Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 11 Sep 2020 13:07 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
5 Monkey experiment

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 11 Sep 2020 13:09 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Asch Conformity Experiment

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 11 Sep 2020 13:56 #3

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Little Albert Experiment

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2020 14:25 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: added video title

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 11 Sep 2020 13:59 #4

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Milgram Obedience Experiment

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2020 14:24 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: added video title

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 11 Sep 2020 14:08 #5

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Stanford Prison Experiment

Last Edit: 11 Sep 2020 14:23 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: added video title

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 11 Sep 2020 14:13 #6

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Human Resources

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 11 Sep 2020 14:21 #7

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Psywar

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 11 Sep 2020 14:35 #8

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Human Resources and Psywar are Scott Noble documentaries. I saw his channel and had a look when getting the links and he has done a lot more. Here is the link to his channel .....

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuoWBaHqHuflrRHRfOttoLEJg8dCULe2C

Some title include .....
Counter Intelligence Part 1 - The Company
Counter Intelligence Part 2 - The Deep State
Counter Intelligence Part 3 - The strategy of Tension
Counter Intelligence Part 4 - Necrophilus
Counter Intelligence Part 5 - Drone Nation
The Power Principle Part 1 - The Empire
The Power Principle Part 2 - Propaganda
The Power Principle Part 3 - Apocalypse

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 11 Sep 2020 14:41 #9

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Pavlov's Dog - Experiments in Conditioning

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 30 Sep 2020 14:06 #10

They know they can't get everyone though :P

Insurgents in a matrix
Peaceeeeeeee

"Iam" it's like being a unicorn in a field full of horses

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 03 Oct 2020 12:56 #11

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
National/Tax Payer funded propaganda outlet the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
cbc.radio-canada.ca/en
www.cbc.ca/

CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) promotes "reclaiming Marxism"

The CBC openly promotes Marxism in it's tax payer funded radio programs that are listened to throughout the country, with no one being interviewed with a counter perspective.

It is so biased as a national outlet that promotes left wing narratives/agendas 24/7 that they do not even pretend anymore. Now pro Black Lives Matter/Anitifa etc..
'White' people specifically are ONLY ever brought up in a topic or discussed in order for the CBC to engage in the bashing of white people, over and over again..... while the stories and interviews with 'people of colour' who have allegedly 'suffered' at the hands of white people and/or have allegedly suffered at the hands of 'systemic racism' are disseminated on a daily basis.....at tax payer expense.

That is not to say that non-white people have never suffered due to the ruling class or at the hands of 'whites' but the subject of the suffering of white people is not brought up or the subject of white people who have suffered at the hands of 'people of colour'.or the ruling class.

It is the topics that are left out and never discussed that are most telling.

White bashing is not seen as 'racist' at the CBC.

So Canadians of primarily European descent are being brainwashed against themselves... with their own tax dollars.

Pro Jew, pro Muslim, pro 'diversity', pro mass immigration, pro Zionism, pro Islam, pro Marxism.. is the CBC.......and anti-Christian.
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2020 13:12 by annabelle.

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 03 Oct 2020 18:29 #12

• Flare
annabelle wrote:
National/Tax Payer funded propaganda outlet the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
cbc.radio-canada.ca/en
www.cbc.ca/

CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) promotes "reclaiming Marxism"

The CBC openly promotes Marxism in it's tax payer funded radio programs that are listened to throughout the country, with no one being interviewed with a counter perspective.

It is so biased as a national outlet that promotes left wing narratives/agendas 24/7 that they do not even pretend anymore. Now pro Black Lives Matter/Anitifa etc..
'White' people specifically are ONLY ever brought up in a topic or discussed in order for the CBC to engage in the bashing of white people, over and over again..... while the stories and interviews with 'people of colour' who have allegedly 'suffered' at the hands of white people and/or have allegedly suffered at the hands of 'systemic racism' are disseminated on a daily basis.....at tax payer expense.

That is not to say that non-white people have never suffered due to the ruling class or at the hands of 'whites' but the subject of the suffering of white people is not brought up or the subject of white people who have suffered at the hands of 'people of colour'.or the ruling class.

It is the topics that are left out and never discussed that are most telling.

White bashing is not seen as 'racist' at the CBC.

So Canadians of primarily European descent are being brainwashed against themselves... with their own tax dollars.

Pro Jew, pro Muslim, pro 'diversity', pro mass immigration, pro Zionism, pro Islam, pro Marxism.. is the CBC.......and anti-Christian.

Last Edit: 03 Oct 2020 18:29 by Flare.

How to create a MASS mentality of the people - hive mind - programming 11 Oct 2020 23:04 #13

• WM
  • Fresh Member
Another Conformity Experiment

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare