Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The David Icke Satire Thread

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 15:13 #1

  • Timesarrow
  • Timesarrow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 776
  • Likes received: 946
Inspired by Seaic's excellent DIF conversation satires, I thought I would start this thread. You are all encouraged to produce as much mocking, indicting and thoroughly derogatory satire as possible :D The thing is it doesn't even need much imagination, you can pretty much reproduce a conversation verbatim and it works... Here for starters is how I got banned.

Seanx: "I hate NAZI TROLLS and their VILE, DISGUSTING racist views. So I'm going to start a thread entirely about Nazism solely in order to get as many of them to engage with me as possible."

Actionplan (me): "Um, Sean, the definition of trolling is "starting a thread purely in order to provoke people into angry responses."

Seanx: "Thank YOU for pointing out the BLOODY OBVIOUS, you RACIST PRAT."

Zhiba: "Warning everyone, no off topic bickering, the OP has made an excellent point, all trolling responses will be removed."

Me: "Including Sean's trolling?"

I_am: "Actionplan, you're going to get points if you keep up this obvious trolling and abuse. You have been warned."

Getagrip: "Why can't you realise what an insightful chasm of insight and intelligence lies within Seanx, Actionplan?"

Actionplan: "I don't know, maybe because he's always insulting me, swearing at me and calling me names?"

Seanx: "You are a SICK and DISGUSTING human being, you RACIST MORON, why don't you deal with your VILE bigotry and consider rejoining the HUMAN RACE?."

Lobuk via PM: "Dear Actionplan, WARNING: You have received an infraction at David Icke's official forums. Reason: abuse of other members."

Actionplan: "I'm not racist or bigoted, I just object to you starting this thread solely in order to get people banned."

I_am via PM: "Dear Actionplan, WARNING: You have received an infraction at David Icke's official forums and 3 points. Reason: discussing moderation."

Getagrip: "Actionplan, haven't you read Sean's other posts? Don't you realise what an infallible, omnipotent, insightful genius he is?"

Actionplan: "Yep, I have read them, and I disagree with that assessment."

Ex_sheep via PM: "Dear Actionplan, WARNING: You have received an infraction at David Icke's official forums and 10 points. This will result in a suspension and will take time to expire. Serious infractions will never expire. Reason: Nope."

:roll:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Seaic, Avacyn

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 15:17 #2

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
:rofl: It's funny 'cus it's true
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Timesarrow

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 15:19 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Thanks for starting this thread, Timesarrow, and I hope it's ok for you, Seaic that I quote your first two masterpieces here:


:D


Seaic wrote:
Pretty soon the only topics anyone will be able to safely debate on that forum will be, sweater knitting and basket weaving. :killinme: :rofl:


:D I don't think so. I can see it now.

RandomPoster said : "I really don't like using green wool to knit my jumpers. I prefer red."

Bikerdruid replies : "bullshit. evidence please and not fundi xtian propaganda and bullshit."

Seanx replies : "You never do get tired of hate, do you eh Mr Random??? Your SICK RACIST mind only likes red because it was the colour of the NAZI Germany flag... showing your TRUE COLOURS AREN'T YOU??? Prat."

Johnfb replies : "Great sensible post Sean, I agree... as usual you hit the nail on the head."

Zhiba replies : "I couldn't agree more Sean. It makes you wonder why these racisthomophobicsexistantisemitic trolls post on here."

Seanx replies " :) "

I_am replies : "I have put this thread in the Rant Room because the OP was deliberately trying to troll other members. Random, you have been warned. Play nicely please."



:rofl:

Seaic wrote:
He will be saying it's made of Cheese in his next book.. and that the earth is flat after all. :hahano:




Nice one Zorro! :killinme: I can imagine the conversations on DIF now :

RandomPoster said : "I really don't believe in Icke's cheese Moon theory, it's devoid of logic. Could someone give me some proper evidence?"

Seanx replies : "Have you read ANY OF ICKE'S BOOKS??? I bet you haven't because David Icke doesn't like NAZIS like yourself Mr. Red-Wool!!! Have you got nothing better to be doing than spreading this PATHETIC and HATE-FILLED agenda??? Why don't you realise you are INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS AND HATING YOUR FELLOW MAN IS HATING YOURSELF??? You should learn to TOLERATE other people's opinions. Fucking GROW UP you PRAT."

I_am replies : "Well put Sean. These trolls are obviously here to discredit David's good work."

Lobuk replies : "Random you are a dickhead. Quote me on it."

Bikerdruid replies : "haha. don't hold back lobuk dude! :P these xtian bigots really can't handle anyone else's beliefs."

Grandmasterp replies : "I like cheese. It's lovely, is cheese. Lots of it here in Leicestershire."

RandomPoster replies : "All I'm asking for is proof."

Bikerdruid replies : "bullshit. you're here to stir the pot."

Zhiba replies : "You're a fucking disgrace! Proof!? Why don't YOU prove it ISN'T made of cheese!? That's the problem with you homophobes, you ask questions but never answer them."

Seanx replies : ":)"



:killinme:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 May 2014 15:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Seaic, Timesarrow, Avacyn

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 15:26 #4

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks for starting this thread, Timesarrow, and I hope it's ok for you, Seaic that I quote your first two masterpieces here:


:D


Seaic wrote:
Pretty soon the only topics anyone will be able to safely debate on that forum will be, sweater knitting and basket weaving. :killinme: :rofl:


:D I don't think so. I can see it now.

RandomPoster said : "I really don't like using green wool to knit my jumpers. I prefer red."

Bikerdruid replies : "bullshit. evidence please and not fundi xtian propaganda and bullshit."

Seanx replies : "You never do get tired of hate, do you eh Mr Random??? Your SICK RACIST mind only likes red because it was the colour of the NAZI Germany flag... showing your TRUE COLOURS AREN'T YOU??? Prat."

Johnfb replies : "Great sensible post Sean, I agree... as usual you hit the nail on the head."

Zhiba replies : "I couldn't agree more Sean. It makes you wonder why these racisthomophobicsexistantisemitic trolls post on here."

Seanx replies " :) "

I_am replies : "I have put this thread in the Rant Room because the OP was deliberately trying to troll other members. Random, you have been warned. Play nicely please."



:rofl:

Seaic wrote:
He will be saying it's made of Cheese in his next book.. and that the earth is flat after all. :hahano:




Nice one Zorro! :killinme: I can imagine the conversations on DIF now :

RandomPoster said : "I really don't believe in Icke's cheese Moon theory, it's devoid of logic. Could someone give me some proper evidence?"

Seanx replies : "Have you read ANY OF ICKE'S BOOKS??? I bet you haven't because David Icke doesn't like NAZIS like yourself Mr. Red-Wool!!! Have you got nothing better to be doing than spreading this PATHETIC and HATE-FILLED agenda??? Why don't you realise you are INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS AND HATING YOUR FELLOW MAN IS HATING YOURSELF??? You should learn to TOLERATE other people's opinions. Fucking GROW UP you PRAT."

I_am replies : "Well put Sean. These trolls are obviously here to discredit David's good work."

Lobuk replies : "Random you are a dickhead. Quote me on it."

Bikerdruid replies : "haha. don't hold back lobuk dude! :P these xtian bigots really can't handle anyone else's beliefs."

Grandmasterp replies : "I like cheese. It's lovely, is cheese. Lots of it here in Leicestershire."

RandomPoster replies : "All I'm asking for is proof."

Bikerdruid replies : "bullshit. you're here to stir the pot."

Zhiba replies : "You're a fucking disgrace! Proof!? Why don't YOU prove it ISN'T made of cheese!? That's the problem with you homophobes, you ask questions but never answer them."

Seanx replies : ":)"



:killinme:

It's pay back time for Ickey and his team bandits. Unfortunately for them we have some people here that are pretty good at taking the piss.. :hahano:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 15:28 #5

Seaic wrote:
:rofl: It's funny 'cus it's true

That's exactly what makes it sooo funny..

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 May 2014 15:31 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Seaic, Timesarrow

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 15:37 #6

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Seaic, Timesarrow

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 15:38 #7

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10205
  • Likes received: 2891
Another David Icke thread? Is this borderline obsession?

Icke is laughing all the way to the bank each time low income people talk about him on the internet. :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 15:49 #8

.......... wrote:
Another David Icke thread? Is this borderline obsession?

Icke is laughing all the way to the bank each time low income people talk about him on the internet. :chuckle:

Do I sense a disapproval of the criticism dots? ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Seaic

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 15:50 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Timesarrow wrote:

Seanx: "I hate NAZI TROLLS and their VILE, DISGUSTING racist views. So I'm going to start a thread entirely about Nazism solely in order to get as many of them to engage with me as possible."



Did he subliminaly say he is very much into that leather nazi BDLM stuff?
I mean he just loves to post ... uhm .... "gay" leather nazi hitler pictures, even here on TZ.


Subliminal message decoded:


"I love NAZI TROLLS and their VILE, DISGUSTING :cool2: racist views. So I'm going to start a thread entirely about Nazism solely in order to get as many of them to engage with me :grouphug: as possible."


;)


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Seaic, Timesarrow

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 15:58 #10

  • Timesarrow
  • Timesarrow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 776
  • Likes received: 946
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:

Seanx: "I hate NAZI TROLLS and their VILE, DISGUSTING racist views. So I'm going to start a thread entirely about Nazism solely in order to get as many of them to engage with me as possible."



Did he subliminaly say he is very much into that leather nazi BDLM stuff?
I mean he just loves to post ... uhm .... "gay" leather nazi hitler pictures, even here on TZ.


Subliminal message decoded:


"I love NAZI TROLLS and their VILE, DISGUSTING :cool2: racist views. So I'm going to start a thread entirely about Nazism solely in order to get as many of them to engage with me :grouphug: as possible."


;)



Bahaha! :chuckle:

Maybe Sean is a bit "closeted" - I just wish he'd stay in the closet, soundproof the door, and keep it shut!

(But that's just my SICK and REVOLTING homophobia speaking, I suppose.)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, Seaic

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 16:07 #11

Maybe Icke was right after all about the moon being a giant ''planetoid spaceship'' where the reptilian race and other intelligent life reside, manipulating the human race.

Just in, these pictures and video show evidence of these aliens, caught on camera for the first time.. this is proof that our controllers do actually reside on the moon.. :O



The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 May 2014 16:21 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Seaic, Timesarrow

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 16:18 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Timesarrow wrote:

Bahaha! :chuckle:

Maybe Sean is a bit "closeted" - I just wish he'd stay in the closet, soundproof the door, and keep it shut!

(But that's just my SICK and REVOLTING homophobia speaking, I suppose.)



Most probably he has a profound aversion for you, only because ... you know .... he thinks we smell like fish, because we have no .... "little prince" *).

:umm: :cool: :roll:



*) you are a girl, aren't you?
And thanks for making me learn a new term.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 May 2014 16:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 16:31 #13

  • Timesarrow
  • Timesarrow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 776
  • Likes received: 946
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:

Bahaha! :chuckle:

Maybe Sean is a bit "closeted" - I just wish he'd stay in the closet, soundproof the door, and keep it shut!

(But that's just my SICK and REVOLTING homophobia speaking, I suppose.)



Most probably he has a profound aversion for you, only because ... you know .... he thinks we smell like fish, because we have no .... "little prince" *).

:umm: :cool: :roll:



*) you are a girl, aren't you?
And thanks for making me learn a new term.


Yes, I noticed he still hasn't addressed that, though has offered to ask Adl-Tabatabai about it at Wembley, therefore confirming how close they are!

I am. And you're welcome :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 16:40 #14

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17796
  • Likes received: 8264
.......... wrote:
Another David Icke thread? Is this borderline obsession?

You keep going like this they'll want to mod you over there. :cruiselarf:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Seaic, Timesarrow

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 17:02 #15

David Icke asks from his HQ who built the moon.. :hahano:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, Seaic, bones

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 18:41 #16

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
I'm not funny like that...but I applaud the efforts of my new forum in satirizing the tin messiah that is David Icke.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 17 May 2014 18:44 by Zephirop.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy, Seaic, bones

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 18:48 #17

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
.......... wrote:
Another David Icke thread? Is this borderline obsession?

Icke is laughing all the way to the bank each time low income people talk about him on the internet. :chuckle:

Is he? Why is that then?

'Low income people'.....that's quite a lofty thing to say...why don't you say what you mean?

Why don't you just admit like I did that you aren't funny and can't contribute?
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Seaic, Timesarrow

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 18:59 #18

  • Timesarrow
  • Timesarrow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 776
  • Likes received: 946
Zephirop wrote:
I'm not funny like that...but I applaud the efforts of my new forum in satirizing the tin messiah that is David Icke.

Well, this is the great thing as I said... One needs no comedic skills to do this, the DIF produces all the material for you :D

Did you just quit Zeph, or were you banned? My suspension has now expired and membership reinstated, so I've been lurking and brooding and wondering what to do with it... It's strange they haven't banned me though, as Seanx was here the other day "exposing" me as Actionplan :roll: ("WHY aren't you using your REAL username eh Ms. Plan, ASHAMED of your VILE HOMOPHOBIC views, are you?" Etc etc)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Seaic

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 19:17 #19

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
I quit but I told them to do what they liked about my membership...as I'm not going back...I don't really need a forum like I used to.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The David Icke Satire Thread 17 May 2014 21:13 #20

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 May 2014 21:13 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, bones

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The latest risible BULLSHIT from the DAVID ICKE FORUM thread....12.55Tuesday, 15 December 2015
wheres my david jeremy beadle hand icke thread12.55Wednesday, 10 December 2014
The Political Satire Thread10.84Saturday, 30 December 2017
The "Sanctum" onious satire thread.10.72Monday, 09 February 2015
The "Sanctum" onious satire thread.10.72Wednesday, 29 April 2015
The forum members satire thread10.72Thursday, 07 July 2016
David Icke9.44Monday, 16 September 2019
FYI: David Icke9.44Monday, 15 May 2017
The David Icke Forum9.34Saturday, 30 November 2019
The War on Men and Women, David Icke9.34Monday, 29 October 2018
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.