Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Keep Thimerosal in Vaccines: Pediatricians Say

Keep Thimerosal in Vaccines: Pediatricians Say 21 Dec 2012 07:24 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
'A mercury-containing preservative should not be banned as an ingredient in vaccines, U.S. pediatricians said Monday, in a move that may be controversial.

In its statement, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) endorsed calls from a World Health Organization (WHO) committee that the preservative, thimerosal, not be considered a hazardous source of mercury that could be banned by the United Nations.

Back in 1999, a concern that kids receiving multiple shots containing thimerosal might get too much mercury - and develop autism or other neurodevelopmental problems as a result - led the AAP to call for its removal, despite the lack of hard evidence at the time.'

Read More: news.yahoo.com/keep-thimerosal-vaccines-pediatricians-050736139.html
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Keep Thimerosal in Vaccines: Pediatricians Say 22 Jan 2013 16:53 #2

• StarsChildren
UN's Global Mercury ban exempts......vaccines
pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.ca/2013/01/uns-global-mercury-ban-exemptsvaccines.html

Mercury: A deadly poison. Just the tiniest drop will contaminate everything
Land, air and water and people...
"It attacks the central nervous system and is particularly harmful to children"

Except when it is contained in vaccines.
Then it is perfectly exceptable
Because apparently direct injection of mercury, into a living being with a central nervous system and a brain is not harmful? According to the UN. WHO clearly caters to the big pharma cartel

The treaty says that certain mercury-added products, such as batteries, lamps, switches, skin-lightening cosmetics, pesticides and thermometers, may not be manufactured, imported or exported no later than 2020.
Mercury-added dental amalgams are also to be phased out.
No mercury in cosmetics, pesticides, thermometers and dental amalgams.... but

Certain mercury-added products are to be exempted from the ban, including those used for military and civil protection, products with no mercury-free alternative, products used in religious or traditional practices and vaccines containing thimerosal, an ethylmercury preservative.
The omission of thimerosal-containing vaccines from the ban disappointed advocates who believe the preservative plays a role in sickening some children.

“Children’s health took a backseat to special interests. (Pharmaceutical profits) The only major purposeful exposure to mercury that didn’t get addressed was thimerosal

There you have it folks.
Mercury bad, except in the vaccine injected directly into living tissue.
With direct access to a nervous system and a brain.
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.