Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do I wake up my friends and family?

How do I wake up my friends and family? 10 Aug 2020 10:53 #21

• EW
  • Fresh Member
exilium wrote:
EW wrote:
exilium wrote:
What if the boffins can rework the parts of the brain they say we don't currently use

Or parts of the brain that we do use for survival instinct/in-group preference.

The thing is, is faith a natural concept or a given just like every ideology since the times of Totism and man living alongside nature, there is a common denoninator in all of this and it is from man's imagination and indoctrination that we have gods in the first place.

Ahh but, I hear you saying that is easy for you to say being an atheist, then the answer my freind is exactly that, I was not indoctrinated by my parents who could see pretty clearly what the elite had in mind for us, remember what I am sharing with you all here, it is not for the want of programming anyone, but de-programming the minds eye, and what my own parents experienced in the employ of the elite themselves and the way they treated their slaves, here and abroad that built their empires for them under duress and coersion.

Some say I am not welcome here, well I wonder why ehh, they don't like anyone who can think for themselves outside the arena of faith and indoctrination, or point out the facts and their own insecurities maybe.

I posted it for the part about attitudes towards immigrants, not the faith part. Disabling parts of the brain that are considered racist just sounds evil, especially when people confuse in-group preference with hatred for others.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 11 Aug 2020 02:45 #22

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Lux Interior

How do I wake up my friends and family? 11 Aug 2020 04:26 #23

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
novum wrote:
I've posted the video you posted earlier, the one talking about economic collapse and the virus scapegoat.
I posted it on facefuck and the first two (and so far only) responses I've seen are this:
Complete denial and requests for admin to remove my post.
Unreal, hatred of conflicting information on the grounds that it could be damaging to the "greater good". The drone mindset is deeply entrenched but that's no real surprise. What happened to reading all sides to a story? Are these two critics denying others their own ability to judge and assimilate information and prevent others from reading?
Fear is truly a great method of control. I can only wonder how the authorities plan to keep this genie in the bottle.
Edit:
4 comments now, surprisingly 1 dissenter among the sheep. Interesting, will any more dissenters come forth?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2020 08:04 by Lux Interior.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 11 Aug 2020 09:56 #24

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lux Interior wrote:
I've posted the video you posted earlier, the one talking about economic collapse and the virus scapegoat.
I posted it on facefuck and the first two (and so far only) responses I've seen are this:
Complete denial and requests for admin to remove my post.
Unreal, hatred of conflicting information on the grounds that it could be damaging to the "greater good". The drone mindset is deeply entrenched but that's no real surprise. What happened to reading all sides to a story? Are these two critics denying others their own ability to judge and assimilate information and prevent others from reading?
Fear is truly a great method of control. I can only wonder how the authorities plan to keep this genie in the bottle.
Edit:
4 comments now, surprisingly 1 dissenter among the sheep. Interesting, will any more dissenters come forth?

Yes theyve nailed it with the fear thing. And guilt (you'll kill grandma/grandpa if you dont comply)... this is why this is working so well.

People probably also think it will pass, (all the authoritarianism etc) .. they dont get it. We are being enslaved, and they will not release us from bondage because they feel like it or are nice people... it is going to have to be up to us to release ourselves.

The rabid vaxxers are some of the worst ive seen online.. maybe theyre shills because its always under articles about vaxxing for covid, and we know they wanna sell it bad.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

How do I wake up my friends and family? 12 Aug 2020 12:37 #25

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Time To Step Up

1365 = 1

How do I wake up my friends and family? 15 Aug 2020 15:31 #26

• novum
  • Platinum Member
exilium wrote:
Here we have a very dangerous guy/mind, he mixes his version of revolution with new age nonsense and time travel where gouls and evil entities are going to come in through space portals etc, be very careful if you going to follow this pied piper

He set the same radar off in me dont you worry, agree.

We need to keep the woo stuff out of this if we are to get to normies. He started off ok then went into the woo.

I tend to post some videos up before i watch them entirely, especially the longer ones, not only to bookmark it for myself, but for others to chime in and share their thoughts, if and when they have the time to watch it for themselves.

Me posting others talking does not necessarily equal endorsement.

Maybe this guy believes in all that stuff if we give him the benefit of the doubt.. but we must be cautious because they could be sent to make those who are resisting seem too far out there. Either way, the KISS principle needs to be our approach, not bringing up lizards and other dimensions.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 15 Aug 2020 15:38 by novum.

How do I wake up my friends and family? 17 Aug 2020 01:24 #27

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:

What the doctor is telling you here is on the same lines as my research has brought up and I have mentioned it several times before, in the video it show parent cells dividing into a sister cell, this is called Mitosis, during mitosis and the telophase period when the cells DNA strands duplicate, it takes about 2 minuites to complete, however if there is a strong enough electromagnetic impulse it will change the way the daughter cell forms, this is what 5G is going to allow, to change the way cells form normally.

Study the entire collection of mitosis to understand how delicate a proceedure this is and how important it is for the immune system, combine this with a rouge flu jab and you have a dissaster waiting to happen.

Something doesn't sit right with me and this Dr Rashid Bashir.

Number one, he is openly pro Trump. He claims Trump, before the election said vaccines were directly attributed to autism in the
first video you posted. Trump may have hinted at a link but I don't remember him making the statement Bashir says he did. When in office Trump told everyone to get the measles jab.

He also says in that video there were 25 assassination attempts on Trump in two months from when he won the election until his
inauguration, without any evidence whatsoever. Who gave him that information? Why was Bashir priviledged to such sensitive classified data?

Bashir also has been promoted by the Ickes and Brian Rose of London Real.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2020 01:32 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

How do I wake up my friends and family? 17 Aug 2020 01:30 #28

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Anyone that doesnt let me post on their Youtube.. i dont trust em. :D

At the least, he's trying to make a buck and increase relevance.

Should we throw the baby out with the bath water? not sure. On the one hand, anyone who can sway people from the official narrative is of use. But on the other hand, false messiahs are a trojan horse. dunno.

1365 = 1

• Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare