Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 11 Apr 2016 05:49 #1

• HAPPYDAY
  • Fresh Member

Who can remember dark eternal from Ickes forum?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 11 Apr 2016 05:53 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember he said he's seen people shapeshift into lizards.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 11 Apr 2016 19:36 #3

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
yep - I distinctly remember the day he arrived at the pit , his first post was about being in contact with aliens, needing some type of exorcism - that he was a member of an Illuminati family ....a rapid rise to mod for a newbie was startling , instrumental in the major mod fall out and split when Limelady got the boot - just goes to show how pathetic the admin had always been over at the pit. He's basically a totally deluded nut-job. His next virtual career was a self proclaimed ace body builder creating mini mayhem there too :hahano:

his mad ex- wife :hahano:

wonder who she was on DIF ?
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2016 19:48 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, HAPPYDAY

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 12 Apr 2016 10:04 #4

Lizzy wrote:
yep - I distinctly remember the day he arrived at the pit , his first post was about being in contact with aliens, needing some type of exorcism - that he was a member of an Illuminati family ....a rapid rise to mod for a newbie was startling , instrumental in the major mod fall out and split when Limelady got the boot - just goes to show how pathetic the admin had always been over at the pit. He's basically a totally deluded nut-job. His next virtual career was a self proclaimed ace body builder creating mini mayhem there too :hahano:

Hmmm I must be going soft and senile in my old age but THANK YOU LIZZY :emb: :chuckle: :cool2: :P

Jason told me via PM he was ex CIA :chuckle: Well he could well be as the CIA employ rather a lot of people :wissl:

So I asked him about a basic dirty bomb, where he could source the material from, and how to construct one. He also mentioned he was a Merc :hahano: So again I fired a few questions at him.

Lets just say the amount of PMs were very limited :wissl:

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 12 Apr 2016 10:34 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
I remember he said he's seen people shapeshift into lizards.

The first person/thing I see doing any such trickery is going to have its powers tested seriously, as the first opportunity I get, they'll be kidnapped, and forced to shapeshift on camera, or shapeshift no more.

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 12 Apr 2016 12:48 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Id give you a hand with that, but try keep my nose clean on the kidnap bit, you seen the penalties for that shit these days? grrrr.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 12 Apr 2016 13:38 #7

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It'd be worth the eventual sentence just to see a barrister argue your defence in a court room. I've been in jail and it holds no fear for me. If something is worth doing, it's worth risking jail for. Catching a reptile shapeshifter would rank right up there in the things I'd be willing to do time for.
Last Edit: 12 Apr 2016 13:39 by ragnarok.

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 12 Apr 2016 13:53 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Still sucks that the good old days of getting a slap on the wrist for a good old fashioned kidnapping are gone. Damn UN and their human rights mumbo jumbo.

Anyway... i wouldnt hold my breath on actually catching a shapeshifter in action, but the attempted invoking is a good excuse to partake in some blood drinking rituals.

1365 = 1

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 12 Apr 2016 17:14 #9

• GMP
  • Silver Member
What sort of name is 'Blaha' FFS?
No wonder the dude's a nutter, he must have been bullied in school.
Kids can be cruel.
:)

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 13 Apr 2016 00:24 #10

• HAPPYDAY
  • Fresh Member

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 13 Apr 2016 00:34 #11

• HAPPYDAY
  • Fresh Member

Jason has two sides one side seems to be fantasy but the other side is well grounded in exposing the suppliment industry and he also offers free fitness and strength and nutrition advice for free. So dont write him off.

Last Edit: 13 Apr 2016 00:37 by HAPPYDAY.

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 13 Apr 2016 15:50 #12

Lizzy wrote:

Hello Truth-zoners, I am messaging you today for your help and to see if any of you know Jason Blaha? He is passing himself off as a bodybuilding guru and many of our forum members have received poor advice from Mr. Blaha. Threats have been made by him towards our members due to their persistence in trying to get the facts about his actual knowledge of bodybuilding. He has made many enemies continuously exposing many bodybuilders steroid use attempting to bully them into admitting using them, even though they do not have to do so if they so choose as it is a private matter which any individual is entitled to do as it is their own body.

It seems Mr. Blaha has been leading many different lives and a kind of fantasy existence on different forums, one a CIA mercenary, one an illuminati reptile overlord(?!), another a white supremacist, now a bodybuilding guru. He denies all of this even though there is a huge amount of evidence to suggest he is lying. We simply want to inform our members of the truth. Is he a person who they can take honest advice from with the knowledge that they won't waste their time or more seriously get injuries.

Can you help? Have any of your members ever had contact with Mr. Blaha, spoken to him, messaged him, have you ever seen anything that suggests he is a fantasist who makes up stories and lies about his true identity. I'm sorry if you find my message blunt, but we genuinely would like your help in finding out the truth. If you have any knowledge whatsoever, please do not hesitate to message me privately or in this thread. Thanks you so much for your time, and do not feel obliged to respond only if you feel you would like to.

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 13 Apr 2016 16:38 #13

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
He's on the internet in person giving out bodybuilding and nutrition advice when he clearly doesn't have a successful bodybuilder's body. How much more evidence do you need that he's full of shit?

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 13 Apr 2016 16:59 #14

ragnarok wrote:
He's on the internet in person giving out bodybuilding and nutrition advice when he clearly doesn't have a successful bodybuilder's body. How much more evidence do you need that he's full of shit?

Hi ragnarok, if only it were that simple, believe me his lies make a long story and I don't want to bore you if you're not interested. One of the many stories he's made up is he says he used to be a competitive bodybuilder and he's trained athletes to beat drug tests, which we know is a lie and have shown it to be so, but he's lied again saying we're making it up, even though we know we're 100% accurate.

People are starting to see through the lies fortunately and his subscriber count is falling, but the more lies we can prove are fake the more chance we have of convincing the public he is a fraud. That's why any information would be greatly appreciated. His training and diet information a large chunk of it is bogus and eventually someone will get hurt. Thanks for your time

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 13 Apr 2016 17:06 #15

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:

Mr Blaha's not exactly what our bodybuilding chums might term 'ripped' is he?
That said this poster trawling for dirt on the chap needs watching.
Why do that?

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 14 Apr 2016 10:39 #16

GMP wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

Why do that?

Hi GMP as I mentioned we can see he's not a bodybuilder now by any stretch of the imagination, we are piecing together the facts coming from his stories of his younger years pretending he was a physique competitor, bodybuilding expert and steroid advisor, all of which we are finding out are lies. These lies are why people take his advice, thinking he knows more than he does, and he was something that he wasn't.

Not only is he lying to the bodybuilding community, he has also lied to other communities as your own, pretending to be an expert or to have had massive amounts of experience in different topics. Our goal is to expose him as a fraud, some might say that it is not important, but to the many people in our community who he has lied and given useless advice and information to, it is important.

This site is called truth-zone, hopefully you can all understand exactly why we on our forum would also like to know the truth about Mr. Blaha. Thanks for your time and also thanks to the people who have messaged me in private, please feel free to contact me anyone who has any information they feel is relevant. Thanks again it is much appreciated.
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2016 10:41 by Genovas Witness.

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 14 Apr 2016 15:33 #17

I take it this is the same ''Dark Eternal'' character that used to post on the DI forums, and who claimed to have had contact with ''reptilians''?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2016 15:33 by Return of Zorro.

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 14 Apr 2016 16:31 #18

• HAPPYDAY
  • Fresh Member
When it comes to alians,illuminate etc then Jason is a fantacist.

But when it comes to strength building and nutrition Jason is very good. So if your after strength building advice you can learn alot from Jason Blaha .

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 14 Apr 2016 16:35 #19

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Genovas Witness wrote:
GMP wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

Why do that?

Hi GMP as I mentioned we can see he's not a bodybuilder now by any stretch of the imagination, we are piecing together the facts coming from his stories of his younger years pretending he was a physique competitor, bodybuilding expert and steroid advisor, all of which we are finding out are lies. These lies are why people take his advice, thinking he knows more than he does, and he was something that he wasn't.

Not only is he lying to the bodybuilding community, he has also lied to other communities as your own, pretending to be an expert or to have had massive amounts of experience in different topics. Our goal is to expose him as a fraud, some might say that it is not important, but to the many people in our community who he has lied and given useless advice and information to, it is important.

This site is called truth-zone, hopefully you can all understand exactly why we on our forum would also like to know the truth about Mr. Blaha. Thanks for your time and also thanks to the people who have messaged me in private, please feel free to contact me anyone who has any information they feel is relevant. Thanks again it is much appreciated.

I don't buy it buddy.
No idea why you are going after this dude but it has feck all to do with protecting the 'bodybuilding community'.
Who TF appointed you to do that?
One of the Bodybuilding magazines?
I doubt it.
Bodybuilders are well savvy enough to see that anybody using a pic like Mr Blaha's to boost product is obviously a fantasist.
They certainly don't need somebody trawling for dirt online.
What's your personal beef with this guy?

Dark Eternal AKA Jason Blaha 14 Apr 2016 16:40 #20

• HAPPYDAY
  • Fresh Member

Jason has made alot of enemies in the fitness world with his exposure into alot of supplements.

Like I said with Jason he does offer alot of sound advice regarding strength training . Hes a power lifter so bodybuilders will probably not get the best advice .

Last Edit: 14 Apr 2016 16:48 by HAPPYDAY.