Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TV series--a mindcontrol and programming study

TV series--a mindcontrol and programming study 17 May 2014 01:31 #1

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
I thought I share quickly, what I (currently) and only selectively stream watch for study purposes and analytics.

1. Salem
2. The 100
3. Helix
4. Agents of SHIELD
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

TV series--a mindcontrol and programming study 17 May 2014 10:31 #2

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
that's interesting Oracle , ;) I don't stream really - following Mr Selfridge - the good jew and Fargo a good cop warn.
I need to widen my horizons - but it's as you say it becomes study - the culture creation , predictive programming and general smack to keep the brainwashing fixed.
I'm looking for recommendations - presently I'm going back through the old ones Red Dwarf and The League of Gentleman for fun - hadn't done those before. :rofl: - I deleted Torrent - looking at picking up Netflix.
Last Edit: 17 May 2014 10:51 by Lizzy.

TV series--a mindcontrol and programming study 17 May 2014 12:01 #3

• Oracle
I found Salem to be interesting.
Its about the witch trials in Salem, it is set 1692.

Helix was also interesting.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 17 May 2014 12:26 by Oracle.

TV series--a mindcontrol and programming study 17 May 2014 12:24 #4

• KoreBolt
  • Chwilio am y gwirionedd, a bydd yn gosod i chi am ddim.
I am interested in seeing the tactics they use against the public to brainwash and make society think a certain way. The portrayal on tv rotbox is what people actually believe to be true. So I was intrigued to see what tv show 24 had to display this time around. No surprise it showed 'terrorist' family wanting revenge on a drone strike tha killed the terrorist dad/husband. Crowds in the street of London protest the drone strikes and US Agent struck British troops after his drone system got 'overrun' by 'terrorists'.

24 is a well known propaganda show which they imitate as real life. Viewers then take this as truth and transfer it to real life. Notice their cunning idea for a storyline? Whenever proests are made about the real life drone strikes .... people will think of Obama as just 'doing job for getting rid of the big bad terrorists'.

Ah so people will now think....''ohh those pesky protesters ... damn Obama has a darn hard job fighting those evil guys ...mistkakes happen... probably the arab muslim terrorists did... drop a nuke on the lot of em''

So not only have they brainwashed them................. they have inflicted their divide n conquer card. Very cunning and devious.
- KoreBolt

Conspiracy Theorist - A derogatory term used to intimidate critical thinkers and truth seekers. It's not a conspiracy theory if we can prove it. Why can't they answer all our vital questions?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

TV series--a mindcontrol and programming study 17 May 2014 12:26 #5

• KoreBolt
  • Chwilio am y gwirionedd, a bydd yn gosod i chi am ddim.
Sorry Oracle... Ithink Ihave misinerperated your thread....
- KoreBolt

Conspiracy Theorist - A derogatory term used to intimidate critical thinkers and truth seekers. It's not a conspiracy theory if we can prove it. Why can't they answer all our vital questions?

TV series--a mindcontrol and programming study 17 May 2014 15:58 #6

• Oracle
KoreBolt wrote:
Sorry Oracle... Ithink Ihave misinerperated your thread....

I tend to agree. :chuckle:

I was mor aiming at the hidden messages in these series.
Its like watching real "news", these series all have the agenda in it.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare