Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 07 Dec 2013 16:52 #1

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
It’s no secret that, increasingly, Big Pharma, in cahoots with traditional medicinal practitioners, have created a society of near-zombies with all of the mood altering medications they push on the public. But even these figures are shocking.

According to recently published information from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an astounding 20-plus percent of all 14-year-old boys in the United States have been diagnosed, at one time or another over the course of their lives, with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) – a condition that is, of course, treated with dangerous medications.

he study also said more than 20 percent of 11-year-old boys had been diagnosed with ADHD at some point in their lives.

The study indicated that American boys were 125 percent more likely than girls to be diagnosed with ADHD, and that boys were 127 percent more likely than girls to be medicated for it.

13.3 percent of American 11-year-old boys are being medicated for ADHD, said the study.

That’s incredible; one in five American teenaged boys have been “diagnosed” with this “disorder.”

But it gets worse; according to the CDC’s study, the percentage of U.S. children between the ages of 4 and 17 years who have been labelled with the diagnosis rose to a mind-boggling 42 percent between 2003 and 2011.

www.blacklistednews.com/Psychiatric_insanity%3A_Over_20%25_of_young_boys_labeled_%E2%80%98ADHD%E2%80%99/30911/0/0/0/Y/M.html
The pen is mightier than the sword
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, PFIZIPFEI

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 07 Dec 2013 17:25 #2

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
There was a south park episode that totally nailed this subject IIRC it may have been called Timmy 2000 or similar, well worth a look if not for the satire but the amusement :-)
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 07 Dec 2013 21:44 #3

• cantata
  • Silver Member
It's just so ridiculous, isn't it? It's probably no more than they are loud, mucky, rumbustious, itchy and disobedient... normal kids by any other generations' standards, in other words. The psychiatric and psychological services are INSANE themselves. Never did meet a mentally sound psychiatrist, psychologist, councillor or their ilk. Yet they are allowed to make "junkies" of children? What are the parents on - even stronger medication I suppose. The mess we've allowed children to be plunged into. :(
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 08 Dec 2013 03:46 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I think what is happenning in many cases is the primordial natural behaviour is being supressed, as its now deemed not acceptable.

Everyone has different personalities so this is why we dont see 100 percent of boys being force fed ritalin for example, but of those 20 percent deemed to have adhd, im leaning towards what cantata said, the behaviour of some of them was probably just seen as normal 100 - 150 years ago or even a generation or two ago, for a young boy... well at least within the range of behaviour deemed to be 'normal'

Perhaps modern food additives and other things in the diet come into play also. :think: :dunno:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2013 03:49 by novum.

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 08 Dec 2013 08:09 #5

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Food additives, sugar, evil aspartame.
Diet itself has changed substantially along with eating habits.
A huge shift for the worse in parenting skills.
TV being a surrogate and look what is on that most of the time.
Computer games.
Education system in turmoil.
Health system too eager to resolve the symptom with Ritalin rather than address the cause.
Big pharma co’s all to eager to provide a cure for the symptom in the wealthy western countries.

Is there a huge ADHD epidemic in poorer countries, I doubt it because the pharmas cant sell the drugs there because the countries can’t afford them.
but then in those poorer countries the children are not being brought up with the things on the list above.
Could be coincidence but unlikely.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 08 Dec 2013 15:04 #6

• Straight Shooter
Worzel wrote:
Food additives, sugar, evil aspartame.
Diet itself has changed substantially along with eating habits.
A huge shift for the worse in parenting skills.
TV being a surrogate and look what is on that most of the time.
Computer games.
Education system in turmoil.
Health system too eager to resolve the symptom with Ritalin rather than address the cause.
Big pharma co’s all to eager to provide a cure for the symptom in the wealthy western countries.

That's the Truth....
Worzel wrote:
Is there a huge ADHD epidemic in poorer countries, I doubt it because the pharmas cant sell the drugs there because the countries can’t afford them.
but then in those poorer countries the children are not being brought up with the things on the list above.
Could be coincidence but unlikely.

ADHD epidemic in poorer countries? :conf:

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 08 Dec 2013 15:22 #7

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Epidemic poor choice of word sorry,
Point was GSK not doing much Ritalin business in the countries where the children are not brought up & subjected to what was on the first part of the list.
Evil Pharma's know there is no $ to chase so why instil a phenomenon which doesn't exist but can be cured with the magical medication.

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 10 Dec 2013 05:49 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
INVENTOR OF ADHD'S DEATHBED CONFESSION: "ADHD IS A FICTITIOUS DISEASE"

Fortunately, the Swiss National Advisory Commission on Biomedical Ethics (NEK, President: Otfried Höffe) critically commented on the use of the ADHD drug Ritalin in its opinion of 22 November 2011 titled Human enhancement by means of pharmacological agents: The consumption of pharmacological agents altered the child’s behavior without any contribution on his or her part.

That amounted to interference in the child’s freedom and personal rights, because pharmacological agents induced behavioral changes but failed to educate the child on how to achieve these behavioral changes independently. The child was thus deprived of an essential learning experience to act autonomously and emphatically which “considerably curtails children’s freedom and impairs their personality development”, the NEK criticized.

The alarmed critics of the Ritalin disaster are now getting support from an entirely different side. The German weekly Der Spiegel quoted in its cover story on 2 February 2012 the US American psychiatrist Leon Eisenberg, born in 1922 as the son of Russian Jewish immigrants, who was the “scientific father of ADHD” and who said at the age of 87, seven months before his death in his last interview: “ADHD is a prime example of a fictitious disease”

Since 1968, however, some 40 years, Leon Eisenberg’s “disease” haunted the diagnostic and statistical manuals, first as “hyperkinetic reaction of childhood”, now called “ADHD”. The use of ADHD medications in Germany rose in only eighteen years from 34 kg (in 1993) to a record of no less than 1760 kg (in 2011) – which is a 51-fold increase in sales! In the United States every tenth boy among ten year-olds already swallows an ADHD medication on a daily basis. With an increasing tendency.

When it comes to the proven repertoire of Edward Bernays, the father of propaganda, to sell the First World War to his people with the help of his uncle’s psychoanalysis and to distort science and the faith in science to increase profits of the industry – what about investigating on whose behalf the “scientific father of ADHD” conducted science? His career was remarkably steep, and his “fictitious disease” led to the best sales increases. And after all, he served in the “Committee for DSM V and ICD XII, American Psychiatric Association” from 2006 to 2009. After all, Leon Eisenberg received “the Ruane Prize for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Research. He has been a leader in child psychiatry for more than 40 years through his work in pharmacological trials, research, teaching, and social policy and for his theories of autism and social medicine”.

ADHD HoaxAnd after all, Eisenberg was a member of the “Organizing Committee for Women and Medicine Conference, Bahamas, November 29 – December 3, 2006, Josiah Macy Foundation (2006)”. The Josiah Macy Foundation organized conferences with intelligence agents of the OSS, later CIA, such as Gregory Bateson and Heinz von Foerster during and long after World War II. Have such groups marketed the diagnosis of ADHD in the service of the pharmaceutical market and tailor-made for him with a lot of propaganda and public relations? It is this issue that the American psychologist Lisa Cosgrove and others investigated in their study Financial Ties between DSM-IV Panel Members and the Pharmaceutical Industry7. They found that “Of the 170 DSM panel members 95 (56%) had one or more financial associations with companies in the pharmaceutical industry. One hundred percent of the members of the panels on ‘Mood Disorders’ and ‘Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders’ had financial ties to drug companies. The connections are especially strong in those diagnostic areas where drugs are the first line of treatment for mental disorders.” In the next edition of the manual, the situation is unchanged. “Of the 137 DSM-V panel members who have posted disclosure statements, 56% have reported industry ties – no improvement over the percent of DSM-IV members.” “The very vocabulary of psychiatry is now defined at all levels by the pharmaceutical industry,” said Dr Irwin Savodnik, an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the University of California at Los Angeles.

ADHD HoaxThis is well paid. Just one example: The Assistant Director of the Pediatric Psychopharmacology Unit at Massachusetts General Hospital and Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School received “$1 million in earnings from drug companies between 2000 and 2007”. In any case, no one can easily get around the testimony of the father of ADHD: “ADHD is a prime example of a fictitious disease.”

The task of psychologists, educators and doctors is not to put children on the “chemical lead” because the entire society cannot handle the products of its misguided theories of man and raising children, and instead hands over our children to the free pharmaceutical market. Let us return to the basic matter of personal psychology and education: The child is to acquire personal responsibility and emphatic behavior under expert guidance – and that takes the family and the school: In these fields, the child should be able to lead off mentally. This constitutes the core of the human person.

Source: www.worldpublicunion.org/2013-03-27-NEWS-inventor-of-adhd-says-adhd-is-a-fictitious-disease.html
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Worzel

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 08 Mar 2014 20:14 #9

• Straight Shooter
Got a few more words coming for this when i get a minute...

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 29 Mar 2014 22:16 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Lately I was asked to correct the proofs for a scientific but critical book on ADHD/Ritalin.

Whenever I was forcing myself to read the text I felt like being an ADHD-patient.

Maybe you are experiencing the aftermath ;)

Best wishes, especially to Phe and Nov

PFIZI
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 03 Apr 2014 19:11 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thanks to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Lilly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Lilly_%28industrialist%29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Lilly_and_Company

we have RITALIN to make our children fit the mould.

novum wrote:

INVENTOR OF ADHD'S DEATHBED CONFESSION: "ADHD IS A FICTITIOUS DISEASE"

The alarmed critics of the Ritalin disaster are now getting support from an entirely different side. The German weekly Der Spiegel quoted in its cover story on 2 February 2012 the US American psychiatrist Leon Eisenberg, born in 1922 as the son of Russian Jewish immigrants, who was the “scientific father of ADHD” and who said at the age of 87, seven months before his death in his last interview: “ADHD is a prime example of a fictitious disease”

l

Thanks, Novum! This article is cited in the book I was correcting.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2014 19:52 by PFIZIPFEI.

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 03 Apr 2014 20:55 #12

• username
I got diagnosed with ADHD at 29 years old. I refused medication as i was old and ugly enough to know I'm not the sort of chap to be given a free ride on pharmeceutical phet. However the diagnosis stopped me from thinking something was wrong with me - it made me stronger. Discuss...

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 03 Apr 2014 23:40 #13

• username
my story mate haha

it's one of arbitrary youth detention in a land that still advocates an eye for an eye. this land has such a propensity for hate

anyway

i got through it. i always did well at school because exams were easy for me. what they try to make kids do now though is total bollocks. they'll try and convince you that its the way but it isn't. just give him (your mates friend) some fucking attention. in medieval times he wouldn't survive. remember that. tis a sign of the times. everyone had to provide

my story starts from portland young offenders. but in that time i taught people to read. i also fucked cunts over. now i'm a scientist. when i was at school it was nasty. i don† know what else to say.

after my degree my boss sent me to see the educational psychologist. They sent me to bristol ADHD centre. it took some doing but i got diagnosed, I never use it however I understand now why i can tackle a system of partial differential equations in matlab/octave but not write about it ;)

Therefore I'm stronger

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 04 Apr 2014 16:01 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Most children who get diagnosed with ADHD, the disease invented by Leon Eisenberg (Iron mountain in German) according to his own death-bed confession, are highly intelligent and creative and this is also why they act completely insubordinate to the current anti-natural upside-down system.

The sick "health" system needs RITALIN (Methylphenidate - other trade names Concerta, Methylin, Equasym XL) to stifle their urge for intellectual and spiritual change and to get them back in their rigid mould for ideal subservient slaves.

I have spoken with hundreds or more parents on this topic and the recurring pattern was clearly conceivable.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2014 16:11 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

ADHD: Profitable Lies 19 Dec 2014 10:11 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Ignorance can be CURED - Protect Your Family!

CCHR Co Founder Dr Thomas Stephen Szasz Professor of Psychiatry Emeritus.

Born: April 15, 1920, Budapest, Hungary as Tamás István Szász
Died: September 8, 2012 (aged 92), Manlius, New York, United States

Excerpt from his OUTSTANDING lecture

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2014 10:19 by PFIZIPFEI.

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 19 Dec 2014 14:00 #16

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Most children who get diagnosed with ADHD, the disease invented by Leon Eisenberg (Iron mountain in German) according to his own death-bed confession, are highly intelligent and creative and this is also why they act completely insubordinate to the current anti-natural upside-down system.

The sick "health" system needs RITALIN (Methylphenidate - other trade names Concerta, Methylin, Equasym XL) to stifle their urge for intellectual and spiritual change and to get them back in their rigid mould for ideal subservient slaves.

I have spoken with hundreds or more parents on this topic and the recurring pattern was clearly conceivable.

I'm not arguing that ADHD might be a fictitious disease, but Ritalin (methylphenidate) is a stimulant, therefore it usually does not stifle the intellect. In fact, methylphenidate (Ritalin) in common with other stimulants e.g. caffeine, ephedrine, amphetamine, cocaine etc, can enhance or boost the intellect. Indeed, caffeine can be used instead of methylphenidate in cases of ADD/ADHD. Like caffeine, methylphenidate is sometimes abused by students. I am not sure what you mean by spiritual change, since the majority of children are not smart or experienced enough (in life) for 'spiritual change' . Certainly the students I taught that had received a formal diagnosis of ADHD/ADD (some on medication and some not) were no more creative or intelligent than those who had not received this diagnosis.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2014 14:37 by Mr Cappy.

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 19 Dec 2014 23:10 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mr Happy wrote:
I'm not arguing that ADHD might be a fictitious disease, but Ritalin (methylphenidate) is a stimulant, therefore it usually does not stifle the intellect. In fact, methylphenidate (Ritalin) in common with other stimulants e.g. caffeine, ephedrine, amphetamine, cocaine etc, can enhance or boost the intellect. Indeed, caffeine can be used instead of methylphenidate in cases of ADD/ADHD. Like caffeine, methylphenidate is sometimes abused by students. I am not sure what you mean by spiritual change, since the majority of children are not smart or experienced enough (in life) for 'spiritual change' . Certainly the students I taught that had received a formal diagnosis of ADHD/ADD (some on medication and some not) were no more creative or intelligent than those who had not received this diagnosis.

So you are purportedly an ex-teacher, with total access to innocent children,

just like bikerdruid in the DIF PIT, Mr Happy?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 20 Dec 2014 08:05 #18

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
卍LUNATIC卍I wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

So you are purportedly an ex-teacher, with total access to innocent children,

just like bikerdruid in the DIF PIT, Mr Happy?

Yes we must be the same person. I am also you and 4 other members. It's difficult keeping this charade going.
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2014 08:06 by Mr Cappy.

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 20 Dec 2014 19:42 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mr Happy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

How come that you, the notorious part-time tourette case on TZ, pompously arrogate the right to judge alleged ADHD suffering kids?!

Your recurring bouts of severe tourette rather indicate that you arbitrarily discontinue medication.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2014 19:45 by PFIZIPFEI.

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD 20 Dec 2014 20:02 #20

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

How come that you, the notorious part-time tourette case on TZ, pompously arrogate the right to judge alleged ADHD suffering kids?!

Your recurring bouts of severe tourette rather indicate that you arbitrarily discontinue medication.

lol Toutettes.. the funny response would be Fack off tic tic CUNT Your mum's arse! Yelp! (Cough) Fack off.

I was just shooting some breeze back at you. You claimed Ritalin stifled the intellect and 'spiritual change' in kids. I didn't see how you could claim such, given that Ritalin is a stimulant, and young people under the age of 20 rarely have any genuine spirituality to change.

Ritalin isn't in my medicine cabinet. My medicine cabinet has thousands of Tadalafil and Yohimbine tabs/capsules, 3kg of piracetam, a couple hundred Tamoxifen tabs, several hundred vitamin D3 capsules, and various other goodies.. but alas no Ritalin. Ritalin doesn't interest me.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare