Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cancer and The Great Lie

Cancer and The Great Lie 06 Apr 2014 13:54 #1

• OldGuy43
  • Fresh Member
Smoking causes Cancer! Secondhand smoke causes cancer! We are being constantly bombarded with propaganda expounding that theory To this I reply BULLSHIT!!

I first realized what a crock that was when I realized that all the men and many of the women in my family, for generations back smoked and yet there was not one case of cancer. :roll: If cancer was caused by smoking and secondhand smoke than surely there should be a high incidence of cancer in my family, and yet no cases in multiple generations. As a matter of fact, the youngest that anyone has died has been 86 years of age. (That was my paternal grandfather who drank heavily and had worked in the coal mines all his life.) My maternal great-grandmother lived to be 101 and no cancer, even though she was surrounded by smokers.

Than I was watching a program on a group of scientists who were looking for an explanation as to why some people, even those who cared for the sick survived The Great Plague that decimated approximately 50% of the population of Europe in the 1300's. By exhuming the bodies of those who were killed and those who survived the discovered that there was a genetic difference in the two. That got me to thinking, "Could the same be true of cancer?" Turns out that there is evidence that points to that possibility. Both The National Cancer Institute and The American Cancer Society admit to the fact that some people are genetically predisposed to some forms of cancer. Now I admit that isn't proof positive, but it does give one pause.

That leaves us with the question, "Why the attack on smoking if it isn't the real cause of cancer?" For that answer we need look no further than Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles. "We have to protect our phoney baloney jobs..." Anyone remember when the American Lung Association was known as National Tuberculosis Association? When TB all but disappeared from the scene they were faced with a problem, disband or find a new disease to attack. The same thing happened to The March of Dimes when Jonas Salk discovered a cure for polio.They're now March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation. Most of the "good" diseases were already taken.

Than of course there are those who actually profit from making an addictive, (Yes, I admit smoking is addictive.) but legal vice socially unacceptable? The big pharmaceutical companies are generating multi-billion dollar revenues from the sale of drugs and other products that claim to help a smoker to quit smoking.
:coffee: :spliff:
Getting "the last word" is not the same thing as winning the argument. It may just mean that the other fellow has decided that your ignorance is to entrenched for you to learn.
Last Edit: 06 Apr 2014 14:01 by OldGuy43.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Worzel

Cancer and The Great Lie 06 Apr 2014 15:18 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Smoking out the Truth
Separating the lies from the facts

truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/60463-smoking-asthma-nicotine-discussion-thread.html#75642

Thanks for starting this thread, OldGuy.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: OldGuy43

Cancer and The Great Lie 06 Apr 2014 15:51 #3

• OldGuy43
  • Fresh Member
And thank you for your support. I have long held that many if not all of the so-called "scientific studies" are nothing better than junk science.

To illustrate how ridiculous it has gotten here in Austin, Texas it is illegal to smoke at all bus stops.
Getting "the last word" is not the same thing as winning the argument. It may just mean that the other fellow has decided that your ignorance is to entrenched for you to learn.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Cancer and The Great Lie 13 Apr 2014 13:01 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Maybe they are banning it in part so that people buy/eat more food. :hahano:

But seriously, ive thought the same on this, and discussed it with people... something is perhaps up with this smoking thing.

Maybe they dont want small timers profiting from growing tobacco even, i dont know.

There could be lots of reasons, i guess this might be the thread to throw some ideas out there as to why.

In Australia, they actually have photographs of cancerous growths etc on the packets, and the cig packs are an ugly flat green colour. With 'smoking causes lung cancer' warnings all over in bold lettering etc. They also tax it through the roof, cigs cost double what they cost in some places like the USA, the federal government gets most of that tax i believe. Point is they seem to be going all out to get rid of smoking.

Im not a smoker btw ftr.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Cancer and The Great Lie 13 Apr 2014 14:00 #5

• cantata
  • Silver Member
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: OldGuy43

Cancer and The Great Lie 13 Apr 2014 14:31 #6

• OldGuy43
  • Fresh Member
I seem to recall that in the early days some doctors were refused hospital privileges because they refused to join the anti-smoking brigade. While I can't find any evidence that this has happened I did find these related articles:

www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/feb/20/proposed-law-would-let-hospitals-refuse-hire-smoke/
www.nytimes.com/2003/03/16/magazine/when-doctor-s-slam-the-door.html

On another note; Has anyone besides me noticed that the obesity problem seems to be directly related to the success of the anti-smoking campaign? Yes, someone has:

freepolicybriefs.org/2013/05/20/can-anti-smoking-campaigns-increase-obesity-evidence-from-belarus/

The law of unintended consequences.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Cancer and The Great Lie 14 Apr 2014 09:37 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yes i mentioned food above. :hahano:

The following is a quote from the article you linked to...
The Link between Smoking and Obesity

The negative relationship between smoking and body weight is well-documented in the medical literature. This inverse relationship is mostly attributed to how smoking affects body weight by boosting metabolism and suppressing appetite.

However, causality is usually difficult to establish: for example, a smoking person may also be more likely to eat unhealthy foods and care less about their health in general. Nevertheless, most of the previous studies have found a significant negative effect of smoking on body weight.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Cancer and The Great Lie 27 Jun 2014 00:20 #8

• OldGuy43
  • Fresh Member
Than again, who is profiting from the stop smoking craze?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, KoreBolt

Cancer and The Great Lie 27 Jun 2014 00:29 #9

• KoreBolt
  • Chwilio am y gwirionedd, a bydd yn gosod i chi am ddim.
Not to mention the canisters people buy these days which exhales steam lol
- KoreBolt

Conspiracy Theorist - A derogatory term used to intimidate critical thinkers and truth seekers. It's not a conspiracy theory if we can prove it. Why can't they answer all our vital questions?

Cancer and The Great Lie 05 Jul 2014 00:52 #10

• Today
  • Fresh Member

Cancer and The Great Lie 05 Jul 2014 19:44 #11

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
:larf:

The amount of tax the Government collects from fags is huge. So its in the Government interest to promote smoking as it equals more revenue collected. not fucking nearly make it illegal.

The Government never misses a chance to raise revenue ;)

If smoking is so good for your health TODAY, or anybody else, crack on with 60 a day, the results im sure will be rather impressive :facepalm:

Last Edit: 05 Jul 2014 20:41 by entrangermercenary1.

THE BIG CANCER LIE 19 Dec 2014 10:44 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The headline of this thread says it all, not only referring to tobacco, so I chose it instead of starting a new one.

CANCER: 100 Years of Suppressed Medicine

THE BIG CANCER LIE

Other "cancer" subjects on TZ:

The Cancer Act truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/63306-the-cancer-act.html
Cell(Mobile) Phones and Brain Cancer truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/63024-cell-mobile-phones-and-brain-cancer.html
Cancer-causing atrazine ( herbicide ) is world’s No. 1 drinking water contaminant truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/63438-cancer-causing-atrazine-herbicide-is-world-s-no-1-drinking-water-contaminant.html
Breast Cancer Campaign truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/62984-breast-cancer-campaign.html
Compound found in marijuana shown to ‘turn off’ cancer truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/63111-compound-found-in-marijuana-shown-to-turn-off-cancer.html
Shock Study: Some Soft Drinks Contain Cancer-Causing Chemical. Carcinogen Known As 4-MEI Has Been Found In Caramel Coloring In Colas truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/63110-shock-study-some-soft-drinks-contain-cancer-causing-chemical-carcinogen-known-as-4-mei-has-been-f...loring-in-colas.html
Pharmaceutical chief tries to stop India replicating its cancer treatment truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/63090-pharmaceutical-chief-tries-to-stop-india-replicating-its-cancer-treatment.html
Cancer kills three 9/11 firefighters on the same day truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64401-cancer-kills-three-9-11-firefighters-on-the-same-day.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

THE BIG CANCER LIE 20 Dec 2014 06:00 #13

• OldGuy43
  • Fresh Member
That cancers can be caused by viruses has been a proven fact since 1911 centennial.rucares.org/index.php?page=Cancer , but the drug companies cannot make money from tobacco, and the government needs support to raise taxes on tobacco www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/sgr/history/ . Now I know that the Surgeon General are M.D's they are all also political appointees and we all know they can't be bought, don't we? :ponda:

THE BIG CANCER LIE 22 Jan 2015 15:35 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Another potential threat to the big pharma cancer business multis is gone ...

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65116-professor-found-dead-after-cash-row.html#148983

Now they can use his findings without paying and/or let them disappear in their high-security vaults,
where all of the natural, thus non-profitable cancer and other remedies are hidden
until their satanic system implodes.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Cancer and The Great Lie -- Secondly who of them would give a sh@t if millions would die? 22 Jan 2015 18:21 #15

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
When you confused about things ................

Just follow the money!

Secondly who of them would give a sh@t if millions would die?

If they were all dropping dead like flies they would never ask people to stop smoking!

As I said follow the money & who profits from it if some people giving up smoking.......
Also gives them a chance to really kill with there new product line of care & health concerns about there useless slaves!

Also how would you sell lots of these chemical distributors if people don't like to drop the real deal?

And people think real smoking is bad for you! ............... 1 + 1 = 2 ... ALWAYS!

9 Terribly Disturbing Things About Electronic Cigarettes

By now, you've probably seen them being smoked on the subway or in a bar -- those shiny, futuristic, battery-operated nicotine inhalers better know as electronic cigarettes that are apparently all the rage these days. Big Tobacco companies have taken notice, too,
and are determined to cash in on the industry, which is expected to bring in $1.7 billion in U.S. sales this year alone, according to The New York Times.

While much is still unknown about the health risks of e-cigarettes, here’s what we do know: E-cigarettes are addicting. And while they may not be as harmful as tobacco cigarettes, critics like the British Medical Association and the World Health Organisation are wary of the trend and warn of the dangers that may be associated with the smoking devices.

Here's what we do know about e-cigarettes:

1. E-cigarettes contain toxic chemicals. :thumbup: :thumbup:
e cigarette

A 2009 FDA analysis of e-cigarettes from two leading brands found that the samples contained carcinogens and other hazardous chemicals, including diethylene glycol, which is found in antifreeze. :thumbup: :thumbup: Last year, a report from Greek researchers found that using e-cigarettes increased breathing difficulty in both smokers and non-smokers, according to Medical News Today. A more recent study funded by a smoking-cessation advocacy group concluded that:

"There is no evidence that vaping produces inhalable exposures to contaminants of the aerosol that would warrant health concerns by the standards that are used to ensure safety of workplaces. However, the aerosol generated during vaping as a whole (contaminants plus declared ingredients), if it were an emission from industrial process, creates personal exposures that would justify surveillance of health among exposed persons."

Kids and teens can buy them. teenager buying tobacco

Unlike other tobacco products, e-cigarettes can be sold to minors in many places throughout the country. The smoking devices can also be bought legally online, according to the Wall Street Journal.

3. While cigarette companies say they don't market to kids, e-cigarettes come in flavors like cherry, strawberry, vanilla and cookies and cream milkshake.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/03/electronic-cigarettes_n_3818941.html

You see how it works when Governments and business caring about there slaves & these things come in so many nice different colors ......... nice; is it not! :wissl:

What would you do or lie about if you could make billions into your own pocket??

E-cigarettes are addicting == Addiction means permanent cash flow for some!!

Fuck all Governments & all there great ideas and caring propaganda bullshit story's..............
Its all bullshit if it comes from them >>> Mark my words & you can count on it!

Global warming!! ya right only a small lie for estimated trillions of usury profits into there pockets >>>> Money, Money ....... Money!! ...... always the same story & around, around it goes!

But if they saying things are good for you; make sure you take your feet & run fast in the opposite direction.

Get rid of your Governments around the World & there business paid off pimps & you will see how much more healthy life will get over night.
Also this way they could not play anymore around with the tax sponsored chemtrailing only having good health in mind for there useless Slaves!.

Its all totally paradox in a million ways & directions ....... this World is build on professionally trained university liars for at least the last 6000 years!

Next topic to join the dots a bit more .... all on TZ.net !!

Genetically modified crops (GMCs, GMO's, GM crops, or biotech crops) -
The GM thread + Poll inside

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2015 18:47 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asva

Cancer drug spending hit $100 billion in 2014. Here's why it'll soon be much higher 17 Aug 2015 17:36 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Cancer drug spending hit $100 billion in 2014.

Here's why it'll soon be much higher

Spending on cancer drugs hit an all-time high last year, reaching the $100 billion mark worldwide for the first time, and cancer treatment outlays are expected to grow even faster in coming years given improvements in cancer care and survival rates.

The landmark figures come from a recent study by the IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics. Growth in global spending on cancer drugs increased at a compound annual growth rate of 6.5% over the past five years (on a constant-dollar basis). Future spending on oncology medicines through 2018 is expected to grow as much as 8% annually. That spending remains concentrated largely in the U.S. and the five largest European countries, which together account for 66% of the total market for cancer drugs.

Read more: fortune.com/2015/05/08/cancer-drug-spending-100-billion-in-2014-headed-higher/

Reference on TZ:
- truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65634-the-worldwide-dead-bankers-scientist-whistle-blower-conspiracy.html#175876
- truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/65814-vaccine-industry-social-influence-document-reveals-attempted-bribery-of-key-social-influencers-su...-a-cnn-reporter.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Cancer and The Great Lie 17 Aug 2015 20:11 #17

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
In The Netherlands there are hospitals that won't let their oncologists prescribe
expensive cancer medicins due to the high costs.
So because of the financial problems that hospitals have doctors are not able to
give the best cancer treatement available for their patients
Kees Punt professor of medicin wrote a letter about this problem to the Dutch
paper called NRC.
Mr Punt investigated 23 hospitals,and of 150 patients only half was given the
expensive medicin Avastin.
Avastin belongs to the standard treatement medicins in my country but
because most patients need a 9 month treatement the costs are between
40.000- 50.000 euro which is considered too expensive.

www.medicalfacts.nl/2015/06/17/kankerpatient-wordt-dure-kankermedicijnen-onthouden/
www.nrc.nl/handelsblad/van/2015/juni/13/zorgplicht-gebeurt-allang-kankerpatienten-krijgen-1503655
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Cancer and The Great Lie 18 Aug 2015 16:14 #18

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Old MSM program on cancer..

quotes:

"the more money you spend on cancer the more cancer you get..... and they reason why is there has been virtually no movement in the field of prevention

So what are we spending all the money on?

We are spending the money on screening, diagnosing ..... it's damage control..... you wait till they get the cancer, then you try and treat it. As such the more drugs are bought, the higher the profit"

"In 2006, cancer medications will be the fastest growing class of drugs in the world, exceeding $37 billion in sales."

Filmed at 13:45 mark in Paris at huge international conference full of some of the biggest drug companies in the world who are pitching some of their latest cancer treatments and cancer is a HUGE business worth BILLIONS of dollars and they get a big chunk of that.

Question asked to these drug company employees "what are you doing to fight cancer?"

"We help people feel better when they get chemotherapy"

and

"How's business?"

"Business is great (laughter)"

unquote:

I don't trust MSM or Wendy Mesley but some of the above is worth watching like the response of the Canadian Cancer Society head concerning all the products found in popular grocery stores/corporations that carry cancer causing agents in them.

:dunno:

To be anti-smoking and anti-smoker is be politically correct while ALL THESE SOURCES of cancer that are right under peoples noses are ignored to the tune of BILLIONS in profits to major companies and corporations.
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2015 16:15 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

Cancer and The Great Lie 21 Sep 2015 17:36 #19

• OldGuy43
  • Fresh Member
The Perfect Squelch!

Just thought of this one this morning;
The next time someone tells you, "There is statistical evidence that people who smoke are more likely to get cancer!" tell them that you saw a study that proved that all people who got cancer ate vegetables!"

As an alternative you could use "drank milk as children" or "ate grain-based foods".
:hahano:

Cancer and The Great Lie 22 Sep 2015 04:59 #20

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
OldGuy43 wrote:
Smoking causes Cancer! Secondhand smoke causes cancer! We are being constantly bombarded with propaganda expounding that theory To this I reply BULLSHIT!!

I first realized what a crock that was when I realized that all the men and many of the women in my family, for generations back smoked and yet there was not one case of cancer. :roll: If cancer was caused by smoking and secondhand smoke than surely there should be a high incidence of cancer in my family, and yet no cases in multiple generations. As a matter of fact, the youngest that anyone has died has been 86 years of age. (That was my paternal grandfather who drank heavily and had worked in the coal mines all his life.) My maternal great-grandmother lived to be 101 and no cancer, even though she was surrounded by smokers.

Than I was watching a program on a group of scientists who were looking for an explanation as to why some people, even those who cared for the sick survived The Great Plague that decimated approximately 50% of the population of Europe in the 1300's. By exhuming the bodies of those who were killed and those who survived the discovered that there was a genetic difference in the two. That got me to thinking, "Could the same be true of cancer?" Turns out that there is evidence that points to that possibility. Both The National Cancer Institute and The American Cancer Society admit to the fact that some people are genetically predisposed to some forms of cancer. Now I admit that isn't proof positive, but it does give one pause.

That leaves us with the question, "Why the attack on smoking if it isn't the real cause of cancer?" For that answer we need look no further than Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles. "We have to protect our phoney baloney jobs..." Anyone remember when the American Lung Association was known as National Tuberculosis Association? When TB all but disappeared from the scene they were faced with a problem, disband or find a new disease to attack. The same thing happened to The March of Dimes when Jonas Salk discovered a cure for polio.They're now March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation. Most of the "good" diseases were already taken.

Than of course there are those who actually profit from making an addictive, (Yes, I admit smoking is addictive.) but legal vice socially unacceptable? The big pharmaceutical companies are generating multi-billion dollar revenues from the sale of drugs and other products that claim to help a smoker to quit smoking.
:coffee: :spliff:
I have around 16 smokes a day & 5 to six Coffees a day!
Still here .........

If they saying something is bad for you; you are in save territory.
If they saying something is good for you; you better go for a run.

Since when did organised always profit making murderers ever cared about there victims?? :dunno: ... 1 + 1 = 2

A world full of & run by 90% lies ....... how could you be wrong by just reversing everything they saying by default!

Maximum failure rate if you dumped the true things as well is 10%. :yup:

2 + 2 = 4

What do they teach you in there own controlled schools all over this World ......... follow the 90% of designed manipulated sh@t :facepalm:

Then there is god number ONE .......... always follow the money trail of your pretending caring proven murderers.

Know thy true enemy! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ▼▼▼

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2015 05:18 by Mario.