Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do I wake up my friends and family?

How do I wake up my friends and family? 22 Jul 2020 06:30 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
HOW DO I WAKE UP MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY? - QUESTIONS FOR CORBETT

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, NotInThisBloodyHouse

How do I wake up my friends and family? 22 Jul 2020 18:34 #2

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Novum.

I love the Chinese quote. I would add ...

"You cannot wake up someone pretending to be awake." :D

Then again, you are not an alarm clock, so it isn't your 'job' to wake anyone up. If someone chooses to be a slave to the cult that they were born into, that is the culture, then it is their choice alone to make.

As a society, we create a place called a zoo. In this zoo is built a 'habitat' for the animals that are caged within. The 'habitat' conditions those animals to perform habitually, it is the place they perform a 'habit-at'. A habit is a ritual performance done religiously, day in and day out, over and over, without thought to why they perform such a habit, let alone at who's behest they are performing for.

The difference between animals and humans throughout the ages,
Is simply a matter of the size of the cages.

:thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

How do I wake up my friends and family? 25 Jul 2020 14:34 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Good vid ^

Well, not good, but y'all know what i mean.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

How do I wake up my friends and family? 25 Jul 2020 14:35 #4

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day exilium.

Has a video presentation 'woken up' anyone that you know?

Personally I have found it to be useful tool in highlighting information that has already been raised in a discussion, though I have not found it to have 'woken' anyone up, no matter how well researched and presented the information is.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

How do I wake up my friends and family? 26 Jul 2020 02:00 #5

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
It won't be long now folks, seek out those real life skills if you want to have anything real left that will help you and yours survive what is coming, religion will not help you either. .....

G'day exilium.

To sustain the physicality you are required to do 3 things - Breathe - Drink - Eat.

These 3 things can be recognised in order of importance by how soon not doing them will start killing the physicality ...

3 minutes without Air
3 days without Water
3 weeks without Food

No "real life skills" required, whatever they are. :dunno:

There is nothing to FEAR for Breathing, Drinking and Eating are simple tasks to perform that WILL ensure the survival of your physicality.

I will take this a step further to clearly show that there is nothing to FEAR !!!

The food that I eat predominantly has seed in it and when the seed is put in the ground it grows and develops all on it's own. Maybe this built in mechanism that the seed has is the "real life skills" that you have referred to.

The Water that I drink falls from the sky, which it has been doing for 3 days straight now, almost non-stop. :D

The physicality of Who I Am lives in the Air that it breathes.

Again, nothing to FEAR !!!

Humanity has been around for 3+ million years, while modern society is a couple of hundred years old at most. Humanity survived without it before and can do so again. Once again, nothing to FEAR !!!

Change is THE constant. All things change. The modern lifestyle WILL change. There is nothing to FEAR about this. Simply let go of all attachments so that they cannot be held over your head to enforce anything on you.

Why would I care if there is an internet?

It isn't required for the survival of the physicality of Who I Am, only Breathing, Drinking, Eating. So none of the modern lifestyle matters and I can simply walk away from it all. No attachments means freedom of movement and this is what Life does, it moves. Everything is in constant motion from the Macrocosm to the Microcosm. To attempt to stop (arrest) this motion is also an attempt to stop (arrest) change.

See, absolutely nothing to FEAR !!!

How do I wake up my friends and family? 26 Jul 2020 19:20 #6

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
exilium wrote:
It won't be long now folks, seek out those real life skills if you want to have anything real left that will help you and yours survive what is coming, religion will not help you either. .....

G'day exilium.

To sustain the physicality you are required to do 3 things - Breathe - Drink - Eat.

These 3 things can be recognised in order of importance by how soon not doing them will start killing the physicality ...

3 minutes without Air
3 days without Water
3 weeks without Food

No "real life skills" required, whatever they are. :dunno:

There is nothing to FEAR for Breathing, Drinking and Eating are simple tasks to perform that WILL ensure the survival of your physicality.

I will take this a step further to clearly show that there is nothing to FEAR !!!

The food that I eat predominantly has seed in it and when the seed is put in the ground it grows and develops all on it's own. Maybe this built in mechanism that the seed has is the "real life skills" that you have referred to.

The Water that I drink falls from the sky, which it has been doing for 3 days straight now, almost non-stop. :D

The physicality of Who I Am lives in the Air that it breathes.

Again, nothing to FEAR !!!

Humanity has been around for 3+ million years, while modern society is a couple of hundred years old at most. Humanity survived without it before and can do so again. Once again, nothing to FEAR !!!

Change is THE constant. All things change. The modern lifestyle WILL change. There is nothing to FEAR about this. Simply let go of all attachments so that they cannot be held over your head to enforce anything on you.

Why would I care if there is an internet?

It isn't required for the survival of the physicality of Who I Am, only Breathing, Drinking, Eating. So none of the modern lifestyle matters and I can simply walk away from it all. No attachments means freedom of movement and this is what Life does, it moves. Everything is in constant motion from the Macrocosm to the Microcosm. To attempt to stop (arrest) this motion is also an attempt to stop (arrest) change.

See, absolutely nothing to FEAR !!!

The thing is I don't fear these things because here we have the skills and or knowledge to procure all three of the vitals needed for survival, my message is this, learn how to gather and or create the positions and ability to aquire the trio.

G'day exilium.

What are "the skills and or knowledge to procure" Breathe?

What are "the skills and or knowledge to procure" Water?

What are "the skills and or knowledge to procure" Food?

There are five elements in the environment that I can interact with. These are the five and how I gain energy from each ...
Spirit = Communicate
Fire = Absorb
Air = Breathe
Water = Drink
Earth = Eat
... which the physicality is inherently designed to do.

Spirit - Your physicality is inherently communicating with the environment through body language as well as the tone, inflection, rhythm and volume of the sounds made.

Fire - Your physicality is inherently absorbing sunlight every day.

Air - Your physicality is inherently breathing based on the 'inner workings' of the physicality.

Water - Your physicality is inherently absorbing the water that you drink from the environment.

Earth - You physicality is inherently absorbing the nutrients from the food that you eat.

The physicality is DESIGNED to function within the environment, that is, it is inherent within the functioning of the physicality.
exilium wrote:
Yes you can steal anothers resorces, humans are good at in the moment but this is not a sure way to survive, it is temporary and is likely to get one killed trying, so lets look at what kind of droughts we are talking about.

Stealing anothers resources is a strawman argument and I wouldn't have a clue as to what you mean by "droughts". :dunno:
exilium wrote:
1. Redistibution.
2. Theft
3. knowing how to make it all happen.

Which seeds to save and plant that will not fail after a couple of years F1's for instance.

Again, I haven't got a clue as to what you mean with those three points. :dunno:

The seeds you "save" are harvested from the plant you are eating from. Why do you think that they would "fail"?
exilium wrote:
Right now the majority will be seen kneeling praying for help, and when that help does not materialize we all know what happens next, regadless of which ideology you choose to hide behind or follow the many avenues of escapism to take your mind off of reality, non will help.

Another strawman argument.

To what part of my post is this directed?
exilium wrote:
Who here is actually prepared for hyperinflation which is slowly heading our way.

Again, I do not see what this has to do with what I actually posted. Would you care to explain and/or elaborate?

Otherwise it appears that this is fearmongering through prophecy.

It appears that you are fearful of "hyperinflation" which you claim prophetic knowledge of it "slowly heading our way". What is there to fear? :dunno:

How do I wake up my friends and family? 27 Jul 2020 11:15 #7

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
..... fear is the little mind killer .....

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Frank Herbert
Dune series

How do I wake up my friends and family? 01 Aug 2020 23:20 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I see a large discrepancy regarding attendance numbers on these mainstream reports? vs other figures.

1365 = 1

How do I wake up my friends and family? 02 Aug 2020 00:18 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
exilium wrote:
novum wrote:
I see a large discrepancy regarding attendance numbers on these mainstream reports? vs other figures.

If there are any Germans watching this debate maybe they would like to tell us from the horses mouth how many were there on the day.

I was told (by a german) that 800,000 was officially declared by german police, others are saying over a million on GAB. They came from all over Germany, and other countries.

Huge discrepancy.

I think they will try cover it up completely in Australia, but im chipping away at getting it out there, wanting knowledge of it to spread.

1365 = 1

How do I wake up my friends and family? 02 Aug 2020 06:30 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
How They Are Lying to Enslave Us

International best-selling author, Dr Vernon Coleman, explains how governments are using psychological tricks created by the military to terrify their populations into obedience. He also criticises a senior British police officer for encouraging people to shame those not wearing masks. And he explains how the United Nations is using Agenda 21 to push us towards a Global Reset.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 02 Aug 2020 06:33 by novum.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 02 Aug 2020 20:11 #11

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Many ways to wake friends and family up.

Here are a few

1. Glass of cold water to the face

2. Start mowing the lawn / vacuum at 7.30 a.m

3. Metallica on full blast at 8.00 a.m

4. Tell them you are not speaking to them anymore because you are sick of listening to them repeat the bullshit on the TV
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

How do I wake up my friends and family? 03 Aug 2020 02:52 #12

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
exilium wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Many ways to wake friends and family up.

Here are a few

1. Glass of cold water to the face

2. Start mowing the lawn / vacuum at 7.30 a.m

3. Metallica on full blast at 8.00 a.m

4. Tell them you are not speaking to them anymore because you are sick of listening to them repeat the bullshit on the TV

Come on Mr A, you can do better than that, folks are already scared out of their whits, doing such things will probably get you sectioned by the family themselves who will drag you there personally, seriously mate.

Im not better than that gan

Im human and have my faults as well

But trying to wake the dead is a silly idea

How do I wake up my friends and family? 03 Aug 2020 02:59 #13

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
have you not noticed its a thankless task trying to give people info they.dont want to see ?

its insane really

they stand there and say " something isnt right here something is going on "

so you give them a glimpse of whats going on and they dont want to hear it

They.prefer to remain terminally confused

" just plug me back in so I can pretend this is a.nice juicy steak again "

How do I wake up my friends and family? 03 Aug 2020 03:06 #14

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I dont think there will be a mass awakening or a spritual jump into 5d or any such mumbo jumbo

and I have plenty of personal experience in the digital.world that has.proven to me people have made their beds and they are.going to lay in it

its better to get out and talk to people face to face

if you can say what you say online to someones face and keep your shit together thats a greater and more rewarding challenge than collecting a bunch of digital data thats only going to be used against you at some point

How do I wake up my friends and family? 03 Aug 2020 21:59 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
exilium wrote:
Here is a talk worth listening to and sharing, it explains how to empoer yourself by seeking out the local makers of things where you can gain the most valuable trait, caled real life skills, a freind of ours get a wide range of people looking for work where they are learning the trade now that there are no factories left in their immediate environment, watch and share.

If all we want to do is live off of the less fortunate, it will be our turn to be treated the same eventually.

I tried. But who is this toad? I almost puked seeing this ugliness for more than 3 seconds.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

How do I wake up my friends and family? 03 Aug 2020 22:05 #16

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
exilium wrote:
Here is a talk worth listening to and sharing, it explains how to empoer yourself by seeking out the local makers of things where you can gain the most valuable trait, caled real life skills, a freind of ours get a wide range of people looking for work where they are learning the trade now that there are no factories left in their immediate environment, watch and share.

If all we want to do is live off of the less fortunate, it will be our turn to be treated the same eventually.

I tried. But who is this toad? I almost puked seeing this ugliness for more than 3 seconds.

Thomas Sheridan.

Don't judge a book by the cover btw.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 03 Aug 2020 22:34 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
exilium wrote:

Thomas Sheridan.

Don't judge a book by the cover btw.

Ah yes, I have listened to him before. Expert on psychopathy.

I don't, but it is really ugly. Truthspoon's video is better.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

How do I wake up my friends and family? 04 Aug 2020 10:17 #18

• Flare
exilium wrote:
One book to buy our loved ones for a birthday present, statr from the very bottom and learn how those at the top are controlling us.

Edward Bernays was a jew and the true master of (evil) propaganda, in contrary to what they claim of Joseph Goebbel to be...

Sigmund Freud's nephew Edward Bernays led the cabal of obnoxious psychologists recruited by the Center for Public Information under the nefarious George Creel in World War One to indoctrinate Americans with disgust and hatred against Germany and German Americans so as to convince them of the necessity of entering the war on Britain's side, just as his "cousins" were doing in Britain under Charles Masterman to make sure the war was as brutally hateful as humanly conceivable. Too bad these guys were not the ones dying by the millions in trenches.

Bernays says, in his "Propaganda": "Those who manipulate the unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. In almost every act of our lives whether in the sphere of politics or business in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires that control the public mind." <www.exulanten.com/hysteriaintro>

He, like the rest of Wilson's gang, stayed employed after the war and meddled in more foreign affairs with such gusto that the next war would be almost inevitable. Bernays later directed CPI propaganda efforts in Latin America! Then, in 1937, in his advertising career, Bernays, worked for the tobacco industry and used his techniques to convince millions of women to start smoking, using phoney claims that showed that cigarettes were good for one's health. He did the same to popularize the idea of bacon for breakfast. Bernays enjoyed his position of a mind controller and was known to be boastful and arrogant.

www.stormfront.org/forum/t394567/?postcount=3#post4277959
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2020 10:20 by Flare.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 10 Aug 2020 10:08 #19

• EW
  • Fresh Member
exilium wrote:
What if the boffins can rework the parts of the brain they say we don't currently use

Or parts of the brain that we do use for survival instinct/in-group preference.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 10 Aug 2020 10:14 #20

• EW
  • Fresh Member
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2020 10:15 by EW. Reason: Posted in the wrong thread. Mods can delete.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare