Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 01 Jan 2015 13:00 #41

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

What an exceptionally beautiful way of sending "Happy New Year" greetings!

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2015 13:03 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 01 Jan 2015 20:23 #42

• Frothy
  • Released
So now that everyone that is going to repeat their programming and say 'Happy New Year' has done right on cue, well done.

We've had wolfy pop in and out of his closet a few times and wants to imagine my wife, obviously he wants to say this because discussing my wife would make him appear interested in women.

So now that that's all cleared up and put away until next time.

Let's get back to this;

The Gregorian (Christian) calender is used worldwide for business and legal reasons.

Surely that gives some indication to what kind of people hold the keys and are behind the NWO.

If it were the 'Jews' that were behind the NWO then we'd be applying law and business worldwide to the Hebrew calender, would we not?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2015 20:28 by Frothy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 01 Jan 2015 21:26 #43

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
So now that everyone that is going to repeat their programming and say 'Happy New Year' has done right on cue, well done.

We've had wolfy pop in and out of his closet a few times and wants to imagine my wife, obviously he wants to say this because discussing my wife would make him appear interested in women.

Let's get back to this;

The Gregorian (Christian) calender is used worldwide for business and legal reasons.

Surely that gives some indication to what kind of people hold the keys and are behind the NWO.

If it were the 'Jews' that were behind the NWO then we'd be applying law and business worldwide to the Hebrew calender, would we not?

No let's not.

Let's concentrate on your fictitious wife and your lies and paranoid delusions.

There are plenty of Jew threads you can obsess over.
It was always going to happen!!
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Avacyn

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 01 Jan 2015 21:59 #44

• son_of_parrot
  • Fresh Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Fraudulent slip? :D

Do you celebrate your birthday or send/recieve birthday cards or are you down on that too? :roll:
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 01 Jan 2015 22:09 #45

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
son_of_parrot wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Do you celebrate your birthday or send/recieve birthday cards or are you down on that too? :roll:

I doubt very much that he receives any.

Unless he writes fictitious ones from his imaginary wife to himself :D
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2015 22:10 by wolfy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 01 Jan 2015 23:33 #46

• Frothy
  • Released
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Let's get back to this;

No let's not.

Let's concentrate on your fictitious wife and your lies and paranoid delusions.

There are plenty of Jew threads you can obsess over.

Ok let's discuss your ''if I was that way inclined (gay) you'd be last on my list'' list, who else is on it wolfy ?

Who are the males that you would like to fuck 'if' you were that way inclined, as I'm last, as you say (thank goodness) so who is first on your 'If' i was gay, sex list ?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2015 23:35 by Frothy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 01 Jan 2015 23:37 #47

• Frothy
  • Released
son_of_parrot wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

I don't celebrate birthdays or any such events, unless I have to when my 'imaginary' wife was having one.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2015 23:42 by Frothy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 01 Jan 2015 23:53 #48

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
wolfy wrote:
son_of_parrot wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

That made me really laugh :hahano: ... thank you :thumbup:

Nothing like the insane loner who send cards / gifts to himself / herself.

Maybe Tackler's wife is one of those life like silicon mannequin sex dolls. :hahano: He probably has her plonked in a chair next to him while he trolls the Jew threads! :hahano:
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2015 23:54 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, wolfy

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 01 Jan 2015 23:56 #49

• Frothy
  • Released
Orangeaid wrote:
wolfy wrote:
son_of_parrot wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Maybe Tackler's wife is one of those life like silicon mannequin sex dolls. :hahano: He probably has her plonked in a chair next to him while he trolls the Jew threads! :hahano:

Have you got the pills yet orangeAIDS ?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 02 Jan 2015 00:06 #50

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Orangeaid wrote:
wolfy wrote:
son_of_parrot wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

I doubt it, frothy has made it clear that his preference is penis.

And besides I am sure even a mannequin would refuse him :)
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2015 00:07 by wolfy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 02 Jan 2015 00:10 #51

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Well mate I'm sure the male variety get made too. :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 02 Jan 2015 01:12 #52

• Frothy
  • Released
@wolfy, is this orangeAIDS character on your 'If' I was a gay sex list, if so, he's higher up than me, I'm last remember, you need to get a 'If' I was gay 'safe sex information pack' you never know what you might catch.

:D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2015 01:13 by Frothy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 02 Jan 2015 01:35 #53

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@Wolfy ... given its Tackler we're talking about here, I'd suspect he's created his own Transgender doll in "Nazi" uniform. :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, wolfy

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 02 Jan 2015 21:01 #54

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
@wolfy, is this orangeAIDS character on your 'If' I was a gay sex list, if so, he's higher up than me, I'm last remember, you need to get a 'If' I was gay 'safe sex information pack' you never know what you might catch.

Have you ever heard the joke "how does an elephant phuck a mouse?"

To which the punchline is the teller of the joke stamping his foot on the ground.

Get it?

The mouse is you :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 02 Jan 2015 21:27 #55

• Frothy
  • Released
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

To which the punchline is the teller of the joke stamping his foot on the ground.

Get it?

Tut tut wofly, no need to get your knickers in a twist, it's not my fault that you have an 'If' I was that way inclined (gay) wish list, you admittedly have me on it (in last position) I only ask what position is orangeAID on your gay list, he can't be last can he, that's not a joke it's a peep into your closet, get it? (sqeeeek sqweeek, don't stamp on me Mr Elephant I'm not gay) in case that helps with a distraction and your comfort zone. :thumbup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2015 21:34 by Frothy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 02 Jan 2015 21:45 #56

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Get it?

Tut tut wofly, no need to get your knickers in a twist, it's not my fault that you have an 'If' I was that way inclined (gay) wish list, you admittedly have me on it (in last position) I only ask what position is orangeAID on your gay list, he can't be last can he, that's not a joke it's a peep into your closet, get it? (sqeeeek sqweeek, don't stamp on me Mr Elephant I'm not gay) in case that helps with a distraction and your comfort zone. :thumbup:

I was just pointing out that the only chance of you getting a phuck was the same as the mouse.

as usual it flies straight over your head.

you really are dumb frothy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 02 Jan 2015 22:34 #57

• Frothy
  • Released
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Get it?

I was just pointing out that the only chance of you getting a phuck was the same as the mouse.

Ok I shall permit you your surrender this time wolfy, let's talk about my chances of getting phucked, so my chances of being phucked are the same as a mouse being stamped on by an elephant, I wonder how often that event occurs ?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 02 Jan 2015 22:44 #58

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Get it?

Ok I shall permit you your surrender this time wolfy, let's talk about my chances of getting phucked, so my chances of being phucked are the same as a mouse being stamped on by an elephant, I wonder how often that event occurs ?

Never I would have thought.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 02 Jan 2015 23:22 #59

• Frothy
  • Released
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Get it?

You must have thought it at least once because you made your 'joke' about it,

This is meant to be a pleasant New Year thread, yet here you are trolling it with all your sexual insinuations and calculations of me frequency of sexual activity in relation to a poor mouse being squashed by an elephant stamping on it.

Are you feeling well wolfy, you seem a little agitated, is there a full moon above you at the moment ?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 02 Jan 2015 23:38 #60

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Get it?

You must have thought it at least once because you made your 'joke' about it,

This is meant to be a pleasant New Year thread, yet here you are trolling it with all your sexual insinuations and calculations of me frequency of sexual activity in relation to a poor mouse being squashed by an elephant stamping on it.

Are you feeling well wolfy, you seem a little agitated, is there a full moon above you at the moment ?

You are delusional frothy

Go and sit down and take your medication and breathe.

You derail every thread with your Jew obsession.

You are in short a massive twat, and a penis sucking twat at that.