Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 100 really, really stupid things that Christian fundamentalist have written

100 really, really stupid things that Christian fundamentalist have written 31 May 2014 06:28 #1

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
www.fstdt.com/Top100.aspx?archive=1 :thumbup:
Quote# 62318

No, God's Penis is not a biological organ. I never said God's Penis was the same as man's penis. Obviously it wouldn't be. That is why I pointed out God has a Holy, Righteous Penis. That is to say, it's not the same as man's corrupted, fleshy one.

As I said when this subject first came up, once again: Penises are not just for sex & peeing. It is only because man is evil that he thinks of penises exclusively in those terms.

Man is made in the image of God the Father. That is the primary reason why man has a penis.

You cannot insert your evil prejudicial ideas of man's penis onto God - which is exactly what you are doing. God's Penis is not equal to man's penis. It's really not hard to understand.

Navaros, IMDB 220 Comments [5/15/2009 11:46:44 AM] Fundie Index: 285

Quote# 61678

That's the beauty of Heaven... we can leave our brains behind.

Lainy68, Rapture Ready 204 Comments [4/23/2009 1:30:46 PM] Fundie Index: 247 Submitted By: Gebusi

Quote# 62489

[Question about the logic in light being created on the first day, but the sun being created on the fourth.]

The sun isn't the only source of light you know? Think of a cloudly day, there's light coming from somewhere.

fancier_rmv04, Yahoo! Answers 156 Comments [5/20/2009 3:01:04 PM] Fundie Index: 206

Quote# 77004

Q-If God created the world 6,000 years ago or so, why are stars millions of light years away?

A-Brendon, what a question! Yes, we know from the dates God gives us in the Bible that He did create the whole universe about 6,000 years ago. When we hear the term light-year, we need to realize it is not a measure of time but a measure of distance, telling us how far away something is. Distant stars and galaxies might be millions of light-years away, but that doesn’t mean that it took millions of years for the light to get here, it just means it is really far away!

Ken Ham, AIG, AIG 118 Comments [10/20/2010 10:46:20 AM] Fundie Index: 194 Submitted By: VorpalBunny

Quote# 60643

There are three races, Jews, Gentiles and the Church.

BibleNuggetLady, Rapture Ready 94 Comments [3/17/2009 5:52:59 PM] Fundie Index: 171 Submitted By: Khaine

Quote# 71130

"Are... are you now disputing the existance of DNA???"

Yes. DNA can never be proven. Evolutionists are obsessed with it because they always say ''chimps share 97% DNA with modern man'' etc. That's great, however you would then need to prove DNA is real.

Asycthian, Christian Forums 85 Comments [2/25/2010 1:03:44 AM] Fundie Index: 171 Submitted By: Pwnzerfaust

Quote# 65852

[Pro-abstinence blog]

When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.

June Swenson, Abstinence 141 Comments [9/21/2009 8:26:16 AM] Fundie Index: 169 Submitted By: Tiger

Quote# 62405

I wear my ignorance like a badge!

It's our faith they need to see --- not our knowledge.

AV1611VET, Christian Forums 81 Comments [5/18/2009 11:43:22 AM] Fundie Index: 157

Quote# 77240

You don't get it, do you?

We're not Homo sapiens -- we're real men.

AV1611VET, Christian Forums 103 Comments [11/3/2010 5:09:52 AM] Fundie Index: 151

Quote# 72755

I've seen the Lord do some things to demons that I could not have thought of - like cutting the tongue out of a lying spirit and sending it back to me. It took some time to figure out what had happened because it reappeared speaking in sign language.

RichVA, Ministering Deliverance 80 Comments [5/6/2010 12:16:21 PM] Fundie Index: 151 Submitted By: Blago

Quote# 65836

bats are birds because they fly and look like birds. that's how we define things: by looking at them.

[later]

ostriches are birds because they look like birds. flight is not necessary, if they are enough similar to a bird.

i wouldn't call penguins birds because they look kinda weird. a little birdish, but not entirely birds. they are waterbirds.

i think it's foolish to say that an animal is a different kind of animal just because it is warmblooded or coldblooded, or if it lays eggs instead of children, because a normal person can't even notice if a creature has warm blood or not, only scientists can do that, so scientists can have their definitions and we normal people have our own

omicron7 , IMDB 139 Comments [9/17/2009 7:51:24 PM] Fundie Index: 148 Submitted By: wautd
:D :dunno: :facepalm: :wissl: :ponda: :facepalm: :ponda: :iitm: :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: TheCatsMeow
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare