Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Everything Animals thread...

Everything Animals thread... 21 Jul 2014 14:59 #21

• jaxdreaming
  • Fresh Member
I love cats, I had to have 2 of my cats put to sleep a couple of weeks ago. One on the Wednesday and the second 2 days later. It was horrible and I don't ever want to go through anything like that again. I was with them both when they died and brought them home to bury in the garden. We have 3 other cats here but these 2 were the individuals. loud and in your face the pair of them. Always after food.

One was 17 years old but the other was about 10, he was rescued a couple of years ago so we were never sure of his age.

The thing is, they both had thyroid problems, which is why they were always hungry, and kidney disease... I've lost a few cats now from this and on doing some research it seems that pet food is mostly to blame for the rise in cat/dog illnesses, especially these thyroid/kidney problems.

Cats shouldn't be given dried food as it puts a terrible strain on their kidneys, they're funny about drinking and should get a lot of liquid from their food, they like to drink from running water too and don't like their water to be close to their food.

A lot of the petfood we get in supermarkets has all sorts of additives and it is often a disgusting mix of slaughterhouse nastiness, often including unrendered meat. Even the special foods are no good really... they're often dry. Best to feed them a mixed diet, it does seem more expensive but they eat less when it's good food. Of course the more expensive brands give a better class of food but the mass produced stuff most of us get, especially when we're poor or got loads of animals to feed, is full of ghastly things... like euthanised pets, dead zoo animals, supermarket waste, including the cardboard...

www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-industry-exposed/shocking-truth-about-dog-food/

Also I'm guessing that petfood manufacturers and big pharma are in cohoots somewhere along the line. Reading up about the sorts of treatment animals with kidney disease have there's lots of money to be made from sick pets. Some people take their animals blood to test for toxins and flush their cat kidneys out regularly. Even before it gets that far they have to go on special diets and medication.

I can't afford to buy expensive food for my three remaining cats but I'm varying their diet and only buying fish based foods for them.

We have a dog as well, she has this skin disease that makes her itch so much she scratches her skin off. Makes her stink too. The vet said she's allergic to something, and it's probably what she eats that does it. When she gets it the vet gives her steroids which make her ravenous, thirsty, fat and moody. He said it was our responsibility to find out what it is that causes it through trial and error...

We changed her diet to catfood after the last visit. We figured that as she always eats any catfood that's left about we might as well try her on it full time. She hasn't had the allergy for over 6 months now. She's on the fish catfood as well now and still okay. She gets the odd smelly few days when she itches but that's usually because she's eaten something she shouldn't... she eats anything. :roll:

Like I say, I love cats but the older I get the more inhumane keeping animals seems to me. It's such an unnatural state for them to be in, a neutered, dependent existence.
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2014 15:01 by jaxdreaming.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Everything Animals thread... 05 Aug 2014 04:19 #22

• Straight Shooter
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Cinta

Everything Animals thread... 08 Aug 2014 21:07 #23

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Yeah Im a cat guy - 3 now - 2 from when they 8 weeks old from the same litter and then last December this cat started wandering into a local supermarket so I picked him up, took to vets and decided to take him home. He was only about a year old and had been on the street since birth - in remarkably good condition. Had to have him neutred.

He is very affectionate despite being feral tho he has his moments with one of my other cats and my hands and arms
However his habit of foraging for food means I have to ensure nothing is left put

He has eaten or tried to eat the foillowing non cat items

Coffee beans
Tomatoes
Paprika
Cooked butternut shuash
Hard Boiled Eggs
Boiled potatoes
Beef dripping
ghee (though this is a catfriendly item)
tortilla chips
raw bread dough (this passed through undigested and appeared as a long greyish item in the litter box)

he also managed to turn my gas cooker on - luckily i was there when he dd it - now i remove the knobs

i cant eat when he is the room as his paws constantly try to steal food

Good thing I like cats.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: jaxdreaming

Everything Animals thread... 10 Aug 2014 01:22 #24

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bear walking upright in NJ like a person

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

Everything Animals thread... 10 Aug 2014 14:55 #25

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Voltaire wrote:
Yeah Im a cat guy - 3 now - 2 from when they 8 weeks old from the same litter and then last December this cat started wandering into a local supermarket so I picked him up, took to vets and decided to take him home. He was only about a year old and had been on the street since birth - in remarkably good condition. Had to have him neutred.

He is very affectionate despite being feral tho he has his moments with one of my other cats and my hands and arms
However his habit of foraging for food means I have to ensure nothing is left put

He has eaten or tried to eat the foillowing non cat items

Coffee beans
Tomatoes
Paprika
Cooked butternut shuash
Hard Boiled Eggs
Boiled potatoes
Beef dripping
ghee (though this is a catfriendly item)
tortilla chips
raw bread dough (this passed through undigested and appeared as a long greyish item in the litter box)

he also managed to turn my gas cooker on - luckily i was there when he dd it - now i remove the knobs

i cant eat when he is the room as his paws constantly try to steal food

Good thing I like cats.

I am a cat person too.
She was a stray and very sick when I took her home.
No idea how old she is;the vet thinks she is around 10 now.
Still a spicy little white lady that wakes me up at 5.30 in the morning.
She is totally relaxed,and very easy to handle;just with other cats she goes crazy
and is very dominant.Must be because she had to fight for her food when she
was on the streets.
I cannot leave any food;she will eat it all;I think she still thinks it will be her last meal.
Just a fun cat commercial:
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Everything Animals thread... 10 Aug 2014 15:00 #26

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
jaxdreaming wrote:
I love cats, I had to have 2 of my cats put to sleep a couple of weeks ago. One on the Wednesday and the second 2 days later. It was horrible and I don't ever want to go through anything like that again. I was with them both when they died and brought them home to bury in the garden. We have 3 other cats here but these 2 were the individuals. loud and in your face the pair of them. Always after food.

One was 17 years old but the other was about 10, he was rescued a couple of years ago so we were never sure of his age.

The thing is, they both had thyroid problems, which is why they were always hungry, and kidney disease... I've lost a few cats now from this and on doing some research it seems that pet food is mostly to blame for the rise in cat/dog illnesses, especially these thyroid/kidney problems.

Cats shouldn't be given dried food as it puts a terrible strain on their kidneys, they're funny about drinking and should get a lot of liquid from their food, they like to drink from running water too and don't like their water to be close to their food.

A lot of the petfood we get in supermarkets has all sorts of additives and it is often a disgusting mix of slaughterhouse nastiness, often including unrendered meat. Even the special foods are no good really... they're often dry. Best to feed them a mixed diet, it does seem more expensive but they eat less when it's good food. Of course the more expensive brands give a better class of food but the mass produced stuff most of us get, especially when we're poor or got loads of animals to feed, is full of ghastly things... like euthanised pets, dead zoo animals, supermarket waste, including the cardboard...

www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-industry-exposed/shocking-truth-about-dog-food/

Also I'm guessing that petfood manufacturers and big pharma are in cohoots somewhere along the line. Reading up about the sorts of treatment animals with kidney disease have there's lots of money to be made from sick pets. Some people take their animals blood to test for toxins and flush their cat kidneys out regularly. Even before it gets that far they have to go on special diets and medication.

I can't afford to buy expensive food for my three remaining cats but I'm varying their diet and only buying fish based foods for them.

We have a dog as well, she has this skin disease that makes her itch so much she scratches her skin off. Makes her stink too. The vet said she's allergic to something, and it's probably what she eats that does it. When she gets it the vet gives her steroids which make her ravenous, thirsty, fat and moody. He said it was our responsibility to find out what it is that causes it through trial and error...

We changed her diet to catfood after the last visit. We figured that as she always eats any catfood that's left about we might as well try her on it full time. She hasn't had the allergy for over 6 months now. She's on the fish catfood as well now and still okay. She gets the odd smelly few days when she itches but that's usually because she's eaten something she shouldn't... she eats anything. :roll:

Like I say, I love cats but the older I get the more inhumane keeping animals seems to me. It's such an unnatural state for them to be in, a neutered, dependent existence.
I think it inhumane just to let them breed.
There are so many stray dogs and cats in this world that they die for lack of food.
We made them into domestic animals so we should take care of them too,or bring
them back to their feral state of forrest cat and wolf.

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2014 15:02 by Cinta.

Everything Animals thread... 14 Aug 2014 19:59 #27

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Everything Animals thread... 15 Aug 2014 13:28 #28

• jaxdreaming
  • Fresh Member
Hi Cinta :) Of course I agree that our domestic animals should be spayed/neutered. They breed from a very young age, like most animals, and cat populations explode very quickly. When I was a child packs of dogs used to be running around, this was in Manchester. Weird to think now that at one time people just let dogs roam the street. Everybody loves a kitten but when they become cats it changes. Same with dogs of course.

One of the reasons I end up with so many cats is because I end up taking them in from people who don't like their habit of doing what the feck they want lol

Since my 2 cats died my huge cat Smoooth has become Kingpin. The first couple of days after they'd gone she made a point of sitting in the places they'd been while ill... now she beats up her smaller sister, Toots, wanders around like she rules the roost and has become really vocal. I can pat her like a dog lol She gets on with her other sister, Hairy, though. I rescued Toots. She was from the same litter as Smoooth and Hairy but the woman who had her is seriously OCD and couldn't handle a long haired tabby in the house never mind on the furniture. She gets hairballs too so I groom her with a nit comb, get the fleas that way to.

Smoooth... she's so smooth

Everything Animals thread... 15 Aug 2014 19:47 #29

• Cinta
  • Never Again
jaxdreaming wrote:
Hi Cinta :) Of course I agree that our domestic animals should be spayed/neutered. They breed from a very young age, like most animals, and cat populations explode very quickly. When I was a child packs of dogs used to be running around, this was in Manchester. Weird to think now that at one time people just let dogs roam the street. Everybody loves a kitten but when they become cats it changes. Same with dogs of course.

One of the reasons I end up with so many cats is because I end up taking them in from people who don't like their habit of doing what the feck they want lol

Since my 2 cats died my huge cat Smoooth has become Kingpin. The first couple of days after they'd gone she made a point of sitting in the places they'd been while ill... now she beats up her smaller sister, Toots, wanders around like she rules the roost and has become really vocal. I can pat her like a dog lol She gets on with her other sister, Hairy, though. I rescued Toots. She was from the same litter as Smoooth and Hairy but the woman who had her is seriously OCD and couldn't handle a long haired tabby in the house never mind on the furniture. She gets hairballs too so I groom her with a nit comb, get the fleas that way to.

Smoooth... she's so smooth

beautiful lady !
My cat is called snowflake and is a pure white shorthaired old lady.
She not deaf....... wel sometimes she pretends she doesn't hear me.
Animals are always cute when they are young,but people don't realize the 10 to 15 years or more of commitement .

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Everything Animals thread... 16 Aug 2014 07:28 #30

• Straight Shooter
novum wrote:
Bear walking upright in NJ like a person

Just walking down the street in NJ like a Human... :wissl:

Everything Animals thread... 18 Aug 2014 21:23 #31

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mass extinction of free animals:

(Not funny!)

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/61796-dozens-of-mobula-ray-fish-washed-up-on-the-beach-in-gaza-city-yesterday.html

and I still can't get over the fact that most people seem to be more interested in animals than in humans

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/61829-war-in-europe.html?start=40

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2014 22:23 by PFIZIPFEI.

Everything Animals thread... 18 Aug 2014 22:55 #32

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
It probably has something to do with the fact that humans are responsible for the mess and treatment of animals, combined with the fact that animals have no choice in the way we treat them. They are innocent of any crimes and yet pay a heavy price on account of our lunacy.

Personally I have no respect of people that are capable of treating animals like that. I would have no hesitation in hacking the limbs and other extremities off of the people responsible while they were fully conscious. Anyone caught deal in this sort of trade should be boiled alive in a vat of water.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Everything Animals thread... 22 Aug 2014 15:36 #33

• Daria
  • Fresh Member

Everything Animals thread... 15 Jan 2015 19:01 #34

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Welcome to All-Creatures.org

We are dedicated to cruelty-free living through a vegetarian - vegan lifestyle according to Judeo-Christian ethics. Unconditional love and compassion is the foundation of our peaceful means of accomplishing this goal for all of God's creatures, whether human or otherwise. See more about our philosophy.

www.all-creatures.org/

F_ck them hypocrites!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2015 19:14 by PFIZIPFEI.

Everything Animals thread... 14 Apr 2015 23:15 #35

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Everything Animals thread... 14 Apr 2015 23:46 #36

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Everything Animals thread... 24 May 2015 11:41 #37

• zax
  • Gold Member
:umm:

:O

Everything Animals thread... KOSHER SLAUGHTERHOUSE 10 Jun 2015 21:33 #38

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Everything Animals thread... EXTINCT ANIMALS 20 Jun 2015 09:21 #39

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2015 16:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Everything Animals thread... 20 Jun 2015 12:57 #40

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
@ oiram @
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro