Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 07 May 2014 06:20 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Emily Letts - a patient advocate and counsellor in New Jersey - got pregnant, decided to have an abortion, and then decided to film it so she could show other chicks that it's "not scary." It's sort of like a little advertisement for how liberating abortion is.

I think 25-year old Emily best sums up the little film's theme at the end when she's done terminating the life of her baby and she says, "Cool."

You can watch for yourself:

Emily has subsequently been exposed as a horror movie actress.

This whole episode of self-evident liberal feminist delusion doesn't make me mad, just incredibly sad. Sad for her (did she do this because vaginas are off the menu in Hollywood and she wanted better roles? - certainly begs the question) and also the baby she just killed. And for what? To feed "female empowerment through abortion" BS to the many other American women who buy this crap. She is 25 years old and has no clue what she's really doing here. She comes across as a weak, pathetic sheep who is just repeating what she's been fed her whole life by a bunch of misguided liberal feminists.

And that's evident by her words clashing with her actions.

Emily just ended a life. And yet, she says she talks to women who say, "Of course everyone feels bad about this...of course everyone's going to feel guilty. It's a given how people SHOULD feel about this...that what they're doing is wrong."

She says, out loud, that it's a given that WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS WRONG, y'all.

Then she continues with how she feels, rather than what she SHOULD feel, apparently: "I don't feel like a bad person, I don't feel sad, I feel in awe of the fact that I can make a baby, I can make a life...I knew that what I was going to do was right. Because it was right for me and no one else."

So, she's in awe of the fact that she can create a life. She's in awe of the fact that she can make a baby and a life. She's in AWE OF IT. But the fact that she just terminated said life completely escapes her.

That fact completely escapes her brainwashed mind. Because that's how Emily has been programmed. That's what liberal feminists have put into her brain. It's her choice!! It's her right!! It's her BODY!! (that advertisement was disgusting) She just did something that was RIGHT FOR HER AND NO ONE ELSE, because it's all about her. Never mind the person that she just terminated.

GIRL POWER!

The self-centredness of modern liberals. ALL THAT MATTERS IS HER!

Bravo once again, liberal feminists, for setting the bar so low.

That's what decades of US government sponsored propaganda through Planned Parenthood and other human hating eugenics groups have brought. It's just sad that people still think this is so cool, trendy, and empowering.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 07 May 2014 09:57 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I can't watch the video!

The aborted baby was a GIRL!!!
So much for "girl-power".

Sick minds, perverted brains, dead souls, no hearts.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 07 May 2014 15:03 #3

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I didn't watch it either. It was obvious what you'd see. Liberal feminism is incredibly messed up in the US. The young and impressionable have been brainwashed by the eugenics movement through Planned Parenthood and the US Government. If you're not aware PP started out wanting to euthanase blacks - being a white supremacist eugenics group. As that wasn't going to work Sanger et al turned to abortions.

www.wibc.com/video/?bctid=3063185556001

this is a funny parody of young brainwashed liberal feminists asserting "This is my body" .... so they can basically sleep around with a total lack of sexual responsibility (contraception is never mentioned by liberal feminists) get pregnant and abort at will because "This is my body".
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 07 May 2014 15:09 #4

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Didn't watch it, won't watch it. But shows how depraved and sick society has become. Fine if a woman wants to have an abortion for various reasons, but to promote it like it's a day out shopping or something, or ''cool'' as they put it, is something quite different. I bet the likes of bikerdruid and all the other anti-human voluntary human extinction goons will be in their element watching this video. yeah ''cool'' :roll: I can just see biker druid at one of these rallies with his own stall and pitch, selling condoms while telling people not to breed. I wonder if that's him in the tent next door? It's just like a day out at a car boot sale for him.. :killinme:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 07 May 2014 16:38 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 07 May 2014 15:23 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The selective attention of liberal organisations to causes such as the targeted eugenicist policies of Planned Parenthood to black Americans is shocking.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 07 May 2014 16:04 #6

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 07 May 2014 16:18 #7

• thoreau
I did watch the video and though her reaction at the end of the termination was very uncomfortable to watch I can understand why she has made such a video.

I do not think that anyone should feel pressured into having an abortion - but then I do not feel that anyone should feel pressured into having a child they are either not ready for or do not want.

I also do not think that abortion should be seen as a form of birth control.

Whilst contraception can be effective in preventing pregnancy and the spread of std's the only guarantee of not getting pregnant is by not having sex.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 07 May 2014 20:47 #8

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
I do believe in a woman's right to choose, mostly in very early pregnancy or an imminent serious health issue, but this display is beyond me. :(

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 07 May 2014 20:57 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Jagged Hope wrote:
I do believe in a woman's right to choose, mostly in very early pregnancy or an imminent serious health issue, but this display is beyond me. :(

I don't believe but I know there is free will for every man and woman to impregnate and to conceive and also to ABORT the life they created.
But first of all I know that every single human bears full responsibility for terminating another human's life.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 07 May 2014 20:58 #10

• thoreau
Jagged Hope wrote:

I guess she feels that there needs to be something out there that is the opposite of anti abortion propaganda which seeks to vilify and guilt women and men who take the difficult decision to terminate a pregnancy.

For me it is one of those things that should neither be glorified not vilified - so this video makes me uncomfortable as much as anti abortion stuff does.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 10:52 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
If this ... person were not able to easily afford an expensive aborter-doctor, she most probably would not have wasted one thought on making this baby-girl-power-murder-video.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 11:23 #12

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The modern liberal feminist expects abortions to be covered by Obama care. She can not use contraception get pregnant then abort under Obama care

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 13:45 #13

• thoreau
If this ... person were not able to easily afford an expensive aborter-doctor, she most probably would not have wasted one thought on making this baby-girl-power-murder-video.

I would imagine that were she not able to afford to access an abortion the video would have had a different tone yes but she would no doubt have felt just as strongly about a womans right to choice.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 14:53 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Why doesn't she just use contraception? ??

Seems pretty sensible really.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 15:32 #15

• thoreau
Orangeaid wrote:

how do you know she didnt - no contraception is 100%

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 15:49 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
thoreau wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

How do you know she did and what does the sperm donor (didn't he think about contraception) say about the abortion and the video?

Not to mention the baby, deprived of life, or any spiritual aspects!

"no contraception is 100%" - but death is 100% irreversible.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 May 2014 15:56 by PFIZIPFEI.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 15:56 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
thoreau wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

How do you know she just didn't get knocked up deliberately in order to "empower" herself by having an abortion on film.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 16:30 #18

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I'm sure liberal Marxoids will concoct a way to blame this disgusting and evil act on white, Christian, conservative males for oppressing everyone else. :roll:

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 19:43 #19

• thoreau
Orangeaid wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

How do you know she just didn't get knocked up deliberately in order to "empower" herself by having an abortion on film.

I have no idea the circumstances surrounding how she got pregnant

You asked why she did not just use contraception - I asked how you know she didn't and pointed out that no contraception is 100% reliable

Why would you think that she would deliberately get pregnant - just to have an abortion? thats a rather nasty thing to think another capable of just because she did a video to attempt to show what an early stage abortion is.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 22:35 #20

• stolz
  • Fresh Member
Clearly indicative of just how extreme and messed up certain lobby's have become. :(
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI