Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cancer Vaccine Scare Sparks Call For Calm

Cancer Vaccine Scare Sparks Call For Calm 25 Nov 2013 20:46 #1

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
The family of a woman who believes taking a widely-used vaccine left her in a wheelchair has said the jab has "ruined their lives".
There are concerns in France over the Gardasil injection to prevent cervical cancer - as a top medical expert appealed for calm.
In Britain, where it is offered to all girls between the ages of 12 and 13, the NHS estimates the programme saves 400 lives per year.
The chairman of the national committee overseeing vaccinations in France said there was no evidence to link the vaccine, administered against the human papilloma virus (HPV), to serious auto-immune conditions like multiple sclerosis.
Daniel Floret spoke after an 18-year-old woman filed a criminal complaint against Gardasil's French distributor, Sanofi Pasteur MSD.

She was vaccinated with Gardasil, aged 15, at the end of 2010 and claims within two months she developed symptoms including vertigo, vomiting, temporary loss of sight and the use of her legs, and facial paralysis.
She attended a news conference in Bordeaux, where she claimed she was barely able to see or hear.
Her father Jean-Jacques, 57, said: "I was consumed by rage. For something like that to happen to a child in good health - it has ruined our lives."
Her lawyer, Jean-Christophe Coubris, said she has been diagnosed as suffering from either an acute form of encephalomyelitis, a generalised inflammation of the immune system, or multiple sclerosis.
Her legal case seeks to establish the liability of both Sanofi and France's medicines safety agency (ANSM), arguing the latter body failed in its statutory duty of care when it authorised the vaccine.
Three other women, aged between 20 and 25, will file similar complaints within the next fortnight, their lawyer Camille Kouchner told the AFP news agency. The three women were all vaccinated between 2008 and 2010.
Two of them allegedly now suffer from a chronic skin condition known as Verneuil's disease or hidradenitis suppurativa.
The other has polymyositis, a generalised inflammation of the muscles that gradually leads to paralysis.

uk.news.yahoo.com/cancer-vaccine-scare-sparks-call-calm-202504978.html#RdGWXzf
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cancer Vaccine Scare Sparks Call For Calm 25 Nov 2013 20:53 #2

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Vaccines clearly are dangerous.

But is it 'deliberate' as some people claim do you think?
The pen is mightier than the sword

Cancer Vaccine Scare Sparks Call For Calm 25 Nov 2013 20:56 #3

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Yes, they can be dangerous, but some are life saving.

I don't know the answer to that, DG.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Cancer Vaccine Scare Sparks Call For Calm 25 Nov 2013 21:11 #4

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
I look at it like this.

There were serious issues/questions about the MMR (mumps measles & rubella) vaccine a few years ago, and many parents stopped allowing their children to have it.

Now, because of that, we are seeing a big resurgence of those childhood diseases....measles in particular is very dangerous for adults who didn't get it when they were younger. & mumps too, which can make a man infertile. Nasty diseases, for children & adults both.

Me, I'd go for the risk of the vaccine over the risk of the disease every time. My son had the MMR & he's just fine.

Cancer Vaccine Scare Sparks Call For Calm 25 Nov 2013 21:14 #5

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Also, I don't think that the powers that be are deliberately poisoning us with vaccines.

Cancer Vaccine Scare Sparks Call For Calm 26 Nov 2013 09:08 #6

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
At what point of time did vaccines go all fucked up? These days all I hear about vaccines is that they cause every imaginable type of suffering and illness. That stuff should be preventing illness but that does not seem to be the case any more.

Funnily enough, nearly all people I know who took the flu jab have had that very same flu it was supposed to protect them from. I haven't took it, and I've been very healthy, no flu, no nothing. Not even common cold.

About this vaccine the OP's about, that's been pushed in Finland atm for all girls.. All newspapers are going crazy with it, basically its just huge ads to push this vaccine through. What's the motive behind it? Protection from illness? I doubt it.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Cancer Vaccine Scare Sparks Call For Calm 26 Nov 2013 09:23 #7

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Hexhammer wrote:
At what point of time did vaccines go all fucked up? These days all I hear about vaccines is that they cause every imaginable type of suffering and illness. That stuff should be preventing illness but that does not seem to be the case any more.

Funnily enough, nearly all people I know who took the flu jab have had that very same flu it was supposed to protect them from. I haven't took it, and I've been very healthy, no flu, no nothing. Not even common cold.

About this vaccine the OP's about, that's been pushed in Finland atm for all girls.. All newspapers are going crazy with it, basically its just huge ads to push this vaccine through. What's the motive behind it? Protection from illness? I doubt it.

I had the flu jab a few times years ago. The last time I had it, I got the flu straight after, so never had it again. The Dr said this wasn't possible...rubbish. Too many people get the flu straight after having the jab.

Re the vaccine in the OP......

www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaccinations/Pages/hpv-human-papillomavirus-vaccine.aspx
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Hexhammer

Cancer Vaccine Scare Sparks Call For Calm 26 Nov 2013 14:10 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Hexhammer wrote:
At what point of time did vaccines go all fucked up?

I remember a few years ago when the authorities were warning about the dangers of some new flu strain, I cant remember which one (maybe bird flu)... I know a school teacher and they wanted them all to get the shot, but it wasnt compulsory... anyway some people looked into the vaccine and the version for australia had alot of mercury in it, more than what was in other countries... why I dont know.

Suffice to say the teachers in this teachers circle of friends and colleagues didnt want a part of it.

And apparently the government shipped in massive amounts of this stuff at the time, all paid for with taxpayers money... and the shots were free. At the least id say its another case of politicians doing things so that lots of money is funnelled into corporations. I dont think the scare mongering worked very well, I think they had alot of the stuff sitting around. Not that it matters, the corporation that made the stuff and shipped it out wouldve been paid regardless. :yerright:

They run these ads here every winter to get people to take shots...

and things like this, this was last year.

I smell big pharma shills with these flu jabs. :yup: I dont get these flu's and I dont know anyone who does. :dunno:

:ganda:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Cancer Vaccine Scare Sparks Call For Calm 26 Nov 2013 17:10 #9

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Flujabs, yea, very few people I know have took any of that crap. And those who did, came ill shortly after. In last two years I haven't even heard anybody taking them. I bet somebody was very pissed to loose so much profit and are no profiteering from something else. What's the latest medical scam pushed on people?
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder

Cancer Vaccine Scare Sparks Call For Calm 26 Nov 2013 17:43 #10

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
I actually paid £12 for a flu jab years ago, in a supermarket.

No shit. They were there in Asda, a medical team, offering them out to shoppers for money. Around 2001 this would have been.

Didn't get ill of it, but wouldn't do it again.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare