Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who here is Pro-White.

Who here is Pro-White. 08 Dec 2020 01:14 #1

• professor
  • Fresh Member
You want the TRUTH? Being pro-White is the truth. If you are pro-White, declare yourselves. Though be warned. Being pro-White is basically illegal in this and every other country. That is why no pro-White forum exists. Stormfront and VNN are just jokes. Probably run by jews. That's why they exist. I have scoured the internet looking for any kind of forums that are pro-White in any way. I did manage to find a couple. But they were such ghost towns that they would make this forum look like the center of some large Chinese city at rush hour. Even a ghost would be lonely at the couple places I found.

This forum pretends to be a little more pro-White. With members who are willing to tell the truth about the holocaust. And Flare and another poster actually use an avatar with somebody wearing a Nazi uniform. Though it takes more than that to actually be pro-White. And actually be pro-White and you get banned. I had to go through a lot of shit just to be able to post here. Beyond that, I don't expect my ban to be lifted any further than this section. For the same reason that there is basically no forum out there where White people can speak their mind. So should there be a miracle to occur and there is a REAL pro-White person here, at least let me know you exist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

Who here is Pro-White. 08 Dec 2020 12:26 #2

I'm pro humankind
I'm not a huge fan of humanity though

Skin colour ,is not important ,quality of soul is though

But I don't expect you to have that level of understanding
User(s) who Liked this post: GameChanger

Who here is Pro-White. 08 Dec 2020 21:57 #3

• professor
  • Fresh Member
backfromthebrink wrote:
I'm pro humankind

Obviously you are pro fag. Most likely because you're one yourself. Do you think I could talk you out of being that way? Fat chance! So equally I doubt if I could convince you that different "races" of human are in fact different Species of human. There is FAR more going on rather than just skin color. Also, I wonder if you would be bothered at all that YOU are partially responsible for the brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S. at the hands of niggers. Get it? YOU murdering tens of thousands of White CHILDREN! Don't believe it? Do a search for this thread title. "Listen to the children scream!" I would like to go there myself and debate you over what you find. But the other White child murderers around here won't let me.
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

Who here is Pro-White. 08 Dec 2020 22:01 #4

• Flare
backfromthebrink wrote:

Difference in race is not only skin colour.

Haven't you found that out by now..?

There's HUGE differences between races on emotional levels, intelligence, hormonal, brain capacity, empathy, ingenuity, aggression, behaviour etc. etc.
User(s) who Liked this post: professor

Who here is Pro-White. 09 Dec 2020 08:51 #5

professor wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
I'm pro humankind

Obviously you are pro fag. Most likely because you're one yourself. Do you think I could talk you out of being that way? Fat chance! So equally I doubt if I could convince you that different "races" of human are in fact different Species of human. There is FAR more going on rather than just skin color. Also, I wonder if you would be bothered at all that YOU are partially responsible for the brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S. at the hands of niggers. Get it? YOU murdering tens of thousands of White CHILDREN! Don't believe it? Do a search for this thread title. "Listen to the children scream!" I would like to go there myself and debate you over what you find. But the other White child murderers around here won't let me.

What I'm saying is there's good and bad in all races ,hence quality of the soul .

Who here is Pro-White. 09 Dec 2020 08:52 #6

I'm aware flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Who here is Pro-White. 09 Dec 2020 09:03 #7

• Flare
backfromthebrink wrote:
I'm aware flare.

That's good.

Better go post something nice or beautiful about White people then, because it is US who are in deep trouble.

Who here is Pro-White. 09 Dec 2020 22:06 #8

• professor
  • Fresh Member
backfromthebrink wrote:
professor wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
I'm pro humankind

What I'm saying is there's good and bad in all races ,hence quality of the soul .

Well you would be wrong. Damned wrong. Incredibly wrong. If you looked at the thread I suggested, you would get some idea of that. I have some other statistics for you. But depending on which website you look at, they could vary some. One website says that between 2003-2008, there were 135,206 nigger on White rapes, sexual assaults in the U.S. The number of White on nigger sexual assaults-rapes was 0! Another website says that in 2005, 37,460 White women were raped by niggers. The number of nigger bitches who were raped by White guys was 0 to 10!

Also, letting the sand nigger species into Europe has turned Sweden into the rape capitol of the WORLD! I also have a couple statistics on that which, having found them at different websites, are slightly different. But neither one is good. One says that 95.6% of rapes in Sweden are committed by sand niggers. Another says that 77% of the rapes in Sweden are committed by the 2% sand nigger population. Those are just some of the reasons why I consider Brenton Tarrant to be a hero.

I could go on and on and on. But now you know why I am mostly banned from this place. That politically correct bullshit won't get past me. There are many problems in the world caused by non-whites. The slaughter of them is the only cure.

Who here is Pro-White. 10 Dec 2020 03:11 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
professor wrote:
The slaughter of them is the only cure.

How about just not letting them in.

Although admittedly that could probably only happen if the small group of elites behind this agenda were slaughtered. Though instead we could send the ones behind the agenda to a large island (like Madagascar) and fence the thing off, a bit like that dinosaur film.

We could call it jewrassic park.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2020 03:15 by novum.

Who here is Pro-White. 10 Dec 2020 23:18 #10

• professor
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
professor wrote:
The slaughter of them is the only cure.

How about just not letting them in.

Although admittedly that could probably only happen if the small group of elites behind this agenda were slaughtered. Though instead we could send the ones behind the agenda to a large island (like Madagascar) and fence the thing off, a bit like that dinosaur film.

We could call it jewrassic park.

Or how about you and flare stop being assholes and let me into the rest of the forum. I think I started a forum about that topic somewhere. But to answer you for now, our planet is dying. I doubt there will even be any humans around to see the year 2050. Along with most of the life on the planet. You might like to see us go through a sort of non-white Soylent Green scenario before that happens. But I don't. Those third world lowlifes will fuck up our country as bad as they did the countries they came from. Like it or not, you have to do the same exact god damned thing that every life form on the planet has to do to survive. Fight for it! Kill if necessary!

Every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. But the population levels of White people aren't rising. Is some places they are going down a little. How many White Americans are trying to sneak into mexico. How many White Europeans are trying to sneak into Africa and the Middle East. If you had a swarm of locusts in your fields, what would you do. Let them eat away? Or call in a crop duster.

Who here is Pro-White. 11 Dec 2020 12:11 #11

• Gloria
well I have seen ... a video several years ago where people somewhere in Africa burned and beaten a boy to death on a car wheel in the streets while cheering - for stealing bread
It was so horrible and upstetting that I couldn´t ban this out of my head for weeks
These people are savage that´s for sure - they are kind of empathy less
Maybe it is like in medival times in Europe where we also had thought-out methods how to kill people on a wheel or to quarter someone :cry:

africanarguments.org/2019/05/07/inside-cameroon-torture-bunker/

explain Love in one word ⭐
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2020 12:13 by Gloria.
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041, Flare

Who here is Pro-White. 11 Dec 2020 20:47 #12

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
" go on Fren , do a terror "
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Who here is Pro-White. 11 Dec 2020 20:53 #13

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Gloria wrote:
well I have seen ... a video several years ago where people somewhere in Africa burned and beaten a boy to death on a car wheel in the streets while cheering - for stealing bread
It was so horrible and upstetting that I couldn´t ban this out of my head for weeks
Maybe it is like in medival times in Europe where we also had thought-out methods how to kill people on a wheel or to quarter someone :cry:

africanarguments.org/2019/05/07/inside-cameroon-torture-bunker/

Ive just spent time working in the US

Was talking to some black guy who was being sent to work in Chicago

He was not at all happy about it , in fact the guy was genuinely scared about it

He was black as night but he even said he doesnt like living around gangsters and niggers

He said that , not me
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Who here is Pro-White. 12 Dec 2020 00:43 #14

• professor
  • Fresh Member
Gloria wrote:

The thing about medieval Europe is that they didn't have a more advanced civilization like ours to observe. But niggers in Africa do. Yet most believe that their bad luck is caused by witches casting hexes on them. I even saw an African doctor in the U.S. who apparently believed that diseases were caused by evil spirits. In Africa, slavery is still going on. As is cannibalism. They also have niggers in New Guinea. From what I saw on some news program, burning witches to death is rising in popularity there.