Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: @LIZZY

@LIZZY 26 Nov 2015 21:19 #1

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

@LIZZY 26 Nov 2015 21:36 #2

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I thought about blocking you ent - but it's just TOO funny :hahano:

ent's PM's .....some might consider this harassment - i find it hilarious :P - what on earth would mrs ent say - tut-tut :ponda:

Message from entrangermercenary1 online
Monday, 23. November - 07:13 pm

Good Evening Lizzy,
Ill send the batphone number tmrrw when I find it, its good to talk

Dave

Thursday, 26. November - 04:12 pm

Hello Lizzy hope your well?

Batphone number:

Mobile 07762 754387

Do you DARE

Dave

=====================================

you're out of your friggin mind :P - now piss off. :hahano:
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2015 21:37 by Lizzy.

@LIZZY 26 Nov 2015 21:42 #3

Lizzy wrote:
I thought about blocking you ent - but it's just TOO funny :hahano:

ent's PM's .....some might consider this harassment - i find it hilarious :P - what on earth would mrs ent say - tut-tut :ponda:

Monday, 23. November - 07:13 pm

Good Evening Lizzy,
Ill send the batphone number tmrrw when I find it, its good to talk

Dave

Thursday, 26. November - 04:12 pm

Hello Lizzy hope your well?

Batphone number:

Mobile 07762 754387

Do you DARE

Dave

=====================================

you're out of your friggin mind :P - now piss off. :hahano:

Lizzy you should phone..its not a crisis phone, but you should try all the same :D :larf: :thumbup:

@LIZZY 26 Nov 2015 21:42 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
He gave you the opportunity to get really personal and say what you've got to say away from the keyboard, but like the cheap twat you are, you've just put a person's number in the public realm so that any knob-end can ring it. Making it easy for such mugs and the likes of you is the only reason I don't give out any personal information.
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2015 21:43 by ragnarok.

@LIZZY 26 Nov 2015 21:45 #5

ragnarok wrote:
He gave you the opportunity to get really personal and say what you've got to say away from the keyboard, but like the cheap twat you are, you've just put a person's number in the public realm so that any knob-end can ring it. Making it easy for such mugs and the likes of you is the only reason I don't give out any personal information.

Thanks Rags, but hey ho no worries...its a bat phone after all :chuckle: :cool2:

Trouble is when they have to interact with real people....errrr ummmm words tend to fail them :wissl: :ponda:

Edit:

Ahh I just noticed your comment about Mrs Ent LIzzy :larf:

Maybe she loves a 3 some :wissl: Did you think something sexual was intended? :facepalm: Im up for it if you are, but its not going to be for free :D :P

Maybe it was a test, maybe Im just the fake you think, but as the thread in the members only section suggests different :wissl:
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2015 22:07 by entrangermercenary1.

@LIZZY 26 Nov 2015 22:35 #6

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Fuck Off - he's got a wife and FOUR kids - don't play games with me , your insinuations are all over this forum .

If the Mrs likes a 3 some don't you think Rags is your guy - he seems very friendly :wissl:

Now screw off the pair of you - the NATO goon and the Economic Hitman - your both slime

so it's a genuine # - LOL :joker:

rags YOU are pure shite - that's what tosser lizard brains like you do -put blame in the wrong place - your a total turd. - infact your worse than ent - the way you sliver around here makes you the most repulsive of any member I've seen here.

@LIZZY 26 Nov 2015 22:45 #7

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It's "slither," you tard. If you are going to insult me, at least have the decency to spell properly.

@LIZZY 26 Nov 2015 23:01 #8

Lizzy wrote:
go away - he's got a wife and FOUR kids - don't play games with me , your insinuations are all over this forum .

If the Mrs likes a 3 some don't you think Rags is your guy - he seems very friendly :wissl:

Now screw off the pair of you - the NATO goon and the Economic Hitman - your both slime

so it's a genuine # - LOL :joker:

rags YOU are pure shite - that's what tosser lizard brains like you do -put blame in the wrong place - your a total turd. - infact your worse than ent - the way you sliver around here makes you the most repulsive of any member I've seen here.

Well of course its a real number ffs :facepalm:

You also forgot the "Fake" Nato Goon :larf:

@LIZZY 26 Nov 2015 23:11 #9

Cheers for the info :thumbup:
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*

@LIZZY 26 Nov 2015 23:19 #10

backfromthebrink wrote:
Cheers for the info :thumbup:

If you want info you only got to ask... :facepalm: lets talktalk about it
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2015 23:20 by entrangermercenary1.

@LIZZY 26 Nov 2015 23:40 #11

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
It's "slither," you tard. If you are going to insult me, at least have the decency to spell properly.

you're the jumped up jew Mong around here - you think your so clever with underhand agenda driven ploys - I've seen you in actions for so many yrs and now we have to put up with it here - at least ent doesn't hide what he is but you attempt to , behind slick zio retort .

@LIZZY 27 Nov 2015 04:55 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Lizzy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

you're the jumped up jew Mong around here - you think your so clever with underhand agenda driven ploys - I've seen you in actions for so many yrs and now we have to put up with it here - at least ent doesn't hide what he is but you attempt to , behind slick zio retort .

Ent - just checking, is raggy acting the wingman to get you in Lizzy's good books?

:wissl:
Once a hyena always a hyena.

@LIZZY 27 Nov 2015 07:41 #13

Blue_Tackler wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

Ent - just checking, is raggy acting the wingman to get you in Lizzy's good books?

:wissl:

Bastard, you see through everything !! :chuckle: :thumbup:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare