Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication'

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 01:22 #1

• StarsChildren
www.naturalnews.com/038984_Australia_fluoride_involuntary_medication.html

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia

Nearly 200,000 Australians have been released from the medical slavery that is artificial water fluoridation thanks to a major governmental policy change. The Liberal National Party (LNP) government of the Australian state of Queensland has not only cut $14 million of funding that had previously been used for fluoridation, but has also decided to allow local councils to decide for themselves whether or not to fluoridate, a move that has already prompted the northern city of Cairns to end its water fluoridation program.

As reported by The Australian, former "One Nation" member of parliament (MP) Rosa Lee Long, who is now mayor of the north Queensland Tablelands Regional Council, successfully lobbied LNP to end a longstanding policy that compelled local communities to fluoridate without approval from local residents. The government of Queensland last year also ended a policy that required larger communities to fluoridate their water, which is similar to existing fluoridation mandates in California and elsewhere.

So by the middle of March, Cairns' more than 150,000 area residents will no longer be exposed to fluoride chemicals in the water, making it the seventh community in Queensland to end water fluoridation so far this year. Murgon, Wondai, Kingaroy, Nanango, Blackbutt, and South Burnett have all ended their water fluoridation programs since January which, combined with the area population of Cairns, represents nearly 200,000 people who will no longer be forcibly medicated with an unapproved drug.

"If people want to have access to fluoride, they need to take that up with their dentists," said a local Cairns council spokeswoman about the policy change. "The decision has been made ... [fluoride] shouldn't be forced on people without consent."

Australian health authorities admit water fluoridation is 'involuntary medication' of public

The Australian Dental Association (ADA) and various members of the establishment government in Australia raised their usual fear-mongering in response to the landmark decision -- children's teeth will rot out of their heads without fluoride, has been their response, which mimics the same tired and unproven argument used by many American officials to defend the outdated and dangerous practice of water fluoridation.

But Queensland's LNP has remained steadfast in its decision, declaring forced water fluoridation to be "involuntary medication" of the public, regardless of someone's own personal opinion on the efficacy and safety of fluoride. This declaration is key, as it highlights a reality about fluoride that few people are willing to admit -- fluoride is a chemical drug that has never been proven safe and effective, but that is routinely added to water supplies without informed consent.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) likewise admits that water fluoridation is akin to forced medication, as the agency's official stance on the chemical is that it is an "unapproved drug" when added to water supplies. It is a fact that the FDA has never approved fluoride as a safe and effective water supplement, which means adding it to public water supplies is an illegal administration of a drug without FDA approval, and without the informed consent of every person exposed to it.

You can learn more about the dangers of fluoride by visiting the Fluoride Action Network (FAN):
www.fluoridealert.org/
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, irrepressible

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 01:30 #2

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
That's excellent news.

And as far as the fear mongering goes, I say this; How long have people been around? 200,000 years? How long have people been exposed to fluoride purposely added to water supplies and toothpaste? 50, 60 years or so?
User(s) who Liked this post: StarsChildren

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 01:46 #3

• StarsChildren
:hahano: the dentists go "this is a low fluoride area" when they wanna paint your teeth with it here... try and find toothpaste without it. and i suggest people look on the bath back of the toothpaste container under warnings... "if swallowed, call poison control"...yet they put it in water supplies, and here they put it in specially made water for babies and infants :facepalm:
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2013 01:47 by StarsChildren. Reason: word usage
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 01:53 #4

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
It's a crime against humanity. They know exactly what fluoride is, and the effects it has on people, and animals, rats could tell us about fluoride :hahano:
A tube of toothpaste could kill a child if the whole thing was swallowed.
I'm going to look for fluoride free toothpaste, it's time I stopped putting that stuff into my body. Although tea naturally contains fluoride supposedly, but I think that's different to "man made" fluoride.

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 01:57 #5

• StarsChildren
there are plants that do, it is naturally occurring, but it is in very VERY low amounts that don't even effect you or the plant life, so whatever is in your tea if the plant the tea came from contained it your good to go... whats naturally occurring is safe... what they are dumping in water supplies and putting in stuff, is not, its a waste product and the amounts they put into stuff is deadly.

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 02:00 #6

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Isn't it a waste product of aluminium production, and also the fertilizer industry? It has no place in our water whatsoever.

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 02:04 #7

• StarsChildren
Many dentists and most of the public are unaware their fluoride-laced glass of water is actually spiked with an impure industrial waste product (fluosilicic acid), "scrubbed" from Florida phosphate fertilizer smokestacks.
www.thenhf.com/article.php?id=1112
Fluoride is actually toxic waste from the aluminium, phosphoric acid and phosphate fertilizer industries. Millions of tons of fluoride are produced each year.
real-agenda.com/2011/04/01/fluoride-is-a-toxic-industrial-waste-product/

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 02:08 #8

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
"This is dangerous stuff, where can we dump this?"
"Inside the population"

:hahano:

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 02:31 #9

• StarsChildren
:killinme: oh yeah... "hey, did you know it lowers their iq as well? 2 birds one stone, get rid of the waste and make them stupid"

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 02:37 #10

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
:chuckle: exactly :D

So basically humanity (in the western world at any rate) are walking toxic waste dumps, who give up all their time and energy to make money for the kind of people who are doing the poisoning. It's a strange old planet this :chuckle:

I think the gap between the "enlightened" and the general population is pretty huge. I mean it's 2013, we should be so much further along the path than this. We're dumber than people were 100 years ago.
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2013 02:58 by irrepressible.

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 02:45 #11

• StarsChildren
:killinme: yeah, i'd venture and say we have de-evolved in some ways... and in some ways we're still the same, just bigger toys...

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 03:36 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
A lot of people were against the sodium hexafluorosilicate being added to water in Brisbane, but they went ahead and did it a few years ago.

Then a story broke that their dosing equipment was wrong or malfunctioned or something, and the dose was 20x what it should be in some areas for a period of time. :shiner:

Most of australias population still consumes it from the mains water and most manufactured foods, as they have mains water added in production.

I know even KBR, a halliburton subsidiary, ran the water supply in one of the capital cities, i did a tour of the treatment plant once when i was in university. Who knows what they put in there. :dunno: :chuckle:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 03:40 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
irrepressible wrote:
"This is dangerous stuff, where can we dump this?"
"Inside the population"

:hahano:

And on farmers land!

They do the same with some fertilizers man, theres things in there that just shouldnt be. Mercury and Lead being two off the top of my head, theres more.

I think its the same principle as what you said, but instead of using human digestive systems to get rid of it :ownd: , they get farmers to spread it over their crops and land.

I wouldnt be suprised if one day they even start testing soils and forced landowners out of production, due to contaminant levels.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 12:35 #14

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
In the UK, it varies....some areas have fluoride added to the tapwater, others don't.

Here in Manchester we are lucky....our tapwater comes directly from reservoirs in the Lake District 100 miles away via an underground system built in victorian times (a feat of engineering you will never see today - it would 'cost too much' lol), and no fluoride is added. We probably have the best quality tapwater in the world truth be told.

Other cities aren't as fortunate, London and Birmingham for example. Much of London's tapwater is actually 're-cycled wastewater' (ie treated sewage)... :barfonu:
The pen is mightier than the sword

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 12:55 #15

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
news.bbc.co.uk/local/manchester/hi/people_and_places/newsid_8316000/8316473.stm
Tunnel vision: quenching a city

Tunnel vision: Thirlmere Aqueduct brings fresh water to Greater Manchester
It's an everyday miracle: turn on a tap and out comes clean drinking water. But how does it get to millions of households in Greater Manchester?
Most people know that Manchester's drinking water originates in the Lake District.
But exactly how it makes the 84-mile (134 km) journey has been revealed by the water company United Utilities which has drained one of the UK's longest underground tunnels to allow engineers to carry out essential repairs.
The aqueduct is a 2-metre wide tunnel which runs underground all the way from Thirlmere Reservoir in Cumbria to Lostock water treatment works in Bolton.
While empty you could, in theory, start walking near Bolton and emerge just south of Keswick without ever seeing the sky above your head.

Thirlmere Aqueduct is an amazing feat of Victorian engineering.

It was built in 1894 to provide a continuous supply of fresh water to quench Manchester's growing population and its thriving industries.
Some sections of the aqueduct were painstakingly hewn through hillsides, creating spectacular cave-like tunnels.
The genius behind its construction, however, means that the water is moved by gravity alone without the need for pumping.
John Butcher from United Utilities said it had been a crucial part of the north west's water network for more than a century.
"That it is still in such good condition is testament to the ingenuity of our Victorian ancestors," he said.

The aqueduct.

Thirlmere reservoir in the Lake District...

Last Edit: 07 Feb 2013 13:01 by diamondgeezer.

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 13:05 #16

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I'm not sure if Merseyside's water comes from the same source... I know it's supposedly not fluoridated, you'd think it would be to try to keep us scousers docile :chuckle:

Huge victory against fluoride in Australia - 'involuntary medication' 07 Feb 2013 13:16 #17

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
irrepressible wrote:
I'm not sure if Merseyside's water comes from the same source... I know it's supposedly not fluoridated, you'd think it would be to try to keep us scousers docile :chuckle:

Yours comes from North Wales mate, and apparently the quality is also very good :cool:

www.moretoexperience.co.uk/category/54