Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 04 Dec 2018 22:16 #721

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Welcome finickypatagonia!

Are you from Patagonia? Introduce yourself and become an accepted member of this Elite Truther Gesellschaft! :lmao:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 05 Dec 2018 15:31 #722

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Welcome DisturbedChef1649!

What cuisine are you cooking and how is it disturbed? Come and let us know on this Elite Troofer Forum and become a respected member of this Research Platform! :lmao:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 10 Dec 2018 20:12 #723

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Welcome ojebu!

From Poland, no less. The country first double penetraited by the Nazis and Soviets and then occupied by Commie puppets for 40+ years....

Join the lively discussions at this Elite Truther Forum!

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 10 Dec 2018 22:24 #724

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Unfortunately some of these new arrivals are spammers.

I give all new registrations, regardless of how spammy their username seems to be.. the benefit of the doubt for a while.. until they begin to post spam links... then i purge them.

Their spam posts dont show on the forum face to non mods because of the "new sign ups have to have their first 2 posts approved to be published on the forum face" setting... an unfortunate necessity that makes genuine new users have to wait a while before their first contributions show.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 10 Dec 2018 22:29 #725

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:

I give all new registrations, regardless of how spammy their username seems to be.. the benefit of the doubt for a while.. until they begin to post spam links... then i purge them.

Their spam posts dont show on the forum face to non mods because of the "new sign ups have to have their first 2 posts approved to be published on the forum face" setting... an unfortunate necessity that makes genuine new users have to wait a while before their first contributions show.

What a shame.

I thought DisturbedChef1649 might be a Gordon Ramsay and was looking forward to his posts!

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 10 Dec 2018 22:30 #726

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:

Yes, I understand. Ojebu however listed where he is from (a village in Poland), so he may be serious?

Would be good to get some fresh blood coming to join and share their research. The forum needs it, I think we can all agree...

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 11 Dec 2018 01:32 #727

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Welcome DisturbedChef1649!

What cuisine are you cooking and how is it disturbed? Come and let us know on this Elite Troofer Forum and become a respected member of this Research Platform! :lmao:
You're talking to a bot idiot
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 25 Dec 2018 16:13 #728

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Welcome and Merry Christmas the.dudermensch!

You need to post 3 comments to show you're not a bot.

Look forward to your contributions.

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 13 Jun 2019 17:50 #729

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Welcome back (The Return of) Zorro!
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread 27 Jun 2019 20:21 #730

Cheers, Gaia. I didn't see your post, sorry.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare