Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Decoding the Bible - Hidden in Plain Sight

Decoding the Bible - Hidden in Plain Sight 01 Aug 2020 10:28 #1

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
"And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made."
Genesis 2:2-3 KJV

The above biblical quote references the Number 7 three times.

Below shows how the Flower of Life is generated from three Forms of 7 circles overlaying each other, a 'Trinity' of 7 circles.



Nikola Tesla made the following statement ...



Here is "a key to the universe" ...

7 Tones

432Hz Musical Tuning

Order of Notes & Frequencies

..1 - C = 126 ........... 252---504---1008---2016---4032
..2 - C# = 135 ......... 270---540---1080---2160---4320
..3 - D = 144 ........... 288---576---1152---2304---4608
..4 - D# = 153 ......... 306---612---1224---2448---4896
..5 - E = 162 ........... 312---624---1248---2496---4992
..6 - F = 171 ........... 342---684---1368---2736---5472
..7 - F# = 180 ......... 360---720---1440---2880---5760
..8 - G = 189 .......... 378---756---1512---3024---4048
..9 - G# = 198 ........ 396---792---1584---3168---6336
10 - Ab = 207 ......... 414---828---1656---3312---6624
11 - A = 216 ........... 432---864---1728---3456---6912
12 - A# = 225 ......... 450---900---1800---3600---7200
13 - B = 234 ........... 468---935---1872---3744---7288
14 - B# = 243 ......... 486---972---1944---3888---7776

The 14 Notes Added Together
1 + 14 = C 126 + B# 243 = 369
2 + 13 = C# 135 + B 234 = 369
3 + 12 = D 144 + A# 255 = 369
4 + 11 = D# 153 + A 216 = 369
5 + 10 = E 162 + Ab 207 = 369
6 + 9 . = F 171 + G# 198 = 369
7 + 8 . = F# 180 + G 189 = 369

The Trinity
7 Tones .. - Music ..... = Soul = Sound ..... = Word
7 Colours - Number .. = Mind = Frequency. = Thought
7 Forms . - Geometry = Body = Form ........ = Action

In the beginning was the Music, and the Music was with God, and the Music was God.
In the beginning was the Soul, and the Soul was with God, and the Soul was God.
In the beginning was the Sound, and the Sound was with God, and the Sound was God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1 KJV

Macrocosm = Source Of Universal Light = All That Is / SOUL
Microcosm = Singularity Of Unique Light = Made in the Frequency and Form of All That Is / SOUL
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Decoding the Bible - Hidden in Plain Sight 08 Aug 2020 07:54 #2

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737


In the image above there are two representations of how spheres 'pack' together.

Firstly, 6 spheres around 1 sphere which correlate to the 6 days in the creation myth of Genesis. From the first image posted in the opening post, the group of 6 around 1 (Seed of Life) correlated with Music/Soul is created by drawing a circle with your compass and then moving to the edge of that circle and drawing another sphere. This will produce a Form known as the Vesica Pisces.



You will have seen 'Jesus' within a Vesica Pisces at a church stained glass window. As shown in the above image, the Vesica Pisces contains the square roots of 2 - 3 - 5 among other inFormation.

Once all 6 circles are drawn around the edge of the first circle, the 6 circles are 'resting' on the 7th (centre) circle. That is, the centre point of each of the 6 circles is the edge of the centre circle and thus they 'rest on the 7th'.

Secondly, 12 spheres around 1 sphere is referenced within the biblical narrative through;
Joseph and his 12 brothers.
Jesus and his 12 disciples.
The 12 pearly gates on the New Jerusalem described in Revelation.

The Formation of the 12 spheres around 1 sphere creates what is called the Cube-Octahedron, also called the Equilibrium Vector by Buckminster-Fuller. It is said to be the most stable shape in creation and Forms four planes of 6 around 1. Expanding both the Tetrahedron and the Octahedron, that is creating a 'larger' version using the same Forms, automatically creates the Cube-Octahedron in the centre of the expanded Form.

Further, there are 12 entrances / exits of the physicality;
Eye, ears, nostrils and mouth making up the 7 cavities of the skull, along with the nipples, genitals, anus and the skin.

The 12 around 1, when added together, provides a total of 13 and there are 13 Lunar months in a year.

The 7th Number in the Fibonacci series is 13;
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13
1 + 2 + 3 + 5 + 8 + 13 = 33

There are 33 vertebrae in the spinal column, linking the 'lower' entrances / exits of the physicality (genitals, anus) to the 7 cavities of the skull representing the senses of sight, hearing, smell and taste.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Decoding the Bible - Hidden in Plain Sight 08 Aug 2020 10:36 #3

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
G'day exilium.

Know thyself.

How can you stand up for yourself if you don't know Who You Are?

How can you make a judgement about another unless you know Who They Are?

Know thyself.

You are ALL THAT IS, the Macrocosm, represented Here and Now as a fractal representation, the Microcosm, through the Mind and Body. The Mind IS Number and the Body IS Geometry. The Soul (Singularity Of Unique Light) that you are IS Music. The Soul uses the Mind and Body as a 'vehicle' of Self expression and Self experience. You are the Light (both Macrocosm and Microcosm) that shines through the DNA strand, which is built on a crystalline structure, and refracts into an Unique individual. This is why you have your own fingerprints, an Unique representation of the largest organ in the physicality. This is why you have your own Unique sound and why you are recognised by others from the Tone of your voice.

All in 3's ...

Music ..... Number .... Geometry
Soul .......... Mind .......... Body
Sound ... Frequency ..... Form
Now ......... Future ......... Past
I Am .......... I will ........... I was

Are you 'human'?
or
Are you Soul with a 'human' physicality?

If you believe that you are your Mind, that you are consciousness, as many do, then you are living a false construct.

If you believe that you are your physicality, as many do, then you are living a false construct.

How can you effect positive change (expression and experience) when you are living a false construct?

I Am S.O.U.L., the Source Of Universal Light represented Here and Now as a Singularity Of Unique Light.

This IS the nature of reality. This IS the Universe (Uni = one & Verse = song). I can see this within Nature, both Number and Geometry ARE all physicalities in the Universe.

The 'Golden Spiral', or as I prefer to call it, the Divine Proportion, is both a Number sequence (commonly known as the Fibonacci series) AND the Geometry underlying all physical reality. From the Phi (1.618) ratio of the relationship between all of the joints in your physicality to Spiral galaxies, from a Sunflower to the Nautilus shell, EVERYTHING is based on the Divine Proportion. The Phi Cycle is now known as physical (Phy Sical) reality.

1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55 - 89 - 144 - etc, etc, etc.

144 / 89 = 1.618 (approximately) = Phi
144 / 55 = 2.618 (approximately) = Phi^2

If you do not know the Phi Cycle (physical reality), then how can you bring about a positive expression and experience within it?

I was is the past and I will is the future, neither can you change. I Am is Now and where change occurs through your self expression. You can choose Who You Are moment to moment through vocalising I Am statements. As you state it, for you shall it be. Or, said another way .....

Know thyself. :thumbup:
THE KEY

I AM ALIVE, YOU LET ME LIVE,
I AM ACCEPTING, YOU LET ME GIVE,
I AM OPEN, YOU REMOVE ALL DOORS,
I AM THANKFUL, YOU GIVE ME CAUSE.

I AM INSURMOUNTABLE, YOU BUILD ME UP,
I AM LIFE, YOU FILL MY CUP,
I AM LOVE, YOU SET ME FREE,
I AM THANKFUL, YOU CREATE WITH ME.

WHAT IS, IS NOW,
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW,
SING ALONG, ALONG WITH ME,
OUR LOVE IS THE KEY.

I AM EQUAL, YOU BALANCE ME,
I AM UNLEASHED, YOU GAVE ME THE KEY,
I AM ENLIGHTENED, YOU HELP ME TO SEE,
I AM THANKFUL, YOU CREATE WITH ME.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Decoding the Bible - Hidden in Plain Sight 08 Aug 2020 11:44 #4

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Decoding the Bible - Hidden in Plain Sight 08 Aug 2020 14:08 #5

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
exilium wrote:
What is nature, this is old news, nature does not do math, it lives in the best way it knows possible, what we have here is part and parcel of yet another new religion.

I like to get on with life as I see fit, nothing else matters.

G'day exilium.

:shemused: @ "... yet another new religion"

'Humans' did not invent Number or mathematics, they discovered it IN Nature. The same 6 around 1 pattern previously described is shown clearly in particle physics .....



Did you even watch the video previously posted?

How many digits do you have on your hands?

Most people have 5 per hand, so 10 in total.
Fibonacci series
1st = 1
2nd = 1
3rd = 2
4th = 3
5th = 5
As in 5 digits on your hand.
6th = 8
7th = 13
8th = 21
9th = 34
10th = 55
Of course 5 + 5 = 10, 5 digits on the left hand and 5 digits on the right hand, 10 in total.

All of Nature is based in Number. The cycle of a day, the cycle of the seasons creating a year and the cycle of the Precession of the Equinox (25920 years). The cycle is shown as a circle, or in modern times a 0. Using the digits on our hands we can delineate the cycle .....
O - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
1O, or 1 cycle
10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19
20, or 2 cycles.
Note well, the second counting of a cycle is a repeat of the counting of the first cycle with the Number 1 preceding the each 'new' Number.

Funny how that matches 432Hz Musical Tuning which has a 9 count in between notes, as we have a 9 count in our numerical system of cycles.

Number is a part of Nature. You can deny it all you like and even call it "yet another new religion", yet it doesn't change the fact that these Number patterns are a direct result of observing Nature. After all, your physicality IS part of Nature, right?

So when you state, "nature does not do math", it appears that you are making statements from a position of ignorance, which is why I questioned whether you actually watched the video.

I will progress the explanation I have presented further .....

Life on this planet is carbon based and carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 6 6. This is an inherent sequence in Nature. The hours in a day for instance ...
1 day = 24 hours & 2 + 4 = 6
1 hour = 60 minutes & 6 + 0 = 6
1 minute = 60 seconds & 6 + 0 = 6
... again, 6 6 6.

Do you believe in coincidences?

How about our numerical system, 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 ...
1 + 2 + 3 = 6
4 + 5 + 6 = 15 & 1 + 5 = 6
7 + 8 + 9 = 24 & 2 + 4 = 6
... and if your use your left hand, joining the thumb and forefinger in a circle, turn it on a slight angle so that you can see the other digits, you will see 6 6 6.

How many more examples do you require before it stops being a coincidence and becomes an inherent design of Nature?

The phrase to attune yourself is based on 'A' tuning and 432Hz.
6 x 6 x 6 = 216
216 is the A note one octave below 432.

Of course the Moon has a diameter of 2,160 miles ... 216.
The Sun has a radius of 432,000 miles ... 432.
The ratio of the diameter of the Moon and earth is 3:11.
Of course 3 + 11 = 14 and there just so happens to be 14 notes in 432Hz Musical Tuning.

Go figure huh. Yet you state, "nature does not do math". :shemused:

At least you could have provided some reasoning behind such a statement, yet you didn't. Yet, if you did actually watch the video, then your statement is an attempt to simply hand wave away something that you do not comprehend.

Of course, as the quote in my signature states, you cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2020 14:13 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Decoding the Bible - Hidden in Plain Sight 08 Aug 2020 22:04 #6

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2401
  • Likes received: 1229
Yeah....I'd go with you over exilium any day. That guy is full of shit and called in British Military intelligence to hack the Icke forum. He's probably the reason we no longer see our friend Wave of the Sea/Muir around anymore.

I've even written about this idea of mathematics and the limits of man's ability to measure nature:

www.truthspoon.com/2015/08/quantum-physics-telling-us-what-jesus.html

Saturday, 22 August 2015
Quantum physics and the Ultimate Reality.
‘The kingdom of God is within you’ Jesus.



Image courtesy of: Cristian Ilies Vasile and Martin Krzywinsk

The world is here to destroy your true nature and maintain your existence within a primitive materialistic frame of reference for as long as it can hold onto you. We are all physical captives to a system which runs our lives. It strips us of our sense of higher consciousness and the possibilities of 4d reality co-creation. The reason is, as we have learned from history, is that power bases can brook no opposition. The first thing any group holding power needs to do is to remove all opposition, and usually this is by massacres, interring people in camps, or just educating it out of the system.

The final example is one that is being used in the West these days and school ‘education’ is just a process of moulding the student to accept and subscribe to the ‘official reality’ which historians, scientists and the media all conspire to more or less create. In some cases some of things it says are largely true, particularly in science and maths, however science is taught as a substitute for and in opposition to spirituality and maths is taught as a explanation for the universe instead of what they really are: namely just a set of tools which mankind has invented to measure what he or she observes in the universe. The following is exactly what they don’t really want you to know and it is what science has tried to obfuscate and deny for centuries in order to maintain their position of dominance on all questions relating to the material universe.

One of the first things to look at in questioning the scientific materialist paradigm is transcendental numbers such as π. π is a number which measures the ratio between a circle’s circumference to its diameter. And that’s all it is. If anything π is a perfect symbol for how maths CANNOT actually accurately measure and fully quantify the universe. We can see in the fact that π is an endless number which can never be fully calculated out. It isn’t actually a number at all because a number is a symbol for a quantity, 1, 100, 18.75, but π is not a quantity, it is an incomplete calculation and the inability of maths to actual tell us what the ratio of a circle’s circumference really is.




We can only give the answer as an approximation to the real number.... so the circumference is 3.141592 something something something (forever) and a bit times larger than the diameter. It is an endless series of numbers which is what our tools produce if we try to quantify the universe. We just can’t do it. The difficulty in squaring the circle has been and still is one of the greatest puzzles of mathematics and shows how difficult it is for us to use our abstract tools to translate one two dimensional shape into another. Simply to construct a circle with the same area as that of a square.

In fact in 1882 the task was declared impossible when π was discovered to be transcendental, therefore not an algebraic number and as such, not actually completely calculable. Other Transcendental numbers include all Real Numbers as opposed to integers or algebraic numbers (which are the sort used for counting, measuring and in equations). The naming of this concept of ‘Real Number’ is interesting because it reveals that once mathematics starts trying to deal with ‘reality’ as it really is, then its system breaks down and it can no longer provide accurate or correct and answers. All a Real Number is, is a point on a line. You could put a pencil mark on a ruler and you will have just created a Real Number.

What you would have to do to read off that number might strain your eyesight a little though. For instance if you pencil landed somewhere between 3 and 4 on the number line, then you could easily read off the 3... likely you would also be able to observe how close it was to the 3 and how close to the 4 and as a result you could also give the fraction of the length between 3 and 4: say 3.4. But a Real Number must be read to its completion and fully expressed so then you would have to look for the next fraction between the .4 and the .5 and the fraction between the subsequent decimal places, and the next, and the next, until infinity since the number line is infinitely divisible with each subsequent decimal place being a tenth of the previous one. So a Real Number, like π is actually a glimpse into infinity which is what secretly lurks behind the apparent material countable order of the universe. The universe at its heart is NOT countable, but is an engine which uses infinite and infinitesimal quantities to make its calculations. Something we cannot do, we can only approximate these quantities until at a certain point, accuracy is lost and our picture of reality totally breaks down. So maths can only measure the material world up to a certain level of detail.

When the universe and the ‘numbers’ or ‘ratios’ which dictate the shape of it go beyond a quantity or understanding which is measurable or repeatable; for instance no one in the world can ever possibly fully express π or actually use it to form a square with exactly the same volume of a circle. Or indeed a sphere can never be resolved into a cube. We can only produce an approximate ratio therefore for us there is a blind-spot, a loss of clarity or fuzziness around the edges of our vision of the universe. And so we are in the dark regarding the very smallest portion of reality, the tiny fractal logarithms which unfold and fill the tiniest edges of reality with form, and we cannot see them, we can see only a pixelated copy which loses detail the further you look into the image. And so here we have reached the limit of 3d. It seems that the ratios which in the creation of the forms of the natural world go beyond the limit of our ideas: duality, finitude and certainty.

The fourth dimension is where crude 3d based system of crude counting and manipulating quantities no longer work where nature is concerned. Nature doesn’t use a calculator or numbers. God is most assuredly NOT a mathematician. He uses something else. A kind of hypermaths, or 4d maths which uses something OTHER than numbers. Hypernumbers perhaps. So therefore, maths and most certainly science, cannot accurately measure or even directly perceive, the absolute and real manner in which the universe is created and continually functions. They are elusive quantities. These logarithms which are the building blocks of the universe as we know it, trigonometry: the relationship behind 2 and 3d dimensional objects, and even the more familiar exponential functions such as squaring numbers or cubing them or raising them to any power.

What squaring and cubing really are, are mimics of growth cycles in nature, where for instance a bacteria culture doubles in size every 24 hours. However the bacteria don’t just magically all appear at the end of the 24 hour period, the growth is incremental, naturally, in the real world at least, mathematics has created this artificial perception that nature is just numbers and it isn’t. Numbers are added, subtracted or multiplied and a new number flies out. This isn’t how nature works at all and it is when trying to discover how nature REALLY grows and creates, that we run into transcendental numbers whose reality we can never truly access. Simply put, our numbers are insufficient tools to paint the reality of the engine of nature so the next time a smart-ass scientist or mathematician wanabee tries to tell you that everything can be reduced to maths or that mathematics is the meaning of the universe just put him or her in their place by asking them to give you an exact figure for π or for Euler’s number e. If he can’t (which is impossible using our methods) then you have demonstrated that mathematics cannot accurately measure the universe and therefore it is of limited utility when regarding these ultimate questions of life the universe and everything.



Euler's transcendental number. The engine of change and growth in the the known universe.

These relationships are invisible to us except as a periodical set of numbers which appear, but as to why and how it is those numbers which appear in the sequence and a final ‘encapsulation of this logarithmic relationship’ we cannot find it, and so we will calculate and calculate long into deeper and darker depths of finitude without ever finding the light at the end of the tunnel: the ultimate answer.
Big G.

No this isn’t the name of a new black rap-artist. This is a magic number that Newton had to stick into his gravity equations to make them work. Although it wasn’t directly measured until 71 years after Newton’s death by Henry Cavendish. The gravitational constant is approximately 6.674×10−11 N⋅m2/kg2 and is continually being revised questioned and recalculated. It even appears to vary at different locations, yet it is supposedly called the Universal Gravitational Constant. Some scientists have theorised that the fluctuations in the Universal Constant reflect the interference of possible higher dimensions distorting our reality. Indeed it is possible that even the existence of a base figure which needs to be implanted into our mathematical model of the universe perhaps hides some hidden force, distortion or ‘shape’ of the universe which we need to calculate around.





So our universe isn’t a linear 3d form with flat edges, straight lines and a smooth surface in which we all go about our business, which is how it appears to us, but it is knobbly and twisted to shape with strange recurring numbers and ratios woven into its very fabric. Numbers and ratios which we have a very difficult time determining. The ratios and numbers are completely invisible and undetectable to all but the most determined physicist, but without them our whole universe would instantly fall apart. This mysterious gravitational constant is very very small indeed and is also related to the even smaller Planck constant is the ratio of a photon’s energy to its frequency and is around 6.626176 x 10-34 joule-seconds

Strange Matter

Bose Einstein Condensate is like a super cold plasma a billionth of a degree Kelvin above Absolute Zero. At Absolute Zero there is no longer any energetic motion within the atom, in a sense it is no longer physically active and at a position of total rest. At this temperature atoms and molecules are no longer separated as they are in other states of matter whether it be gas or liquid, instead they are woven together in a fluid unity. Daniel Keppner of the MIT Department of Physics describes this new state of matter as something which thinks it’s everywhere at once.




Stranger still is the fact that a single photon is able to give 3 dimensional information. Recent scientific investigations using light-radar or Lider (the kind seen at the side of the road during geo surveying) have discovered that single photons can be recorded and used to build up 3 dimensional images of the surrounding land. So when a photon bounces off a surface it is imprinted with information about that surface.

We do not know ‘how’ they are imprinted, or in what way is information ‘transferred’ to a photon. The only analogy I can think of and it’s a bit gross, is imagine you had a piece of gum which you spat onto the pavement. If you picked that gum up you would find it had recorded information about the pavement, namely it would be covered in dust and dirt from the pavement, its might also have changed as a result of being momentarily on a hot summer pavement or a cold winter pavement. If you stepped on the gum it would record the surface of the pavement’s shape. This is a little how photons seem to record information. They seem to suck reality and information from everything and anything they come into contact with. So what are they really? Little splats of gum? We literally don’t know.

Light is timeless light is spaceless, there is no separation between events as they are recorded by light. The speed of light is the speed limit of the universe and the universe ceases to exist in its present form at the speed of light. Therefore since photons travel at the speed of light they must exist in a state which is outside or apart from our present universe. The speed of light is the escape velocity of the universe. The Lorentz contraction means that the closer an object were able to travel to the speed of light, the more it’s length would contract, namely it would get smaller and smaller. This effect is only noticeable from velocities of around 30 million mph, and then only at infinitesimal degrees, but the closer the object were to move to the speed of light 670 million miles per hour the more the object appears to get smaller at smaller until at the speed of light the length goes down to zero and the object disappears, at least to an observer. Anyone who could somehow record or perceive reality from the point of view of the object travelling at the speed of light would find that it wasn’t the object which became infinitely compact, but the universe itself.




The corollary of the object disappearing from the point of view of an observer would be that the object no longer existed in space and indeed that space itself no longer exists. We also know from Einstein’s theory of special relativity that time slows to zero at the speed of light, therefore we would no longer be in time and no longer ‘in space’. But let’s get this clear, this doesn’t mean the object no longer exists in some real way. Merely because it is no longer ‘in space’ doesn’t mean it has gone anywhere. Instead it is everywhere at once. Being ‘in space’ literally means to be contained within a boundary and to be located at some point within those boundaries. At the speed of light there is no longer any containment within space. The light IS the space. All of it. And a thing cannot be contained within itself.

When the Lorentz contraction effect on the speed of light reduces the object to a zero point in space it has effectively ‘tunnelled’ out of real space and is now free to be anywhere it likes and at any time. This is perhaps a similar effect to that of quantum tunnelling which is a mathematically impossible process by which stars release photons from the fusion collisions at the heart of the sun. It is not actually hot enough in the centre of the sun, at a mere 15 million degrees Kelvin to power nuclear fusion, Earth based experiments to create nuclear fusion require temperatures 10 times this which are produced in a plasma Torus, however because of the quantum probability that a protons ‘field of action’ can interfere with another protons field of action, then despite there not being enough energy for this to take place, it takes place all the same. Physicists are far from certain of the mechanics behind this process but in all likelihood it probably involves the ability of a proton travelling at the speed of light to transcend time and space and to merge with the energy of another proton and therefore prompt nuclear fusion.

Infinity does not exist in science but in maths is easily producible but it will probably cause you calculator some confusion. I haven’t used a pocket calculator for a while but in my day putting 10 divided by zero would make the calculator have a break-down and produce either the word ‘error’ or ‘c’ and this meant you had to turn it off an on again. It may seem weird for there to be an infinite number of ‘0’s’ in a number but it is easily demonstrable. Divide 10 by 10 and you get 1, divide 10 by five and you get 2, how about dividing 10 by a small number, say 0.01, well this is the same number as pennies in 10 pounds and the answer is 1000. If you make the number smaller and smaller then the answer will get bigger and bigger, this inverse ratio is limitless therefore ih theory this calculation can continue towards an infinitely large number. So 10 divided by 0.000000001 would be 10000000000 so the assumption is that since the number gets bigger and bigger the closer one gets to zero, then at zero the number must be of infinite bigness. It’s slightly conceptual and perhaps may well be complete nonsense, but it is one of the assumption mathematicians exploring infinity will work from, though your pocket calculator may not be quite in agreement.

Light itself is invisible until there is something which causes it to scatter into a direction where it can be detected by the eye. So the universe is in fact full of light and because light is both particle and a wave then it can exist and manifest as a point or region in 3d reality, for instance in your bedroom with the light on, but it also exists as part of the universal light wave which as we know transcends time and space. There is an infinite and eternal field of omnipresence which as we know, can record all of the 3d information in the 3d universe. It’s almost as if the material universe of matter and objects exist in shadow until brought into reality by the light.

This light in reality is present inside the atoms of every molecule in the universe. Except that light energy which is still locked up inside the nuclear forces of the atom, exists contained in the 4th dimension, this energy is released through a chemical or nuclear reaction and joins the 3d light field, the light however still exists within the 4th dimension which transcends 3d time and space but now instead of remaining locked in the microcosm is free to explore and fill the 3d universe. There are photons filling every corner of the universe and some of them even end up in our eyes and it is these which light our world. These photons and then absorbed and join the photons which make up the electromagnetic field of our own consciousness.

So when Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas says:

"I am the light which is on them all.
I am the All, and the All has gone out from me
and the All has come back to me.
Cleave the wood: I am there;
lift the stone and thou shalt find me there!"

I think it is clear what the secret Gnostic message of Christianity and Jesus’ ministry is, and it is exactly what I have just distilled from the current explorations in Quantum Physics.







www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/25/single_photon_storage/

news.mit.edu/2013/3-d-images-with-one-photon-per-pixel-1128
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2020 22:07 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Decoding the Bible - Hidden in Plain Sight 08 Aug 2020 22:20 #7

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4159
  • Likes received: 1277
Muir/Waves on the level? Seemed a bit iffy to me but hey ho. They were most pissed off with not being made a mod.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Decoding the Bible - Hidden in Plain Sight 09 Aug 2020 02:01 #8

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
exilium wrote:
And what mechanism and or physical entity still drives the circumnutation that all of nature follows.
.....
Of course it is found in nature and can be seen still doing its merry dance in the film above, around and around it goes.

G'day exilium.

Are you for real?

You quote a long post that you are posting directly after ... what for?

It isn't like this is the first time doing so either and all you add are two fucking lines of text and the usual video that accompanies almost every post that you make. On top of that, you fail to respond to the content of the post that you quoted. :roll:

I will ask you again ... Did you watch the video I posted about the Fibonacci series?

Or do you only post videos and not watch the videos others posted?

And if you are going to ask a question, why not put a "?" at the end of the sentence?

Is your first line a question or a statement?

And what is "circumnutation"?

Oh, and no, I didn't watch the video you posted. In fact, it appears to be pointless to watch it. After all, it makes no sense to watch a video and reply to any of the content when you ignore the response and continue your "merry dance" going "around and around" failing to respond directly to any response given. What the fuck would be the point? :dunno:

If you would actually like to discuss and/or debate any of the information on this thread, then I suggest that you actually respond to the information on the thread and the responses that you get back in reply. Otherwise, again, what the fuck is the point?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Decoding the Bible - Hidden in Plain Sight 09 Aug 2020 02:20 #9

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
Truthspoon wrote:
Yeah....I'd go with you over exilium any day. That guy is full of shit and called in British Military intelligence to hack the Icke forum. He's probably the reason we no longer see our friend Wave of the Sea/Muir around anymore......

G'day Truthspoon.

I have things to do today (putting in seedlings, spring here, among other things) so I will sit down and read your post later on, most likely this evening, then respond. Having put in time and effort to formulate your ideas they merit equal consideration, which I will give them ... later. :D :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Decoding the Bible - Hidden in Plain Sight 09 Aug 2020 10:32 #10

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
exilium wrote:
I did watch the video you posted, infact I have watched so many of them as they circumnavigate their way around the internet, like a merry go round. So, you never watched the video I posted and then accused me of not watching yours, :yupgrin: .

G'day exilium.

And yet you still do not respond to the content of the video you claimed to have watched. Why? :dunno:

If you "have watched so many of them" then how can you possibly claim that "nature does not do math" when it is observably self evident within Nature?

You claim I "accused" you. Is a question an accusation for you?

"I will ask you again ... Did you watch the video I posted about the Fibonacci series?"

How is that an "accusation"?

And why try to make out it is other than a question?

Are you playing the victim game?
-
exilium wrote:
What is Circumnutation, it is what everything in nature follows in any siderial and or tropical year, you know, what many of the structures in nature have locked into them as a visible signature, but you already knew that because it is what your numbers are all based upon, if you say you did don't know that your obviously lying, or learning something new, can you learn something new and not continually keep putting the cart before the horse.

:roll:
I went and looked it up myself. A botanical term. There is a quote below this reply about it.
:roll:

So it is the Divine Proportion, Phi, 1.618, as you say " what your numbers are all based upon".

Yet you claim, "nature does not do math". So how did the "math" get there in Nature "as a visible signature", something observable within all movement in Nature?

" if you say you did don't know that your obviously lying, or learning something new, can you learn something new and not continually keep putting the cart before the horse."

No question mark, huh. It must be about yourself. :thumbup:
-
exilium wrote:
So, what came first nature under the sun and wheels within wheel, or the learned math model that we now call Fibonacci, who got his idea by observing nature and the timings of the stars, who owns who here, again, horse before cart.

No question mark again.

"who owns who here"

Is this some sort of competition for you?

Do you somehow think that you can "owns" (sic) Who I Am in any way, shape or form?

If you actually think that Number and therefore Geometry are somehow separate from Nature then provide verifiable evidence. Otherwise, it is observable that both Number and Geometry ARE Nature as they were there within Nature from the start before they were observed.

If it is a "learned math model", as you state it to be, then obviously it is Nature that 'taught' it by example and humans "learned" it through observation of the example of Nature. Yet you claim, "nature does not do math", which is clearly contradictory.
-
exilium wrote:
There are a few lines well rehearsed for you to ponder over.

Oh, so it was "well rehearsed". so the lack of logical reasoning was planned. Go figure. :thumbup:

Yet your planned attempt to "owns" (sic) Who I Am failed miserably. Do you know why?

When you comprehend why no one can own you without your consent you will comprehend why you could not and will never be able own Who I Am. :thumbup:
-
Circumnutation and winding in plants are universal growth movements that allow plants to survive despite their sessile nature. However, the detailed molecular mechanisms controlling these phenomena remain unclear. We previously found that a gravitropic mutant of Japanese morning glory (Pharbitis nil or Ipomoea nil), Shidare-asagao (weeping), is defective not only in circumnutation but also in the winding response. This phenotype is similar to that of the Arabidopsis SCARECROW (SCR) mutant. We therefore investigated whether morning glory SCR (PnSCR) is involved in the weeping phenotype. We found that one amino acid was inserted into the highly conserved VHIID motif in weeping-type PnSCR; this mutation caused abnormal endodermal differentiation. We introduced either the mutant or WT PnSCR into Arabidopsis scr mutants for complementation tests. PnSCR of the WT, but not of weeping, rescued the shoot gravitropism and circumnutation of scr. These results show that both the abnormal gravitropism and the circumnutation defect in weeping are attributable to a loss of PnSCR function. Thus, our data show that gravisensing endodermal cells are indispensable for shoot circumnutation and the winding response and that PnSCR is responsible for the abnormal phenotypes of weeping.
www.pnas.org/content/102/51/18742
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Decoding the Bible - Hidden in Plain Sight 09 Aug 2020 14:46 #11

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2434
  • Likes received: 737
Truthspoon wrote:
The light IS the space. All of it. And a thing cannot be contained within itself.

G'day Truthspoon.

I enjoyed reading the post. :thumbup:

There is a bit I disagree with though the above quote is the standout, so I will focus on this to start with.

Light is absorbed into a physicality, a 'container' if you will. The light becomes the container and is therefore both the container and the contained. In other words, 'God' is the container and the contained, omnipresent.

Before I present some information, I will clearly state that I believe science to be the other side of the coin to religion. After all, it was the Roman Catholic Church that started the first 'college'.. Both science and religion ask for 'faith' in something, 'faith' being a belief without proof/evidence. The main issue with science that I see is that it continues to pretend that everything is not interconnected and that they are an outside observer. Clearly, as shown in the double slit experiment, the observer effects the observed and is therefore inherently part of the experiment. Without taking this into consideration science continues to pretend that it can come with answers from a position that does not exist.

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein
Truthspoon wrote:
So when Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas says:

"I am the light which is on them all.
I am the All, and the All has gone out from me
and the All has come back to me.
Cleave the wood: I am there;
lift the stone and thou shalt find me there!"

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Luke 17:21 KJV

Now, if 'God' is omnipresent, the unmoved mover, both inside and out, then 'God' is All That Is. There is nothing that is not 'God', All That Is. Therefore, for All That Is to create the universe (one song), there is only one place to do it, within All That Is, as there is nothing outside of All That Is.

Now this can be observed when you look around from your physicality, you are surrounded by life in all directions. Therefore you are within life and at the same time, life is within your physicality. As All That Is IS life, then it can be said that All That Is is both the container and the contained, the Oraborous serpent eating it's own tail.

Being All That Is, with nothing outside of you, you cannot express and experience Who You Are because there is nothing to be Who You Are in relationship to. There is no contextual field. So All That Is created a contextual field to express and experience All That Is, itself, within.

This contextual field is a hologram ...
The
Refracted / Reflected
Universally
Transforming
Hologram

It is L.I.F.E. - Light In Form Evolving.

The Divine Proportion
1 = Macrocosm = All That Is = S.O.U.L. - Source Of Universal Light
1 = Microcosm = Individual Aspect = S.O.U.L. - Singularity Of Unique Light
2 = Phi Cycle = Physical Reality = L.I.F.E. - Light In Form Evolving

Now, this means that you are both All That Is AND the Individual Aspect, the Macrocosm and the Microcosm. You are the Light AND The Refracted Universally Transforming Hologram AND Light In Form Evolving. After all, there is only All That Is. In other words, " I am the way, the truth, and the life".

In simple terms, think of it this way. You are the Light that shines through the crystalline structure of the DNA strand that creates the unique physicality of the Individual Aspect of All That Is and as you express and experience Who You Are, the Light is refracted and reflected to create your experience of self, All That Is.

So, by being raised to not know Who You Are, you no longer express and experience Who You are from that position of knowing and instead express and experience Who You are from a position of indoctrinated ignorance.

Remember the philosophical question, Who Am I?

If you do not know Who You Are, you are unable to recognise the true relationship that Who You Are is having with Life, physical reality.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
John 14:12

So he that believeth he is All That Is shall create reality as All That Is has. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Secrets in Plain Sight15.03Wednesday, 15 April 2015
Jim Carrey Reveals TRUTH In Plain Sight On Jimmy Kimmel14.39Friday, 10 March 2017
Decoding the Eye of Horus8.25Monday, 16 November 2020
Childish? Churlish? Just Plain Jealous?7.19Sunday, 25 August 2013
Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum.7.03Wednesday, 23 October 2019
Which Bible ?6.49Saturday, 07 June 2014
The Bible6.49Thursday, 26 July 2018
What does the Bible.....6.49Sunday, 14 December 2014
The Zohar and the Bible6.42Friday, 22 January 2016
Bible Contradictions6.42Saturday, 29 October 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.