Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: USA is the best country for black people

USA is the best country for black people 13 Jul 2020 08:23 #41

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Biden going for the Klan vote-

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

USA is the best country for black people 13 Jul 2020 21:34 #42

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
What about the oil, diamonds and other resources?

The jews and Chinese won't be happy.

BLM rioters and looters didn't touch the Jew owned diamond district in NYC.
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2020 21:36 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

USA is the best country for black people 13 Jul 2020 21:47 #43

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
annabelle wrote:
Gaia wrote:
What about the oil, diamonds and other resources?

The jews and Chinese won't be happy.

BLM rioters and looters didn't touch the Jew owned diamond district in NYC.

Possibly due to a high security presence.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

USA is the best country for black people 13 Jul 2020 22:00 #44

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Well.......one of the rioters in NY accidentally started to do damage to .... :O a synagogue...and he was immediately stopped and roundly told off by a fellow rioter.....didn't he understand that this was a synagogue he was damaging!!!! the rioter apologized profusely.....practically broke into tears. :wissl:

If a rioter or BLM extremist even were to threaten to go after the Jewish owned diamond district they will be arrested on charges, including making a terrorist threat and aggravated harassment (as happened to a naive BLM supporter).
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2020 22:08 by annabelle.

USA is the best country for black people 13 Jul 2020 22:22 #45

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
annabelle wrote:
Perhaps, but when you try to wake them from their slumber, they do not want to hear it.

Debunking your former statement. The reason people around you "not waking up" is because the language used is so powerful, pervasive and successful. The Frankfurt school has more teachers and a far longer history than what we can achieve. The only way people are waking up is if they get an Aha Erlebnis, a Eureka moment, their own awakening. We can help them gain that, but we cannot do it for them.

First and foremost is of course to stop watching ALL media. You cannot wake people up when they pump themselves full of drugs on a daily basis (like the 99% is doing to themselves).
I am preoccupied at the moment though as I have had a visit from a bear at my front porch. :umm:

Nice!
Did it wear a mask? :shiner:

It is not 'nice' to have a (seemingly confused sub-adult) bear at your door or walking about your the immediate vicinity and the neighborhood. It puts the bear at risk!! People are more dangerous to bears than bears are to people (if people use their noggins....which they tend not to)....and people (particularly men) tend to be backwards idiots (in the rural country..)

Never for even a single moment would they even contemplate the thought that the bear could be tranquilized and relocated into the woods (of which there are plenty) in another area.... to live out the rest of it's natural life.....NO! it's .....shoot and kill.
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2020 22:29 by annabelle.

USA is the best country for black people 13 Jul 2020 22:53 #46

• Flare
annabelle wrote:
It is not 'nice' to have a (seemingly confused sub-adult) bear at your door or walking about your the immediate vicinity and the neighborhood. It puts the bear at risk!! People are more dangerous to bears than bears are to people (if people use their noggins....which they tend not to)....and people (particularly men) tend to be backwards idiots (in the rural country..)

Never for even a single moment would they even contemplate the thought that the bear could be tranquilized and relocated into the woods (of which there are plenty) in another area.... to live out the rest of it's natural life.....NO! it's .....shoot and kill.

Sure... people are more dangerous to bear than bears are to people... :)

USA is the best country for black people 13 Jul 2020 23:51 #47

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
That artificial construct is a grizzly bear, there are no grizzly bears around here. We have black bears. I never said that bears are not dangerous, or potentially dangerous. They are wild animals, big wild animals, and unpredictable. The black bear at my doorstep was possibly a sub-adult bear, not a cub, but a bear large enough to be on it's own and looking for food. Or not. Though people were trying to scare it away, it did not attack, it did not react.. It should have been tranquilized and relocated to another location, deep in the woods, not shot.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2020 00:02 by annabelle.

USA is the best country for black people 14 Jul 2020 03:10 #48

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Of course it is nice to have wildlife at your doorstep. If I want to see black bears, I have to drive for an hour outside the city (impossible now; roadblocks) and then hike for half a day and maybe, just maybe I see one if I am very lucky.

And again you seem to think that "men are stupid". I totally believe there are some shoot-and-kill people around, but also the people who live in those areas are used to (curious, stray) bears looking for food.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

USA is the best country for black people 14 Jul 2020 12:52 #49

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Ha! well I was outside in the dark with my pet on a leash to take him for a walk with the bear walking around my residence, around the side of my residence, walking around the patio area, on the front lawn etc.. the bear was at my doorstep a few minutes after I got back inside. If I hadn't gotten a well-timed warning I would have probablyt ran into him/her.... in the dark, with a small animal on a leash.

Not knowing it was there when I headed out, my pet could have been a tasty morsel. Not a 'nice' thing to unexpectedly run into a bear at night with your pet. No doubt my pet would have ran at the sight of him/her which could have kicked off the bear's predatory instinct. It would have been a bad situation for me because you do not turn your back to a black bear and you do not run.

I would like to see how you would enjoy seeing a black bear up close in the dark, while you are outside, not knowing it's there, and if you walked around a corner and startled him/her........

Normally black bears keep their distance, in almost all cases, and don't bother people, unfortunately their habitat is being destroyed, even in the rural areas, with large swaths of clear cutting going on, there is less room for them to roam without coming into human populated areas.

It's not the bears fault, they are just being a bear, looking for food and in this case, being curious as well. As soon as I knew this bear wasn't running away from people (or attacking) I knew that it would be shot dead.

Government Lands and Forests in this province would also shoot the bear because, unlike other provinces in Canada, they refuse to consider the option of tranquilizing them and relocating them into the acres of woodland that have not yet been clear cut.

There is no situation in this province, concerning bears, in which the government lands and forests agency is called, in which they will not automatically kill the bear or cub.

Even though there is a very large animal/wildlife sanctuary in the province with vast space and people with the knowledge to take in bears and cubs that, for example have been injured or need to be relocated, the government has issued a policy that they are not allowed to, the bears AND CUBS in all situations are to be killed.

Yes...the government is killing bear cubs who have lost their mothers (usually because the mother has been shot).

The government works daily at their agency offices trying to convince people who have hunting licenses to buy bear snare licenses because they profit from people buying licenses to snare bears.

It matters not to them how cruel it is. They are heartless and without conscience.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2020 17:07 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

USA is the best country for black people 14 Jul 2020 15:22 #50

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Annabelle wrote
Even though there is a very large animal sanctuary in the province with vast space and people with the knowledge to take in bears and cubs that, for example have been injured or need to be relocated, the government has issued a policy that they are not allowed to, the bears AND CUBS in all situations are to be killed.

Unbelievable they kill such wonderful creatures, when there is space and people to look after them.

Oregon Zoo ...... It's tub time cub time for rescued black bear Takoda!

I'm not a Zoo enthusiast, but I believe this happy bear was rescued.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

USA is the best country for black people 14 Jul 2020 17:11 #51

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Black Bears Matter
:cheers:
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2020 17:15 by annabelle.

USA is the best country for black people 15 Jul 2020 02:18 #52

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
annabelle wrote:
I would like to see how you would enjoy seeing a black bear up close in the dark, while you are outside, not knowing it's there, and if you walked around a corner and startled him/her........

What could possibly go wrong?
Oh wait..

USA is the best country for black people 16 Jul 2020 05:18 #53

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare