Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trigger happy mod at david icke forum.

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 28 Jun 2020 21:10 #1

  • Fluke
  • Fluke's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 10
  • Likes received: 2
:conf: I am not crying about this and i realise it is kind of sad. But i posted on a topic earlier 'new forum desires' and i made a trolly type post asking for lgbt sections, and in an attempt to mimic which i think i clearly was, the antifa types, i made an ironic statement about doxxing.

Long story short, tooth, who threatened to beat me up reports me for "literally" threatening the entire forum" and screamingeagle a very strange character who seems to delight in banning people with any excuse bans me for 'spamming' and "issueing threats" or something.

Admittedly it wasn't funny and it was not very smart in the current climate, even stupid, but a warning would have been nice. Considering the forum is literally on its knees and i was a daily poster. Okay my content wasn't research orientated, or cleverly crafted, but it was somewhere where i got on with a lot of the folks. I was never toxic, and i have no time for drama.

The only forum where i could go and vent my frustrations. Well done tooth you got what you wanted you slimebag.

Guess i will stick around here.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 29 Jun 2020 05:53 #2

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5198
  • Likes received: 1909
Im tooth

and Ive got more balls than you

your welcome
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2020 05:59 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum, BasketCase

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 21 Aug 2020 12:56 #3

  • BasketCase
  • BasketCase's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 23
  • Likes received: 10
Is that a hairy bag of balls.
A box of balls.
Or a Solar System of huge spinning globular balls ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 21 Aug 2020 19:25 #4

  • BasketCase
  • BasketCase's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 23
  • Likes received: 10
Fluke.
All good now though?
Yeah ?
BC
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 21 Aug 2020 20:26 #5

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3946
  • Likes received: 451
Most internet mods are screwed up fuckwits, they see ads like this and decide to give it a go..:)-

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 21 Aug 2020 21:05 #6

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5198
  • Likes received: 1909
BasketCase wrote:
Is that a hairy bag of balls.
A box of balls.
Or a Solar System of huge spinning globular balls ?

Balls as in mental and physical fortitude

As in ready to challenge myself

To admit when im wrong

To re asses my own belief in something when presented with irrefutable evidence

With regard to the OP , I remember the post in question

It was not clear at all that what was being said was sarcasm or a parody

It was so well put together it appeared genuine

But having taken a step back to hear the man out , it became clear Fluke has studied the modern methods of censorship well and understands perfectly how they operate

Im not at all afraid of apologising to someone if Im wrong about them

And I was wrong about Fluke and his intentions

So for that , I apologise and wish the man well
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Fluke

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 21 Aug 2020 21:34 #7

  • Fluke
  • Fluke's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 10
  • Likes received: 2
I apologise too mate. As i said it was a stupid post to make with regards to what happened. Misunderstanding but I've learned from it. Especially after the hack of the forum. A moment of madness.

Seems we both see the communist agenda being played out.

I am ignorant to the zionism aspect that keeps being brought to my attention and to be honest i have a lot to learn on that front.

I know fuck all about isreal but apparently i follow a lot of zionist shills. I'm willing to agree but i have no idea where to start and what sources to consume.

But i want to seek the truth whatever that may be.
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2020 21:37 by Fluke.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 21 Aug 2020 23:44 #8

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5198
  • Likes received: 1909
Fluke wrote:
I apologise too mate. As i said it was a stupid post to make with regards to what happened. Misunderstanding but I've learned from it. Especially after the hack of the forum. A moment of madness.

Seems we both see the communist agenda being played out.

I am ignorant to the zionism aspect that keeps being brought to my attention and to be honest i have a lot to learn on that front.

I know fuck all about isreal but apparently i follow a lot of zionist shills. I'm willing to agree but i have no idea where to start and what sources to consume.

But i want to seek the truth whatever that may be.

Its all good Fluke

A good place to start is the thread on this forum

" what if everything you know about ww2 is a lie "
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Fluke

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 22 Aug 2020 00:09 #9

  • Fluke
  • Fluke's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 10
  • Likes received: 2
Ok cheers I'll have a read through.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 22 Aug 2020 03:54 #10

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5198
  • Likes received: 1909
Fluke wrote:
Ok cheers I'll have a read through.

Its over 200 pages

So a lot of reading

There might be moments where you want to stop because the lifetime of programming will inevitably kick in at some point

It was hard going for me , because Ive all ways based part of my identity on the bravery and determination of my great grandfather who was present at some of the bloodiest battles of both ww1 and ww2 and despite being shot multiple times , managed to live and return home to civilian life

I have his ww1 service medal , its very old now and I purchased a case for it and have passed its.ownership to my eldest son

Knowing what you are about to read , I just have to say I have never lost a shred of respect for my own great grandfather , I see no reason to , as I see no reason to loose respect for the fallen warriors of any military

Perhaps thats just in my DNA , to be magnanimous , and to treat the dead with respect , everyone of the fallen had a family who loved them.for whatever reason

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65759-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare, Roastie, Fluke

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 22 Aug 2020 13:10 #11

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3946
  • Likes received: 451
WW1 was dead simple, the jerries invaded France, so millions of Brits got called up to go over there to help the French.
Personally I wouldn't have gone if I'd been called up, I'd have said "Bollox to the French, I ain't going".

WW2 was different because after Hitler conquered France and kicked out the Brits he carried on sending bombers, flying bombs and rockets across the channel at Britain even though Britain was no longer a threat to him, so we had to do D-Day to stop him.
And in late 1941 he declared war on America even though they were no threat to him, which brought America into the war and it was like signing his own death warrant.

What he SHOULD have done after conquering France was to sit tight building up his panzer force and air force, then unleashed them on Russia, and he'd have been in Moscow in 5 minutes flat.
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2020 13:12 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 22 Aug 2020 13:22 #12

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2977
  • Likes received: 2276
Fluke wrote:
Ok cheers I'll have a read through.

Hi Fluke.

I'm Golden Retriever on DIF.

Although you posted a comment here on TZ trashing me, I chose to ignore it because I think at heart you're a good soul.

I have this book, HELLSTORM it's one of the best to understand WW2, Dresden included.



Read this thread.

truth-zone.net/forum/history/65540-hellstorm-exposing-the-real-genocide-of-nazi-germany.html?start=60#330054
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2020 13:24 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Fluke

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 22 Aug 2020 13:29 #13

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2977
  • Likes received: 2276
MrAnderson wrote:
Fluke wrote:
Ok cheers I'll have a read through.

Its over 200 pages

So a lot of reading

There might be moments where you want to stop because the lifetime of programming will inevitably kick in at some point

It was hard going for me , because Ive all ways based part of my identity on the bravery and determination of my great grandfather who was present at some of the bloodiest battles of both ww1 and ww2 and despite being shot multiple times , managed to live and return home to civilian life

I have his ww1 service medal , its very old now and I purchased a case for it and have passed its.ownership to my eldest son

Knowing what you are about to read , I just have to say I have never lost a shred of respect for my own great grandfather , I see no reason to , as I see no reason to loose respect for the fallen warriors of any military

Perhaps thats just in my DNA , to be magnanimous , and to treat the dead with respect , everyone of the fallen had a family who loved them.for whatever reason

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65759-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html

My Grandfather was conscripted. Men didn't have a choice. I'm sure many didnt want to wage war. If they refused they
would forever be labeled as cowards.

He fought in Italy at the Battle of Monte Cassino and survived.

He never spoke about the war.

I wish I knew then, what I know now before he died, when I was a young adult.

I could have gained much knowlwdge from the realities of war.

We're fools to make war
On our brothers in arms


“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2020 13:40 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, MrAnderson, Fluke

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 22 Aug 2020 13:44 #14

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18944
  • Likes received: 8927
Ugh wrote:
WW1 was dead simple, the jerries invaded France, so millions of Brits got called up to go over there to help the French.
Personally I wouldn't have gone if I'd been called up, I'd have said "Bollox to the French, I ain't going".

WW2 was different because after Hitler conquered France and kicked out the Brits he carried on sending bombers, flying bombs and rockets across the channel at Britain even though Britain was no longer a threat to him, so we had to do D-Day to stop him.
And in late 1941 he declared war on America even though they were no threat to him, which brought America into the war and it was like signing his own death warrant.

What he SHOULD have done after conquering France was to sit tight building up his panzer force and air force, then unleashed them on Russia, and he'd have been in Moscow in 5 minutes flat.

Both these wars also conveniently helped the creation of Israel along. Ww1 ottoman empire broken up. Ww2 .. Israel.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 22 Aug 2020 17:30 #15

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3946
  • Likes received: 451
As for the bombing of Dresden and other jerry cities, so what?
Adolf was busy bombing Brit cities so we gave him some of his own medicine, seems fair to me..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 22 Aug 2020 17:47 #16

  • Gloria
  • Gloria's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 580
  • Likes received: 227
WW 1 started with the attentat on Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo :)
Balkan :roll:



:)
stupidity should be punished ⚠
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2020 17:51 by Gloria.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 22 Aug 2020 17:52 #17

  • Fluke
  • Fluke's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 10
  • Likes received: 2
@Roastie i think my insult was directed at Grumpy Owl i must have got the 2 of you confused. Lol :cheers:

Thanks for the information i have time on my hands this weekend so plundering through the world war 2 thread.
Facing up to hard truths about the reality i find myself in along with letting go of long held beliefs is something i am quite used to now.
Probably a result of getting older but i was guilty of looking for heroes in the past. Once you learn to stop looking for leaders and seeking answers for yourself it can be quite liberating but ultimately like anything the pursuit is hard work.

Its like reading a book about a subject regurgitated into some colourful dumbed down version. Even with spiritual texts, actually reading the original text and trying to translate it to todays world, and understand what the author was trying to depict can be quite a task. And does require time and intellect. I have one not sure about then former.

With the risk of sounding like a pretentious teenager I am like Digory and Polly from C.S Lewis 'The magicians Nephew' in the wood. I have no desire to return.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trigger happy mod at david icke forum. 22 Aug 2020 18:04 #18

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3693
  • Likes received: 2233
I like Mike King - author of the Bad War - here is an article on WW1 realhistorychannel.org/the-world-war-i-scam


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
TRUTH ZONE FORUM HIJACKED by system shills just like the David Icke forum14.59Thursday, 23 January 2020
The David Icke Forum13.68Saturday, 30 November 2019
The David Icke Forum13.68Tuesday, 16 March 2021
[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum?13.53Sunday, 16 November 2014
[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum?13.53Sunday, 16 October 2016
UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum13.53Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Is the David Icke forum doomed?13.53Sunday, 19 July 2020
(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum13.53Wednesday, 19 August 2020
Worth of Web - TZ, SZ, and the David Icke Forum13.53Monday, 27 January 2020
Dish the Dirt on the David Icke Forum13.38Tuesday, 13 May 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.