Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Is one thread enough for the Jooo's????

1 Thread is enough 1 16.7%
1 Thread is NOT enough 5 83.3%
Total number of voters: 6 ( novum, I_AM_BACK, rodin, Oracle, Lizzy ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Is one thread enough for the Jooo's????

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:17 #1

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2891
We have already lost at least 4 veteran members of Truth Zone over the multiple Jooo threads all over this forum.

I can only hope that if they care enough about DG's forum they will come back and vote in this poll.

Also this thread is open to any new members who might want to be part of this forum.

So the question is simple, is one thread enough for the Jooo's?

That should cover a wide range of related topics, some of which are.

AIPAC, PNAC, The Jew vs Nazi holocaust debate, Jews running the Banks, Media, Sports & Ent, Jews exploiting blacks ect.

So please put your vote in so we can finally come to a conclusion on how to handle this as a community.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:18 #2

  • Jagged Hope
  • Jagged Hope's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 426
  • Likes received: 297
Yes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:20 #3

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8267
.......... wrote:
We have already lost at least 4 veteran members of Truth Zone over the multiple Jooo threads all over this forum.

I disagree with this part, for one, jonb and worzel left for other reasons.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:24 #4

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2481
  • Likes received: 2679
I think so. And it should be lower down the site.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).


:cavalier
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:26 #5

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2891
novum wrote:
.......... wrote:
We have already lost at least 4 veteran members of Truth Zone over the multiple Jooo threads all over this forum.

I disagree with this part, for one, jonb and worzel left for other reasons.

What happened with them was still based around frustration related to this topic.

Also this is not an issue of free speech because you know i'm 100% all for that.

But to be honest the amount of similar threads and post on this topic is getting out of control.
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2014 20:32 by ...........
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:30 #6

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2481
  • Likes received: 2679
I agree that it was the basis of what happened between Worzel and jonb.

I am also all for free speech. I like hearing ideas I don't know about or disagree with - they've taught me much along the way. But not just post after post of copy-&-paste I HATE JOOOOO stuff. That's just spew. It doesn't teach anyone anything.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).


:cavalier
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:31 #7

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2891
cantata wrote:
I agree that it was the basis of what happened between Worzel and jonb.

Right, that was my point...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:31 #8

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8267
.......... wrote:
But to be honest the amount of similar threads and post on this topic is getting out of control.


Would you say a site like GLP is out of control, or a sucessful busy forum with thousands of topics, members and posts?

As for here, there are multiple issues being discussed and I do think there isnt so much wrong with specific issues having their own threads. Now that a few have been made, it does give moderators somewhere to move any similar threads made in the future into. Ive already merged two into the large thread.

Jonb and worzel ultimately left because of my f-up.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:36 #9

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2481
  • Likes received: 2679
You might have merged two into the larger thread, novum, but the site is absolutely peppered with the stuff. Threads that have nothing to do with Jooooooo stuff have posts reminding us what Jooooooo Lovin Zionist anal-sex seeking satan worshippers we are..... because we maybe didn't leap to agree that all Jooooooos should be hated, just because they exist.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).


:cavalier
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:36 #10

  • Jagged Hope
  • Jagged Hope's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 426
  • Likes received: 297
Just a couple of points:
The smaller the forum, the more individual threads stand out and the easier it is for very persistent posters to derail other threads.
The result of my first point is that a casual browser, who might have become a member, may be led to believe that this is an anti-Jewish site because of a cluster of threads among a small total.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:43 #11

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2891
novum wrote:
.......... wrote:
But to be honest the amount of similar threads and post on this topic is getting out of control.


Would you say a site like GLP is out of control, or a sucessful busy forum with thousands of topics, members and posts?

As for here, there are multiple issues being discussed and I do think there isnt so much wrong with specific issues having their own threads. Now that a few have been made, it does give moderators somewhere to move any similar threads made in the future into. Ive already merged two into the large thread.

Jonb and worzel ultimately left because of my f-up.

I honestly have never been on GLP before so i can't comment on that at this point.

But as for specific issues they are already covered in the main thread.

Not only is AIPAC, PNAC, The Jew vs Nazi holocaust debate, Jews running the Banks, Media, Sports & Ent covered.

We also have Palestine vs Israel, Farrakhan in regards to Jews exploiting blacks, Zionism, The Talmud, circumcision

And much more i can't think of right now....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:48 #12

.......... wrote:
We have already lost at least 4 veteran members of Truth Zone over the multiple Jooo threads all over this forum.

I can only hope that if they care enough about DG's forum they will come back and vote in this poll.

Also this thread is open to any new members who might want to be part of this forum.

So the question is simple, is one thread enough for the Jooo's?




.

Really? I thought some of them left for other reasons. Nothing is forcing anybody to read the posts are they. Personally I think if somebody gets offended over reading a few posts about jews, who rightfully should;d come in for their fair share of criticism, then they have sensitivity issues in my honest opinion. Nobody ever said that the truth would be politically correct. In fact the truth is far from being politically correct. On the subject of PC, research the Frankfurt school and the history of political correctness.

I think all this fuss is just an excuse for people to feign offence because they can't handle the truth. I never did sympathise with anybody who's overly politically correct. Perhaps some of them are suffering from Stockholm syndrome, and have developed an unhealthy sympathy for their oppressor?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2014 21:04 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:51 #13

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2891
Jagged Hope wrote:
Just a couple of points:
The smaller the forum, the more individual threads stand out and the easier it is for very persistent posters to derail other threads.
The result of my first point is that a casual browser, who might have become a member, may be led to believe that this is an anti-Jewish site because of a cluster of threads among a small total.

This is a very valid point...

The thing is if we have one main thread it shows we still stand for free speech.

And if other members are not interested in this topic they can simply just not click on that thread.

We still wan't to encourage members to take place in a wide range of other topics.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:55 #14

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8267
.......... wrote:
And if other members are not interested in this topic they can simply just not click on that thread.

That can be the case for more than one thread though, dont like it dont click on it.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 20:55 #15

.......... wrote:
Jagged Hope wrote:
Just a couple of points:
The smaller the forum, the more individual threads stand out and the easier it is for very persistent posters to derail other threads.
The result of my first point is that a casual browser, who might have become a member, may be led to believe that this is an anti-Jewish site because of a cluster of threads among a small total.

This is a very valid point...

The thing is if we have one main thread it shows we still stand for free speech.

And if other members are not interested in this topic they can simply just not click on that thread.

We still wan't to encourage members to take place in a wide range of other topics.

That I agree with. But all this whining about not talking about jews is quite infantile in my opinion. Why shouldn't Jews come in for their fair share of criticism. It's well over due in my opinion. After all they do hold a lot of power, so the law of democracy states that it's lawful to criticise that which you think is acting against your best interests.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 21:06 #16

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
there is a small but vocal membership here who could bring up 'jews' in any discussion no matter how many threads are started to accommodate them

Having said that censorship is not something I would like to see.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 21:10 #17

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2891
Zorro wrote:
That I agree with. But all this whining about not talking about jews is quite infantile in my opinion. Why shouldn't Jews come in for their fair share of criticism. It's well over due in my opinion. After all they do hold a lot of power, so the law of democracy states that it's lawful to criticise that which you think is acting against your best interests.

I'm not disagreeing with this at all...

I stand for 100% unlimited free speech no matter what the topic....

The problem is having multiple threads has offended some of our veteran members to the point they quit posting.

But this is a community forum it's not just about how you or me feel about this topic.

Trust me there is a reason i posted all those Louis Farrakhan videos which are critical of jews.

That reason being i coach high school basketball and my players from the inner city follow Louis Farrakhan.

They feel jews have exploited black athletes & entertainers and even financed the slave trade.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 21:14 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
I think this thread is definitely anti-Semitic and racist!

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's????

We have multiple threads on all topics, e.g. American, British/English, German ...why would someone want to reduce the XXXs to 1 (one) thread?

This is no cynism or sarcasm, not even irony.
I just want to remind you that reason is the basis of interacting in a civilised way.
This thread is madness, created by simplistic minds who aspire to be more Catholic than the pope or more XXXish than the Sanhedrin!

Sorry, but your overzealousness definitely blew it.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 21:16 #19

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8267
Just a reminder too that members can use the favourites or subscribed buttons/tools to keep the threads they are interested in seperate to any others.

That way there you press the favourite and subscribed buttons and any threads youve added will be listed there.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is one thread enough for the Jooo's???? 21 Apr 2014 21:16 #20

.......... wrote:
Zorro wrote:
That I agree with. But all this whining about not talking about jews is quite infantile in my opinion. Why shouldn't Jews come in for their fair share of criticism. It's well over due in my opinion. After all they do hold a lot of power, so the law of democracy states that it's lawful to criticise that which you think is acting against your best interests.

I'm not disagreeing with this at all...

I stand for 100% unlimited free speech no matter what the topic....

The problem is having multiple threads has offended some of our veteran members to the point they quit posting.

But this is a community forum it's not just about how you or me feel about this topic.

Trust me there is a reason i posted all those Louis Farrakhan videos which are critical of jews.

That reason being i coach high school basketball and my players from the inner city follow Louis Farrakhan.

They feel jews have exploited black athletes & entertainers and even financed the slave trade.

Fair enough. Though I'm no fan of LF myself, I still support your right to free speech.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
I AM ALL I AM Thread3.85Saturday, 22 July 2017
THE RIP THREAD.3.85Thursday, 18 June 2015
The zax thread3.85Monday, 01 June 2015
The cannabis thread3.81Saturday, 08 September 2018
The magnificent 'Then and Now' thread3.81Wednesday, 15 June 2016
The Let's be Civilised Thread3.81Sunday, 13 March 2016
Are They Related? Thread :D3.81Sunday, 12 June 2016
The Let's be Civilised Thread3.81Friday, 28 September 2018
Hunky Men Thread3.81Saturday, 17 June 2017
Deserves a thread of it's own...3.81Monday, 10 February 2020
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.