Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: I thought Truth Zone was over..

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 04:41 #1

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10208
  • Likes received: 2894
www.facebook.com/Truth.Zone.site

^Just found the updated link today....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 07:03 #2

  • Daria
  • Daria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 162
  • Likes received: 81
Yes I thought the TZ was hacked, someone by email said to me something awful must've been posted. It took me awhile, was bit busy, to find the .net instead .co.uk.
Novum has created a life-raft back-up site.
truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/64566-backup-liferaft-site-created-at-http-truth-zone-boards-net-please-bookmark-as-a-resource-for-when-t...echnical-issues.html

Johnb at SZ was saying people have difficulty in connecting to their preferred sites, the URLs have changed.
sanctum.truth-zone.net/forum/today-s-news/95676-attack-on-ip-addresses.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 09:08 #3

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17885
  • Likes received: 8295
Im glad you both found out what happened... having the facebook page helped a few people find the site.

If the sites out again.. as Daria said ive made a backup forum to let people know whats going on... and id be posting any site problems on the facebook page also and pinning it to the top.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 14:02 #4

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3540
  • Likes received: 2120
yes it caught me out too - only just found this topic after describing my experience in another thread

what happened?


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2014 14:03 by Voltaire. Reason: what happened
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 17:42 #5

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17885
  • Likes received: 8295
Voltaire wrote:
what happened?

The uk domain was suspended for some reason (dont know why) which meant the site was down ... hence the dot net domain was obtained and is being used now.

There was an email sent out to all members... as far as i know the emails went through (not entirely sure but some said they got them)... but thats not much use if people signed up with throw away emails or emails they never check etc. :hahano:

So having a valid email here isnt a bad idea... it also means you can subscribe to threads and be notified of replies, and actually get the notifications via email.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 18:11 #6

  • Daria
  • Daria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 162
  • Likes received: 81
I didn't get an email. My email address here is valid. Woohoo
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 18:29 #7

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3540
  • Likes received: 2120
I didnt get an email either


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 18:42 #8

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
I didn't get an email ,and the adress is a valid one that I use regularly
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 18:45 #9

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17885
  • Likes received: 8295
ok, thanks for letting me know. :up:

Seems some did and some didnt, even though everyone is supposed to get one, will have to figure out why.

To get specific, mass emailing to members is a feature of Joomla, the platform used here... and it can send the same email out to all members (at least its supposed to).. which is what we did, with details of the new URL. Perhaps it was too many emails for the hosting or some other technical reason in one go and some didnt go through.

I'll make a note to email active members individually if there are site issues again.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 18:56 #10

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17885
  • Likes received: 8295
And apologies to anyone who didnt receive an email about the URL change. :sorry:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 19:00 #11

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3540
  • Likes received: 2120
I forgot my password once and got an email so my address must be valid. anyway i managed to get the right url.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 19:11 #12

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17885
  • Likes received: 8295
Daria wrote:
Johnb at SZ was saying people have difficulty in connecting to their preferred sites, the URLs have changed.
sanctum.truth-zone.net/forum/today-s-news/95676-attack-on-ip-addresses.html

What he is saying there isnt the case here (unless them suspending the domain is related)

The site (with the co.uk address) wasnt going to work the instant they suspend the .co.uk domain .

Just to expand on this a little further for those who dont know... the domain name basically points your browser to the data, which is the contents of the site.

The contents of the site and forum, or data, and its associated IP ... well that never changed and it wasnt affected by anyone or anything... its still intact and still uploaded to the same place as it was with the .co.uk IP.

Once the domain registration authorities suspended the domain, which is basically just the address part (not the sites data, not the sites content) .. then a new address that worked as it should was needed , to point peoples browsers to the content.

We made the call to bite the bullet and get a new address from a different registrar to get the site back up online asap (truth-zone.net was available) rather than try sort out the uk domain, because i sensed trouble.... and many days later i havent heard back from the registrar despite attempts to contact them and submitting support requests etc... so if we'd persisted in trying to sort out the .co.uk, there would still be no site... which may have pleased Icke, Gilly and some others in the sanctum zone crowd but not many of the rest of us! :chuckle:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 19:33 #13

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3540
  • Likes received: 2120
i forget the right name but there is a number associated w every site - rivero mentioned it and several times when his site was inaccessible via the wrh url you could type in the number and get access - not sure if the number stays with the site - ie the TZ number thing would it have worked ehen you had to change to .net?

Hope you understand what i wrote - I no longer do lol.

edit

your current number is 87.117.246.92


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2014 19:37 by Voltaire. Reason: showing off lol
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 19:37 #14

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17885
  • Likes received: 8295
Voltaire wrote:
i forget the right name but there is a number associated w every site - rivero mentioned it and several times when his site was inaccessible via the wrh url you could type in the number and get access - not sure if the number stays with the site - ie the TZ number thing would it have worked ehen you had to change to .net?

Hope you understand what i wrote - I no longer do lol.

Yes that is exactly right... its the sites IP, its what i was talking about in the post above actually. :chuckle:

That number didnt change, because its tied to where the data is uploaded... its not tied to the .co.uk or .net address.

But the thing is it can reach the home page ok, but when you try navigate to other pages with the menu, it all gets messed up and doesnt work well... when using the IP number.

I think our host blocks access via the IP number also btw.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2014 19:40 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 19:38 #15

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3540
  • Likes received: 2120
OK thanks


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 19:59 #16

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17885
  • Likes received: 8295
Voltaire wrote:
your current number is 87.117.246.92

Thats right, but it doesnt work though, some hosts dont allow it to i think.

The site obviously works so its just access via the number not being allowed for some reason.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 26 Oct 2014 20:18 #17

  • Annakissd
  • Annakissd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 229
  • Likes received: 108
I thought it was down for a bit, didn't think it was over.
Glad it's back though :) (not that it ever really went away)
What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 27 Oct 2014 01:37 #18

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
I didn't get an email, though I just assumed that novnov is shit at maintaining forum domains and that he'll be fvcking about trying to fix his mess.

:cool2:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 27 Oct 2014 04:08 #19

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2937
  • Likes received: 976
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I didn't get an email, though I just assumed that novnov is shit at maintaining forum domains and that he'll be fvcking about trying to fix his mess.

:cool2:

You didn't assume it's because he didn't want you to find it?

:chuckle:
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I thought Truth Zone was over.. 27 Oct 2014 04:55 #20

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I didn't get an email, though I just assumed that novnov is shit at maintaining forum domains and that he'll be fvcking about trying to fix his mess.

:cool2:

You didn't assume it's because he didn't want you to find it?

:chuckle:

I've said what I assumed, I don't have your type of paranoia so would not assume further than that.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Oct 2014 04:57 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
A change to truth-zone.co.uk - now truth-zone.net and truth-zone.net/forum.html12.45Sunday, 15 February 2015
Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again.10.42Sunday, 26 January 2020
Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone10.13Saturday, 20 June 2015
The Truth Zone?8.83Wednesday, 24 June 2015
All Debunked issues you know of! >> Truth-Zone.net Debunked Zone!8.82Thursday, 13 November 2014
Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone8.73Saturday, 10 February 2018
Truth Zone My arse8.73Wednesday, 05 December 2018
you want answers? .....I want the truth......zone8.73Sunday, 29 December 2013
Truth Zone - A View From Outside8.73Tuesday, 26 April 2016
Truth Zone - A View From Outside8.73Tuesday, 04 July 2017
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.