Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Which Universe is talked about here? -- The Universe - speaking to you :-)

Which Universe is talked about here? -- The Universe - speaking to you :-) 15 Oct 2014 14:51 #1

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Which Universe is talked about here?
Is there any connection here?
Thread Topic: "The Universe - speaking to you" = Any special reason to use the word "you" instead of to "us"?

It just looks so unidirectional & in the details you usually find the truth.

I would say once the truth speaks to all of us the Universe truly made its point. Truth is never selective & non discriminative.
Once the Universe moves no one will miss it I would say!
Except of-cause if we talking about a different Universe?

By the way >>>
what's your personal view about the Masons issue? ...... Never seen that you pointed into this important issue yet

:ponda:
And what does this image remind me of? ▼▼▼▼▼▼> > [ Click to expand ]

THE GREAT ARCHITECT

This discussion piece was taken from a 'Short Talk Bulletin', Vol. 78, No. 12 of the Masonic Service Assn. Of North America, December, 2000, written by Bro. Wallace McLeod, Grand Historian of the Grand Lodge of Canada in Ontario.

In the Masonic Ritual, God is called "The Great Architect of the Universe." For me, this is a simple metaphor; the universe is like an immense mansion or temple, and the Creator of the universe is compared to the builder. Nothing secret or disrespectful about that! But in 1986, a Canadian religious magazine called The Presbyterian Record published an attack on Freemasonry, saying that the Great Architect of the Universe was the name of the false god "that the Masons worship at their altar." And eight years ago, Dr. James Larry Holly, the man who orchestrated the Southern Baptist Convention campaign against the Masons, said that to call God a "Great Architect" is derogatory to the True God's creative omnipotence.
An architect only puts together from the materials already at hand. God creates from nothing." Actually a bit of research discloses that the term "Great Architect" was introduced into Freemasonry in 1723 by a Presbyterian Minister, Rev. James Anderson, and that he got it from the works of John Calvin, one of the founders of Presbyterianism. The modern dogmatists are attacking an expression that was used by one of the great theologians of all time!

Another anti-Mason, Ed Decker, tells us that when the new Masons say he wants "Light" and it is given to him at the command of the Worshipful Master, this is wrong, because Light is salvation, and comes only through Jesus. See John 8:12 "I am the light of the world; he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." The evangelist Pat Robertson says that the Masonic All-Seeing Eye is found in the Great Seal of the United States on the back of the dollar bill. This, he tells us, is "the eye of an ancient Egyptian Deity, Osiris, who is revered in ... the sacred rites of the Masonic Order. It follows that Masonry still preserves the pagan mysteries, and is incompatible with Christianity or Judaism, because the All-Seeing Eye belongs to an Egyptian god." These interpretations are every bit as plausible as the others, but they are all contrary to the spirit of Masonry as it is reflected in the symbols that are explained in the ritual, and they are all anti-Masonic.

There is a real problem here. If a symbol in one part of the world resembles another in a different part of the world, does that mean they are related, or that they mean the same thing? If we look at an ancient Greek statue and see that its pose resembles a modern masonic gesture, does that mean that it portrays a Mason? If we find that the Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamen was buried wearing an apron, does that mean he was a Mason? I could refer you to written texts that say he was. To me, this is obvious preposterous.

But in the very same way, the anti-Masons confuse similarity with identity, and accept only one interpretation for any symbol.
http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/Freemasonry/antifreemasonry_files/the_great_architect.htm 

:wissl:
And this is where the twist & ignorance entered the original story line! ▼▼▼▼▼▼> > [ Click to expand ]

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2014 15:42 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Which Universe is talked about here? -- The Universe - speaking to you :-) 15 Oct 2014 22:47 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
There is only one set of equations that apply exactly to the real world (truth) and I am a non-relativist, but what about personal TASTE? is there absolute truth in art?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Which Universe is talked about here? -- The Universe - speaking to you :-) 16 Oct 2014 06:55 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:
By the way >>>
what's your personal view about the Masons issue? ...... Never seen that you pointed into this important issue yet

Does it never cross your boxed, egocentric .... mind
to use the SEARCH function on this forum, before making false claims and starting just another know-it-all dadaism thread?

1 Freemasonry Watch

2 Trayvon Martin’s Dad Is A ‘Grand Master’ Freemason

3 The Brotherhood of the Shadows

4 Masonic Convent at St. Michaelis Church, Hamburg, Michaelmas Day 2012

5 The Queen of David and Her Masonic Court

At least you found the right category, where you still can see all topics at a look, to start your freemason thread, so what's your problem with perception?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2014 07:19 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare