Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can Eating Insects Save the World BBC full Documentary 2013

Can Eating Insects Save the World BBC full Documentary 2013 24 Dec 2013 07:18 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Can Eating Insects Save the World BBC full Documentary 2013 24 Dec 2013 08:07 #2

• Paul Tootall
  • Fresh Member
  • Currently researching things they don't want you to know
Just Agenda 21 in action there really. This keeps getting pushed from time to time to gauge reaction, just like the reduction in the age of consent so they can rape kids easier.

Once you know this then you see through it straight away.

Can you live on bugs, yes, you sure can, but is it what the human body was designed for... no way. We are omnivores whose physiology was designed to eat mainly a meat, fish and egg type diet, supplementing that with some plant matter... ie fruit and veg, for some vitamins and minerals we can't get out of the others, but even then many fruits and vegetables need preparation so our bodies can absorb the nutrients better.

Yes you can go vegan and vegetarian, but you have to be very careful when you do and plan the meals properly and supplement for deficiencies. Just never get caught in the lie of vegetarians, if we were designed to eat just vegetable matter we would have many stomachs like other ruminants have, but instead we have a carnivores style stomach with the ability to eat some vegetable matter to.

Bugs, although edible, can be summed up from a line from Crocodile Dundee...

"You can eat it... but it tastes like shit"

Can Eating Insects Save the World BBC full Documentary 2013 01 Jan 2014 00:56 #3

• Straight Shooter
I ate pulled pork and a philly cheese steak today.

As if it was a going out hoorah in hopes that i will change the way i eat and feel in the new year...
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare