Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fluoride Gate - Documentary

Fluoride Gate - Documentary 03 Feb 2013 15:51 #1

• StarsChildren
FLUORIDEGATE AN AMERICAN TRAGEDY (1:05:05)
A DOCUMENTARY FILM. By Dr. David Kennedy

WWW.FLUORIDEGATE.ORG

FLUORIDEGATE the movie is a new documentary film that reveals the tragedy of how the United States government, industry, and trade associations protect and promote a policy known to cause harm to our country and especially small children, who suffer more than any other segment of the population. While the basis of their motivation remains uncertain, the outcome is crystal clear: it is destroying our nation.

I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2013 17:05 by StarsChildren. Reason: spelling
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fluorite Gate - Documentary 03 Feb 2013 16:57 #2

• StarsChildren
www.fluoridealert.org/articles/wastenot414/

That safety verdict should now be re-examined in the light of hundreds of once-secret WWII documents obtained by Griffiths and Bryson –including declassified papers of the Manhattan Project, the U.S. military group that built the atomic bomb.

Fluoride was the key chemical in atomic bomb production, according to the documents. Massive quantities of fluoride– millions of tons– were essential for the manufacture of bomb-grade uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons throughout the Cold War. One of the most toxic chemicals known, fluoride rapidly emerged as the leading chemical health hazard of the U.S atomic bomb program–both for workers and for nearby communities, the documents reveal.
www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/18-manhattan-project-covered-up-effects-of-fluoride-toxicity/
www.democracynow.org/2004/6/17/the_fluoride_deception_how_a_nuclear
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/09/toxic-fluoride-secrets-fluoride-and.html

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/01/03/fluoride-show-no-benefits.aspx

Fluoride, a neurotoxin that has been linked to reduced IQ, impaired neurobehavioral development and brain damage, among many other serious health problems, is sometimes prescribed in supplement form to children ages 6 months to 16 years who live in areas that have non-fluoridated drinking water.
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/08/12/fluoride-and-the-brain-no-margin-of-safety.aspx
organichealingnaturally.blogspot.com/2011/01/fluoride-is-dangerous-neurotoxin-and.html

:coffee: really? maybe if u wanna become a flaming ball of fire n explode at some point it would be good for u, or if u feel ur iq is too high u should consume some fluoride to lower it :hahano:

Fluoride Gate - Documentary 05 Feb 2013 01:58 #3

• StarsChildren
www.naturalnews.com/038949_water_fluoridation_failure_toxic_chemicals.html

Eight reasons why water fluoridation has failed modern civilization

1) Water fluoridation has failed to reduce dental expenditures. Fluoride apologists have long claimed that forced water fluoridation would greatly reduce dental costs for everyone. But according to the data, dental expenditures have actually increased dramatically since the advent of water fluoridation back in the 1940s, as have the number of dental professionals, dental schools, and overall industry profits.

2) Water fluoridation has actually increased rates of tooth decay. Likewise, there has also been a steady increase in tooth decay rates across the country, despite the fact that nearly three-quarters of the U.S. population is now receiving fluoridated water. Most of Europe and many other countries around the world do not fluoridate their water at all, and tooth decay rates in these areas are similar or even lower than they are in North America.

3) Water fluoridation has created an epidemic of dental fluorosis. Even the most devoted fluoride apologist will admit that chronic exposure to fluoride can lead to a form of tooth decay known as dental fluorosis, which is marked by brown or white staining and corresponding mottling on teeth. It would be scientifically foolish to insist otherwise when acknowledging the fact that as many as 60 percent of all adolescents, and particularly those who live in fluoridated areas, now suffer from the permanent condition.

4) Water fluoridation is responsible for damaging bones, triggering arthritis. Back in 2006, the National Research Council (NRC) published a report showing that the federal government's maximum contaminant level for fluoride in water is a complete fraud. As it turns out, so-called "optimal" fluoride levels in water do not protect the health of children or adults, and regular exposure to fluoride in water can lead to brittle bones, pre-clinical skeletal fluorosis, and arthritis.

5) Children who drink fluoridated water develop lower IQs. According to information compiled by the fluoride awareness group Fluoride Action Network (FAN), at least 34 published studies have identified a link between fluoride exposure and reduced IQ levels. A recent review put together by researchers from Harvard University found that children living in fluoridated areas have 350 percent lower IQ levels on average compared to children living in non-fluoridated areas.

6) Fluoride calcifies the thyroid and pineal glands, two important hormone producers in the body. Another inconvenient fact about fluoride is that it binds to receptors throughout the endocrine system that are specifically reserved for actual nutrients. Fluoride has been shown to accumulate in both the thyroid and pineal glands, where it inhibits the normal production of hormones that regulate living systems throughout the body.

7) Fluoridated water is toxic to formula-fed babies. Did you know the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recognizes fluoride as an "unapproved drug," which means those who receive it are being forcibly medicated against their will and without informed consent? Fluoridated water is particularly harmful for the development of formula-fed babies, who admittedly receive toxic doses of fluoride whenever their parents mix baby formula with fluoridated tap water.

8) The fluoride added to most water supplies is an industrial waste product that causes cancer. Unbeknownst to many is the fact that the fluoride chemicals added to most municipal water supplies are not naturally occurring elements in the earth, but rather waste byproducts of industrial production systems. Such chemicals have never been properly safety tested, and they most definitely do not benefit oral health in any way.

Fluoride Gate - Documentary 07 Feb 2013 23:29 #4

• StarsChildren
rense.com/general9/florideacc.htm

Fluoride Accumulations Killing Fish, Pine Trees, And Poisoning Environment
By Gary Ghioto
Sun Staff Reporter
www.azdailysun.com (please note, this link no longer works, I can't find the story on the daily sun website)
3-20-1

Although the first public drinking water supply in this country was fluoridated 56 years ago, the impact of fluoride on the environment has only recently begun to be studied.

Unlike health impacts, which have been the subject of hundreds of research articles by university scientists published in academic journals worldwide, the buildup of fluoride in water supplies and in plants and animals has received short shrift.

But in recent years, researchers have begun to explore links between fluoride buildup and environmental problems as diverse as delayed salmon migration, ponderosa pine needle discoloration and lead ingestion by children. Most of their findings have not been published in peer-reviewed journals, but they are beginning to raise questions about the need for broader studies.

In Flagstaff, fluoride in drinking water would be introduced into the environment largely from the city wastewater treatment plants, which discharge 1.7 billion gallons of wastewater into the Rio de Flag each year. An additional 537 million gallons of recycled water provided by the city to irrigate golf courses and public parks would also bring fluoride into regional ecosystems.

Ponderosa pine is an "indicator" plant vulnerable to fluorides in the environment, according to a study of the effects of fluorides on plants, say researchers Alan Davison, an agriculture and environmental scientist at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, U.K, and Leonard Weinstein, an environmental biologist at Cornell University.

"... young ponderosa pine needles first exhibit a lightening in color which turns light brown to reddish-brown at the tips and progresses ... along the needle. The discoloration is often accompanied by narrow, dark banded zones, which may be the result of intermittent exposures to fluoride spaced at different periods," wrote Davison and Weinstein in Earth Island Journal.

INDUSTRIAL POLLUTANT
Fluoride contamination, from industry and public water supplies, has concerned some government agencies and scientists for the past 25 years, reports Gar Smith, editor of Earth Island Journal, a San Francisco-based environmental journal.

A U.S. Department of Agriculture handbook quoted in Earth Island Journal said "airborne fluorides have caused more worldwide damage to livestock than any other air pollutant." The symptoms of fluoride damage in animals and humans include dental mottling, respiratory distress, stiffness in knees and joints, anemia, weakness and nausea.

SALMON AT RISK?
In addition to industry, the accumulation and migration of drinking water fluoride currently is being suspected as a cause for the decline of the salmon fishery in the Northwest U.S. and British Columbia by researchers Richard G. Foulkes and Anne Anderson in Earth Island Journal. The pair sifted through 21 articles and studies conducted on the issue by U.S. and Canadian water quality and fisheries scientists.

FLUORIDE AND LEAD?
Dartmouth College research professor Roger Masters is president of the Foundation for Neuroscience and Society, and he has studied the possible link between fluoride ingestion and increased lead in children. He is worried that most health studies of fluoride have focused on a fluoride compound used only in a minority of drinking water supplies.

ARSENIC IN FLUORIDE COMPOUND
Testing of hydrofluosilicic acid, which city of Flagstaff officials indicated would be used if fluoridation is approved here, has found minute quantities of heavy metal contaminants, such as lead, mercury and arsenic, according to the National Sanitation Foundation, the chemical industry watchdog group monitoring fluoride.

continue reading

Fluoride Gate - Documentary 30 May 2014 17:06 #5

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member

Fluoride Gate - Documentary 31 May 2014 07:01 #6

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
StarsChildren wrote:
....While the basis of their motivation remains uncertain.....

The 'basis of their motivation is very certain'..... It's the same as Stalin and Hitler who were the first to put sodium fluoride in the water supply of their slave labor camps , it makes the workers docile, submissive. When the Americans liberated Germany and found Hitler had been using this poison , they couldn't wait to get the American people on it , t hey faked some research showing it's good for teeth, and into the water-supply, and toothpaste it went. Latter it was discovered it also reduces IQ by about 10-15 points , an added bonus for the controllers.

Fluoride Gate - Documentary 05 Mar 2015 19:46 #7

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733