Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves?

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 20 Nov 2020 22:32 #1

  • professor
  • professor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 78
  • Likes received: 6
As far as I can find, there are none. Right now I am mostly banned from here. Forums such as stormfront and VNN are for suckers. They are actually run by jews. It is as Lenin said. "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." At stormfront I was banned for posting a Hitler avatar. That should be proof enough of what I say for anybody. Also, you can't have anything posted there without it being approved by a moderator first. No other forum does that. Except for one. The jew run VNN. I posted a thread there. Which surprisingly showed up the next day. The title of the thread was, "Why are White people such pussies." The only person to reply to it claimed to be a nigger. And he stuck up for White people. Getting tired of the runaround there, I submitted a thread in which I asked any White patriots around there to send me an email. VNN banned me for being a "troll." Just think of it. A White patriot at a supposedly White patriot forum asks for other White patriots to send me an email, and that supposedly makes me a "troll." That too should be proof enough for anybody that VNN is run by jews.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 21 Nov 2020 12:48 #2

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17477
  • Likes received: 6328
professor wrote:
As far as I can find, there are none. Right now I am mostly banned from here. Forums such as stormfront and VNN are for suckers. They are actually run by jews. It is as Lenin said. "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." At stormfront I was banned for posting a Hitler avatar. That should be proof enough of what I say for anybody. Also, you can't have anything posted there without it being approved by a moderator first. No other forum does that. Except for one. The jew run VNN. I posted a thread there. Which surprisingly showed up the next day. The title of the thread was, "Why are White people such pussies." The only person to reply to it claimed to be a nigger. And he stuck up for White people. Getting tired of the runaround there, I submitted a thread in which I asked any White patriots around there to send me an email. VNN banned me for being a "troll." Just think of it. A White patriot at a supposedly White patriot forum asks for other White patriots to send me an email, and that supposedly makes me a "troll." That too should be proof enough for anybody that VNN is run by jews.

Look man, I'm fine with you posting here.

But if you start posting incriminating stuff again, you'll get banned again.

You can also make your posts sharp without the crazy shit, aight?
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GameChanger

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 22 Nov 2020 00:52 #3

  • professor
  • professor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 78
  • Likes received: 6
Flare wrote:
professor wrote:
As far as I can find, there are none. Right now I am mostly banned from here. Forums such as stormfront and VNN are for suckers. They are actually run by jews. It is as Lenin said. "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." At stormfront I was banned for posting a Hitler avatar. That should be proof enough of what I say for anybody. Also, you can't have anything posted there without it being approved by a moderator first. No other forum does that. Except for one. The jew run VNN. I posted a thread there. Which surprisingly showed up the next day. The title of the thread was, "Why are White people such pussies." The only person to reply to it claimed to be a nigger. And he stuck up for White people. Getting tired of the runaround there, I submitted a thread in which I asked any White patriots around there to send me an email. VNN banned me for being a "troll." Just think of it. A White patriot at a supposedly White patriot forum asks for other White patriots to send me an email, and that supposedly makes me a "troll." That too should be proof enough for anybody that VNN is run by jews.

Look man, I'm fine with you posting here.

But if you start posting incriminating stuff again, you'll get banned again.

You can also make your posts sharp without the crazy shit, aight?

That wasn't what I asked. Next, give me your best jewish definition of "incriminating." Next, don't tell me how to say what I want to say either. As for "crazy shit," care to lay some examples on me? For normality, the world is nothing but crazy shit. The crazy normals call sanity crazy. Let me give you some various lyrics by the band Kansas from the song "Sparks of the tempest." "The world is corrupted and the strong take the weak. They mold you and shape you, they watch what you do." Also, "Your future is managed and your freedom's a joke. You don't know the difference as you put on the yoke. The less that you know the more you fall into place. A cog in the wheel, there is no soul in your face."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 22 Nov 2020 09:19 #4

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17477
  • Likes received: 6328
^ You know the rules.

Wanna keep posting here? Just skip all the crazy shit and you'll be fine.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 22 Nov 2020 22:02 #5

  • professor
  • professor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 78
  • Likes received: 6
Flare wrote:
^ You know the rules.

Wanna keep posting here? Just skip all the crazy shit and you'll be fine.

Nice dodge. Now would you like to define "crazy shit?" Also, this is the only category in which I can post anything. So you aren't giving me much to work with.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 22 Nov 2020 22:58 #6

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17477
  • Likes received: 6328
professor wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ You know the rules.

Wanna keep posting here? Just skip all the crazy shit and you'll be fine.

Nice dodge. Now would you like to define "crazy shit?" Also, this is the only category in which I can post anything. So you aren't giving me much to work with.

Well, as long as you're not going to be gloating over pictures of hanged blacks and that kind of stuff you won't be banned.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 23 Nov 2020 21:46 #7

  • professor
  • professor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 78
  • Likes received: 6
Flare wrote:
professor wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ You know the rules.

Wanna keep posting here? Just skip all the crazy shit and you'll be fine.

Nice dodge. Now would you like to define "crazy shit?" Also, this is the only category in which I can post anything. So you aren't giving me much to work with.

Well, as long as you're not going to be gloating over pictures of hanged blacks and that kind of stuff you won't be banned.

I never gloated over them. I just said that is what they deserve. Do you disagree with me? I know. Stupid question. But you may remember in another thread where I showed many White children, and some parents, who were murdered by niggers. And no doubt there were tens of thousands of them. I know that the idea of murdered White children means absolutely nothing to you. But it does to me. If it makes you happy, I won't post any more pictures of good niggers. Lynched niggers. Just don't expect me to not be truthful about how I feel about them.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 23 Nov 2020 21:51 #8

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17477
  • Likes received: 6328
professor wrote:
Flare wrote:
professor wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ You know the rules.

Wanna keep posting here? Just skip all the crazy shit and you'll be fine.

Nice dodge. Now would you like to define "crazy shit?" Also, this is the only category in which I can post anything. So you aren't giving me much to work with.

Well, as long as you're not going to be gloating over pictures of hanged blacks and that kind of stuff you won't be banned.

I never gloated over them. I just said that is what they deserve. Do you disagree with me? I know. Stupid question. But you may remember in another thread where I showed many White children, and some parents, who were murdered by niggers. And no doubt there were tens of thousands of them. I know that the idea of murdered White children means absolutely nothing to you. But it does to me. If it makes you happy, I won't post any more pictures of good niggers. Lynched niggers. Just don't expect me to not be truthful about how I feel about them.


This shit's getting tiring man...

You just make use of the dire situation to go genocidal apeshit on this forum about it and make this place look like an insanity ward.

Ain't going to happen.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 24 Nov 2020 21:50 #9

  • professor
  • professor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 78
  • Likes received: 6
Flare wrote:
professor wrote:
Flare wrote:
professor wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ You know the rules.

Wanna keep posting here? Just skip all the crazy shit and you'll be fine.

Nice dodge. Now would you like to define "crazy shit?" Also, this is the only category in which I can post anything. So you aren't giving me much to work with.

Well, as long as you're not going to be gloating over pictures of hanged blacks and that kind of stuff you won't be banned.

I never gloated over them. I just said that is what they deserve. Do you disagree with me? I know. Stupid question. But you may remember in another thread where I showed many White children, and some parents, who were murdered by niggers. And no doubt there were tens of thousands of them. I know that the idea of murdered White children means absolutely nothing to you. But it does to me. If it makes you happy, I won't post any more pictures of good niggers. Lynched niggers. Just don't expect me to not be truthful about how I feel about them.


This shit's getting tiring man...

You just make use of the dire situation to go genocidal apeshit on this forum about it and make this place look like an insanity ward.

Ain't going to happen.


You are concerned about this forum? Just think what it would be like if it had anybody with any brains running it. You yourself brought up "dire situation." Did you even think about what you were saying when you said it? You jews sure do flip me out. Your plan, do nothing. My plan, do something. (Or at least speak about it) Which of us is more justified. What do you want to talk about. Niggers murdering White children? The invasion of White countries by overpopulating non-whites? The ever increasing overpopulation in general? Human caused global warming? Stop being such a god damned cowardly worm and lift my ban. We can speak at length about any problem. You can state all your solutions to them. And see where that is getting us. And we can speak about the pros and cons of any plans I have.

Also, banning me as you have, how fucking dare you use a picture of a Nazi as an avatar. They had more balls than you apparently could ever have. Another thing is that for everything the Nazis really were, where in the fuck did it get them. The same place the solutions to problems that you have will get us. That's why I now use a Vlad avatar. He had the willpower to get things done. In the end, it didn't get him very far. But at least he was able to strike the fucking fear of god into his enemies.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2020 21:52 by professor.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 24 Nov 2020 22:43 #10

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18944
  • Likes received: 8927
professor wrote:
Human caused global warming?

You lose me there everytime.

"global warming" is a communist (arguably jewish) construct, designed to take wealth from whites and redistribute crumbs of it to the 3rd world ( and the majority to themselves.)

So perhaps you are one of two things you label others... a sheep or a jew.

Or maybe a shabbos goy on the payroll as a third option.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 25 Nov 2020 15:48 #11

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1779
  • Likes received: 653
I, Cultsmasher, steamroller, redline, moronfinder and any other's I've forgotten will now smash fossil fuels. I will now make coal fired power plants, nuclear power plants, electric generating dams, wind farms and solar panels obsolete. I just can't wait for the mods around here to ban me for making the major cause of human caused global warming a thing of the past. Don't feel ashamed. Other forums have. Their disregard for decency and honor in this matter just reenforces my disdain for humanity in general. Here it is.

Back in the late 50's, early 60's, the U. S. experimented with nuclear powered rockets. They operated at a temperature of 5600 F. And despite being built light enough to fly, they were expected to create a constant thrust for 600 hours. Or 25 days. So the engineering in this around 60 years old. Now 2% of H2O will disassociate into hydrogen and oxygen 3600 F. In other words, combust. On this next point I'm not exactly sure. But I would have to imagine that the percentage of H2O that would disassociate would rise sharply from there without all that much higher of a rise in temperature. So that at about 4500 F, most of the H2O would combust.

So if you had a furnace that was preheated to 5000 F using the combustion of hydrogen and oxygen, then injected water or steam into it, that would combust. As in create heat. And being built much more robustly than a nuclear rocket designed to fly, it could be made to last much longer. And it is possible that some alloy or compound has been created in the past 60 years that can withstand heat even better than the material used to create a nuclear powered rocket.

I brought this idea up to a university physics professor once when I was thinking of using this process to create pressure that could be utilized. He told me that the disassociated hydrogen and oxygen molecules would almost immediately recombine into H2O. But I know that would create heat also. Because that is how the oxygen and hydrogen powered rockets on the space shuttle work. They combust hydrogen and oxygen. The exhaust is H2O. The space shuttle engines operate at 6000 F. That is around 1500 F more than what would be needed to disassociate the H2O into hydrogen and oxygen to begin with. In fact, steps would need to be taken to keep the furnace from melting.

https://truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/72594-cultsmasher-smashes-fossil-fuels.html#335770

:arowup: This previous post by one of the propfessor's numerous shill ID's is comic $cientific Bollocks....... :lmao:

If you inject water into a sealed chamber/furnace heated to 5700 degrees Fahrenheit the water will dissociate into ions. Contrary to the proph's :larf: assertions dissociation is NOT combustion.....!!!
Combustion is an Exothermic reaction that produces a release of energy whereas Dissociation is an Endothermic reaction that would absorb energy from his pfurnace....!!!

Therefore no pfree energy........ :lmao:

BTW the dissociation theory is pure speculation as it's been impossible to achieve experimentally. That's why there are no temperature/pressure phase diagrams for water where the temperature reaches 5700 deg F which include solid/liquid/gas/plasma phases. All you'll find is solid/liquid/gas phase diagrams at relatively low temperatures. The high temperature/pressure necessary for high percentage plasma creation would destroy the lab apparatus.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2020 18:17 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 25 Nov 2020 21:15 #12

  • professor
  • professor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 78
  • Likes received: 6
novum wrote:
professor wrote:
Human caused global warming?

You lose me there everytime.

"global warming" is a communist (arguably jewish) construct, designed to take wealth from whites and redistribute crumbs of it to the 3rd world ( and the majority to themselves.)

So perhaps you are one of two things you label others... a sheep or a jew.

Or maybe a shabbos goy on the payroll as a third option.


It seems to me that I started a thread around here in the topic of human caused global warming. You are a mod. Lift my ban. We can talk about it in that thread.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anybody Know Of A Forum For Non-Slaves? 25 Nov 2020 21:19 #13

  • professor
  • professor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 78
  • Likes received: 6
Exorcist wrote:
I, Cultsmasher, steamroller, redline, moronfinder and any other's I've forgotten will now smash fossil fuels. I will now make coal fired power plants, nuclear power plants, electric generating dams, wind farms and solar panels obsolete. I just can't wait for the mods around here to ban me for making the major cause of human caused global warming a thing of the past. Don't feel ashamed. Other forums have. Their disregard for decency and honor in this matter just reenforces my disdain for humanity in general. Here it is.

Back in the late 50's, early 60's, the U. S. experimented with nuclear powered rockets. They operated at a temperature of 5600 F. And despite being built light enough to fly, they were expected to create a constant thrust for 600 hours. Or 25 days. So the engineering in this around 60 years old. Now 2% of H2O will disassociate into hydrogen and oxygen 3600 F. In other words, combust. On this next point I'm not exactly sure. But I would have to imagine that the percentage of H2O that would disassociate would rise sharply from there without all that much higher of a rise in temperature. So that at about 4500 F, most of the H2O would combust.

So if you had a furnace that was preheated to 5000 F using the combustion of hydrogen and oxygen, then injected water or steam into it, that would combust. As in create heat. And being built much more robustly than a nuclear rocket designed to fly, it could be made to last much longer. And it is possible that some alloy or compound has been created in the past 60 years that can withstand heat even better than the material used to create a nuclear powered rocket.

I brought this idea up to a university physics professor once when I was thinking of using this process to create pressure that could be utilized. He told me that the disassociated hydrogen and oxygen molecules would almost immediately recombine into H2O. But I know that would create heat also. Because that is how the oxygen and hydrogen powered rockets on the space shuttle work. They combust hydrogen and oxygen. The exhaust is H2O. The space shuttle engines operate at 6000 F. That is around 1500 F more than what would be needed to disassociate the H2O into hydrogen and oxygen to begin with. In fact, steps would need to be taken to keep the furnace from melting.

https://truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/72594-cultsmasher-smashes-fossil-fuels.html#335770

:arowup: This previous post by one of the propfessor's numerous shill ID's is comic $cientific Bollocks....... :lmao:

If you inject water into a sealed chamber/furnace heated to 5700 degrees Fahrenheit the water will dissociate into ions. Contrary to the proph's :larf: assertions dissociation is NOT combustion.....!!!
Combustion is an Exothermic reaction that produces a release of energy whereas Dissociation is an Endothermic reaction that would absorb energy from his pfurnace....!!!

Therefore no pfree energy........ :lmao:

BTW the dissociation theory is pure speculation as it's been impossible to achieve experimentally. That's why there are no temperature/pressure phase diagrams for water where the temperature reaches 5700 deg F which include solid/liquid/gas/plasma phases. All you'll find is solid/liquid/gas phase diagrams at relatively low temperatures. The high temperature/pressure necessary for high percentage plasma creation would destroy the lab apparatus.

Do you enjoy being such a fucking queer? Where in the hell were you when I wasn't banned and posted that thread. Ask the mods to lift my ban. Then post your garbage in the thread you showed. I will tell you how things really work.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Greetings Slaves.6.68Wednesday, 02 October 2019
They were White and They were Slaves6.6Sunday, 02 August 2015
Pope Takes 12 Sex Slaves6.53Saturday, 16 April 2016
TRUTH ZONE FORUM HIJACKED by system shills just like the David Icke forum6.52Thursday, 23 January 2020
Child brides or bridal slaves ?6.46Monday, 24 October 2016
Crapple Apple Made by slaves6.46Friday, 19 December 2014
United States -- home of the dumb and slaves6.39Sunday, 12 March 2017
How Chairman Mao of Brixton built his sect of 'slaves’6.39Sunday, 01 December 2013
✡ Did God Create Non-Jews to Be Slaves to Jewish Masters?6.39Sunday, 28 October 2018
Take a listen to what a billionaire sports owner thinks about his slaves.6.32Wednesday, 13 August 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.