Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ABORTION

ABORTION 28 Oct 2020 15:08 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
A friend of mine wrote this.

I tried multiple times to post this on DIF today, but it was not allowed. Why not?

"There is no collective social pressure being brought to bear on women by men who en mass are shirking their responsibility for the rearing of children they have conceived and even if there was it could not account for the alarmingly large number of abortions millions of women throughout north America, Europe, the Antipodese and Scandinavia undergo each year. In all of these 'first world' territories every kind of contraception may not only be obtained from any drug store, pharmacy and supermarket, but is provided free in many countries by government clinics and general medical practitioners who will also conveniently dispense the 'morning after' pill in an emergency to any woman or girl who might otherwise come begging for an abortion.

Women cite many reasons for having their pregnancies terminated, inevitably coersion by domineering husbands,
common law spouses and boyfriends is one of them, but however contemptible and sorely condemned does not rank among the most common. Women are electing to have abortions with or without the knowledge of putative fathers and in spite not because of their wishes. The prevention of serious or irreparable damage to women's mental health is routinely cited by doctors as the reason for the vast majority of abortions. In the United Kingdom only sixteen abortions have been carried out to save the lives of women in the last ten years. A publicly unacknowledged social emergency exists for which men are not responsible and women will not be held accountable. Obviously, except for male doctors who carry them out, men (putative fathers) take no active part in abortions. Nevertheless, by way of social osmosis most men are at least vaguely aware that women regard them as morally culpable for the abortion of babies (even when they are against it) and implicitly expect men to shoulder the blame or at the very least share the shame of bearing silent witness to the obscenity of abortion on an industrial scale. Crucially, if men are guilty of anything, it is their abject failure to communicate to their mothers, wives, sisters, daughters and women in general any serious misgivings or enduring concern for the vast and rapidly escalating number of abortions carried out year after year. According to a UK Department of Health report, 207,384 abortions were carried out on women living in England and Wales in 2019, the largest number since the 1967 UK Abortion Act was passed.

Margaret Sanger, crypto male to female transgender impostor and founder of Planned Parenthood (America's largest for profit operated chain of abortion clinics) was a eugenicist notorious for his disdain for the poor, disabled, racial minorities and African Americans in particular. In Sanger's dystopian plan called the American Baby Code published by American Weekly Magazine in 1934 article no.1 states, 'The purpose of the American Baby Code should be to provide for a better distribution of babies to assist couples who wish to prevent overproduction of offspring and thus to reduce the burden of charity and taxation for public relief and to protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.' Sanger proposed that marriage licenses be issued to couples who would then have the right to establish 'a common household', but no concomitant right to parenthood. Article no.4 of the code states, 'No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child and no man shall have the right to become a father without a permit for parenthood.' Taking into consideration his preoccupation with race it is hardly surprising that Sanger accepted an invitation to give a speech to an organization that shares that preoccupation, the Ku Klux Klan.

In his 1938 autobiography Sanger reminices on how well he got along with members of a New Jersey branch of the KKK and how as a welcome consequence received invitations to speak to like-minded groups. Naturally, the KKK was impressed by Sanger's Negro Project which was designed to reduce the number of African American babies born. The year following publication of his autobiography Sanger wrote to Clarence Gamble (a director of Planned Parenthood, heir to the Proctor and Gamble soap fortune, eugenicist and founder of Pathfinder International which promotes the use of contraception in the United States and sixty other countries) about the Negro Project saying, "We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the negro population and the (reverend) minister is the man who can straighten that idea out if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." In Sanger's book, Woman and the New Race published in 1920 he declares, "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." Since legalization in 1973, 61 million abortions have been carried out in the United States. In 2019, 42 million abortions were carried out worldwide"

You really should read my comments before they are deleted.

forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5615-what-is-your-view-on-abortion/page/4/&tab=comments&_fromLogin=1
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 28 Oct 2020 15:26 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ABORTION 28 Oct 2020 22:39 #2

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Can you please stop suggesting im on the Icke board under " sock accounts "

I want nothing to do with that place anymore

I do read whats going on there but everytime I do it just disgusts me even further

Its rammed full of confused liberal idiots and lucifarians

Icke can take his " prime reality " and shove it where the sun dont shine as far as Im concerned

Is he backing Brian Rosenborg for mayor BTW ? Lol
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

ABORTION 28 Nov 2020 14:00 #3

• Exorcist
More links I've found relating to Roastie's Thread topic

1) Margaret Sanger's, "America Needs a Code for Babies," 27 Mar 1934, listing the 8 articles of Sanger's (((policy)))..... :shhh:

https://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=101807.xml

2) Free pdf download of Sanger's Book "Woman and the new Race"

[urt]www.globalgreyebooks.com/woman-and-the-new-race-ebook.html[/url]

3) Wiki article on Margaret Sanger which states her mother's family were Irish Catholics who emigrated because of the Irish Potato Famine and her father was a German Jewish immigrant.... :wissl:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Sexuality
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 28 Nov 2020 14:11 by Exorcist.