Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How do I wake up my friends and family?

How do I wake up my friends and family? 22 Jul 2020 06:30 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
HOW DO I WAKE UP MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY? - QUESTIONS FOR CORBETT

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, NotInThisBloodyHouse

How do I wake up my friends and family? 22 Jul 2020 18:34 #2

• I AM ALL I AM
G'day Novum.

I love the Chinese quote. I would add ...

"You cannot wake up someone pretending to be awake." :D

Then again, you are not an alarm clock, so it isn't your 'job' to wake anyone up. If someone chooses to be a slave to the cult that they were born into, that is the culture, then it is their choice alone to make.

As a society, we create a place called a zoo. In this zoo is built a 'habitat' for the animals that are caged within. The 'habitat' conditions those animals to perform habitually, it is the place they perform a 'habit-at'. A habit is a ritual performance done religiously, day in and day out, over and over, without thought to why they perform such a habit, let alone at who's behest they are performing for.

The difference between animals and humans throughout the ages,
Is simply a matter of the size of the cages.

:thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

How do I wake up my friends and family? 23 Jul 2020 15:15 #3

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Get them to watch this video and information and wait to see if they are going to be one of the 2 billion who will never be able to be helped.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 25 Jul 2020 13:32 #4

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands

How do I wake up my friends and family? 25 Jul 2020 13:47 #5

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands

How do I wake up my friends and family? 25 Jul 2020 14:17 #6

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands

How do I wake up my friends and family? 25 Jul 2020 14:34 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Good vid ^

Well, not good, but y'all know what i mean.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

How do I wake up my friends and family? 25 Jul 2020 14:35 #8

• I AM ALL I AM
G'day Gan Anim.

Has a video presentation 'woken up' anyone that you know?

Personally I have found it to be useful tool in highlighting information that has already been raised in a discussion, though I have not found it to have 'woken' anyone up, no matter how well researched and presented the information is.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 25 Jul 2020 17:50 #9

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Gan Anim.

Has a video presentation 'woken up' anyone that you know?

Personally I have found it to be useful tool in highlighting information that has already been raised in a discussion, though I have not found it to have 'woken' anyone up, no matter how well researched and presented the information is.

I think we have reach a point in history where facts and ideologies are seen for what they are, pure BS, the writing was on the wall for the DIF was on the books a year before the TPV fell apart, same goes for all those who took the money and ran away from the truth movement, having been fleeced, this is what is going to end eventually, especially from the purile comments seen from those who are already imprinted.

for these they will simplty wait for what is never going to come.

Last Edit: 25 Jul 2020 17:52 by Gan Anim.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 25 Jul 2020 23:59 #10

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
It won't be long now folks, seek out those real life skills if you want to have anything real left that will help you and yours survive what is coming, religion will not help you either.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 26 Jul 2020 00:37 #11

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands

How do I wake up my friends and family? 26 Jul 2020 02:00 #12

• I AM ALL I AM
Gan Anim wrote:
It won't be long now folks, seek out those real life skills if you want to have anything real left that will help you and yours survive what is coming, religion will not help you either. .....

G'day Gan Anim.

To sustain the physicality you are required to do 3 things - Breathe - Drink - Eat.

These 3 things can be recognised in order of importance by how soon not doing them will start killing the physicality ...

3 minutes without Air
3 days without Water
3 weeks without Food

No "real life skills" required, whatever they are. :dunno:

There is nothing to FEAR for Breathing, Drinking and Eating are simple tasks to perform that WILL ensure the survival of your physicality.

I will take this a step further to clearly show that there is nothing to FEAR !!!

The food that I eat predominantly has seed in it and when the seed is put in the ground it grows and develops all on it's own. Maybe this built in mechanism that the seed has is the "real life skills" that you have referred to.

The Water that I drink falls from the sky, which it has been doing for 3 days straight now, almost non-stop. :D

The physicality of Who I Am lives in the Air that it breathes.

Again, nothing to FEAR !!!

Humanity has been around for 3+ million years, while modern society is a couple of hundred years old at most. Humanity survived without it before and can do so again. Once again, nothing to FEAR !!!

Change is THE constant. All things change. The modern lifestyle WILL change. There is nothing to FEAR about this. Simply let go of all attachments so that they cannot be held over your head to enforce anything on you.

Why would I care if there is an internet?

It isn't required for the survival of the physicality of Who I Am, only Breathing, Drinking, Eating. So none of the modern lifestyle matters and I can simply walk away from it all. No attachments means freedom of movement and this is what Life does, it moves. Everything is in constant motion from the Macrocosm to the Microcosm. To attempt to stop (arrest) this motion is also an attempt to stop (arrest) change.

See, absolutely nothing to FEAR !!!

How do I wake up my friends and family? 26 Jul 2020 12:24 #13

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
It won't be long now folks, seek out those real life skills if you want to have anything real left that will help you and yours survive what is coming, religion will not help you either. .....

G'day Gan Anim.

To sustain the physicality you are required to do 3 things - Breathe - Drink - Eat.

These 3 things can be recognised in order of importance by how soon not doing them will start killing the physicality ...

3 minutes without Air
3 days without Water
3 weeks without Food

There is nothing to FEAR for Breathing, Drinking and Eating are simple tasks to perform that WILL ensure the survival of your physicality.

I will take this a step further to clearly show that there is nothing to FEAR !!!

The food that I eat predominantly has seed in it and when the seed is put in the ground it grows and develops all on it's own. Maybe this built in mechanism that the seed has is the "real life skills" that you have referred to.

The Water that I drink falls from the sky, which it has been doing for 3 days straight now, almost non-stop. :D

Humanity has been around for 3+ million years, while modern society is a couple of hundred years old at most. Humanity survived without it before and can do so again. Once again, nothing to FEAR !!!

Change is THE constant. All things change. The modern lifestyle WILL change. There is nothing to FEAR about this. Simply let go of all attachments so that they cannot be held over your head to enforce anything on you.

It isn't required for the survival of the physicality of Who I Am, only Breathing, Drinking, Eating. So none of the modern lifestyle matters and I can simply walk away from it all. No attachments means freedom of movement and this is what Life does, it moves. Everything is in constant motion from the Macrocosm to the Microcosm. To attempt to stop (arrest) this motion is also an attempt to stop (arrest) change.

The thing is I don't fear these things because here we have the skills and or knowledge to procure all three of the vitals needed for survival, my message is this, learn how to gather and or create the positions and ability to aquire the trio.

Yes you can steal anothers resorces, humans are good at in the moment but this is not a sure way to survive, it is temporary and is likely to get one killed trying, so lets look at what kind of droughts we are talking about.

1. Redistibution.
2. Theft
3. knowing how to make it all happen.

Which seeds to save and plant that will not fail after a couple of years F1's for instance.

Right now the majority will be seen kneeling praying for help, and when that help does not materialize we all know what happens next, regadless of which ideology you choose to hide behind or follow the many avenues of escapism to take your mind off of reality, non will help.

Who here is actually prepared for hyperinflation which is slowly heading our way.
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2020 12:25 by Gan Anim.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 26 Jul 2020 19:20 #14

• I AM ALL I AM
Gan Anim wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

G'day Gan Anim.

3 minutes without Air
3 days without Water
3 weeks without Food

The thing is I don't fear these things because here we have the skills and or knowledge to procure all three of the vitals needed for survival, my message is this, learn how to gather and or create the positions and ability to aquire the trio.

G'day Gan Anim.

What are "the skills and or knowledge to procure" Breathe?

What are "the skills and or knowledge to procure" Water?

What are "the skills and or knowledge to procure" Food?

There are five elements in the environment that I can interact with. These are the five and how I gain energy from each ...
Spirit = Communicate
Fire = Absorb
Air = Breathe
Water = Drink
Earth = Eat
... which the physicality is inherently designed to do.

Spirit - Your physicality is inherently communicating with the environment through body language as well as the tone, inflection, rhythm and volume of the sounds made.

Fire - Your physicality is inherently absorbing sunlight every day.

Air - Your physicality is inherently breathing based on the 'inner workings' of the physicality.

Water - Your physicality is inherently absorbing the water that you drink from the environment.

Earth - You physicality is inherently absorbing the nutrients from the food that you eat.

The physicality is DESIGNED to function within the environment, that is, it is inherent within the functioning of the physicality.
Gan Anim wrote:
Yes you can steal anothers resorces, humans are good at in the moment but this is not a sure way to survive, it is temporary and is likely to get one killed trying, so lets look at what kind of droughts we are talking about.

Stealing anothers resources is a strawman argument and I wouldn't have a clue as to what you mean by "droughts". :dunno:
Gan Anim wrote:
1. Redistibution.
2. Theft

Which seeds to save and plant that will not fail after a couple of years F1's for instance.

Again, I haven't got a clue as to what you mean with those three points. :dunno:

The seeds you "save" are harvested from the plant you are eating from. Why do you think that they would "fail"?
Gan Anim wrote:
Right now the majority will be seen kneeling praying for help, and when that help does not materialize we all know what happens next, regadless of which ideology you choose to hide behind or follow the many avenues of escapism to take your mind off of reality, non will help.

Another strawman argument.

To what part of my post is this directed?
Gan Anim wrote:
Who here is actually prepared for hyperinflation which is slowly heading our way.

Again, I do not see what this has to do with what I actually posted. Would you care to explain and/or elaborate?

Otherwise it appears that this is fearmongering through prophecy.

It appears that you are fearful of "hyperinflation" which you claim prophetic knowledge of it "slowly heading our way". What is there to fear? :dunno:

How do I wake up my friends and family? 27 Jul 2020 09:05 #15

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

G'day Gan Anim.

3 minutes without Air
3 days without Water
3 weeks without Food

G'day Gan Anim.

What are "the skills and or knowledge to procure" Breathe?

What are "the skills and or knowledge to procure" Water?

What are "the skills and or knowledge to procure" Food?

There are five elements in the environment that I can interact with. These are the five and how I gain energy from each ...
Spirit = Communicate
Fire = Absorb
Air = Breathe
Water = Drink
Earth = Eat
... which the physicality is inherently designed to do.

Spirit - Your physicality is inherently communicating with the environment through body language as well as the tone, inflection, rhythm and volume of the sounds made.

Fire - Your physicality is inherently absorbing sunlight every day.

Air - Your physicality is inherently breathing based on the 'inner workings' of the physicality.

Water - Your physicality is inherently absorbing the water that you drink from the environment.

Earth - You physicality is inherently absorbing the nutrients from the food that you eat.

The physicality is DESIGNED to function within the environment, that is, it is inherent within the functioning of the physicality.
Gan Anim wrote:

Stealing anothers resources is a strawman argument and I wouldn't have a clue as to what you mean by "droughts". :dunno:
Gan Anim wrote:
1. Redistibution.
2. Theft

Again, I haven't got a clue as to what you mean with those three points. :dunno:

The seeds you "save" are harvested from the plant you are eating from. Why do you think that they would "fail"?
Gan Anim wrote:

Another strawman argument.

To what part of my post is this directed?
Gan Anim wrote:

Again, I do not see what this has to do with what I actually posted. Would you care to explain and/or elaborate?

Otherwise it appears that this is fearmongering through prophecy.

It appears that you are fearful of "hyperinflation" which you claim prophetic knowledge of it "slowly heading our way". What is there to fear? :dunno:

Never fear your fear is a statement that comes to mind, because fear is the little mind killer, AKA.

I have found all the jobs and the skills needed to survive hyperinflation, and encourage others to do the same.

Life is a camera
The film photosynethsis
From which everything develops.

Peace.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2020 09:32 by Gan Anim.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 27 Jul 2020 11:15 #16

• I AM ALL I AM
Gan Anim wrote:
..... fear is the little mind killer .....

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Frank Herbert
Dune series

How do I wake up my friends and family? 01 Aug 2020 20:22 #17

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
I would say that the public are well on their way to waking up, the elite are now on the back foot and rightly so.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 01 Aug 2020 23:20 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I see a large discrepancy regarding attendance numbers on these mainstream reports? vs other figures.

1365 = 1

How do I wake up my friends and family? 02 Aug 2020 00:02 #19

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
novum wrote:
I see a large discrepancy regarding attendance numbers on these mainstream reports? vs other figures.

If there are any Germans watching this debate maybe they would like to tell us from the horses mouth how many were there on the day.

Talking about people waking up, this next show today will be interesting to watch and listen,

How do I wake up my friends and family? 02 Aug 2020 00:18 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gan Anim wrote:
novum wrote:

If there are any Germans watching this debate maybe they would like to tell us from the horses mouth how many were there on the day.

I was told (by a german) that 800,000 was officially declared by german police, others are saying over a million on GAB. They came from all over Germany, and other countries.

Huge discrepancy.

I think they will try cover it up completely in Australia, but im chipping away at getting it out there, wanting knowledge of it to spread.

1365 = 1

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare