Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VacTruth Articles

VacTruth Articles 20 Jan 2013 17:14 #1

• StarsChildren
ran across a lot of interesting news stories on vactruth this morning... lots to read but well worth the time if you want to keep up with some of what has been happening over the last few months

Serious Allegations against HPV Vaccine Trials Affecting Thousands of Girls Accepted by Supreme Court of India
On January 7, 2013, Ms. Leslie Carol Botha, Women’s Health Educator and long-time advocate for HPV vaccine safety awareness [1], released an urgent article entitled: India Women Activists Historic Writ of Petition Accepted by Supreme Court over Unethical Trialing of HPV Vaccines, Gardasil® and Cervarix®.
Based on the press release issued by Kalpana Mehta, Nalini Bhanot and V. Rukmini Rao, representing Gramya Resource Centre for Women from Andhra Pradesh, titled, “India Supreme Court Accepts Writ of Petition on Gardasil & Cervarix Licensing & Trial Violations” implicating the Drug Controller of India, PATH, ICMR and others, ordering the government of India to immediately respond. [2]
Botha outlined the course of history that led to this groundbreaking hearing, as well as the violations that occurred during the clinical trials and the undisclosed international agenda among the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), the Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to unduly influence the Indian government to adopt the vaccines for introduction in the public sector. Botha also detailed the Petitioners’ requests and reliefs as stated in the Writ of Petition, filed on October 29, 2012.

Documents Show Merck Paid This Popular Website $3.5 Million Dollars for Promoting Vaccines
According to documents located on Merck’s website, at least $3,592,850 dollars was paid to Medscape LLC, a subsidiary of WebMD Health, from 2008 through 2012. If you factor in other cancer programs promoted on WebMD by Merck, the total figure comes to $3,982,850. The amount is likely higher as one of the documents on the website is unavailable. [1]

1,742 Reports of Adverse Events After Children Received This Vaccine
Last week, VacTruth reported details of the 1,271 page confidential GlaxoSmithKline document, regarding their six-in-one vaccine. More confidential papers have recently been leaked to the press. The Belgian website Initiative Citoyeene reported both leaked documents.
The latest confidential document concerns the Prevenar 13 vaccine, a pneumococcal vaccine manufactured by Pfizer (now merged with Wyeth). [1] This vaccine replaced the original 2010 vaccine Prevenar, which, as reported by the manufacturer, has actually increased, rather than decreased, serious infections.

Vaccine Bombshell: Leaked Confidential Document Exposes 36 Infants Dead After This Vaccine
A confidential GlaxoSmithKline document recently leaked to the press exposed that within a two-year period, a total of 36 infants died after receiving the 6-in-1 vaccine, Infanrix Hexa. [1] According to the website Initiative Citoyenne [2] who reported the news, the 1271 page document revealed that GlaxoSmithKline received a total of 1,742 reports of adverse reactions between October 23, 2009, and October 22, 2011, including 503 serious adverse reactions and 36 deaths.

Who Says There is No Money in Making Vaccines? At Least $5.7 Billion Given to Vaccine Manufacturers in 2011 by US Gov’t
In 2011, the US Federal government awarded 6 pharmaceutical corporations over 5.7 Billion to manufacture children’s vaccines alone.

4,250% Increase in Fetal Deaths Reported to VAERS After Flu Shot Given to Pregnant Women
Documentation received from the National Coalition of Organized Women (NCOW) states that between 2009 and 2010 the mercury-laden combined flu vaccinations have increased Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting Systems (VAERS) fetal death reports by 4,250 percent in pregnant women. Eileen Dannemann, NCOW’s director, made abundantly clear that despite these figures being known to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the multiple-strain, inactivated flu vaccine containing mercury (Thimerosal) has once again been recommended to pregnant women as a safe vaccination this season.

The American Medical Association Will Soon Be Able To Force People To Enter Experimental Vaccine Trials
The American Medical Association (AMA) recently published a paper proposing the introduction of a new law to force you and your children into experimental vaccine trials against your wishes. Your only way out of this directive would be to sign an ‘opt out form.’

Dangerous Banned Vaccine Repackaged and Given New Name
Yet again the UK government has allowed a previously banned and dangerous vaccine onto the UK market, by repackaging it and giving it a new name in a bid to deceive parents.
The first time the UK government tried this tactic and succeeded was in 1988 when the JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccinations and Immunizations) sanctioned the MMR vaccine Pluserix for use in the UK. Pluserix had previously been banned in Canada, causing thousands of children to suffer irreversible side effects as a result. This vaccine went on to cause the same devastation in the UK. [1]

FDA Approved Vaccine with Autism and SIDS Listed as Adverse Events, Vaccine Safety Website Removes Information
Some very disturbing news recently came across my desk from a fellow activist.
The Tripedia vaccine product insert was removed from the Johns Hopkins Institute for Vaccine Safety website. [1] I also discovered that it is now missing from the Centers for Disease Control Vaccine Price List. The “official” reason is likely Sanofi Pasteur’s discontinuing the production of the vaccine. [2]
However, closer inspection of the Tripedia product insert reveals another smoking-gun relationship between vaccines and autism.

Announcing UK Government Considering Mandatory Whooping Cough Vaccine For Newborns
The UK Health Authorities are considering making vaccinations compulsory for newborns, vaccinating them with the DPT at birth due to the whooping cough outbreaks in the UK. The BBC News reported that number of cases in England and Wales are already three times higher than those in 2011. (1)

At Last! Government Documents Locked Up for 30 Years Proving This Vaccine Unsafe Finally Revealed
Many parents are opting to have their children vaccinated with the single measles, mumps and rubella vaccines due to growing concerns about the safety of the MMR, but are they jumping out of the frying pan into the fire? Hidden government documents have revealed that leading professionals have had serious concerns about the safety of the single measles vaccines for many years.
Secret government documents that have been under lock and key for thirty years have revealed that the UK government has known for many years that the single measles vaccine can cause the debilitating neurological disorder SSPE or Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis.

This Pharma Company Admits to $2 Million in Bribes to Government and Health Officials
Recently, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) reported Pfizer using its influential money to bribe foreign governments and their health officials. The apparent goal was to use Pfizer’s money to create unfair economic advantages in the market to peddle their pharmaceuticals and vaccines.[1]

Interview Reveals DNA Fragments Discovered 6 Months After Vaccination
Sin Hang Lee, MD, is a medical practitioner historically qualified to practice medicine in the People’s Republic of China, the District of Columbia, New York State, and the State of Connecticut in the USA, plus in Canada and British Commonwealth countries via his registration with the General Medical Council of the UK. Currently Dr. Lee holds a medical license in the State of Connecticut, USA.

Gardasil Vaccine rDNA Introduced at Coroner’s Inquest
Wellington, New Zealand. According to testimony presented via international video link before a coroner’s inquest in Wellington, New Zealand, (August 9 NZ) by Dr. Sin Hang Lee (August 8 USA), a pathologist on the medical staff of Milford Hospital in the State of Connecticut, “residual HPV DNA fragments from the viral gene or plasmid injected with Gardasil®” have been found six months after that vaccination (series) was given to Jasmine Renata. Ms. Renata, a teenager, died in her sleep of unknown and unexplained causes. An autopsy was performed to determine cause of death.

Vaccines Kill 8 Children; Others Critically Sick
In the last few months vaccinations have caused the death of eight children in India and left others critically ill. The most recent death to be reported is a three month old baby girl who died just hours after receiving the 5 in 1 vaccination.
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

VacTruth Articles 03 Jun 2013 11:49 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
all boys should be given the HPV jab - currently only offered to teenage girls - to prevent rise of throat cancers

Douglas helps Jolie and of course their masters
to reduce world population

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2334749/Michael-Douglas-Oral-sex-caused-cancer.html?ICO=most_read_module

If you thought msm could not become more bizarre they surprise you every single new day.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

VacTruth Articles 03 Jun 2013 22:48 #3

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
metro.co.uk/2013/06/02/michael-douglas-suggests-sti-from-oral-sex-caused-his-throat-cancer-3825496/
Michael Douglas suggests STI from oral sex caused his throat cancer

Michael Douglas has suggested his throat cancer was caused by a sexually transmitted infection contracted through oral sex.

The 68-year-old actor, married to Catherine Zeta Jones since 2000, dismissed initial fears that his stage four diagnosis in 2010 was caused by years of drinking and smoking and not helped by the stress of his son being jailed.

Asked if he regretted his vices, the Behind the Candelabra actor replied: ‘No. Because without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV [human papillomavirus], which actually comes about from cunnilingus.’

Bizarrley the star also suggested performing the sex act could reverse the diagnosis as well.

He told the Guardian: ‘I did worry if the stress caused by my son’s incarceration didn’t help trigger it. But yeah, it’s a sexually transmitted disease that causes cancer. And if you have it, cunnilingus is also the best cure for it.’

The star underwent eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation after a walnut-sized tumour was found under his tongue. He was placed on a liquid diet and lost 20kg (45lb).

The pen is mightier than the sword
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2013 22:49 by diamondgeezer.

VacTruth Articles 03 Jun 2013 23:04 #4

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Maybe it's just his way of boasting that he regularly eats Catherine Zeta Jones' pussy. Excuse my crude language, I just couldn't be arsed dressing it up :chuckle:

It's funny how all these big celebrities are suddenly afflicted with cancers to do with sex, etc.

VacTruth Articles 03 Jun 2013 23:23 #5

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Excuse my crude language, I just couldn't be arsed dressing it up :chuckle:

I'll match your crude language and raise you... :hahano:

Cunt juice doesn't cause cancer. Nor does it cure it either. ;)
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

VacTruth Articles 03 Jun 2013 23:24 #6

• username
It's the ultimate excuse as to why you wouldn't want to though

VacTruth Articles 03 Jun 2013 23:29 #7

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Who wouldn't want to? Not me :D

VacTruth Articles 03 Jun 2013 23:35 #8

• username
diamondgeezer wrote:
Who wouldn't want to? Not me :D

Are you indiscriminate then? Look where it got Michael.......

VacTruth Articles 03 Jun 2013 23:45 #9

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Which Michael?

VacTruth Articles 03 Jun 2013 23:48 #10

• username
The one above with the hpv cancer. Not George Michael, hpv doesn't cause you to fall out of cars, yet.

VacTruth Articles 03 Jun 2013 23:53 #11

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Not George Michael, hpv doesn't cause you to fall out of cars, yet.

'The 'scrape me up before you go go' headline made me lol. .. :chuckle:

Though tbh, it wouldn't have if he'd actually been seriously injured.

VacTruth Articles 04 Jun 2013 00:01 #12

• username
hahaha

Yeah, lucky bloke. Dunno what really happened but it does seem that whenever he gets really baked he's involved in a mishap. Unluckiest toker in the world.

On that note goodnight people

VacTruth Articles 04 Jun 2013 10:02 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
all boys should be given the HPV jab - currently only offered to teenage girls - to prevent rise of throat cancers

Douglas helps Jolie and of course their masters
to reduce world population

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2334749/Michael-Douglas-Oral-sex-caused-cancer.html?ICO=most_read_module

If you thought msm could not become more bizarre they surprise you every single new day.

Stranger things have happened you never know. I remember douglas on letterman back a few years when i still used to watch TV.. (well i would watch Letterman and Burn Notice :chuckle: .. and sometimes gossip girl :couch: thats about all)... anyway, Letterman has this way of questioning things or saying things sometimes which i find fascinating, not just in the following clip, but i see it often, i cant put it into words really but he is always on the ball and lets people know how he is thinking somehow if you look for it, without actually saying it. Sometimes its small talk between him and Paul Schaeffer, sometimes its just how he looks at the camera...

Anyway, here it is, i remember it because listen to Letterman and what he says. :yeahno:

Im not entirely convinced that vaccines reduce population though, and yeah i know all the stuff thats out there about it. (I dont like what they put in them, and im against getting jabs myself though.)

But what i do find plausible, is that the big pharma companies that produce these vaccines, well they make huge profits and income from these things, they dont crank the stuff out for free, and whether its members of the public paying, or governments subsidising the shots, its still money pouring into corporations that otherwise wouldnt be.

So if you are a corporation making a product, you want to sell as much as possible right, you need a market.

And sounds like they just found a new market.

To imply that Douglas is acting, well it feels a bit shitty to say it if he did have cancer for real :hahano: it doesnt seem like he is full of it on Letterman there for example, but like i said you never know, he is a great actor after all. :hahano: :dunno:

If i wrote something like the above where a lot of people read it, im sure i would get a lot of nasty responses too! :hahano: (how dare you etc etc)
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2013 10:07 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, username

VacTruth Articles 04 Jun 2013 10:07 #14

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
The vid is blocked on copyright grounds :chuckle:

VacTruth Articles 04 Jun 2013 10:21 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
irrepressible wrote:
The vid is blocked on copyright grounds :chuckle:

Bummer, must be a UK thing... try this proxy link see if it works for you

www.unblock-proxy.net/permalink.php?url=xIQ0pQ5KYfPxWSu2MueIUEqG6h4V1AQY88f71wGygrWLBdlv%2BT%2FTFH5Cp1a4SGAmVyYh47M7JirHWpklFo5Ulwr2TsV7QNhgRY0E7tUdwu...VIg%2BRXEOhax27Kkphj

Its just this site www.unblock-proxy.net/ and ive already put the vid in for you in the above link which should take you straight to it.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

VacTruth Articles 04 Jun 2013 10:22 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
This is a short excerpt of the letterman interview...

1365 = 1

VacTruth Articles 04 Jun 2013 10:45 #17

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I hate to ruin a good conspiracy but the population of earth is growing.

VacTruth Articles 04 Jun 2013 10:59 #18

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Nice to see you here i-baster. :)

VacTruth Articles 04 Jun 2013 11:15 #19

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Thank you it is good to be here.

VacTruth Articles 04 Jun 2013 11:26 #20

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Michael Douglas denies saying his throat cancer was caused by oral sex

Michael Douglas did not say he developed throat cancer because of oral sex, according to his publicist.

The Hollywood actor was quoted as telling the Guardian that the strain of cancer he was diagnosed with had been caused by the sexually transmitted HPV (human papillomavirus).

But a statement from the 68-year-old’s publicist sought to clarify his remarks and said Douglas was not talking about his own cancer.

www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/michael-douglas-denies-saying-his-throat-cancer-was-caused-by-oral-sex-8643275.html
User(s) who Liked this post: novum