Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How about this. Let me be YOUR "BITCH!"

How about this. Let me be YOUR "BITCH!" 13 Dec 2019 23:41 #1

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
If you are pro-White, I will be your "bitch" if that's what it takes to promote White Patriotism at the other more populated forums. Where FAR more people will see where you stand. Promoting anything Nazi related, as in an avatar, is generally despised by most (brainwashed) people. Why? Because it shows support for White people. Lux inferior won't do so for many bullshit reasons. He calls me a pied piper. He even showed a picture of a jew pied piper in reference to me. Ugh won't do so because he says that he isn't my bitch. (Though he is already is a bitch and doesn't want to admit it)

I am more than willing for anybody else who is really pro-White to be in the driver's seat. To actually try to do a little something. Instead of post what are apparently pro-White lies at this ghost town forum. YOU try to organize people around here to make just the slightest bit of difference. YOU say that you would like some other people to post a Nazi related avatar at some of the more populated forums. YOU tell them to send YOU a PM if they want to join in on doing so. I will be your "BITCH" and send YOU a PM saying I will join in on your plan. It doesn't matter who wants to help spread the ideals of White Pride, White Sovereignty and White Separatism. If you want to do so, I will be your bitch and join in on the plan.
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2019 23:42 by redpill.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How about this. Let me be YOUR "BITCH!" 16 Dec 2019 07:08 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
redpill wrote:
..Promoting anything Nazi related to promote White Patriotism as in an avatar..

Well my avatar shows me in a Waffen-SS combat jacket, it's better than your Vlad the Impaler avatar, unless Vlad was a nazi?..:)

How about this. Let me be YOUR "BITCH!" 16 Dec 2019 12:58 #3

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I just had a message from Cultsmasher's village, they want their idoit back.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

How about this. Let me be YOUR "BITCH!" 17 Dec 2019 00:48 #4

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..Promoting anything Nazi related to promote White Patriotism as in an avatar..

Well my avatar shows me in a Waffen-SS combat jacket, it's better than your Vlad the Impaler avatar, unless Vlad was a nazi?..:)

Fuck your jacket that stands for nothing to just about everybody. And there is no better avatar than my Vlad avatar. I just refreshed a thread if mine here called "Why do I hate muslims so much." I mentioned you in a reply in it. Read it again. Then bitch some more about my Vlad avatar.

How about this. Let me be YOUR "BITCH!" 17 Dec 2019 00:51 #5

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Frothy wrote:

Face it. You're the idiot. You know, I did a thread in the science in which I smashed fossil fuels. Which are the leading cause of human caused global warming. Why don't you show me your brains by going to it and telling me why it wouldn't work.

How about this. Let me be YOUR "BITCH!" 17 Dec 2019 06:50 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Face it. You're the idiot. You know, I did a thread in the science in which I smashed fossil fuels. Which are the leading cause of human caused global warming. Why don't you show me your brains by going to it and telling me why it wouldn't work.

And now the idiots turned into Greta Thurnberg. Watch gonna do, smash volcanoes?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2019 06:51 by Lux Interior.