Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Black Forest Cake Lodge and the Cult of Uranus

The Black Forest Cake Lodge and the Cult of Uranus 25 Apr 2015 00:54 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

They're coming to take over the world!!

Discuss
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2015 00:55 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Black Forest Cake Lodge and the Cult of Uranus 25 Apr 2015 03:29 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The Global HQ For The NWO - The Black Forest Lodge

www.blackforestlodge.com/#2825

A Bavarian-style lodge  in Big Bear.

The occultist worshippers of the Cult of Uranus plot their strategy for global domination from the Black Forest Lodge!!

The Black Forest Cake Lodge and the Cult of Uranus 25 Apr 2015 10:58 #3

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Is this what's know as a troll disinfo distraction thread, or is Orange turning into the Terry Wogan of TZ,?

It seems to me a simple propaganda tactic to mock the truth that exposes your foundations, the Wodenites don't like exposure do they, they like to start and finish with Adolf being a good Christian boy, love thy neighbour and all the rest of it

In fact it was the Christian church that trampled on paganism and symbols such as the Norse runes, and as we all know, it was Hitler & Himmler that were reintroducing these pagan themes back into the public consciousness, rather than having them as something that only then existed underground so to speak.

So it's not the resurrection of Christ that they were interested in, rather the resurrection of paganism, which then leads to the sun wheel, and beyond.

This thread is basically intent on hiding that fact through propaganda presented as mimicry.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The Black Forest Cake Lodge and the Cult of Uranus 25 Apr 2015 11:04 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
What rot. Trust a Jewish troll disinformation agent to post disinformation!!

Or is Frothy an Aleister Crowley apologist??
XI° – Rocket to Uranus
Anal Intercourse and the O.T.O.Michael Bertiaux, William Wallace Webb, William C. Conway, Roland Merritt Shreves, Cecil Frederic Russell, Aleister Crowley, Theodor Reuss, Marc-Antoine Lullyanov, Oscar Schlag, Marcelo Ramos Motta, Kenneth Grant, Choronzon Club, Victor B. Neuburg, Patrick King, James Graeb, William Breeze, Llee Heflin, Hermann Joseph Metzger, Louis T. CullingBy Peter-Robert Koenig

The structure of the Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.), like that of Freemasonry, is based on a staged series of initiations or degrees. The essence of the Order is in its higher degrees; strictly speaking only members of these degrees are considered to be members of the O.T.O. proper. 
Aleister Crowley: "Of the Eleventh Degree [of the Ordo Templi Orientis], its powers, privileges, and qualifications, nothing whatever is said in any grade. It has no relation to the general plan of the Order, is inscrutable, and dwells in its own palaces." (Liber CXCIV, 1919)
Crowley: "I am inclined to believe that the XIth degree is better than the IXth degree", diary entry 26 August 1916. 
"Oh, how superior is the Eye of Horus to the Mouth of Isis!". Diary 1913 about a boy showered with"foaming seed": "While the other in his orgasm receives the waters." "Let it be no sin to us to have buggered the virle bum." "While the priest thrusts his thyrsus between boyish buttocks, All is accomplished; come Holy Dove!"bluepyramid.tripod.com/index/id4.html. "The Equinox" IV;2, Maine 1998, 405. 

"You [Gerald Yorke] referred to XI Deg.O.T.O.: Was this ever committed to writing ? No, I [Charles Stansfeld Jones / Achad] feel very certain that it never was in any official manner. I think it was only mentioned at all with a view to indicating that A.C. still had "something" which even the X.Deg. Brethren knew nothing of, and which could never be discussed. That there is such a secret, beyond anything indicated in the IXth. one may well believe --or even know. But one cannot know, for sure, just what that meant to A.C. --or may mean to anyone else. Therefore I cannot be sure of anything in regard to the matter, so far as A.C. was concerned. It could be that some slight hint, or trace of what he meant was intended to be conveyed to me in certain slight passages of Liber Aleph --which, as you know, was written expressly for me as his Magical Son. I certainly did not fully comprehend his meaning at the time, and now, in the light of many further years of Initiation, I still cannot be sure that he fully understood such a formula. Silence, then, (the 4th.Power of the Sphinx) seems still to be the true guardian of any such further mystery." 
Charles Stansfeld Jones / Achad to Gerald Yorke
March 17, 1948

SUMMARY OF CROWLEY’S SEX MAGICK SYSTEM
VII° Adoration of the phallus as Baphomet, both within and withoutVIII° Interaction with something outside the closed vessels of the vagina and the anusIX° Interaction inside the vagina with either the blood or the secretions of a woman when excitedX° Impregnation + fertilisation of an egg + the act of creation or succession (e.g. election of the OHO)XI° Two-folded: i) Isolation in the anus [per vas nefandum] where it is considered unable to interact with anything at all ii) interaction with excrement (one of Crowley’s preferred ingredients) and small amounts of blood (where small wounds occur through the intercourse), mucus and of course the mucous membranes that lead directly into the blood supply, etc., etc. Crowley dreamt of giving birth to a foetus per anum. "... a mass of blood & slime."
Crowley allegedly wrote a longer piece on the XI° from which only an outline has survived. He explained that "the 'Child' of such a love [XI°] is a third person, a Holy Spirit, so to speak, partaking of both natures, yet boundless and impersonal because it is a bodiless creation of a wholly divine nature."[Note compiled by Cosmos Trelawney] 

Regarding Theodor Reuss' involvment with homosexuality, see The Early Years Of The O.T.O. 

It seems obvious that there is no final decision as to "what the XI° is" and how "it" is been put "into" the many different O.T.O. systems. 

The Secrets of the O.T.O. and the History of the O.T.O.

The Black Forest Cake Lodge and the Cult of Uranus 25 Apr 2015 12:09 #5

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Yes that's right, I'm always posting pro Crowley posts arent I :facepalm:

This thread has obviously been set up to try hide the pagan theme that was installed into the NSDAP and resurrected into European consciousness by Himmler and Hitler.

Their behaviour in this matter is unmistakable, and your attempted distraction the same.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

The Black Forest Cake Lodge and the Cult of Uranus 25 Apr 2015 13:34 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The food that the Cult of Uranus eat as they plot to systematically subvert the world to tyranny in the Black Forest Lodge!!!

Black Forest Passover Brownies

This is a modern variant on classic Passover cakes that are flavoured with cherry preserves.

Ingredients:

100g vegetable shortening (or butter)
120g dark chocolate
4 large eggs
400g sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
150g matzo cake meal (finely-ground matzoh bread)
180ml cherry preserves
2 tsp Kirsch (optional)
powdered sugar (icing sugar contains cornflour and is not Kosher, to make, grind granulated sugar in a coffee grinder until you have a pwder)

Method:

Combine the shortening (or butter) and chocolate in the top of a bain-marie (double boiler) and heat gently until melted and combined.

Meanwhile combine the eggs, sugar and salt in a large bowl and beat vigourously until pale and thick. Blend in the chocolate mixture along with the vanilla extract. Whisk until thoroughly combined then add the matzo meal.

Line a square or rectangle baking pan with greaseproof (waxed) paper then pour in the batter. Combine the cherry preserves with the Kirsch then drop spoonfuls of this mixture evenly over the top of the brownie mix (do not stir in). Transfer the finished cake to an oven pre-heated to 160°C and cook for between 35 and 50 minutes, or until nicely browned and a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake emerges cleanly. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.

Slice into bars and serve (you will get at least 24 bars, depending on their size).
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Black Forest Cake Lodge and the Cult of Uranus 08 Feb 2016 08:56 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
As they ate up the old one, the usual suspects are now working on a brand new

truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66424-green-man-aka-satan-the-devil-pan-ect.html

and "robert baird" is dropping black forest cup cakes on the forum just like
head- and thus brainless Marie-Antoinette reincarnate:

"If the peasants have no bread, let them eat black forest cup cakes!"

:rofl:

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2016 09:03 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Black Forest Cake Lodge and the Cult of Uranus 08 Feb 2016 10:28 #8

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I'm sure they have this ingredient in the batter.

The Black Forest Cake Lodge and the Cult of Uranus 08 Feb 2016 10:48 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The typical manische Witz (manic joke) is shining brightly through their thin, unleavened dough :chuckle:

How to: truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/65610-2-vent-2-furious.html#152721

Ingredients: CLICK

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Black Forest Cake Lodge and the Cult of Uranus 08 Feb 2016 16:05 #10

I bet they all use the Arm & Hammer brand for all their baking needs.. :thumbup:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2016 16:10 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI