Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who here believes in freedom of speech. Part 2.

Who here believes in freedom of speech. Part 2. 25 Nov 2020 21:51 #1

• professor
  • Fresh Member
Well judging from my banning, apparently the mods here aren't as accepting as I said they seemed to be in my thread, "Who here believes in freedom of speech." (If you haven't read it, look it up and do so) I hear a lot of bullshit about this forum having the feds come down on them. But freedom of speech is protected in the Constitution!!! If there are any limits to freedom of speech in the Constitution, I haven't heard of them. So even if this forum did get any shit from the feds over something I may have said, all they have to do is bring up the Constitution. I wonder if a forum could sue the federal government over their assault on a forum over the Constitutionally granted freedom of speech issue.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Who here believes in freedom of speech. Part 2. 25 Nov 2020 22:05 #2

• Flare
You really going to behave that pathetic?

Freedom of speech doesn't mean fed-posting the shit out of the board by loading it with violence, calling for genocide, hanging people and posting all kinds of atrocious garbage.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/

Who here believes in freedom of speech. Part 2. 26 Nov 2020 23:39 #3

• professor
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:

Freedom of speech doesn't mean fed-posting the shit out of the board by loading it with violence, calling for genocide, hanging people and posting all kinds of atrocious garbage.

Pathetic? I could say the same about you. Also, freedom of speech means freedom of speech. It isn't what this forum or any other's definition of it means. Now if I was wrong in any way, you or anybody else had every opportunity to tell me what it is and why. In fact, I encouraged it. But apparently your best argument was to ban me. Basically sticking your head in the sand isn't much of an argument. You seem to be like most other people. They don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. Seeing how you don't like my pictures, I will post a couple more for you. One you won't care about. Partially because it doesn't show a death scene. Such as a cute little White child who is murdered with nigger jizz dripping out of her little vagina. And the other picture will somehow bother you. You tell me. Which is the most disgusting picture.

Last Edit: 26 Nov 2020 23:40 by professor.

Who here believes in freedom of speech. Part 2. 30 Nov 2020 23:36 #4

• professor
  • Fresh Member
Of the pictures I showed in post #3, I'm still waiting for you and novum to tell me which picture tells the worst tale. Justify to me you're keeping me banned. Strange at the "Truth Zone Forum" the truth can get too truthful.

Who here believes in freedom of speech. Part 2. 03 Dec 2020 22:26 #5

• professor
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:

Still waiting........