile masses into pacifism and a slave-like mentality of servitude

• Encouraging the Gentiles into giving up all money and worldly goods which is funneled into the hands of the ruling Jews and their Gentile lackeys like Billy Graham

• Preparing the Gentile masses for a one world communist slave state with the ruling Jews in control.

• Channeling Gentile psychic energy and prayers into the "Second coming of Christ" which is in reality the Jewish Messiah as any working of the mind must have a connection.

• Cutting the Gentiles off from their own Tribal Gods and Demi-Gods, whose identities have been altered and replaced with fictitious Jewish characters. Our True Creator God has been denegrated, viciously and heinously insulted and blasphemed and relegated to the enemy of humanity.

"May his name and memory be blotted out."-The Jewish Talmud

The list is endless and it is so glaringly obvious what was done. Now, we all know the Nazarene is fictitious. The Jews themselves know it and don't believe in him as he is a lie based upon some 20+ crucified "saviors" stolen from Gentile pantheons around the world.

I have put a lot of effort and time into researching the Bible, as so many people have serious hang-ups because of intense indoctrination with Christiainty and the psychic power that has gone into it. It is obvious the Bible is a hoax and a lie....

Everybody clear now?

Everything in the christian bible was taken from Ancient Pagan Texts that pre-dated it by thousands of years. This has been proven time and time again, and is becoming harder and harder for christians to deny. By examining various Ancient Pagan Texts and comparing the epics and stories within with the bible, it can be clearly seen how the bible has simply copied these texts, only changing a few minor details such as the names of people or places.

Ofcourse, there is one question that is bound to arise. How can we be certain that christianity copied from the Pagans, and not the other way around? Well, first, the Pagan Texts predated the christian Texts by some good 1000 years. This rules out any possibility of the Pagan's having copied from the christians. Even in the bible, it states that christianity came long after Paganism.

One good example of this copying of Text is the story of "Noah's Ark". A very similar epic appeared some thousands of years before the bible in Ancient Sumeria. Only, in the Ancient Sumerian Epic, Enki (The God of Science and Engineering) appeared to Ziusudra and instructed him to build a boat that would be able to withstand a large wave of water, as some of the other Gods had been planning to let humanity suffer in the coming deluge. Enki also instructed Ziusudra to take onto the boat the "seeds of life", so that after the flood, life could be sustained on earth once again.
This epic appeared thousands of years before "Noah's Ark" of the bible.

There are tons of other examples. Everything in the bible, even down to the "star characters" has it's Pagan match and was stolen from Pagan Texts.

"Jewish monotheism was stolen from Egyptian Akhenaton

The Jewish creation was stolen from the Egyptian Creation ¹

The Jewish Yahweh's use of the word to create was stolen from the Egyptians (Jewish Yaweh replaces Ptah) ²

"Let there be Light" was stolen from the Theban Creation epic.³

The "firmament in the midst of the waters…" was stolen from the Egyptian Creation4

Adam and Eve were stolen from the Egyptian Geb and Nut 5

Eve coming from Adam's rib was stolen from the Epic of Enki and Ninhursag.

debatingchristianity.com/forum/pda/thread.php?topic_id=11032&&start=10

BOOM! there it is. Thanks, norse bear. That certainly does explain a lot.

The only thing i would like to add to this otherwise brilliant post is, the cumulative effect of all this jewish deception was to deprive the gentile of his spirituality/immortality. One cannot have a slave society when that society is spirituality free.

It is a fact, all of ancient Man believed in a life after death. There are no ancient civilizations worth mentioning, who did not believe in a hereafter. It is the one thing all mankind had in common. The purpose of the bible was to confound and confuse Man's spiritual existance. That's why you will not see any mention of Man's spirituality in the bible.

So glad people are waking up to this stuff.

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 21:06 by peacenik.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 18:48 #87

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon
You're just not listening...

Hell is the Old Norse Underworld Hel. The Old Norse Goddess of the Underworld was also called Hel.

The Christians did not invent this word or this concept.

The problem with you people is that firstly, you're hysterical and rant like spanked step children, and secondly, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
No it isn't, in the context of your voodoo book hell is where everyone will end up burning because they didn't join your cult.

That's got nothing to do with the European Myths, with different dimensions, it's a vile threat your mob used to frighten children into compliance.

You're religion forcefully took us over......it's the Empire's religion, you've attacked us with it, you've combined all different pagan religions together and made it into a weapon of global control, it's you that isn;t listening.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 18:50 by Frothy.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 19:42 #88

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Not at all....just funny that now you reckon you're a pagan..... I guess you figured that being a Jew this probably isn't the best place for you.....

Whatever Frothy.....but you're not a pagan...don't try to bullshit us... I'm more a pagan than you will ever be, though I'm a Christian, I'll out-pagan you any day of the week.

I could call your bluff but I know there's nothing of substance behind anything you say.......

You're just role playing.....but some of us have lived these things for real..... and it's annoying that some twat wants to stoke his own ego and pretend...... that's fucked mate. I mean.....don't you have any REAL LIFE..

Are you in a wheelchair? That would explain a lot.

Have to.admit.you are funniest at your.most brutal moments lol

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 21:53 #89

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
Nobody was on the cross, it's just a story from a book which you don;t know who authored. They waited until everyone from the alleged time of Jewsus had died before they spun the myth, so nobody could say anything contrary..

Careful, the naughty step....
Gospel-writers Matthew and John were disciples and wrote their gospels in c70 AD and c95AD, Mark wrote his c60AD, and Luke wrote his c65AD
..:)
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 21:54 by Ugh.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 22:01 #90

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Norse Bear wrote:
..."May his name and memory be blotted out."-The Jewish Talmud

See, although the Jews hate Jesus's guts, they still dare not say he never existed because they knew they'd never make that consp-theory fly..:)

As for the other consp-theory that claims Christianity was pinched from other beliefs, that can easily be shot down too by pointing out that if it was true, the snooty Jewish priests need only have said to the people- "Don't listen to that Jesus bloke, he's only telling you stuff that's been around for centuries", and people would have said "Oh okay thanks for telling us",and drifted away from him
..:)
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 22:11 #91

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Here is the Christian threat ''Be like us or die forever in the abyss and the hellfire''.
Only a nasty piece of shit would spin such a yarn into the public conscious.
I don't blame Truthspoon, he's a victim, like Ugh, they hate all those who don't join in with their cowering.

God is too tough for you snowflakes to handle..:)
sure he zapped heathens because they deserved it, just as he's going to sling human trash (murderers, heathens, perverts, thieves, lefty politicians etc) into hell on judgement day..:)

SODOM/GOMORRAH GETS IT-
1- LOT- "Don't look back!"
2- WIFEY- "Stop telling me what to do!"
3- Cue PHASER BANK BLASTS
4- WIFEY- "Funny, my skin feels a little dry"..

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 22:15 #92

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Ah I see you've been back and edited your post since I read it, naughty Ugh.

No mate you're just trying to cover your ass, I said Luke was a doctor, live with it..:)

Frothy wrote:
Christianity has tried its best to steal our pagan days...

Nah mate, we don't burn people in Wicker Men for a start..:)
(Mind you Edward Woodward thoroughly deserved it for his bad acting, and in the remake Nic Cage deserved it too for crushing a bee on the pub bar)
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 22:25 by Ugh.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 22:33 #93

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
The purpose of the bible was to confound and confuse Man's spiritual existance. That's why you will not see any mention of Man's spirituality in the bible..

Not sure I follow mate, the bible is a 'Spiritual Survival Manual' which tells us how the soul is a separate spiritual thing from our squishy fleshy bodies, or am I missing something?..:)

"So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable...it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor 15:42-50)
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 22:34 by Ugh.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 07 Dec 2019 23:09 #94

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
Norse Bear wrote:
..."May his name and memory be blotted out."-The Jewish Talmud

See, although the Jews hate Jesus's guts, they still dare not say he never existed because they knew they'd never make that consp-theory fly..:)

/quote]

You've missed the point. Jews hate gentiles....period!

As I have pointed out many times on this forum.

ANYONE who has realized they are more than just ego, and part of something greater, 'has found jesus". Your "jesus experience" is really just the transformation one feels when awakening from,' just being ego'. People have been experiencing this for as long as Man has been in existance.

All that's happened is the jews have put their brand on this, natural occurring, spiritual epiphany and call it, 'finding jesus'.

It is a mistake to think only only Christians can experience a spiritual epiphany.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2019 01:29 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 08 Dec 2019 07:35 #95

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
It;s not just paganism that Christianity stole from, it also stole from the OT, there are many similarities between Moses and Jewsus,

Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 08 Dec 2019 13:27 #96

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..there are many similarities between Moses and Jewsus,

Make up your minds you Jesus-rejecters, first you say Christianity was stolen from that Horus cockatoo thing, now you're saying it was stolen from Moses..:)
I've already shot both those consp-theories down by pointing out that if they were true, the snooty priests would simply have told the people "Christianity is a copy-cat religion", and the people would have said "Thanks for telling us" and drifted away from Jesus.
But listen guys,keep pulling your consp-theories out of a hat, they're funny..:)

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 08 Dec 2019 13:37 #97

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
...It is a mistake to think only only Christians can experience a spiritual epiphany.

That's the old "We Don't Need No Jesus" consp-theory..:)
Haha just look around; Christians are cool calm, confident and fearless, but Jesus-rejecters are jumpy uptight and neurotic.
That's because they haven't mindmelded with Jesus to get him inside their skulls to act as a bouncer to get rid of their demons..;)

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

Last Edit: 08 Dec 2019 13:38 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 08 Dec 2019 19:45 #98

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
...It is a mistake to think only only Christians can experience a spiritual epiphany.

That's the old "We Don't Need No Jesus" consp-theory..:)
Haha just look around; Christians are cool calm, confident and fearless, but Jesus-rejecters are jumpy uptight and neurotic.
That's because they haven't mindmelded with Jesus to get him inside their skulls to act as a bouncer to get rid of their demons..;)

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

Mankind got along just fine before the advent "jesus".

I already have a personal relationship with God w/o any third party interference. from your idol.
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2019 01:37 by peacenik.

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 09 Dec 2019 00:46 #99

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
No point in trying to educate Ugh he's too far gone with being part of the 'flock'.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2019 00:52 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Did Christianity Borrow From Paganism? 09 Dec 2019 01:41 #100

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I was a "guest" here in Leicester Prison (3 month vigilante rap in 2002)

And these are the kind of "sheep" I rub shoulders with-

THE GREAT TRAIN ROBBERS

MAD FRANKIE FRASER (enforcer for the Richardson gang)

All of whom served time in Leicester jail before me, which gives me bragging rights for life.
Now whenever "Alcatraz", "Papillon" and "Shawshank" come on TV, I stock up with popcorn and sit munching with a smug grin on my face thinking "Bin there dun that"..:)
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2019 01:47 by Ugh.