Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website.

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 09 Jul 2014 07:58 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Is it blocked for most people?

All I get is this page lately -

godlike productions wrote:
If you have an upgraded account you are immune to bans while logged in. Please log in now to browse the site.

If you have a free account you may also log in now and upgrade your account to get immunity from bans.
If you still don't have an account you may create an account now and then upgrade it to get past bans (and get access to other exclusive features).

Thank you for not stalking!
WARNING: Obsessive Compulsive IP resetting with the intention of avoiding bans on this website
and harass our users will result in your ISP being contacted and loss of your Internet service for abuse.

We sometimes have to ban entire ISPs because of attacks on this website...

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies.
Please fill out the form below and we will look into it as soon as possible.

If you need help you can email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. but filling out the form is likely to get your request looked at faster.

Seems they are blocking multiple IPs , ive tried a number of proxies also, banned on the majority except for one where it seems to work ok.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2014 07:59 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 09 Jul 2014 11:21 #2

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
They are known for blocking whole ranges of IP's especially mobile networks that use dynamic IP's and NATS. I don't even bother following links to the GLP.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 09 Jul 2014 18:30 #3

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Just tried -BANNED lol

Truth is anti-semitic

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 09 Jul 2014 21:53 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Voltaire wrote:
Just tried -BANNED lol

I think they want people to pay and become a member, then they unban.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 09 Jul 2014 22:51 #5

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Just tried -BANNED lol

I'm shocked that Icke hasn't thought of that one...... :roll:

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 09 Jul 2014 23:27 #6

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Jagged Hope wrote:
novum wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Just tried -BANNED lol

Ye he kind of f-cked up banning people after they paid for the TPV was a bit much! :O

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 10 Jul 2014 01:51 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frog wrote:
Jagged Hope wrote:
novum wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Just tried -BANNED lol

Ye he kind of f-cked up banning people after they paid for the TPV was a bit much! :O

Thats paying to be banned... but can we pay to be unbanned on DIF just like GLP? :scheme: :joker:

1365 = 1

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 10 Jul 2014 02:06 #8

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:

Thats paying to be banned... but can we pay to be unbanned on DIF just like GLP? :scheme: :joker:

Someone should suggest it to Dave.

It could be on a sliding scale; ten pounds if you were banned for criticizing TPV, a hundred pounds if you made a crack about reptilians.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Frog

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 10 Jul 2014 02:17 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Jagged Hope wrote:
novum wrote:

Someone should suggest it to Dave.

It could be on a sliding scale; ten pounds if you were banned for criticizing TPV, a hundred pounds if you made a crack about reptilians.

You could be onto something there :)

"Icke is a mason" - 33 pounds...

and for saying the really bad stuff..

"Icke is without a doubt 'illuminati' " - 666 pounds

etc.

Some of us here would probably need to hand over a few grand to be able to get back on though. Some 5 figures or more. :hahano:

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, Lizzy, Jagged Hope

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 10 Jul 2014 02:21 #10

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
Icke solicited half a million pounds from the general public who could ill-afford it, wasted it and never apologized....

Priceless.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 10 Jul 2014 02:38 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Its easier to blame sean than say sorry. :hahano:

I wonder who will pay for the drinks next time they meet up in Cali.

By who, i mean which DIF user / donator. :hahano:

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 10 Jul 2014 03:04 #12

• Black Cloud
TPV was never, ever ever meant too work, bunch a fooking douche bags who thought they could change the world for the better lmfao, :facepalm:

$400,000 pound gone, fucking "Poof" gone I wonder who paid for daisies wedding hmmm :ponda:
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, wolfy

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 10 Jul 2014 03:17 #13

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
Black Cloud wrote:

$400,000 pound gone, fucking "Poof" gone I wonder who paid for daisies wedding hmmm :ponda:

Allegedly Camden Council.

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 10 Jul 2014 03:39 #14

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Jagged Hope wrote:
Black Cloud wrote:

Allegedly Camden Council.

TPV contributors paid the dowry...not a bad little nest egg for them for just a few months work.

I wonder how many would have actually contributed if Ickey wasn't the front man? I doubt a single person on the DIF would have ever made a contribution to Seany Adl willingly. :roll:

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Black Cloud

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 22 Sep 2014 00:08 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:
Is it blocked for most people?

All I get is this page lately -

godlike productions wrote:
If you have an upgraded account you are immune to bans while logged in. Please log in now to browse the site.

If you have a free account you may also log in now and upgrade your account to get immunity from bans.
If you still don't have an account you may create an account now and then upgrade it to get past bans (and get access to other exclusive features).

Thank you for not stalking!
WARNING: Obsessive Compulsive IP resetting with the intention of avoiding bans on this website
and harass our users will result in your ISP being contacted and loss of your Internet service for abuse.

We sometimes have to ban entire ISPs because of attacks on this website...

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies.
Please fill out the form below and we will look into it as soon as possible.

If you need help you can email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. but filling out the form is likely to get your request looked at faster.

Seems they are blocking multiple IPs , ive tried a number of proxies also, banned on the majority except for one where it seems to work ok.

Im unblocked now.. can read all the tard posts there and make tard posts, without a proxy. :hahano:

It took them long enough.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 00:09 by novum.

Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website. 22 Sep 2014 04:01 #16

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
That site was compromised a couple year's back. Key words or topics will trigger a DIF like reaction. London bridge size pack's of trolls & shill's.