Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 08 Feb 2017 21:53 #681

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Tom, it looks like you have excellent prerequisites to dive deeper into the theatre of the absurd. An academic background is a big plus because you understand the scientific method. Although "science", in the sense of the scientific community, called "scientism" by some, is not less compromised than other, more obvious, areas as media, politics and entertainment, the basic philosophy; the scientific method is a sound way to discard bullshit.

Also that you work now in a down-to-earth working class environment is very positive. In my experience the working class has a more skeptical view of the powers than most academics, who rely on "peer review" and other faulty premises and authorities.

As a general recommendation I would say recognise, understand and enhance your toolkit; what are your tools to expose the fools.

For me, the toolkit contains four basic containers:

1 - basic science - empirical, common sense natural sciences as physics and chemistry
2 - basic philosophy - reason, rationality, this ties into how you see yourself in the world and what do you care about most
3 - logic - this is the main tool for everything you assess; can things be true or not, do they make sense
4 - skepticism - this you learn to appreciate the deeper you go into what the world is not, being skeptical about what others (and especially those who defend power structures) say is an important tool to make sense of it all. Your psychology background certainly will help you with this

Also what I would suggest is to pick your battles. There's so much to study and research (in the real, academic sense of the word; studying various sources, weighing their validity, recognising the agendas they have or might have, etc.) that it's impossible for a normal human being to be versed in all topics at the same level. What interests you the most and/or what you find fascinating on topics you never thought about before could be the best places to start. Also time; there are only so many hours available, you have a marriage to keep and a job too. In the end all we do here is just hobby, don't forget that. Life is lived outside of the borders of this truth seeking effort. And most of the people in your social circle will call you crazy if you start about some of the things we talk about here or you've read or watched elsewhere. Don't be disencouraged by that, it can take a strong character at times to withstand the surprise to outright namecalling by the people you love, but it's a personal quest for the truth by stripping down untruths, peeling the onion, that will give you energy and keep you motivated.

As a question; what have you discovered so far? Which areas have caught your attention and what would you like to add to the research probably done by others? Do you have researchers you like and want to share here? Or the opposite; recognised people who are muddying the waters?

Welcome again

Hm, one of the very few posts I've seen of you that makes sense. :D

Only thing I don't agree with is that you think this is a 'hobby', while shit's for real.
There is no such thing as “my truth” or “your truth”. There is only “the Truth”.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: TomJonDon

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 21 Feb 2017 15:39 #682

• TomJonDon
  • Fresh Member
Thanks for the support!!! I have decent time management skills but Gaia you are right it would be very easy to lose yourself in all this information at our fingertips. I am off work for the winter so I have plenty of it at the moment and that may be my favorite part about working in this industry in this part of the country lol You guys have a great sense of humor too! lol I have checked out a lot of what you all have suggested I read. Even what Flare suggested! lol This has been a fun journey so far. The 9/11 stuff is very intriguing and slightly disconcerting to say the least, I of course have no new evidence for that other than personal memory which is not very good considering I was in the 8th grade at the time, I remember emotions from the time pretty well but as far as facts and proof I don't have much. I will say this is the first time since then that I have felt a little bit of American Pride about what is going on around the country. msm of course doesn't resonate with this feeling, but it is there nonetheless. A recent topic of interest my wife and I have encountered from a friend of ours from college is kind of a spiritual topic. My friend sent me a link to a youtube series called Spirit Science. Has anyone seen this? The way it is put together seems to almost be geared toward children, but I gave it a look anyway. I will have to say that it has some pretty thought provoking ideas in it. I think I will try and start a thread about it, it has lead my wife and I to give the old testament another look. Its kind of a fresh perspective on looking at the world. It talks a lot about sacred geometry, meditation and chakras and things like that. From my perspective on life I haven't gained a lot of knowledge on these things. I had come across enough to be a little familiar with what they were talking about, but they put all these topics that are generally not looked at from a scientific perspective together in a way that was quite interesting and even entertaining.
And to address the muddy waters of misinformation I think its very obvious that there is some group or entity of some sort trying to gain control of our hearts and minds. I could only speculate on who or what is pulling the strings behind the scenes. That is kind of the hobby side of it for me because I am in no position to make a difference politically, however I would like to keep up with what current ideas and theories are. Because you never know when one of these theories will be right! And when the SHTF I wont be a lost sheep I will survive and I would like to be able to tell my future children what I learned in these historic times we are living in. My wife is getting me a real leather journal for my birthday so I can keep track of thoughts and ideas that are all my own. Yes a millennial that wants to write on paper! lol I believe technology is quite amazing but I do not want to be dependent on it. I think our society as a whole has become far too attached to technology and that is a little scary because I believe our technological infrastructure is far too weak and vulnerable to depend on at this point.
I'm sure there is a ton of info on here about the things I mentioned and I am looking forward to more conversations, But like Gaia said it wont absorb my life and I will be going back to work for the season very soon, so I may not even make it on here every week but I'll be lurking around searching still, and I look forward to seeing what else is out there! :thumbup:

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 02 Mar 2017 22:47 #683

• pea.
  • Fresh Member
Hello and ty for the welcome,

I'm no stranger to TZ having been registered here and on the original sanctum zone that Diamond Geezer and Novum set up. I feel that this forum has a lot going for it and has flourished thanks to the effort and dark genius of Novum :hahano:

:thumbup:
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, ..........

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 04 Mar 2017 14:14 #684

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Welcome (back) pea, i remember you of course, havent been around much the past few days, been so busy, so sorry i didnt 'approve' some of your posts sooner, the one above this is 1 day 15 hours ago. :hahano:

Shouldnt be an issue now as youve racked up enough posts to not have that happen anymore.

Welcome to other new arrivals also, seems 2017 is going to be an interesting year regarding world affairs.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 04 Mar 2017 18:57 #685

• pea.
  • Fresh Member
Hi Novum :thumbup: , yeah it's a planet in turmoil, fake news is confusing things further. Hope you are well ;)

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 04 Mar 2017 19:03 #686

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
pea. wrote:
Hi Novum :thumbup: , yeah it's a planet in turmoil, fake news is confusing things further. Hope you are well ;)

No question that fake news is a new standard.
Several on this forum rely on Daily Stormer, RealJewNews and Smoloko.
The later is not news at all, fake or otherwise, but a collection of truly disgusting memes based on hate news..
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 04 Mar 2017 20:05 #687

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
bd wrote:
pea. wrote:

No question that fake news is a new standard.
Several on this forum rely on Daily Stormer, RealJewNews and Smoloko.
The later is not news at all, fake or otherwise, but a collection of truly disgusting memes based on hate news..

Those mentioned sources all have one thing in common:

They expose the Jws :) and surprise surprise you don't like them.

:chuckle: For sure I am not the only reader who thinks you sound like Abe Foxman more often than not.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2017 20:27 by PFIZIPFEI.

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 04 Mar 2017 20:31 #688

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
WhoTF is Abe Foxman?

I do not hate Jews, but I despise Zionism.
There is a difference.

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 04 Mar 2017 21:12 #689

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
bd wrote:
WhoTF is Abe Foxman?

There is a difference.

One of your most famous cult leaders? :chuckle:

expand, if you please

Finally again available in English

DEFAMATION by Yoav Shamir

When I first watched this film I was truly shocked at the extremely cruel
psycho methods of indoctrination used on Jewish children!

Not that the indoctrination on German children would be less evil,
but different and also harming soul and mind, to feel guilty eternally.

Since then I do understand why hate against Germans and everything
German is so strong in the adults and submission to the Jews is so
strong in brainwashed Germans.

More ref: truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/68398-the-holocaust-deniers-triad-of-traits.html?start=200#239851 ff

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 04 Mar 2017 21:16 #690

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
bd wrote:
WhoTF is Abe Foxman?

There is a difference.

expand, if you please

More ref: truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/68398-the-holocaust-deniers-triad-of-traits.html?start=200#239851 ff

Why on earth would you think he is one of my leaders?
I have never heard of the guy.
I am most certainly not going to waste an hour and a half on your video.
Care to tell me what he is saying, in a nutshell?

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 04 Mar 2017 21:30 #691

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
bd wrote:
Why on earth would you think he is one of my leaders?
I have never heard of the guy.
I am most certainly not going to waste an hour and a half on your video.
Care to tell me what he is saying, in a nutshell?

Because you can't stand critical opinions regarding Jws. :)

Every "goyim" should watch this video at least for once in a lifetime, because it exposes
how exactly jwsh children get also abused and brainwashed emotionally - just the other
way round, as stated in my previous comment.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 04 Mar 2017 21:35 #692

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
bd wrote:
WhoTF is Abe Foxman?

There is a difference.

expand, if you please

The Mighty Z on the DIF did make a good comment about Abe Foxman's ADL lobby recently.

Quote:

" It has been happening for a long, long time.

We have been under threat for a long, long time here on the forum.

Years ago there were members saying that they monitored the forum for any negative reference of Jews and reporting such to the ADL.

We have also had members posting negative things about Jews and supporting Hitler who have then reported the site as being Anti-Semitic on the basis of what they posted - this was their reason for posting.

This is what we have been up against for a long, long time.

When i have said, and when we as a moderation team have said that we should focus blame on those who are to blame, not to blame all Jews, but those nefarious monsters who hide behind their faith, the Rothschild Zionists, we have been saying this for a reason - mainly not to give these people in organisations like the ADL ammunition.

They are also now trying to conjoin discussion of Zionism as Anti-Semitic by saying that Zionism / Zionist = Jew.

They really are going to great lengths to starve free speech of oxygen and limit not only freedom of speech but the right to point a finger at the evil in this world and expose the horrendous crimes being committed by the most heinous agenda on this planet.

And in doing that, the ACC are in effect supporting that agenda of enslavement of the human race by a cabal of Bloodline-linked Elites who control the financial and military arms of the worlds police, who control every sovereign government on the planet through debt and who steer global politics to murder innocents...

It is this cabal that we here on this forum, and David in his presentations are exposing - and it is such a presentation that the ADL and CAA are trying to silence - which, no matter which way it is cut shows that they are in support of the Rothschild-Zionist cabal.

Why else would they try and silence such an exposure?

The ACC have a very narrow view, they are too invested in their agenda to see the larger picture.

Rothschild Zionists are not all Jews, and those who are, are only hiding behind their faith and utilising organised think tanks such as the ACC and ADL to silence any opposition against their global control network....

The ACC need to recognise that criticism of oppression is not a criticism of a person's faith, or criticism because of their faith - if it is oppression then it is oppression, it doesn't matter who is committing it or what their faith is it needs to be exposed.

We criticise jihadists, we are not criticising all Muslims.

We criticise Zionists, we are not criticising all Jews.

We criticise all manner of evil, for doing evil - and that is something the ACC and Silverman don't seem to want to recognise.

And one really does need to ask why they wish to cloud the issue of exposure?

Why try and co-define exposure of evil with Jews? Why would they do that?

The Rothschild Zionist cabal do not have the best interest of Jews at heart, they may very well share a Jewish heritage but they use the Jewish state of Israel and the Jewish people as pawns by hiding under the skirts.

The Rothschild cabal seek to run the world, they create anti-defamation laws and organisations to hide behind, and while ever the likes of the ACC attack others for exposing their crimes against humanity, they support the enslavement and the emancipation of the human race - Jews included.

i have said before on the board that Muslims need to do more to distance themselves from Jihadi's, they need to ostracise them and disassociate them from Islam.

And the Jews need to do the same, they need to distance themselves from Zionists and disassociate themselves from Zionism - because like Jihad's cast Muslims in a bad light, Zionists cast Jews in a bad light also.

People of faith need to say 'not in my name' and disassociate themselves from the evil who masquerade as those of faith, those who hide amongst them with nefarious agenda's to create evil.

And the ACC need to better focus on those people, who are colouring all Jews with the light of hate and oppression - and say 'not in our name' rather than go after those who are exposing the hate and the oppression.

Put the blame where the blame needs to be, set it at the doors of those who are guilty and stop hiding behind fake laws and misrepresented interpretations of those laws - and instead of using those laws to beat down those who expose the truth, use their energy into weeding out the poison in this world that is hiding in their ranks." End Quote

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314926&page=2
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2017 21:35 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Gaia

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 05 Mar 2017 15:54 #693

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
There are only about 13 million Jews in the world.
Half of those live in Israhell.
MOST Zionists in the world are evangelical Christians, who hope for a strong state of Israel in order to make ready for Armageddon.
Most evangelical Christians are Zionists and there are many millions of them in the world.
Fuck Zionists.
Fuck Israel.
AND if Jews happen to also be zionists, fuck them too.,
Last Edit: 05 Mar 2017 15:54 by bd.

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 30 Mar 2017 08:51 #694

• inajason
Hi, Ina Jason here I am a professional lady. Just joined this forum by its name Truth Zone. I hope it will be a great experience of my awesome life.

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 05 Apr 2017 04:56 #695

inajason wrote:
Hi, Ina Jason here I am a professional lady.

Got a price list? :wissl:

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 05 Apr 2017 04:59 #696

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
inajason wrote:

"Ina Jason", you're into trannies, ent? :umm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 05 Apr 2017 05:01 #697

Gaia wrote:
inajason wrote:

Only the butch ones :cool2:

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 05 Apr 2017 05:08 #698

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:
inajason wrote:

Only the butch ones :cool2:

Thanks for teaching me a new word for my vicious vocabulary (I had to look up the meaning; the male part of a lesbian couple it is, I see).

Butch Burundi it is. And your reply was too late, slow African scavenger of low-hanging (pun intended) fruits... :cool2:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2017 05:10 by Gaia.

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 30 May 2017 21:09 #699

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
New members in the past months:

- Gan Anim
- porridge
- StanTheMan
- Raynard Polygon

It would be nice to see them introduce themselves, where do they come from, how did they find this place and what are their interests in the various conspiracy-related topics here.

Our latest member, Raynard Polygon, has already proven to be the biggest mainstream shill TruthZone has "acquired" in ages; not only his own posts about the "conspirasphere" (nice neologism) and his defence of the longest-debunked hoaxes (Holocaust Story, 9/11 and now Manchester), but if you get lectured by Ausgerotten (about "Pull it"), you know you are the biggest mainstream shill here... :larf:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 31 May 2017 00:07 #700

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ Gaia trolling the arrivals thread and gets a Like from the 'moderator' very telling.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare