Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "It's all just a coincidence folks!"

"It's all just a coincidence folks!" 18 Sep 2020 19:20 #1

• Flare

"It's all just a coincedence folks!"
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2020 19:21 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: EW

"It's all just a coincidence folks!" 18 Sep 2020 19:37 #2

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
This cross-section of the retina looks just like a printed circuit board.
The question therefore is- Who wired it up, or did it just wire itself up?-

"It's all just a coincidence folks!" 18 Sep 2020 19:39 #3

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
evolution has a lot of flaws that are simply overlooked to maintain its dominance in the narrative

the most basic being nobody can explain how single cell amino acids evolved into a plethora or highly complex life forms

but evoltionary theory skips over that and says well it just did

Then we get to the next giant leap of evolutinary faith for which there is no evidence

That of Chimps " evolving " into humans

There is no evidence for it , but in the absence of any evidence the evolutionist says again well it just did and lets carry on

The out of Africa theory , which was the staple diet of Evolutions to explain the presence of humans is now thoroughly debunked

We did not all come from Africa , the current evidence suggests something far more complex again

That we did not all originate in Africa at all and that instead there were various species of hominids that " resemble " humans but were not humans who did interbreed at some point

But evidence of their genetica does not exist in sub saharan Africans

Which proves we did not all come out of Africa at all but that actually some species of hominids went INTO Africa and some didnt

Evolution also has its base statement that evolution means the strongest and smartest survive and " evolve " that way

And if that is the case , surely this would mean that those who have been around longest according to evolutionists would now be the strongest and most smart

Well , again , evidence seems to show otherwise doesnt it

Its my personal opinion that evolutionists had one intended purpose , the same as the first Human Genome Project

They wanted to prove the old testament correct in so much as that we are all descended from one man and his family , Noah

In turn proving the modern Jews correct that we are all basically going to become the slaves of the Jews as this is what their writing suggests

The Chabad groupies are even willing to tell you they believe this so much they believe they have a different soul / spirit to everyone else

Well I disagree with that entirely , and I disagree that there is no such thing as spririt and a soul

I also disagree with the idea nothing can be learnt from religions or that religions / ancient stories are all entirely wrong in their historical assertions

For the longest time people were adamant that Troy was not a real place and that the entire story was a myth

Then they found the city buried beneath the sands

Which begs the question , if the city is real , then are the characters associated with the story also still entirely myths ?

Dont take my belief in Christ and the Logos as evidence that I am ignorant to evidence based research or unable to adjust to new information

I can see the truth of what Christ represents thats all , and I can see how his life and work has had such a profound effect on so many and will continue to do so long after Im dead and gone [ / quote ]
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

"It's all just a coincidence folks!" 18 Sep 2020 19:41 #4

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
evolution has a lot of flaws that are simply overlooked to maintain its dominance in the narrative

the most basic being nobody can explain how single cell amino acids evolved into a plethora or highly complex life forms

but evoltionary theory skips over that and says well it just did

Then we get to the next giant leap of evolutinary faith for which there is no evidence

That of Chimps " evolving " into humans

There is no evidence for it , but in the absence of any evidence the evolutionist says again well it just did and lets carry on

The out of Africa theory , which was the staple diet of Evolutions to explain the presence of humans is now thoroughly debunked

We did not all come from Africa , the current evidence suggests something far more complex again

That we did not all originate in Africa at all and that instead there were various species of hominids that " resemble " humans but were not humans who did interbreed at some point

But evidence of their genetica does not exist in sub saharan Africans

Which proves we did not all come out of Africa at all but that actually some species of hominids went INTO Africa and some didnt

Evolution also has its base statement that evolution means the strongest and smartest survive and " evolve " that way

And if that is the case , surely this would mean that those who have been around longest according to evolutionists would now be the strongest and most smart

Well , again , evidence seems to show otherwise doesnt it

Its my personal opinion that evolutionists had one intended purpose , the same as the first Human Genome Project

They wanted to prove the old testament correct in so much as that we are all descended from one man and his family , Noah

In turn proving the modern Jews correct that we are all basically going to become the slaves of the Jews as this is what their writing suggests

The Chabad groupies are even willing to tell you they believe this so much they believe they have a different soul / spirit to everyone else

Well I disagree with that entirely , and I disagree that there is no such thing as spririt and a soul

I also disagree with the idea nothing can be learnt from religions or that religions / ancient stories are all entirely wrong in their historical assertions

For the longest time people were adamant that Troy was not a real place and that the entire story was a myth

Then they found the city buried beneath the sands

Which begs the question , if the city is real , then are the characters associated with the story also still entirely myths ?

Dont take my belief in Christ and the Logos as evidence that I am ignorant to evidence based research or unable to adjust to new information

I can see the truth of what Christ represents thats all , and I can see how his life and work has had such a profound effect on so many and will continue to do so long after Im dead and gone

"It's all just a coincidence folks!" 18 Sep 2020 20:33 #5

• ink
  • Fresh Member
I have often stated that there is something vastly greater than me.
That I have a teacher/parent (not parent or teacher of this realm) who wishes for me to be born.
They 'help' me but allow me to fuck up at the same time ....... picking me up again when I fail and giving me the same type of experience (later) to make a better choice.
I have many personal experiences to 'know' that this is a truth for me ....... I could 'prove' such to no one else .... it has been for me, to hopefully allow me to become.

There are NO coincidences ....... there is the 'script' written and (for some) the choices you make within the narrative. For some, can override the given second (<<<< time reference) hand 'script'!

Is there a GOD ....... there is vastly greater than me ....... that which 'cares' for me ....... but that is not GOD.
I could not even consider GOD.
As IT is so far beyond me.

This realm is not made by GOD ....... it is a 'predation' interaction and made by an arsehole.
But would seem to be of use in order to create what 'may' become 'BORN'!

I do not know about Christ .... but I see no reason why such a being could not exist here ....... it would be as if that which 'teaches' me came into this realm.
I would 'like' that :)

Short form thoughts.

"It's all just a coincidence folks!" 18 Sep 2020 23:37 #6

• Flare
Flare wrote:

"It's all just a coincedence folks!"

Human beings are, by far, the most intelligent lifeform on this planet.

We are, amongst other things, able to:

- Learn
- Write and read literature
- Compose music
- Make beautiful artworks
- Invent new ideas / machines / technology
- Can design and build magnificent architecture
- Can adjust the landscape to our needs or liking
- ... catch my drift..?

However, we are nowhere remotely close to even be able to design and produce a single organ of the human body, let alone produce a complete human body AND on top of that breathe life into it.

Which means that if we as most intelligent lifeform on this planet and great designers, inventors and architects are not able to do that, who or what actually has been able to do it..?

+ keep in mind, we're talking about the creation of human beings alone here... thus not even the design of all the animals, trees and the rest of nature along with it.

The extreme complexity of the whole world, life itself, the code of dna... of which we as intelligent designers/architects/craftsmen are not able to reproduce even a single shred of it... it can't be else than that there has been some kind of super-architect who has created it all.
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2020 01:17 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

"It's all just a coincidence folks!" 19 Sep 2020 03:58 #7

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
ink wrote:
I have often stated that there is something vastly greater than me.
That I have a teacher/parent (not parent or teacher of this realm) who wishes for me to be born.
They 'help' me but allow me to fuck up at the same time ....... picking me up again when I fail and giving me the same type of experience (later) to make a better choice.
I have many personal experiences to 'know' that this is a truth for me ....... I could 'prove' such to no one else .... it has been for me, to hopefully allow me to become.

There are NO coincidences ....... there is the 'script' written and (for some) the choices you make within the narrative. For some, can override the given second (<<<< time reference) hand 'script'!

Is there a GOD ....... there is vastly greater than me ....... that which 'cares' for me ....... but that is not GOD.
I could not even consider GOD.
As IT is so far beyond me.

This realm is not made by GOD ....... it is a 'predation' interaction and made by an arsehole.
But would seem to be of use in order to create what 'may' become 'BORN'!

I do not know about Christ .... but I see no reason why such a being could not exist here ....... it would be as if that which 'teaches' me came into this realm.
I would 'like' that :)

Short form thoughts.

IMO what we have all been told to focus on is preparing for life and life only

nobody should deny that a heavily materialist element has taken hold of our nations

we all know it to be true , that often people are measured by what they own and not who they are

we all know at least one person in our lives who all ways puts their focus entirely on what they own and appears to place little if no value on human relationships or interactions

there are all ways exceptions to this , where we may find some very wealthy people who are generally decent to othera and do not openly belittle those with less

that said , in this day and age how many of us spend any time preparing ourselves for death ?

I genuinely believe that once in a while the manner in which a person dies has more of a resounding effect than the manner in which they lived

as in , choosing an honorable death can serve to immortalize you in the minds of men as opposed to choosing a cowardly extra few years around the sun

I say this because it seems that many of the most moving stories of mens lives I have had the honor of hearing / reading are men who when faced with the inevitable choice to die for their beliefs , whatever those beliefs were it all ways seem to me that the man believed himself to be part of.something greater and more profound than his own mortal place on this earth

I believe this does relate to the topic of having a belief in the creator as opposed to believing only in the creation

I think life has consequences you see , and if the notion of the creator is taken out of a mans intentions then he may start to believe that his life , and therefore the lives of others , have no consequence

it appears to have manifested in this age in such things as genetic engineering and messing with the good given to us by the creator

and worse the new RNA vaccines that seek to re write mankinds DNA

those are the actions , IMO , of people who have rejected the creator and declared themselves to be Gods leading to an inherent disregard for the majesty that is the creation

they do not consider the consequences of their actions , as their only concern is self aggrandizement

having declared themselves to be living Gods they see no consequences of messing with the creation to such an extent that an indefinite harm results

I think this is where a healthy regard for the creator is necessary , and to have the foresight to prepare oneself for death is not a waste of time IMO

that said , IMO the creator cannot really be understood other than by attempting to observe it

me personally the more I see of this world the more convinced I am of the creators hand in its formation

its funny because I tend to join in online forums for the political discussion more than anything and yet this part of my existence is rather a small.part

anyone might be forgiven in thinking I live a joyless existence bereft of wonder

but nothing could be further from the truth , I find the small.things in life some of the most pleasurable

such as when my dog gets excited on my return to.home

or having a meal with my family and watching my boys eat a good home made meal as we have a discussion about the day

or for example putting my children to bed for the night is something I cherish dearly

they have some very deep and insightful thoughts and I joke to my wife that 10 o clock at night is when they begin to ask about the mysteries of the universe and how the stars are.formed

If only to stall getting to bed for another ten minutes :)
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2020 04:10 by MrAnderson.