Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 28 Dec 2015 21:22 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
rodin wrote:
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it


Right place, right time ... ?


NEVER EVER.



:roll:

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 00:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 28 Dec 2015 21:46 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
You may also be interested in the upside-down thread:



Things that most probably will happen ... ^^


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 28 Dec 2015 22:04 #3

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17185
  • Likes received: 8029
Things that most probably will never happen:

Wiikkid and Cinta (despite the avatars)
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 28 Dec 2015 22:15 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:
Things that most probably will never happen:

Wiikkid and Cinta (despite the avatars)


:dunno:

Sorry, but it's beyond me what you are assuming.
Could you please explain your drift.


Thanks.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 28 Dec 2015 22:21 #5

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17185
  • Likes received: 8029
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:dunno:

Sorry, but it's beyond me what you are assuming.
Could you please explain your drift.


Thanks.


.

Kids hot for her, thats what the kids av's are for. :cool2:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 28 Dec 2015 22:32 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:

Kids hot for her, thats what the kids av's are for. :cool2:


:dunno: gogol mogol has no sensible translation for this .... :dunno:


But maybe it's of no relevance anyway :)



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2015 22:36 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 28 Dec 2015 22:36 #7

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17185
  • Likes received: 8029
kid=wiikkkkidddd

hot for her = got the hots for her = wants to bow chicka wow wow

Always happy to help our non-english as a first language members. :coolio:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 28 Dec 2015 22:37 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:
kid=wiikkkkidddd

hot for her = got the hots for her = wants to bow chicka wow wow

Always happy to help our non-english as a first language members. :coolio:




Thank you very much from a non-native speaker.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

:thumbup: :yup: :chuckle:
:rofl: :killinme:
(When the lunacy is over, hopefully soon, I will write a book
on German humour. You'll be one of the first to receive a
personally signed copy :cool: )
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2015 22:42 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 28 Dec 2015 22:54 #9

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17185
  • Likes received: 8029
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 28 Dec 2015 22:57 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]




:D :chuckle: :killinme: :rofl:

:thumbup:

Edit:

You made my day!

:)

Second best/funniest comment - really, mean it - besides this typically funny contribution by another one of L's friends:zax wrote:
Welll,instead of Germanizing the entire forum,she coulld place this thread in her Fizzledink Zone and wrap barbed wire around it like she did to the rest of the forum this year. :ponda:

:joker:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2015 23:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 28 Dec 2015 23:19 #11

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17185
  • Likes received: 8029
zax wrote:
Well,instead of Germanizing the entire forum,she coulld place this thread in her Fizzledink Zone and wrap barbed wire around it like she did to the rest of the forum this year. :ponda:

He's too late.

It has begun.

First its the thank you button....
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 28 Dec 2015 23:51 #12

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 3007
LOL - :larf: - :cool:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 29 Dec 2015 00:08 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^



Trolling idiots able to provide evidence for their vile insinuations / absurd claims / fantasies ...


NEVER EVER


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 00:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 29 Dec 2015 00:41 #14

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^



Trolling idiots able to provide evidence for their vile insinuations / absurd claims / fantasies ...


NEVER EVER


:)
Like the one's you make saying 'jew' to me? Hasbra? Frau, you and the flying monkey's make fool's of yourselves each time you say that. But, then look at team as a whole.Mod's :twitch: all.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 29 Dec 2015 00:48 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
wiikkidd wrote:
Like the one's you make saying 'jew' to me? Hasbra? Frau, you and the flying monkey's make fool's of yourselves each time you say that. But, then look at team as a whole.Mod's :twitch: all.

In fact I do have a soft spot for all things ... underprivileged.

But


Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^


... I definitely don't tolerate proven hasbara maniacs. Thus I usually try to avoid responding and ignore them.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 00:58 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 29 Dec 2015 00:59 #16

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
So you ignore your lie of hasabra, Frau. Denial. But if you accept Jesus as savior, that will be forever, long after this 'thing' you cling to is blown away in the sands of time. :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 29 Dec 2015 20:50 #17

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:
Things that most probably will never happen:

Wiikkid and Cinta (despite the avatars)


:dunno:

Sorry, but it's beyond me what you are assuming.
Could you please explain your drift.


Thanks.


.

We could have a double wedding dear ; I think EM is already looking for a suitable ring for you

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, entrangermercenary1

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 29 Dec 2015 21:10 #18

Cinta wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:
Things that most probably will never happen:

Wiikkid and Cinta (despite the avatars)


:dunno:

Sorry, but it's beyond me what you are assuming.
Could you please explain your drift.


Thanks.


.

We could have a double wedding dear ; I think EM is already looking for a suitable ring for you


:larf: :larf: :larf:

:thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 14 Jan 2016 11:13 #19

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17185
  • Likes received: 8029
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Things that most probably will never happen ...

Pfiz declaring TZ hasbara free.

Wiikkiid enjoying a black sun cake.

Tackler kicking wolfys butt.. at anything.

RB hanging out with John Travolta

RB hanging out with peacenik.

Zax hanging out at the German Festival.

And, exorcist letting the missus reverse parallel park.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, Exorcist

Things that most probably will never happen ... ^^ 14 Jan 2016 12:25 #20

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1742
  • Likes received: 640
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.