Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ?

Close, calm down ol' son No votes 0%
Not close, carry on camping 2 66.7%
Jews and Gays and Jesus 1 33.3%
Total number of voters: 3 ( novum, entrangermercenary1, Mr Cappy )
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ?

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 14:13 #1

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
You are the mods, you are the mods, you are, you are, you are the mods!
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 14:58 #2

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Why not take up jogging/hiking/weight training/kitting/skiffle/fishing/chess/darts/pool/join a catholic church what w/your penchant for buggery and all zappy.

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 15:20 #3

• son_of_parrot
  • Fresh Member
Why would they ban you when most posters on here find you and your views amusing? :)

This Isn't DIF you are allowed an opinion you know.... ;)
User(s) who Liked this post: SPIGot

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 15:33 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
son_of_parrot wrote:
Why would they ban you when most posters on here find you and your views amusing? :)

This Isn't DIF you are allowed an opinion you know.... ;)

Would you please kindly explain what exactly is the "opinion" part in this childish-shoeish-gay provo spam?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 16:01 #5

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
wiikkidd wrote:
Why not take up jogging/hiking/weight training/kitting/skiffle/fishing/chess/darts/pool/join a catholic church what w/your penchant for buggery and all zappy.

I guess the honest answer to that wikidd is I used to do many of those things before I was struck down with illness/injury a year ago. 6 months ago I couldn't walk. Today, thankfully I can, for a while at least....

This year my life was turned upside down, but after reading about that chap who lost 4 limbs and his lips to streptococcus... I might have got off lightly, and I should feel blessed. Unless I have advanced cancer.... time and tests will tell.

Thanks for asking.
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2014 16:04 by Mr Cappy.

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 16:16 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mr Happy wrote:

I guess the honest answer to that wikidd is I used to do many of those things before I was struck down with illness/injury a year ago. 6 months ago I couldn't walk. Today, thankfully I can, for a while at least....

This year my life was turned upside down, but after reading about that chap who lost 4 limbs and his lips to streptococcus... I might have got off lightly, and I should feel blessed. Unless I have advanced cancer.... time and tests will tell.

Thanks for asking.

Nose cancer, most probably, just like the person in your avatar.

Or your hate is eating you up :dunno: brain first ....

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 16:24 #7

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

Thanks for asking.

Nose cancer, most probably, just like the person in your avatar.

Or your hate is eating you up :dunno: brain first ....

How will you feel if I 'open up' to you strangers, in January and say.. I'm dying folks and I have this long......? Will you feel bad?

Again, not one thing you say can upset me. It's your soul you are harming. Carry on. :joker:
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2014 16:25 by Mr Cappy.

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 16:36 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mr Happy wrote:
How will you feel if I 'open up' to you strangers, in January and say.. I'm dying folks and I have this long......? Will you feel bad?

Again, not one thing you say can upset me. It's your soul you are harming. Carry on. :joker:

I will remember what you said and how you behaved on this forum and think "his hate finally ate him up".

I did not post the above to upset you, but to wake you up!

You need not care for my soul - care for your own first - then your body might follow, if it is not too late already.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 16:40 #9

• son_of_parrot
  • Fresh Member
Mr Happy wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Thanks for asking.

If this is so then surely you realise life is too short to waste it arguing with posters on a forum that the majority don't share your views?

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 20:49 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Mr Happy wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Thanks for asking.
You were dying on Icke for 5 years.

I recall a female shill from another forum who's husband was in prison for either 8 or 10 years (depending on which version of the crime story she was spinning at the time).

She was also a single mother in her late 20s who had MS, abortions and was a rape victim.

Basically she was full of more shit than a festival toilet.

I put you in the same category.

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 20:58 #11

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Orangeaid wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Thanks for asking.

I recall a female shill from another forum who's husband was in prison for either 8 or 10 years (depending on which version of the crime story she was spinning at the time).

She was also a single mother in her late 20s who had MS, abortions and was a rape victim.

Yep maybe it's just a story.

Again, Stormfront is that way you boring ignorant asshat
>

I'd like to put you in hospital, but I'll settle for knowing you are what you are. So pitiful and undeveloped. A nobody with backward views and no real friends.

PS: the only festival you ever attended was the harvest festival at the special needs school where you were a student.

kill yourself.
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2014 21:01 by Mr Cappy.

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 21:52 #12

Mr Happy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Thanks for asking.

>

I'd like to put you in hospital, but I'll settle for knowing you are what you are. So pitiful and undeveloped. A nobody with backward views and no real friends.

PS: the only festival you ever attended was the harvest festival at the special needs school where you were a student.

kill yourself.

They rolled the ape out for the window licking trick. Stuck the ape to the window by its lips and run a book to see how long it could stay stuck to the window ;)

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 21:53 #13

Orangeaid wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Thanks for asking.

Some people take a long time to die, some its quick.

If he is lying then who gives a fuck, its duh internet :hmm:

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 12 Dec 2014 23:46 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Mr Happy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Thanks for asking.

>

kill yourself.
I'm certainly making an impact on you aren't I?

What a life you must lead. I've never been a fat lazy commie dole bludger blaming everything else for my own monumental inadequacies, as you do. .

SZ would be more your thing. Antifa commie dole bludging stoners.
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2014 23:48 by Orangeaid.

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 13 Dec 2014 03:41 #15

• Zephirop
You're not going to get banned from here...not with what you're doing.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 13 Dec 2014 03:51 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Yep. Leave em expose all their BS tactics and nastiness for all to see.

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 13 Dec 2014 04:22 #17

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Why would anyone want to get rid of you, Mr Happy? You're our only DIF apologist. You're as rare as a Conservative viewpoint on DIF. :larf:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, son_of_parrot

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 13 Dec 2014 06:07 #18

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
No Body gets banned here.

People are given enough room to make a twat of themselves, they then realise that they are actually making a twat of themselves and then leave of their own accord, wondering why they bothered.

How long have you got left?

:thumbup:

(except for frothy, he is a rare breed) :chuckle:
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2014 06:08 by wolfy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, son_of_parrot

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 13 Dec 2014 10:41 #19

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
wolfy wrote:
No Body gets banned here.

People are given enough room to make a twat of themselves, they then realise that they are actually making a twat of themselves and then leave of their own accord, wondering why they bothered.

How long have you got left?

:thumbup:

(except for frothy, he is a rare breed) :chuckle:

People get banned here, it takes an awful lot for it to happen.

Also, I can't work out why everyone is bickering pointlessly in this thread...

Is there any common ground people can agree on? Once you have that, then you can move forwards more constructively, and take on the real enemies...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

A poll for the Mods: How close am I to being Banned from TZ? 29 Jun 2015 19:35 #20

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
There are Mods, there are Rockers, and there are Mods who Rock
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare