Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Your gratitude is underwhelming.

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 25 Mar 2021 22:25 #1

• professor
  • Fresh Member
I went through quite a bit of trouble to be able to save the section from "Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story NEVER Told" called "The Leutcher Findings." Then I went through even more trouble to find a site to host it. Many of you are probably already aware of it. And it is a good start to shut up those people at other forums who like to insult "holocaust deniers." So I handed it to you here basically on a silver platter. Where if you are at any other forum, you can give it to them right between the eyes. That is if they have the guts to even spend 15 minutes seeing their brainwashing smashed. But did anybody around here even bother to thank me in the thread where I posted the link to it? Or even reply in any way? NO! There's gratitude for you. And for Flare, who likes an avatar of a Nazi soldier, probably isn't thankful enough to completely lift my ban.
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2021 22:26 by professor.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 26 Mar 2021 18:10 #2

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Cheer up fed fren
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 26 Mar 2021 23:11 #3

• Flare
:chuckle:

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 01 Apr 2021 22:59 #4

• professor
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Cheer up fed fren

No thanks here either I see. Big surprise. Fed.

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 01 Apr 2021 23:02 #5

• professor
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
:chuckle:

I see your snickering emoji. You and all the other jews around here make me laugh too.

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 02 Apr 2021 01:51 #6

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
professor wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Cheer up fed fren

TBH I agree with 99% of your posts and if we actually had a free internet with true freedom to say whatever the fuck we want my posts would make yours look soft and gentle

But I know theres boundaries and yeh it sucks

Every place is different though

You could at least be thankful you can talk about a lot of topics here that get you an insta ban almost anywhere else
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 02 Apr 2021 10:19 #7

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
professor wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Cheer up fed fren

TBH I agree with 99% of your posts and if we actually had a free internet with true freedom to say whatever the fuck we want my posts would make yours look soft and gentle

You could at least be thankful you can talk about a lot of topics here that get you an insta ban almost anywhere else

^ Exactly this yea!

Basically anything can be discussed here, yet Cultsmasher feels like he is being censored when we don’t allow him describing into detail (as for example) how he wants to go to town on blacks with a chainsaw.

Now what the fuck is that for mentality? :iitm:
Last Edit: 02 Apr 2021 10:23 by Flare.

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 02 Apr 2021 10:38 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:
Now what the fuck is that for mentality?

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 03 Apr 2021 13:51 #9

• Exorcist

@novum

Would you allow Cultsmasher full forum access if he changed the head gear on his Vlad the Impaler Avatar to something more appropriate?

:lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 05 Apr 2021 22:26 #10

• professor
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
professor wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Cheer up fed fren

If freedom of speech were allowed around here, you would think that what I did post was kind an gentle. But I have held back and was still banned. But as you see, I came back to some degree. I wish that they would lift my ban. Then you could tell me the 1% that you don't agree with. But I'n not interested in doing it locked up in the lounge section here.

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 05 Apr 2021 22:40 #11

• professor
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
professor wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Cheer up fed fren

^ Exactly this yea!

Basically anything can be discussed here, yet Cultsmasher feels like he is being censored when we don’t allow him describing into detail (as for example) how he wants to go to town on blacks with a chainsaw.

Now what the fuck is that for mentality? :iitm:

I think you're lying. I seem to remember bringing up something like wood chippers. But not chainsaws. All that aside, I think I have a thread around here called, "Listen to the children scream!" In it I showed some pictures of White children murdered by niggers. And there are no doubt tens of thousands of others. Anybody who is against making niggers either dead by any means or back in Africa to give justice to those murdered children and prevent future murders is so sick in the head that it is beyond description. Can you understand? BEYOND DESCRIPTION! Also, niggers only make up 12.7 to 13.4% of the U.S. population. So why are you so worried about offending them. Stop letting them cause you to shake in your boots and lift my ban.

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 05 Apr 2021 22:48 #12

• professor
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
Flare wrote:
Now what the fuck is that for mentality?

If anybody around here is a "Fed," it is you. In fact, I doubt if there is a forum anywhere that isn't run by jews. Which you either are or are one of their slaves. Prove to me otherwise at least to some degree. Let me free into the rest of the forum. Then leave a post in any of my threads telling me what is wrong in any of them. Or something that a "fed" would say and why. Also, I have a thread around here I think called, "Kiss your ass good by." There is some information in it I would like to post a correction to.

Your gratitude is underwhelming. 05 Apr 2021 22:53 #13

• professor
  • Fresh Member
Exorcist wrote:
@novum Would you allow Cultsmasher full forum access if he changed the head gear on his Vlad the Impaler Avatar to something more appropriate? :lmao:[/quote] Indeed. If they lifted my ban, you could tell me anything in any of my threads that you think makes me a dickhead. As for my Vlad avatar, isn't it better than that of a lynched nigger? And Vlad was into using spikes on people. Just think if for example there were spikes along the U.S. - mexico border. You wouldn't see smugglers dropping anchor children onto the U.S. side of the border wall.[img]

@novum

Would you allow Cultsmasher full forum access if he changed the head gear on his Vlad the Impaler Avatar to something more appropriate?

:lmao:

Indeed. If they lifted my ban, you could tell me anything in any of my threads that you think makes me a dickhead. As for my Vlad avatar, isn't it better than that of a lynched nigger? And Vlad was into using spikes on people. Just think if for example there were spikes along the U.S. - mexico border. You wouldn't see smugglers dropping anchor children onto the U.S. side of the border wall.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare