Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Thank you everyone

Thank you everyone 12 Jun 2019 02:37 #1

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Wanted to say thank you for hosting this site

Often life gets us caught up in the heat amd we forget to slow down and give thanks for what we do have

So again , thank you to everyone who contributes here ( yes even those who I cant seem to get along with *cough roastie cough *

You all make this somewhere to learn new things and showcase what tou have learnt

And yes it gets heated but thats because mainly we are talking about deeply serious things

Anyway thanks everyone , never forget to take time to be thankful for what you do have
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Gaia

Thank you everyone 12 Jun 2019 03:10 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
MrAnderson wrote:

Often life gets us caught up in the heat amd we forget to slow down and give thanks for what we do have

So again , thank you to everyone who contributes here ( yes even those who I cant seem to get along with *cough roastie cough *

You all make this somewhere to learn new things and showcase what tou have learnt

And yes it gets heated but thats because mainly we are talking about deeply serious things

Anyway thanks everyone , never forget to take time to be thankful for what you do have

I agree and like the fact you didn't post this at some "official" "Thanksgiving" moment.

I also thank everyone here for making ourselves better, wiser, more prepared and more truthful people.

A special thanks to diamondgeezer (RIP) and novum for providing us with the opportunity to reach this stage in our lives.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Thank you everyone 12 Jun 2019 03:11 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
We're all on the same page, just with different fonts and ink
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Thank you everyone 12 Jun 2019 07:21 #4

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:

That was a great post, but you didn't have to make it personal by bringing up my name.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Thank you everyone 12 Jun 2019 10:59 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Thank you everyone 12 Jun 2019 11:10 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
A special thanks to diamondgeezer (RIP) and novum for providing us with the opportunity to reach this stage in our lives.

And I must also mention Frog, the tech who also helped make this place when I was like, whats a joomla? ... and is doing ok, we keep in touch from time to time.

I shall also echo Mr Andersons jist of things regarding posters.... it is the members that make this place, without them this place is just a blank canvass yearning for some paint.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Roastie, MrAnderson

Thank you everyone 12 Jun 2019 17:55 #7

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

That was a great post, but you didn't have to make it personal by bringing up my name.

Aww cmon you got a special.mention

Thank you everyone 13 Jun 2019 12:00 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Get a room you two. :P

Thank you everyone 13 Jun 2019 15:34 #9

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Get a room you two. :P

If you look at my recent posts, I'm not bashing Anderson.

That's the truth on Truthzone. Like it or not alligator! ;)
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2019 15:37 by Roastie.

Thank you everyone 13 Jun 2019 17:40 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Dont tease her she will be thinking about that all year now
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2019 17:41 by MrAnderson.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare