Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Garcinia Cambogia: The latest diet fad

Garcinia Cambogia: The latest diet fad 27 May 2014 00:02 #1

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
diet65.com/

(Women's Health) - The Garcinia Cambogia is the latest buzz in the "battle of the bulge". With millions of people praising this so called "miracle pill" that you take as a supplement to lose weight, it has been getting a lot of attention since it was recently featured on The Dr. Oz Show. Surprisingly, many people who struggle daily with their weight have yet to hear about this powerful option. Those that have heard of the Garcinia Cambogia diet are confused about what it is, how to use it and how to avoid falling for ineffective formulas and downright scams.

According to Dr Chen (The guest host on the popular Dr Oz show) Garcinia Cambogia works in more than one way, "The first way is it goes in and causes the body to burn glucose, or sugar, and burn fat, mainly in the liver…The second way, the most important way, is it slows the release of sugar into the blood stream. So when you don't have sugar building up in the blood stream, you don't have fat building up because sugar turns to fat…When the two are combined together, you get this synergistic effect that basically burns and blocks and stops fat, but it also is natural and safe."

Well, we here at WomensHealth were a little skeptical of this Garcinia Cambogia. Even after pouring though mountains of research. While I had an educated opinion, I still had no personal proof that the Garcinia Cambogia option was worth the time. So, with my editors blessing, I decided to go out and put the product to the test myself. What better way to find out the truth that to conduct my own study?

To get started, I volunteered to be the guinea pig. I applied online for 5 bottles of Pure Garcinia. Pure Garcinia is one of the most credible and trustworthy diet supplement suppliers on the market. It included a 100% Money Back Gurantee of the product and it did not try to fool me into agreeing to additional hidden offers. Another reason why I chose Pure Garcinia is because it is the most concentrated and purest Garcinia Cambogia on the market. This would give me the most accurate results for my test.

*Sponsored Content Provided by Pure Garcinia*

Here is what Pure Garcinia™ claimed on their website…

In a study published in the journal Lipids in Health& Disease, subjects taking Pure Garcinia lost an average of 19.3 pounds in 28 days without diet or exercise.
Pure Garcinia contains no stimulants.
Pure Garcinia has been found to increase metabolism, boosting weight loss by more than 800%.
Studies have shown a 39% reduction in cholesterol and an average 2 inch reduction in belly fat within 28 days.
Putting the Pure Garcinia to the Test

Pure Garcinia arrived within 4 days of having placed my order online.

The bottles I received held a month's worth of pills which worked out perfect as I was to follow the supplement routine for 9 weeks time and document my progress throughout

My 9 Week Test: Pure Garcinia

Take two Pure Garcinia pill per day
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Lose Weight & Heal Naturally 27 May 2014 19:22 #2

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/weight1.php

Why Dieting and Exercise Don't Help You Lose Weight

The reasons why dieting and exercise don't help you lose weight are because:

Overeating does "not cause" the body to build up and accumulate fat. You can consume a high number of calories without gaining weight because weight gain is more about the "kinds of calories" consumed and not about the amount of calories consumed. Your body needs specific nutrients to keep your body functioning properly, so counting calories doesn't work when you are not getting enough proteins, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients essential for health, found in the right "kinds of calories".

Lack of exercise does "not cause" the body to accumulate fat. Exercise just makes you more hungry. It is also why active people eat more food than inactive (sedentary) people, why many active people are overweight, and yet not all inactive people are overweight. Therefore, gaining weight cannot be caused by a lack of exercise. Exercising actually causes a vicious cycle for overweight people — the more you exercise the more hungry you get, yet you are trying to consume less calories at the same time. That is a very tough battle to win, particularly when it doesn't help you lose weight and it is not necessary.
Most reducing diets limit the amount of calories but do not take into account the "kinds of calories." That is a big mistake because not all calories are the same, and certain "kinds of calories" are very important for losing weight and for overall health. The main problem with reducing diets is that they follow the modern day Cholesterol Theory, assuming that fats make you fat. However, the cholesterol theory is totally false! The scientists involved selectively interpreted studies to prove their completely wrong pre-conceived conclusions! It was more about manipulation and money than about the truth.

Lose Weight & Heal Naturally 27 May 2014 19:39 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
TheCatsMeow wrote:
Lack of exercise does "not cause" the body to accumulate fat. Exercise just makes you more hungry. It is also why active people eat more food than inactive (sedentary) people, why many active people are overweight, and yet not all inactive people are overweight.

I agree with this in a way. Some people who do alot of manual labour can be very fat. Because yes working your body does create hunger and cravings.. and if you dont eat right you will put weight on. For example, if you eat right and less you can end up ripped without doing any 'excercise' at all other than your daily living.

What you eat is as important as much as how much you eat also.

If you stop eating sugary oily fatty food, and sodas, and eat grilled meats, fish and vegetables you will lose weight for example, all else being equal.

Foods that the body cannot process well such as excess sugars and certain types of oils (trans fats, palm oils and similar) will also make you gain weight.

If you dont make permanent changes to what you eat on a daily basis, yes 'diets' wont work.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Lose Weight & Heal Naturally 28 May 2014 03:41 #4

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare