Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Annabelle is back!

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 16 Dec 2016 04:47 #121

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2501
  • Likes received: 1697
Flare wrote:
@ Annabelle

How can you claim to be a 'revisionist' (whether you're a National Socialist or not), while at the same time taking the side of those who attack revisionists?

What I have already written.. has flown right over your head.

Flare wrote:

I bet she's a non-white who doesn't give a fuck about the ongoing white genocide. Thinks we're just a bunch of 'white supremacists' here who want to 'dominate' over brown, black, yellow, red, purple, green and blue people.

Guess what Annabelle; a goyim is a goyim is a goyim in a jews eyes and you'll eventually get fucked over just as much as the whites do.

:facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 16 Dec 2016 07:44 #122

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
Gaia
Rat is anti-revisionism

Actually Rat likes the idea of revisionism, what usually occurs is that historians have a narrative about certain historical events in which they more or less agree, when new research is undertaken new conclusions are then found and the narrative is altered, the research into history causes the narrative to change when new conclusions are evidenced, surely that's the way to deal with such matters.

The problem with holocaust denial is twofold, firstly, when new research is evidenced such as we now all know that the human soap issue was propaganda, and that the numbers on the plaque at Auschwitz has been revised it's because historians have reviewed it themselves, holocaust deniers have latched onto that as if they have scored a goal, when it's a common practice for the historical truth to emerge once the propaganda/misconceptions has been broken down by historical research, because the historians were wrong about some things, and have since revised their conclusions, then that proves it's all a lie, in the eye of the holocaust denier.

The second problem is that holocaust deniers dismiss all evidence as lies which does not suit their narrative, thus they discriminate against the evidence to suit themselves.

It's an unintelligent way to reach a conclusion, it's that which Rat is anti, not revisionism itself, rather the one eyed way that holocaust deniers reach their conclusions.

A better description would be, Rat is anti-ignorant, because he does not dismiss all the evidence that does not suit him, rather he wants to debate the evidence not dismiss it as fake.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 08:00 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 16 Dec 2016 08:46 #123

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
Anyway welcome back annabelle for what it's worth, I'm sorry that you've had to put up with this harassment by one of the ''moderators'' and one or two of his cronies.

I do hope that novum has taken notice of their behaviour, you've done nothing to deserve this sort of treatment, I guess this is what readers of this forum might well see, and decline from contributing.

How many times have we pointed this out to novum, under these circumstances there is a pack here ruining this forum with the poison of their own agenda, that was bad enough, but to permit one of them to be a moderator is even worse, his behaviour on this thread makes the point so well, as does it for that of his cronies.

But I guess you've given wiiikiiid a rest bite from his trolling and he's presently focused on you.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 08:52 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 16 Dec 2016 09:17 #124

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
If you compare the chosen by zax names for the exclusive-membership and partially locked so-called CLARITY ZONE (newspeak) sub-forum on TZ with those of the again involved members, this whole thing looks like just another "rebellion of the dwarves", as we have seen them many times before.
I only wonder who "mykah" was :wissl:




PFIZIPFEI wrote:
From my pov this is the most interesting and relevant information about this subject:



PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Wolfy



truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/66888-zax.html

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67059-you-cannot-reply-to-this-topic.html



Latest available list of chosen by zax members:


wikkikid
cousin_frothy
(previously know as "Rat" and now going by the creative name "Ausrotten")
zax
cinta
annabelle
mykah
entrangemercenary1
Gaia



Those were the only ones who could post there, publicly and in hidden areas, right from the start.

New invitees are secret.



@ Zax truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/66888-zax.html?start=20#203950 18 Apr 2016 by Flare

You cannot reply to this topic truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67059-you-cannot-reply-to-this-topic.html 9 May 2016 by rodin

Clarity Zone Now Stepping Waaay Outside Of It's Boundaries truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67104-clarity-zone-now-stepping-waaay-outside-of-it-s-boundaries.html?start=20#209578 14 May 2016 by Zorro

POLL: Open Up The Clarity Zone To All TZ Members (We Need Transparency And Not Secrecy) truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html 14 May 2016 by Zorro




truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67104-clarity-zone-now-stepping-waaay-outside-of-it-s-boundaries.html?start=20#209578
truth-zone.net/forum/raggy-s-forum-members-area/67125-the-3rd-annual-hasby-awards-2016.html?start=20#210341



But who cares? It's just milk turned sour or snows of yesteryear ....


:wissl: ... but obviously not for some constantly migrating, homeless folks ....

with most system compatible views.




Seaic's Story started by Annabelle was already a subject for the very same people, including Lizzy (who jumped at the chance and turned it into one of her typical rant fests against mhs), rodin and others, back in May of this year.

Starts here: truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=100#209793 goes over many pages
and continues on another thread: truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66965-zorro-a-moderator-who-abuses-his-entrusted-position.html?start=480#209980


Why do they have to migrate and riot here, joined by "regular" members (most of whom are clearly behaving like trolls), while they have a forum of their own??? paradigm-exposure.freeforums.net/
Rhetorical question of course.


"When the sun of culture is low, even dwarves will cast long shadows."

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 10:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 16 Dec 2016 09:37 #125

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
No, Rat, revisionism is putting the his-story books up to scrutiny and see where and how the stories are bogus.

You are anti- because you quote bullshit texts from the same mainstream sources pushing stories that are chemically and physically impossible.

It is irrelevant how many "eye witnesses" you propose to push impossible thermodynamics. Perpetuum burners from human bodies don't exist, no matter the millions of people saying they do. Just like planes cannot morph without resistance into a rigid building as that is physically impossible, no matter the """witness""" reports that say it "happened".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 09:38 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 16 Dec 2016 13:27 #126

Ausrotten wrote:
Gaia
Rat is anti-revisionism

Actually Rat likes the idea of revisionism, what usually occurs is that historians have a narrative about certain historical events in which they more or less agree, when new research is undertaken new conclusions are then found and the narrative is altered, the research into history causes the narrative to change when new conclusions are evidenced, surely that's the way to deal with such matters.

The problem with holocaust denial is twofold, firstly, when new research is evidenced such as we now all know that the human soap issue was propaganda, and that the numbers on the plaque at Auschwitz has been revised it's because historians have reviewed it themselves, holocaust deniers have latched onto that as if they have scored a goal, when it's a common practice for the historical truth to emerge once the propaganda/misconceptions has been broken down by historical research, because the historians were wrong about some things, and have since revised their conclusions, then that proves it's all a lie, in the eye of the holocaust denier.

The second problem is that holocaust deniers dismiss all evidence as lies which does not suit their narrative, thus they discriminate against the evidence to suit themselves.

It's an unintelligent way to reach a conclusion, it's that which Rat is anti, not revisionism itself, rather the one eyed way that holocaust deniers reach their conclusions.

A better description would be, Rat is anti-ignorant, because he does not dismiss all the evidence that does not suit him, rather he wants to debate the evidence not dismiss it as fake.

You don't even realize how much you contradict yourself in this one post alone, do you. I bet you would be one of the first here to welcome any universal ''holocaust denial'' laws. You claim to support 'open-debate'' and revisionism, well you would wouldn't you, otherwise you would make yourself look quite the establishment tool, but on the inside I bet you crave draconian anti free speech ''denial'' laws, and would welcome them with all your heart. I've even heard you accuse revisionists of being mentally ill and such before, then you have the chutzpah to turn around and try and make yourself out as being pro-revisionist. Who do you think you're trying to fool exactly? I wonder if annabele knows that you view revisionists as mentally ill?

Calling people mentally ill just because they don't believe in the gas chamber myth does not sound like the words of somebody who likes or welcomes the idea of revisionism to me. What you really mean to say once we translate the above swindle-speak is you welcome a type of ''revisionism'' that falls within your own narrow confines and boundaries. Which isn't really revisionism at all, is it. Hence why you attack real revisionists who don't restrict themselves with such boundaries, or wear a self imposed mental straight jacket when examining the past. Those are not the actions of a true revisionist, they are the actions of the anti-revisionist. What you're trying to do in fact is redefine the definition of revisionism, and what a revisionist really is.

It's quite clear you don't actually like the idea of genuine WWII revisionism at all. Neither are you anti-ignorant. Not by a long shot. That's one of the main reasons why yourself and Zax don't actually ever engage in rational and open debate (true revisionism) re WWII with any member who happens to know their history, and indeed why you shit stir and plot against the most knowledgeable members here on that one particular subject .It's just the same underhanded tactics and nonsense over and over with you anti-truthers, regurgitating the official line over and over, or a variant thereof, to try and get people to come to the same conclusions. The ultimate goal or conclusion of your so called revisionism being Jews are good and did no wrong, and everybody else is bad. Any researcher or ''truther'' who's been in the revisionist game long enough knows that.only too well.

Gaia is actually also right about you, you are indeed somebody who I would describe as the perfect anti-revisionist. At least Gaia accepts that the gas chambers are a complete myth. Where Gaia and I differ greatly and mainly clash is on National Socialism and AH.

It's not that I hate you, rat, you can actually be O.K at times. It's just I view you as a disingenuous arse on this one particular topic especially. At least be honest with yourself and others here. You are not pro-revisionist at all, not by the stretch of anybodies imagination. Your actions prove quite the opposite in fact.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 23:16 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 16 Dec 2016 14:05 #127

What I don't agree with however is anybody with National Socialist leanings attacking other members for not being up to speed with their history, or for not being pro-National Socialist. You've got to bear in mind that most people are completely ignorant of the histories in the first place due to most people being so thoroughly indoctrinated with the lies. So in my view it's not helpful going around attacking others who are still in the dark due to merely being ignorant of the true histories, and maybe always will be? The only exception I make are those who are clearly just out to try and uphold and perpetuate the lies, or go around attacking those who seek or know the truth. The most Dogmatic one's I mean, who clearly have an agenda to try and prevent others from establishing the truth. that's a different ball game altogether.

It's quite easy for me to recognize the differences. Others tend to take a more cynical view. Most people repeat lies out of ignorance imo..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 14:07 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 16 Dec 2016 15:09 #128

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
annabelle wrote:
Flare wrote:
@ Annabelle

How can you claim to be a 'revisionist' (whether you're a National Socialist or not), while at the same time taking the side of those who attack revisionists?

What I have already written.. has flown right over your head.

Flare wrote:

I bet she's a non-white who doesn't give a fuck about the ongoing white genocide. Thinks we're just a bunch of 'white supremacists' here who want to 'dominate' over brown, black, yellow, red, purple, green and blue people.

Guess what Annabelle; a goyim is a goyim is a goyim in a jews eyes and you'll eventually get fucked over just as much as the whites do.

:facepalm:

Annabelle love... LET IT GO.
FFS nobody cares except you.
TZ has NS boosters on it.
Where's the problem?
NS boosters have as much right as anybody else to boost their topics.
Do you think you can argue anybody out of a firmly and sincerely held belief?
If you do then you are naive at best.
Everybody bar Pfizi gets on gang busters here on TZ and that makes it almost unique amongst forums.
Constant whining is just that.
Whining.
Give it a rest love and maybe join in on some current threads.
:).
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 15:10 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 16 Dec 2016 15:32 #129

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2501
  • Likes received: 1697
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy, GMP, Gaia

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 16 Dec 2016 15:41 #130

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
I did say - 'naive at best'.
Carry on love.
If what you do floats your boat then that's what floats it.
There's room for all sorts on TZ and hardly anyone ever gets banned.
Are you by any chance a teenager?
That might explain, whilst not excusing; your crassness.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, bd

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 14:20 #131

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
^ Gimpy would't be kissing a moderators arse by any chance would he?

:facepalm:

You really are a prize twat GiMPy.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, GMP

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 14:45 #132

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
Gaia wrote:
No, Rat, revisionism is putting the his-story books up to scrutiny and see where and how the stories are bogus.

You are anti- because you quote bullshit texts from the same mainstream sources pushing stories that are chemically and physically impossible.

It is irrelevant how many "eye witnesses" you propose to push impossible thermodynamics. Perpetuum burners from human bodies don't exist, no matter the millions of people saying they do. Just like planes cannot morph without resistance into a rigid building as that is physically impossible, no matter the """witness""" reports that say it "happened".

Historians themselves are reviewing and altering their own conclusions themselves, just as scientist do when they make a new discovery, they can then possibly change the method, historians are sort of doing that in reverse.

What ''revisionists'' have become, other than a PC word for holocaust deniers are people that try to win a debate against the historians mainly about the camps in Poland and other Third Reich land grabs, but when they are faced with information, be that physical information, logistics, witness testimony their answer is to say that it's all fake and lies because it suits their conclusions not.

What I do is look at the revisionists narrative of how they say that they have proved the holocaust was a hoax, and show them that they have no proved such a thing, in fact there is more evidence to support the holocaust than to deny it, but what revisionists do is take everything from Leuchaer, Rudolf et al as fact, as good research, as truth, therefore they need to describe all conflicting research as a lie.

The holocaust deniers narrative used to be all about the Prussian Blue staining until that was utterly debunked, then about the ''shower room/undressing room'' in crem 2, at Auschwitz was blown out of the water because there was no blue staining on the walls there but holocaust deniers had argued that it was used for washing and delousing. There is a ''gas tight door'' on the same inventory list as the 14 shower heads, so either it was for gassing people, or delousing, but according to Leucher Rudolf et al there would be blue staining on the walls , no? But there is no blue staining on the walls to the ''undressing room/shower room'' in crem 2, also there is no answer to why the Germans would have put a ''shower room/undressing room'' in a morgue.

But according to that narrative the Germans did use these buildings for different uses at different times, thus the doors could have been easily changed, and not opening inwards.

Then there is the furnace issue with regards to fuel and times, i've answered those points in great detail in the other thread, just to have all my points dismissed as lies.

So according to ''revisionists'' they don't like to revise their own narratives, they'd rather just dismiss other evidence as lies, but historians change their narrative once new research has been concluded, and reviewed.

I'm not just quoting what it says in school history books, I look at all the evidence but it's not a good way to go to simply dismiss all which does not fit with any given opinion as lies, that's not truth seeking or revisionism, it's just cherry picking information to suit ones own narrative and dismissing the rest as lies. If science took that approach we'd never be able to evolve because we'd simply accuse everything which we don't agree with as lies, what an odd way that you exist.

As for planes and buildings, I show you this yet again, you keep ignoring it, it;s a ping pong ball busting through a table tennis bad - the point being is that weaker objects can go through harder objects when kinetic energy is taken into account,.

How else do you explain this video, are you going to say it's ''fake'' ? (your favourite word.)

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2016 15:02 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 15:18 #133

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
You're desperately pushing mainstream stories while real revisionists have debunked those.

- a gas chamber needs to be hermetically sealed, which is not the case in the presented ones
- a gas chamber needs to be ventilated, which wasn't the case and even the curator of Auschwitz admits the ventilation shafts were constructed post-WWII, live on video by David Cole
- it's not just a door that needs to be replaced, it's the whole design of the posts too, requiring a complete reconstruction of the alleged gas chamber entrance
- you have failed time and time again to work out the thermodynamics, either because you truly don't understand the science or because you do but choose to corrupt it
- the satirical image I posted shows how much stupidity you push, of course you succeeded in getting it removed from TZ, Rat as you are
- the simple calculation of even the lowest estimate of millions of litres of ash hasn't been addressed, let alone the impossible 24/7 burning from 1942 to 27-01-1945 in Auschwitz alone
- a ping pong ball and the bat are homogeneous objects, which planes and skyscrapers are not, so the favourite mainstream lie pushers """comparison""" doesn't hold any water
- on top of that; kinetic energy is based on mass and velocity and thus taking that path the collision behaviour should be even more heterogeneous as mass and velocity vary greatly over both the width and the length of the plane. Your cartoon physics pushing again shows you have no clue of the most basic physical laws, yet push impossible to maintain lies

Your whole existence here has shown this over and over again.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 18:10 #134

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15273
  • Likes received: 5819
Gaia wrote:
You're desperately pushing mainstream stories while real revisionists have debunked those.

- a gas chamber needs to be hermetically sealed, which is not the case in the presented ones
- a gas chamber needs to be ventilated, which wasn't the case and even the curator of Auschwitz admits the ventilation shafts were constructed post-WWII, live on video by David Cole
- it's not just a door that needs to be replaced, it's the whole design of the posts too, requiring a complete reconstruction of the alleged gas chamber entrance
- you have failed time and time again to work out the thermodynamics, either because you truly don't understand the science or because you do but choose to corrupt it
- the satirical image I posted shows how much stupidity you push, of course you succeeded in getting it removed from TZ, Rat as you are
- the simple calculation of even the lowest estimate of millions of litres of ash hasn't been addressed, let alone the impossible 24/7 burning from 1942 to 27-01-1945 in Auschwitz alone
- a ping pong ball and the bat are homogeneous objects, which planes and skyscrapers are not, so the favourite mainstream lie pushers """comparison""" doesn't hold any water
- on top of that; kinetic energy is based on mass and velocity and thus taking that path the collision behaviour should be even more heterogeneous as mass and velocity vary greatly over both the width and the length of the plane. Your cartoon physics pushing again shows you have no clue of the most basic physical laws, yet push impossible to maintain lies

Your whole existence here has shown this over and over again.

At least you're right on the gaschambers.

However, a pingpong ball (thin plastic and air) is not the same as a pingpong bat (solid wood + rubber layer) of course.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 18:25 #135

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
Where did I say they are the same? :roll:

They are both homogeneous objects. A plane is highly heterogeneous and the collisions with 40+ vertical steel columns of almost a cm thickness should reflect that.

Not to forget the ridiculous cartoon physics of a very rigid and virtually indestructible engine allegedly instantaneously penetrating a massive concrete floor without detaching from a flimsy plane wing.

Completely impossible in so many ways. Which makes the "videos" we all saw on TV fake; computer generated graphics. The nose-out was a stupid error they left. Because they get away with it, as your belief shows.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2016 18:27 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 18:41 #136

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15273
  • Likes received: 5819
Gaia wrote:
Where did I say they are the same? :roll:

They are both homogeneous objects. A plane is highly heterogeneous and the collisions with 40+ vertical steel columns of almost a cm thickness should reflect that.

Not to forget the ridiculous cartoon physics of a very rigid and virtually indestructible engine allegedly instantaneously penetrating a massive concrete floor without detaching from a flimsy plane wing.

Completely impossible in so many ways. Which makes the "videos" we all saw on TV fake; computer generated graphics. The nose-out was a stupid error they left. Because they get away with it, as your belief shows.

You don't take into account the weight difference.

A full 757 has a weight of approx. 100.000 kgs. Add to that a speed of about 450 km/h and that'll just go straight through the fairly thin outer perimeter steel 'netting'.

Same would be with a car easily driving through a fence at high speed; different setting, same idea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 18:52 #137

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
:facepalm:

"A car through a fence vs a plane without resistance (even speeding up!), in one piece morphing into a rigid building crossing 7 massive concrete floors..."

You went to the same shill school as Ze Rat?

:facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2016 18:53 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 19:06 #138

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15273
  • Likes received: 5819
Gaia wrote:
:facepalm:

"A car through a fence vs a plane without resistance (even speeding up!), in one piece morphing into a rigid building crossing 7 massive concrete floors..."

You went to the same shill school as Ze Rat?

:facepalm:

Yep, you can compare the external 'fencing' of the WTC + plane with a car + fence.

The plane started disintegrating upon impact and obviously got schredded all the way through the building, at high velocity.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 19:37 #139

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
:facepalm:

"A car through a fence vs a plane without resistance (even speeding up!), in one piece morphing into a rigid building crossing 7 massive concrete floors..."

You went to the same shill school as Ze Rat?

:facepalm:

Yep, you can compare the external 'fencing' of the WTC + plane with a car + fence.

Not at all. A fence is not massive, not connected on all sides, made of flexible iron wire and doesn't have concrete floors. On top of that it has little mass. A skyscraper is far heavier than a plane. A fence is just a fraction of the mass of a car.
The plane started disintegrating upon impact and obviously got schredded all the way through the building, at high velocity.
You really need an optometrist for that one eye left. :facepalm:

Even the tip of the tail wing morphed into the building, attached to the rest of the plane. Impossible cartoon physics.

But what would you know of physical laws. :roll:

Go shilling with your Ausgerotten Gelegenheitsfreund Rattyboy.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 19:55 #140

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15273
  • Likes received: 5819
^ Yes, a skyscraper is heavier than a plane.

Just like a human being is heavier than a knife.

However, airplanes can puncture buildings as knives can puncture humang beings.

Besides that, the building was not one massive block of steel + concrete; there actually was space between the floors which would not keep the plane out.

The external fence was not massive either, and actually somwhat flexible as the building must have been able to give way in a hurricane.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Annabelle is back!12.02Monday, 12 December 2016
[Trash Can] Annabelle is back!11.89Sunday, 18 December 2016
[excerpt of] Frog is back!9.72Saturday, 31 December 2016
[excerpt of] Miles Mathis is back!9.61Sunday, 22 January 2017
@ Annabelle6.95Sunday, 01 January 2017
Question for Annabelle6.87Friday, 30 December 2016
The Annabelle & Flare thread6.79Friday, 06 January 2017
Annabelle, Truthspoon, the Patient and the Doctor6.72Tuesday, 12 November 2019
Seaic's Story - Avacyn - Rodin/Exorcist - Lizzy - Annabelle - Gaia (in der Fortsetzung)6.37Monday, 16 May 2016
I'm back5.21Friday, 02 August 2013
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.