Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jewish Ritual Murder

Jewish Ritual Murder 18 Sep 2021 00:10 #1

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
To set the stage, let's start out with some quotes from the talmud. sepher Ikkarim III c 25, "It is permitted to take the body and life of a Gentile." abodah Zara 4b, " A heretic Gentile you may koll outright with your own hands." bammidber raba c 21 & jalkut 772, "Every Jew who spills the blood of the godless (non-jews) is doing the same is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."

Next, there was a trial that apparently happened in the 1930's. On trial were Julius Streicher and Karl Holz. For offending the jewish religious society. There was somebody named Dr. Bischoff who wasn't allowed to testify. Apparently to stop any anti-jewish sentiment. But he apparently testified in another trial of October 30 to November 5, 1931. This expert gave the correct translation of something. (I'm not exactly sure what of) But here is the translation. "This law commands the Jews to butcher the non-Jews. This is to be done in a lawfully valid way.This means that the Gentiles are to be sacrificed in the same way as animals. They are to be sacrificed to the Jewish God." This was apparently added by Dr. Bischoff, "Therefore, we are dealing with a law that does not only permit the practice of ritual murder, but commands it!"

Jews have been performing human sacrifice for as long as they existed. (And still do) That is why throughout history they have been expelled from various countries. Not for usury. I will show you some pictures pertaining to jewish ritual murder. You may find them interesting.

Also, as should be no surprise to anybody followers of islam also perform ritual human sacrifice. I will show a picture of that happening to some woman. But be warned, it is graphic.

Last Edit: 18 Sep 2021 00:13 by breakfree.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Ritual Murder 18 Sep 2021 07:45 #2

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
“Jews have been performing human sacrifice for as long as they existed. (And still do)”
You already had a chance to prove that on another thread, but couldn’t.

Second to last image is of the ‘Grime sisters’, murdered in the US in 1956. Although there were a few suspects, none Muslim, no one was ever charged with the deaths.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_the_Grimes_sisters

Your last meme also features as ‘China child cannibalism’ and a sadist site of mutilated dead woman which I’m not going to put up. The image is so fake and amateurish that even a cursory glance tells you it’s photoshopped. I suspect you already know this, but get your kicks from mutilation and death images.

Unfortunately, we live in an increasingly sick society and it started with Obama in 2008 and earlier with the European Union in 1995, when they let out the crazies into mainstream society. You’re a vile sick human being Cultsmasher. Your post has been reported and with that I don’t have anything more to say to you.
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2021 16:25 by Dr. Who.

Jewish Ritual Murder 18 Sep 2021 22:31 #3

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
“Jews have been performing human sacrifice for as long as they existed. (And still do)”
You already had a chance to prove that on another thread, but couldn’t.

Second to last image is of the ‘Grime sisters’, murdered in the US in 1956. Although there were a few suspects, none Muslim, no one was ever charged with the deaths.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_the_Grimes_sisters

Your last meme also features as ‘China child cannibalism’ and a sadist site of mutilated dead woman which I’m not going to put up. The image is so fake and amateurish that even a cursory glance tells you it’s photoshopped. I suspect you already know this, but get your kicks from mutilation and death images.

Unfortunately, we live in an increasingly sick society and it started with Obama in 2008 and earlier with the European Union in 1995, when they let out the crazies into mainstream society. You’re a vile sick human being Cultsmasher. Your post has been reported and with that I don’t have anything more to say to you.

Still sucking I see. Big surprise. First, in any other thread, I made my point clear enough. But to elaborate on the topic, I created this thread. Unfortunately, you chose to reply. Next, I never specifically referred to the murder of the Grime sisters. If that was even their name. I didn't look too deeply into the matter. But as you see, I did post a picture of a couple murdered boys who were said to have been killed through a jewish ritualistic practice. But as for the girls being killed by muslims, I never even hinted at that. What I did point out and proved with a picture is that even muslims are into human sacrifice.

As for "China child cannibalism," where in the hell did that come from. I never mentioned anything about such happenings. Next, being the jew that I suspected you to be, you say you reported my thread. Another big surprise. You say you have nothing more to say to me. Is that a promise? If so, how about sticking to it. Stop replying to my threads.

Jewish Ritual Murder 22 Sep 2021 21:39 #4

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
One of the pictures I posted was of a couple murdered boys. There were 3 actually. And apparently they didn't die as a result of a jewish ritual murder. 40 years later somebody with the last name of Hansen was convicted of the murders. Though there was no physical evidence. It was testimony from people who said he told them that he murdered the boys that got him convicted.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare