Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Great Reset Plan Revealed: How COVID Ushers In The New World Order

The Great Reset Plan Revealed: How COVID Ushers In The New World Order 10 Jun 2020 21:54 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I'm not sure if this video has been posted before, but I believe it deserves its own thread, concerning the
technocratic Fourth Industrial Revolution and transhumanist agenda.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2020 21:55 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Great Reset Plan Revealed: How COVID Ushers In The New World Order 10 Jun 2020 22:19 #2

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
There is a thread on the DIF forum but I won't be posting because my comments are being
moderated INDEFINITELY by the one remaining moderator

social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5774-the-great-reset/&tab=comments#comment-128787

From about 14 minutes into the OP video we see Joe Biden (I think) in the first row of the World Economic Forum
presentation together with the Hollywood stooge Leonardo DiCaprio.

DeCaprio is working with Bill Gate's Microsoft

"The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (LDF) aims to create a world where both nature and humanity coexist in harmony. Over the past twenty years, LDF has awarded over $100 million in grants, funding 200+ high-impact projects in 50 countries across Asia, the Americas, Africa, the Arctic, Antarctica, and all five oceans.

Microsoft’s AI for Earth program supports organizations who are working to solve global environmental challenges using artificial intelligence."

www.leonardodicaprio.org/ai-for-earth/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2020 22:40 by Roastie.

The Great Reset Plan Revealed: How COVID Ushers In The New World Order 13 Jun 2020 16:37 #3

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin ‘MAGA’ means ‘witch’
Roastie wrote:
I'm not sure if this video has been posted before, but I believe it deserves its own thread, concerning the
technocratic Fourth Industrial Revolution and transhumanist agenda.
I thought it was interesting enough to post here (even the same video): truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/72840-coronavirus.html?start=1440#350971

Roastie wrote:
From about 14 minutes into the OP video we see Joe Biden (I think) in the first row of the World Economic Forum
presentation together with the Hollywood stooge Leonardo DiCaprio.
Why did they use footage from 2016?!? Joe Biden as vice president headed the American deligation... Is that a "bombshell"? Bono KBE was also present in 2016!
No doubt the Trump gang was present at the last 2 editions of the World Economic Forum. I can also remember Manafort deputy Rick Gates as campaign manager of John McCain (now burning in hell) introducing McCain to Deripaska at the World Economic Forum (in 2008?)...

Maybe even more interesting is that the biggest investment fund in the world, BlackRock, where the Trump family invests their savings, authored the plan to go “direct” (an extreme form of “helicopter money”) in August 2019.

BlackRock plays an important role in the plan that is now implemented under the guide of the coronavirus pandemic: wallstreetonparade.com/2020/06/blackrock-authored-the-bailout-plan-before-there-was-a-crisis-now-its-been-hired-by-three-central-banks-to-implement-the-plan/
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2020 16:44 by Firestarter.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare