Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: How did you find this forum?

How did you find this forum? 27 Oct 2015 05:41 #1

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10135
  • Likes received: 2869
How did you find this place?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

How did you find this forum? 27 Oct 2015 18:06 #2

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
At first I saw a thread started by Daisy trying to answer all is well stuff, and the SZ, "the forum that should not be named."

AFTER SOMETIME I found it looking in Internet.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 27 Oct 2015 20:13 #3

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10135
  • Likes received: 2869
For Novum to make the forum grow he needs to know how people find this place.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

How did you find this forum? 27 Oct 2015 20:19 #4

  • ragnarokandroll
  • Guest
  • ragnarokandroll's Avatar
If there was a formula for ensuring a website gained a greater audience, everybody would be using it. You can't "make" a forum like this grow - it either happens without being forced in any way, or not at at all.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 27 Oct 2015 20:35 #5

I just type in truth forums in to the browser and truth-zone.net came up as well as david dyke forum and sanctum zone.
But i believe the dyke forum and S.Z are run by the same people.Im still unsure about this place.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 27 Oct 2015 22:05 #6

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17273
  • Likes received: 8048
.......... wrote:
For Novum to make the forum grow he needs to know how people find this place.

This is true, i think ragnorak has a point to though, not sure how to force these things.

Theres been alot of online promotion in the past by me, even DG and pheony did a fair bit of effort at one time, it didnt really bear fruit.

backfromthebrink, sanctum zone its run by the members there, it was set up as a community run site where all the members have a say.. some of us were there but too much intolerance of certain viewpoints and infighting resulted in this place being formed. Some here were even banned there, like the OP of this thread.

I can assure you we've nothing to do with Mr Icke or his forums, not sure how to prove it to ya though :larf: perhaps in time you will see some traits of it.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 27 Oct 2015 22:35 #7

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10135
  • Likes received: 2869
novum wrote:

Theres been alot of online promotion in the past by me, even DG and pheony did a fair bit of effort at one time, it didnt really bear fruit.

Keep in mind alot has changed since then in the Truth community.

The major topics that were focal talking points of guys like Alex Jones & David Icke from 2007-2013 have changed.

9/11 & Bin Laden, The Rothschild family, Shape Shifting Lizards, Bush, Blair and The Iraq War, JFK, WW2

Just to show an example of how much things have changed take the police state for example.

In the US people who complained about police now champion law enforcement due to Ferguson and Baltimore race riots.

Now America will have a new president and Europe is in the middle of an immigration crisis.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 28 Oct 2015 02:46 #8

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17273
  • Likes received: 8048
.......... wrote:
In the US people who complained about police now champion law enforcement due to Ferguson and Baltimore race riots.

Now America will have a new president and Europe is in the middle of an immigration crisis.

Trump talks the talk, but most of us here know he cant be allowed to walk the walk. So yes its gonna be interesting, will the establishment run out of rabbits to pull outta their sleeve?

He can only be a puppet because thats all they are allowed to be (imho)... the video on the front page of this site where G edward griffin speaks summarises it well i feel.

Europe is at the mercy of the establishments middle east invasions.

Back to sites/forums, theres alot of competition out there.. ATS and GLP are big, theres DIF of course which alot of people find because Icke has such a profile, same goes for prison planet, theres others. Then theres facebook, youtube, i wont mention twitter cause its shit, what the fuck can you say in a few characters.. its good for lynn rothschild to biggup her puppet hillary all the time, ok for stuff like that it works.

Im pleased that we have moderate activity here , its something to build on.

And thanks for the thread, it was a cool idea. And i know you'd like to see the site grow, ive always known that... we know how well that mindset goes down in some other places ey. :hahano:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 28 Oct 2015 17:47 #9

  • SPIGot
  • SPIGot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 85
  • Likes received: 38
chandrakavi wrote:
At first I saw a thread started by Daisy trying to answer all is well stuff, and the SZ, "the forum that should not be named."

AFTER SOMETIME I found it looking in Internet.

This is how I found this place also, thanks Daisy :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 28 Oct 2015 17:57 #10

Well got the boot on DI ( vol inactive never to be reactivated lol) but was invited to SZ, just before that occurred lol

Then of course SZ was a very nice place :larf: A fairy tale of a place which required no fighting :twitch: But I kept hearing moaning about this other gaff, so popped over for a look, and thought what a load of arrogant pricks, lots of slagging each other off, so thought I would fit in quite nicely :emb: :larf:

So after a few suspensions on SZ told them to shove it and ended up here, a nicer bunch of people I could not wish to interact with :ponda: :cool2: :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero

How did you find this forum? 28 Oct 2015 19:18 #11

  • Asva
  • Asva's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 491
  • Likes received: 165
I typed in a search saying David Icke is Shite, and Sanctum Zone came up; I had a look there, then found this place.

I thought Phiz and her vigour was 'awesum', as there were about two posters at that point, I lurked for some time lol

For the record, I'v never posted or been a member of the Icke thing, I read it shortly before I found this forum as I remember him in his shell suit on Wogan in the early 1990s, I thought he was off his head! I remember him commentating on the golf, my dad watched, he seemed different in a shell suit with glassy eyes focused in the distance.... mmmm
Last Edit: 28 Oct 2015 19:26 by Asva. Reason: additions
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

How did you find this forum? 13 Nov 2015 20:08 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Wow! Thanks, Asva!

Only now did I come across your latest comment and I hope it was not the last.

Come back and share your views ... I very much enjoyed your contributions.


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2015 20:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 13 Nov 2015 20:15 #13

backfromthebrink wrote:
I just type in truth forums in to the browser and truth-zone.net came up as well as david dyke forum and sanctum zone.
But i believe the dyke forum and S.Z are run by the same people.Im still unsure about this place.

There were so many profiles/characters at D.I I didn't believe to be real. Steppewar, I never bought into him being real along with a few others.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 13 Nov 2015 20:25 #14

i was searching for a "shape of the earth" discussion board and this forum came up.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 13 Nov 2015 20:31 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

How did you find this forum?


Several members knew me from the dif pit and invited me to join SZ forum.
At that time Lizzy was my closest relation, we shared e-mails and after I
had watched SZ for some time I knew I did not want to join, for who wants
to jump out of the pan into the fire? Those who fought me viciously in the pit
had already signed in on SZ. Finally TZ was created and Lizzy asked me to join.
I trusted her and after some time of watching this forum I finally signed in.
Strangely enough Lizzy was gone for a very long time. Maoists, communists,
anarchists... who were members of SZ and TZ at the same time did not really
like my views :emb: but Lizzy, who seemed to have shared them in the pit was
nowhere in sight. So I took my first time out. Then diamondgeezer sadly passed
and I thought it was no coincidence that I came back a few days later, just to see
how the forum was going - it was almost dead, too - and I saw that the members
were humans, not only propaganda bots .. thus I stayed and kept on posting my
thoughts on subjects which moved and concerned me and which I could not
express on German boards for obvious reasons.This is, in a big nutshell, how I
came here.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2015 21:05 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 13 Nov 2015 21:21 #16

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17273
  • Likes received: 8048
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Then diamondgeezer sadly passed
and I thought it was no coincidence that I came back a few days later, just to see
how the forum was going - it was almost dead, too
.

It was at that time, the forum was almost dead, its a fact. Just before DG passed.

It was just quiet.

And the 'racists' didnt show up because DG passed. Thats another load of bullshit thats proposed in other places also.

The forum started growing again imo because it got more difficult for people to speak their mind elsewhere, DIF went on another round of banhammerings for one and it was simply coincidence. Adding to that was some people coming back to pay their respects to DG.

But yes at the time of his passing, just before, dead as a doornail.

I still regret not asking DG how he was at that time... it was mostly just the two of us logged in around the time he passed, and I had a lot of shit going on and never thought what happened would happen... just goes to show, expect the unexpected and reach out to people when you can, you may not get another chance. I dont know if it wouldve made a difference, it plays on my mind, and i cant forget it because im here on TZ, so i dont forget ever. I still look at the who's online bit at the bottom and think of just our two usernames down there sometimes.

Even though ive upset people along the way, the only reason this forum hasnt completely died is that we let people have their say here for the most part, and dont cave in to demands from member A to remove/ban member B and so on.

This place was truly set up so people could have their say, thats the foundation of it. The three of us who did this know why we did it. So within reason thats how it is here. If things are removed its to try keep the place out of hassles, not to impose political will onto people.

We arent here to sell anything, or impose our political or any other will onto anybody. Whatever will be will be, the members make the forum, not the other way around.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2015 21:35 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, spectero, cosmo0

How did you find this forum? 28 Jan 2016 22:57 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
TZ has to go the way of all owned forums, just like SZ.

Umm no, youve been posting here unrestricted for a few years.

Doubt you could make it one evening on SZ without being banned. Same could be said for a number of other places.



You know why I never ever wanted to "make it" there.
If you forgot it, reread the above comment.


Source and context, still available at this moment:
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65856-we-won-t-save-refugees-by-destroying-our-own-country.html?start=500#193354

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2016 22:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 28 Jan 2016 23:27 #18

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17273
  • Likes received: 8048
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
You know why I never ever wanted to "make it" there.

Because its nothing like here, thats why. :P

Despite you claims to the contrary.

And you wouldnt "make it" through one evening there i suspect... either way any working account of yours wouldnt last very long there. :hahano:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 10 Mar 2016 21:06 #19

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
I thought to bump this thread for there are so many "newbies" here,
who might want to share their "history".

:)

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How did you find this forum? 10 Mar 2016 21:15 #20

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I thought to bump this thread for there are so many "newbies" here,
who might want to share their "history".

:)

.

You mean the users who have come from other forums using the same name they did on them, pity some of the older posters were not man/woman enough to do that. :wissl: :ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.