Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Bog University - starter for 10

Bog University - starter for 10 01 May 2016 22:12 #1

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 3007




This problem went viral in Japan after a study found 60 percent of 20 somethings could get the correct answer, down from a rate of 90 percent in the 1980s!


Do it without watching the vid .


my answer is 3.

( . i see it as 9 - 3 =6 ( one third of 6 =2) + 1 = 3 )
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 01:24 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 01 May 2016 22:18 #2

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
i got 1.
not claiming to be right, but "order of operations is important.
also 3 divided by 1/3 is 9
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Bog University - starter for 10 01 May 2016 22:24 #3

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
-1

bd is right with the order, so first: divide (3/ 1/3 = 9), then add (+1 = 10) and then subtract 9 - 10 = -1
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Bog University - starter for 10 02 May 2016 04:58 #4

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15091
  • Likes received: 5772
Gaia wrote:
-1

bd is right with the order, so first: divide (3/ 1/3 = 9), then add (+1 = 10) and then subtract 9 - 10 = -1

Too bad, as it says it is 1 at the end of the vid :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 02 May 2016 06:15 #5

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
-1

bd is right with the order, so first: divide (3/ 1/3 = 9), then add (+1 = 10) and then subtract 9 - 10 = -1

Too bad, as it says it is 1 at the end of the vid :D
So what's said in a video must be right? No surprise you say this. :facepalm:

Never heard of Meneer Van Dalen Wacht Op Antwoord? It's a clue for the order in which you perform the calculation: Machtsverheffen (ax), Vermenigvuldigen (a * x), Delen (a/x), Worteltrekken (x1/a), Optellen (a + x), Aftrekken (a - x).

In English the mnemonic is: Pandas Eat: Mustard on Dumplings, and Apples with Spice - for Parentheses, Exponentiation, Multiplication/Division, Addition/Subtraction

As only divide, add and subtract are in the formula, the correct answer should be -1. No matter what that video states.

Comments on the video:
artofbreathtaking3 hours ago
hey? so BODMAS is wrong? if we add before subtract, it's 9 - 10 = - 1... If BODMAS isn't the Rule why tell people it is?

David Newell6 days ago
I must protest, and maintain that the correct answer is -1, or negative 1, because addition takes precedence over subtraction, so (3x3=9), 9 + 1 = 10, and 9 - 10 = -1.

EanSeki Travis Berry1 week ago
PEMDAS. AKA, Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. <.< Not sure what I'm excusing, but guessing it was gaseous.

Dhruv Jain1 week ago
what the hell 1 is the wrong answer 9-9+1=-1! in bodmas addition is first u guyz the answer should be -1 what a fail sum
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 06:40 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Bog University - starter for 10 02 May 2016 08:53 #6

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15091
  • Likes received: 5772
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Good one! Seems you're not so dumb after all.

Now if you were only that bright on your WW II research as well... :chuckle:
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 08:54 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 02 May 2016 15:25 #7

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
Flare wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Good one! Seems you're not so dumb after all.

Maybe I'm not, but you are.

When I looked this up for my last post, it appears that "the rules have changed" and MVDWOA is "outdated". :conf:

1 - you could have slapped me with that with a very simple Google/wiki search, yet you didn't. I left it out to see if you would pick up on it or not. Apparently you didn't which indicates once again the lousy truth seeker is not me here. :chuckle:
2 - how can math rules (and then especially this very basic rule) change, don't you find that odd? Bd and the video are right according to "modern rules". My answer would have been right only in the past. The fact that such a rule with simple calculation can change only means that maths is a magic trick. It also explains why I wasn't up for a strong beta career; many things didn't make sense because they were too abstract. Maths should be the (fixed) language for real events (physics, chemistry), yet it has become a "science" of its own. This makes modern science dangerous ground infiltrated and screwed by Elites. Circular in many cases.
Now if you were only that bright on your WW II research as well... :chuckle:

Funny you say that, because it's you who relies on "Wise" propaganda c.s. and the truth seeking is skipped. "It's clear, this is how it is, no more questions, Hitler was a Hero, in fact the only hero of history, all the other puppets were controlled, but Hitler and his gang, noooo, they were honest straight thinking people, I stick to my new beliefs".

As I have pointed out a dozen+ logical inconsistencies in that Story, that Story is equally flawed as the Zionist Hollywood Spielberg Story. A Story doesn't become true suddenly when it's presented in "alternative" media, a story, and especially his-story; history, can only be true if it is logical, consistent and scientifically (based on empiricism; tests and philosophical basis of science) sound.

That the Holocaust Story is not, is clear. That the Wise Hero Story is not is also clear, yet you want it to be true so you cycle around the arguments against it and spam them over with videos propgandising the same story.

So thanks for this post, it says a lot about you.

And bd gains the prize for the right answer, :thumbup: not me. I am "outdated". :yerright:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 02 May 2016 22:31 #8

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15091
  • Likes received: 5772
Gaia wrote:

Funny you say that, because it's you who relies on "Wise" propaganda c.s. and the truth seeking is skipped. "It's clear, this is how it is, no more questions, Hitler was a Hero, in fact the only hero of history, all the other puppets were controlled, but Hitler and his gang, noooo, they were honest straight thinking people, I stick to my new beliefs".

As I have pointed out a dozen+ logical inconsistencies in that Story, that Story is equally flawed as the Zionist Hollywood Spielberg Story. A Story doesn't become true suddenly when it's presented in "alternative" media, a story, and especially his-story; history, can only be true if it is logical, consistent and scientifically (based on empiricism; tests and philosophical basis of science) sound.

That the Holocaust Story is not, is clear. That the Wise Hero Story is not is also clear, yet you want it to be true so you cycle around the arguments against it and spam them over with videos propgandising the same story.

So thanks for this post, it says a lot about you.

And bd gains the prize for the right answer, :thumbup: not me. I am "outdated". :yerright:

Let's see... :)

==============================================================================================================
Dunning–Kruger effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which relatively unskilled persons suffer illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their own ineptitude and evaluate their own ability accurately. Their research also suggests corollaries: highly skilled individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.[1]

The bias was first experimentally observed by David Dunning and Justin Kruger of Cornell University in 1999. They postulated that the effect is the result of internal illusion in the unskilled, and external misperception in the skilled: "The miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
==============================================================================================================

The above effect is definately applicable to you, since you haven't done your own thorough research on WW II yet, but you actually believe you are right by repeating everything that you have learned from school, family and Hollywood. I was of exact the same opinion as you were regarding the 'evil nazis', until I did my own research. Dennis Wise is an excellent historian by the way. His father fought for the AXIS-countries during WW II, and once Dennis was told about the Holocaust in school and asked his father about it, he sat him down and explained about the Holohoax and the real reason what the Germans were fighting for. Upon that knowledge, he started to do his own research over the decades and finally made TGSNT in order to teach the public the basics what the war was all about and what actually happened.

Of course, I don't rely myself only to TGSNT, as I have been looking into the material day after day since then, and can not conclude anything else than that Dennis Wise is right.

Basically, once you find out the Holocaust is faked, then it's only the sum of 1 + 1 = 2 to find out the complete history of WW II and Germany has been lied about. :)
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 22:33 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 02 May 2016 23:28 #9

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
so, our thread thus far:
a simple arithmatic puzzle is presented.
a couple of answersproposed.
Flare, who never addressed the thread topic has taken this as another nazi preaching platform.
what a fucking moron.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Bog University - starter for 10 03 May 2016 00:41 #10

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15091
  • Likes received: 5772
bd wrote:
so, our thread thus far:
a simple arithmatic puzzle is presented.
a couple of answersproposed.
Flare, who never addressed the thread topic has taken this as another nazi preaching platform.
what a fucking moron.

Well, I was surprised by Gaia's short flash of brightness, therefore I thought maybe I could divert that brightness from making and explaining a sum to a more important subject which is about the truth regarding WW II and doing his own necessary research in order to find it out.

Wondering where Gaia is at the moment, since he's been all calm and quiet today... I see he liked your post, so he's definately here with us. :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 03 May 2016 00:58 #11

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
Flare wrote:
bd wrote:
so, our thread thus far:
a simple arithmatic puzzle is presented.
a couple of answersproposed.
Flare, who never addressed the thread topic has taken this as another nazi preaching platform.
what a fucking moron.

Well, I was surprised by Gaia's short flash of brightness, therefore I thought maybe I could divert that brightness from making and explaining a sum to a more important subject which is about the truth regarding WW II and doing his own necessary research in order to find it out.

Wondering where Gaia is at the moment, since he's been all calm and quiet today... I see he liked your post, so he's definately here with us. :D

You don't research shit. Research is weighing different sources, looking at various angles and discriminating between propaganda and facts.

Your "1+1=2" simplicity and almost erotic Hitler adoration is not research at all. It's jumping on the first bandwagon that comes by. No skepticism, no idea about the background of warfare, the power of the "Zionists", no, just following some religious cult adoring a freaking dictator. Everyone who is disagreeing with that rather peculiar view is "brainwashed by Hollywood, or school books" or whatever bullcrap.

Foolish, empty, simplistic and uncritical. FAR away from "research". You are not even a scientist so you have never done any professional research. Stick to your JewTube religion, a deeper look into the filthy actions of war is far too difficult for you.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 03 May 2016 01:40 #12

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15091
  • Likes received: 5772
Gaia wrote:

You don't research shit. Research is weighing different sources, looking at various angles and discriminating between propaganda and facts.

Your "1+1=2" simplicity and almost erotic Hitler adoration is not research at all. It's jumping on the first bandwagon that comes by. No skepticism, no idea about the background of warfare, the power of the "Zionists", no, just following some religious cult adoring a freaking dictator. Everyone who is disagreeing with that rather peculiar view is "brainwashed by Hollywood, or school books" or whatever bullcrap.

Foolish, empty, simplistic and uncritical. FAR away from "research". You are not even a scientist so you have never done any professional research. Stick to your JewTube religion, a deeper look into the filthy actions of war is far too difficult for you.

Well.. I've been told (and you as well) for all my life only one side of the story regarding WW II, and that was the side of the allies by portraying themselves as the glorious and good guys, while portraying the Germans as incredible evil people who just gassed the poor and friendly jews who never did anything wrong, just because they were jews.

That fact alone should give you a big "WTF?!" if you just think about it... why would they do their ULTIMATE best to propagandize us for the past 71 years like that, as there clearly are 2 sides of the story?! Why didn't we ever get to hear the story of the German perspective then you should ask yourself. The only conclusion you can come to is, is that they have something HUGE to hide.

Research isn't that difficult to do with the internet on hand nowadays. Just read some of the work from David Irving and watch a few of his speeches in order to find out what is true and what is not, since ALL the research has already been done and is just ready to be picked up.
Last Edit: 03 May 2016 01:44 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 03 May 2016 01:49 #13

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
Excellent confirmation of what I've been saying.

"Don't look any further, I've found 'Ze Truth'! And project my own bad education on others." :facepalm:

There are about 6 million sides to a story, not "two". :iitm:

Jewish David Irving may have done excellent research but is as much a gatekeeper as others, only a bit more scientific. Taking his "words of wisdom" without any skeptical look is exactly what he hopes you do. And that is not research, that is a religion. "Stop, the priests have been identified and the Messiah was Radolf!!1!!!!!11!!!!!" :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 03 May 2016 02:11 #14

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15091
  • Likes received: 5772
Gaia wrote:
Excellent confirmation of what I've been saying.

"Don't look any further, I've found 'Ze Truth'! And project my own bad education on others." :facepalm:

There are about 6 million sides to a story, not "two". :iitm:

Jewish David Irving may have done excellent research but is as much a gatekeeper as others, only a bit more scientific. Taking his "words of wisdom" without any skeptical look is exactly what he hopes you do. And that is not research, that is a religion. "Stop, the priests have been identified and the Messiah was Radolf!!1!!!!!11!!!!!" :facepalm:

Got any evidence to back up your claim of David Irving being jewish?

Besides that, he is an excellent, if not, THE best historian on WW II since he went through all the archives in Germany, Russia (where he retrieved Goebbels diary) and the UK, he has spoken with Hitler's staff, brought the story about Dresden (which was unknown to the West) to the table in the 60's - 70's, went to Guernica to check out what really happened and has written a load of books about everything regarding WW II. Why do you think David Irving got so demonized by the Zionist media and was robbed of his fortune by them?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 03 May 2016 02:30 #15

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
Flare wrote:
Got any evidence to back up your claim of David Irving being jewish?
Yup.
Besides that, he is an excellent, if not, THE best historian on WW II since he went through all the archives in Germany, Russia (where he retrieved Goebbels diary) and the UK, he has spoken with Hitler's staff, brought the story about Dresden (which was unknown to the West) to the table in the 60's - 70's, went to Guernica to check out what really happened and has written a load of books about everything regarding WW II. Why do you think David Irving got so demonized by the Zionist media and was robbed of his fortune by them?

You don't look further than the smokescreen. Of course, Irving presents himself as a friend of your gang, but underneath there are far darker and smarter things happening.

How do you think that went, in Soviet Russia? David Irving just knocking on the doors of the communists, who themselves made up a lot of stories and lies about Nazi Germany, and then he just got the diary of Goebbels, another jew?

You've scratched the surface and stay comfortable with that half-truth. As you said "look no further, I've found Ze Truth". That's not truth seeking, that is equally dumb consumption of pre-fabricated "so-called" "alternative" media and think you have solved the case.

Even in this topic that was clear. I left open for you to score a big point to show I was wrong in my assessment of "-1" as the answer to the topic question. What you did is show that you are "great" at watching videos; your first comment in this topic but that even checking if my answer was correct was too much work. I left that clue for you to see if you were that sharp (not so sharp as it doesn't need any digging; the first link in a Google search would have brought you the scoring point) and you behaved exactly what I had thought, though hoped you were smarter.

Why do you think the videos of David Newington Irving are spread on JewTube? If he would be such a danger to "Ze Zionist's Cause", don't you think they would have done everything to take them down?

But stick to your "two-side" stories, there are no more angles to investigate, all the work has been done. Sleep well, Mr. Sheep. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 03 May 2016 03:27 #16

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15091
  • Likes received: 5772
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
Got any evidence to back up your claim of David Irving being jewish?
Yup.
Besides that, he is an excellent, if not, THE best historian on WW II since he went through all the archives in Germany, Russia (where he retrieved Goebbels diary) and the UK, he has spoken with Hitler's staff, brought the story about Dresden (which was unknown to the West) to the table in the 60's - 70's, went to Guernica to check out what really happened and has written a load of books about everything regarding WW II. Why do you think David Irving got so demonized by the Zionist media and was robbed of his fortune by them?

You don't look further than the smokescreen. Of course, Irving presents himself as a friend of your gang, but underneath there are far darker and smarter things happening.

How do you think that went, in Soviet Russia? David Irving just knocking on the doors of the communists, who themselves made up a lot of stories and lies about Nazi Germany, and then he just got the diary of Goebbels, another jew?

You've scratched the surface and stay comfortable with that half-truth. As you said "look no further, I've found Ze Truth". That's not truth seeking, that is equally dumb consumption of pre-fabricated "so-called" "alternative" media and think you have solved the case.

Even in this topic that was clear. I left open for you to score a big point to show I was wrong in my assessment of "-1" as the answer to the topic question. What you did is show that you are "great" at watching videos; your first comment in this topic but that even checking if my answer was correct was too much work. I left that clue for you to see if you were that sharp (not so sharp as it doesn't need any digging; the first link in a Google search would have brought you the scoring point) and you behaved exactly what I had thought, though hoped you were smarter.

Why do you think the videos of David Newington Irving are spread on JewTube? If he would be such a danger to "Ze Zionist's Cause", don't you think they would have done everything to take them down?

But stick to your "two-side" stories, there are no more angles to investigate, all the work has been done. Sleep well, Mr. Sheep. :thumbup:

- Ok, could you let me see what evidence you have on him being jewish then?

- It's not only David irving's vids which are on youtube, but for example Dennis' Wise documentaries as well, and Evalion, and a ton of other alt-right vids which are available. There are also a lot of documentaries regarding the Holohoax available... some are taken down, but then uploaded again shortly afterwards. TGSNT was also censored on youtube by the way, but it's back up again.

- Irving explained how he managed to make copies of the small glass plates on which Goebbels' diary was stored and managed to sneak it out of the archives btw.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 03 May 2016 03:39 #17

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
Flare wrote:
- Ok, could you let me see what evidence you have on him being jewish then?
My research (that means: investigation) is far from finished. I am not like you, just regurgitating work by others. That's not research, that's copy-paste, look-and-share. Do you think you will get away with that in a research project, anywhere? :ponda:
- It's not only David irving's vids which are on youtube, but for example Dennis' Wise documentaries as well, and Evalion, and a ton of other alt-right vids which are available. There are also a lot of documentaries regarding the Holohoax available... some are taken down, but then uploaded again shortly afterwards. TGSNT was also censored on youtube by the way, but it's back up again.

Yes, there's a lot of disinfo on JewTube. Just swallowing it all like it's the latest Netflix series and not ask any questions and even evade them from others or start trolling, straw manning and bitching is your style, not mine.
- Irving explained how he managed to make copies of the small glass plates on which Goebbels' diary was stored and managed to sneak it out of the archives btw.

Yeah Irving can make up nice stories. But how do you know he speaks the truth? Were you there in Russia to check him doing this? :noway:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 03 May 2016 05:34 #18

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15091
  • Likes received: 5772
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
- Ok, could you let me see what evidence you have on him being jewish then?
My research (that means: investigation) is far from finished. I am not like you, just regurgitating work by others. That's not research, that's copy-paste, look-and-share. Do you think you will get away with that in a research project, anywhere? :ponda:
- It's not only David irving's vids which are on youtube, but for example Dennis' Wise documentaries as well, and Evalion, and a ton of other alt-right vids which are available. There are also a lot of documentaries regarding the Holohoax available... some are taken down, but then uploaded again shortly afterwards. TGSNT was also censored on youtube by the way, but it's back up again.

Yes, there's a lot of disinfo on JewTube. Just swallowing it all like it's the latest Netflix series and not ask any questions and even evade them from others or start trolling, straw manning and bitching is your style, not mine.
- Irving explained how he managed to make copies of the small glass plates on which Goebbels' diary was stored and managed to sneak it out of the archives btw.

Yeah Irving can make up nice stories. But how do you know he speaks the truth? Were you there in Russia to check him doing this? :noway:

- Hm, so you have actually started investigating the matter regarding WW II from German perspective? If so, that's good to hear!
Maybe you'll turn into a nazi just like us eventually! :larf: Anyway, feel free to join the club. ;)

- Yes, there is a lot of disinfo on youtube and should be carefully filtered out what is right and what could be wrong. Even long held views and opinions are up for change if they are proven to be wrong; that's the only way to come to the truth, like it took me 8 years to find out for example.

- Irving doesn't make up stories. He's been imprisoned, robbed from his fortune and demonized by the media; that fact alone proves the Zionist are trying to destroy him because he has actually something to say. He wanted to hold a speech in Holland a month ago and you should have seen the media here running wild about him..

- Still haven't seen any proof from you that he's jewish... could you provide it?
Last Edit: 03 May 2016 05:47 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 03 May 2016 05:58 #19

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
Flare wrote:
- Hm, so you have actually started investigating the matter regarding WW II from German perspective? If so, that's good to hear!

No, from no pre-defined perspective. I've explained you the difference between you and me; my toolbox is filled with logic, proper statistics and science. Not with silly things as preferences. Preferences obscure your open mind and thus truths.
Maybe you'll turn into a nazi just like us eventually! :larf: Anyway, feel free to join the club. ;)

Don't worry about that; my basic principles do not allow support for any state to support, less a dictatorship or what is presented as one (not taking into account the powers in the background). I am with the people, of all colours, races, beliefs and whatever. Powerless people, who are the victim of everything; politics, wars and the dirty games behind the smokescreens.
- Yes, there is a lot of disinfo on youtube and should be carefully filtered out what is right and what could be wrong. Even long held views and opinions are up for change if they are proven to be wrong; that's the only way to come to the truth, like it took me 8 years to find out for example.

I hope you're telling yourself that (too). 8 years for "finding out" "the truth"?? You really believe that? 8 years is nothing, not even if you'd spent 24/7 on this. In former times one needed to study a religious book for 8 years and then was at most a junior, no guru, no wise person. And that is 1 book (or a set of the same). 1!!

If you think you're done (that what you accuse me of is what you do yourself), you are finished. Spot the pun.
- Irving doesn't make up stories.

Claim without any back-up. Just saying something doesn't make it true.
He's been imprisoned,

Are you sure? How do you know that? Because he says so? :yerright: Or have you shared a cell with him? :ponda:
robbed from his fortune

That story stinks. Why do you believe things so easily? And do no effort to check if there could be holes in those stories?
and demonized by the media;

If "demonised" by "the media" is an argument for anything true or false then we can lump everyone in there, because there have been media who have "demonised" people from all sorts. It's not an argument. And the apparent "demonisation" is just a smokescreen.
that fact alone proves the Zionist are trying to destroy him.
1 - it's not a "fact"
2 - it "proves" nothing
3 - Zionists who want to destroy things, people, truths, do that. They are not mumbling a bit in the media, they draw one of their agents and shoot the bastard. In what world do you think we are living? :O
He wanted to hold a speech in Holland a month ago and you should have seen the media here running wild about him..

The media "running wild"? Well, now that proves him right. No, it doesn't. It proves the media like the theatre of running wild, cause that is their whole purpose.
- Still haven't seen any proof from you that he's jewish... could you provide it?

The fact that you sit here as some dog waiting for the bone to be thrown shows again you're not a truth seeker.

A truth seeker would see such a thing and start investigating himself. And that is not done within in a day, less within 15 minutes.

A truth seeker doesn't need bones, as 1 hint is enough to start a trail.

Do you think real explorers who would have had your attitude would have accomplished anything?

Ciao Isabella, could you bring the Americas to me, so I don't have to go all the way with my Santa Maria to look for it?
...
I am waiting...
...
Still not? Well, then they don't exist, grazie mille, and Fernando is also not bringing me anything, you can find me in the pub, ciao!


:yerright: :roll: :yerright:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 03 May 2016 06:24 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bog University - starter for 10 03 May 2016 06:49 #20

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15091
  • Likes received: 5772
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
- Hm, so you have actually started investigating the matter regarding WW II from German perspective? If so, that's good to hear!

No, from no pre-defined perspective. I've explained you the difference between you and me; my toolbox is filled with logic, proper statistics and science. Not with silly things as preferences. Preferences obscure your open mind and thus truths.
Maybe you'll turn into a nazi just like us eventually! :larf: Anyway, feel free to join the club. ;)

Don't worry about that; my basic principles do not allow support for any state, less a dictatorship or what is presented as one (not taking into accound the powers in the background). I am with the people, of all colours, races, beliefs and whatever. Powerless people, who are the victim of everything; politics, wars and the dirty games behind the smokescreens.
- Yes, there is a lot of disinfo on youtube and should be carefully filtered out what is right and what could be wrong. Even long held views and opinions are up for change if they are proven to be wrong; that's the only way to come to the truth, like it took me 8 years to find out for example.

I hope you're telling yourself that (too). 8 years for "finding out" "the truth"?? You really believe that? 8 years is nothing, not even if you'd spent 24/7 on this. In former times one needed to study a religious book for 8 years and then was at most a junior, no guru, no wise person. And that is 1 book (or a set of the same). 1!!

If you think you're done (that what you accuse me of is what you do yourself), you are finished. Spot the pun.
- Irving doesn't make up stories.

Claim without any back-up. Just saying something doesn't make it true.
He's been imprisoned,

Are you sure? How do you know that? Because he says so? :yerright: Or have you shared a cell with him? :ponda:
robbed from his fortune

That story stinks. Why do you believe things so easily? And do no effort to check if there could be holes in those stories?
and demonized by the media;

If "demonised" by "the media" is an argument for anything true or false then we can lump everyone in there, because there have been media who have "demonised" people from all sorts. It's not an argument. And the apparent "demonisation" is just a smokescreen.
that fact alone proves the Zionist are trying to destroy him.
1 - it's not a "fact"
2 - it "proves" nothing
3 - Zionists who want to destroy things, people, truths, do that. They are not mumbling a bit in the media, they draw one of their agents and shoot the bastard. In what world do you think we are living? :O
He wanted to hold a speech in Holland a month ago and you should have seen the media here running wild about him..

The media "running wild"? Well, now that proves him right. No, it doesn't. It proves the media like the theatre of running wild, cause that is their whole purpose.
- Still haven't seen any proof from you that he's jewish... could you provide it?

The fact that you sit here as some dog waiting for the bone to be thrown shows again you're not a truth seeker.

A truth seeker would see such a thing and start investigating himself. And that is not done within in a day, less within 15 minutes.

A truth seeker doesn't need bones, as 1 hint is enough to start a trail.

Do you think real explorers who would have had your attitude would have accomplished anything?

Ciao Isabella, could you bring the Americas to me, so I don't have to go all the way with my Santa Maria to look for it?
...
I am waiting...
...
Still not? Well, then they don't exist, grazie mille, and Fernando is also not bringing me anything, you can find me in the pub, ciao!


:yerright: :roll: :yerright:

- You do not support any form of state. But you say "I am with the people, of all colours, races, beliefs and whatever. Powerless people, who are the victim of everything; politics, wars and the dirty games behind the smokescreens." Guess what... you are already starting to sound like a Nazi! :D In fact, most people are Nazi's but they just don't realize it yet. This because there is simply no other way. Better start researching what National Socialism was all about, since that was the ultimate form of government. Why else do you think the world powers were hell-bent on destroying Germany who then already had tight grip on the world? That was because National Socialism seeks to free itself from international banking and puts the community in front of the individual.

Here's a good starter... just have a look from start till end and tell me if what you have seen is good or not...
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


- 8 years maybe is nothing for a researcher... however, WW II only took 5 years and the National Socialist regime totally lasted for 12 years. It won't take much longer then that in order to find out what actually happened during those periods of time I recon. Or do you think it takes 50 years of research in order to find out what happened? Come on...

- Irving doesn't make up stories. It is all factual and backed up by other sources.

- I can't find any evidence that David Irving is a jew. In fact, he had Debora Lipstadt (a nasty jewess) in his neck and she destabilized him just prior to his trial by sending him a card just after his daughter had committed suicide, on which was written an utter disgusting remark:

===============================================================
In all, he has had five daughters. One, who was born without any limbs, recently died at the age of 18.
After the funeral he received a wreath of flowers with a condolence card signed 'Philip Bouhler,' the man
who was responsible in Nazi Germany for euthanasia performed on the ill. Bouhler took his own life in 1945.
It was a cruel joke that was very painful for him,
www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/i/irving.david/press/irving-vrs-lipstadt/Press_Summary.000204
===============================================================

- Btw.. he really went to prison in Austria and had spent 3 years (!!) in solitary confinement: www.theguardian.com/world/2006/feb/20/austria.thefarright

- You could have found out this yourself as well, in stead of making claims that he is lying or telling us bullshit.

- Come on man, you can do better then that..
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.